[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ think of adoption? I have one adopted and two

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2563.jpg (43KB, 468x487px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2563.jpg
43KB, 468x487px
What does /pol/ think of adoption?
I have one adopted and two biological. I plan on adopting another.
>>
The cuckbots are going to come out in full force for this one but there's nothing wrong with it as long as they're, you know, white.
>>
>>127452096
Of course. My adopted son is Georgian and from the Caucasus mountains (Said to be where white people came from). I plan to get a Danish child next.
>>
File: IMG_5132.gif (777KB, 248x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5132.gif
777KB, 248x240px
>>127451981
raising another man's child.

rofl. just rofl.
>>
>>127451981
Cuck

Unless you can't have children and you want to form an Aryan that will breed shit ton of White kids in your behalf

The best would be to adopt several children from both sex and have them breed together to build a new tribe
>>
>>127451981

Adoption is an ancient practice, but do it for reasons. Don't adopt niggers, unless you plan to kill them
>>
>>127451981
I see no problem. You stepped in where others were too weak to.
>>
>>127451981
I would only ever adopt a white baby from Eastern Europe or something. No coloreds, no kids old enough to remember anything else.
>>
>>127452246
What if that man's your dead friend? What if you're the godparent of the child?
If your'e financially capable, why not raise some lil fella right?
Not every orphan is from a druggo family.
>>
>>127452472
No, it's still stupid. You're wasting your time and money for something that's not even yours
>>
I'm a bit biased because my grandfather was adopted by Germans after WW2. I think there's a good case to be made in adopting white children at least if you already have some of your own.

Kids who grow up without parents never do well in my experience and the world can always use more successful white people. So if you're sure that you can raise them right I'd say you should do it.
>>
>>127451981
You're a literal cuck.
At least do the kid a favour and rise him up properly.
>>
If you can't have children of your own I can see the appeal. At least raise them properly in a /pol/ approved manner.
>>
>>127452780
In your opinion
>>
>>127451981
It's like a rootless tree.
You will never fully experience that special bond.
It will grow up completely different from both parents. If you are ready for that, then go ahead, I have no problem with other people adopting as long as it's white.
>>
Bad business. A lot of children left for adoption come from women who either drank, did drugs or had an unhealthy diet/lifestyle during pregnancy. Some of the issues related to these things are hard to detect and won't reveal themselves until you have a teenager in your house who turns out to be a pathological liar, sociopath, highly aggressive or just plain stupid (or all of the above).

Science allows for so many options if you or your partner are finding it difficult to have children. Adoption should be a last resort.
>>
File: cuck.jpg (130KB, 500x874px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
130KB, 500x874px
>>127451981
Ultimate cuck move. Every resource you feed that child won't go to the child you could have had yourself.

If you have a condition, at least adopt a white war orphan from your own ethnic group or something.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.