[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roger Stone Says Seth Rich’s Parents ‘Should Be Charged With

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.jpg (143KB, 945x834px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
143KB, 945x834px
Is it time for Seth Rich's parents to be arrested for not agreeing with our conspiracy theories?
>>
Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...
>>
>>127448268
"His parents shouldn't fear for their lives and should definitely be charged with a crime rather than offered protection if they want to come forward."

What a fucking mook
>>
/pol/ just can't let this one go
>>
File: white_panther;oil.huk,hjb vc.jpg (49KB, 701x438px) Image search: [Google]
white_panther;oil.huk,hjb vc.jpg
49KB, 701x438px
Based
>>
>>127448268
They're being used to hush the discussion.
Considering the angle and the actual conspiracy, this would make them complicit in the treason of the DNC.
Hardly a shock, good move by Stone.
>>
File: 1454560020952.jpg (30KB, 500x359px) Image search: [Google]
1454560020952.jpg
30KB, 500x359px
>>127448268
I think it's a sign of how low the level of public discourse has fallen in America that Roger Stone's opinion is considered worth printing.
>>
>>127448268
Roger Stone is known to just say shit to stir the pot. It's literally what he gets paid to do. Cool guy but I don't take anything he says without a fucking 50 lb bag of salt.
>>
>>127449128
Neither can WaPo, apparently.

lol
>>
>>127449681
no one is interested in your muslim opinion
>>
>>127448268
(((seths rich's parents))) - jews will even sacrifice their kids for social marxism
>>
Roget Stone is top kek. He don't give a fuck. He's kewl with me.
>>
>>127448268
The creepy thing? They could totally get away with offing the parents and no one would give a fuck.

All we do is bitch on the Internet, the mainstream media laughs it off, and nothing gets taken seriously or even looked at.
>>
>>127448268
>our
Shill thread. The same shill that always spams the "Japan needs to take in more immigrants" threads. Forgot to take off his proxy.
>>
roger stone has life figured out
>>
>>127449914

Someone on here gets it
This means nothing other than Roger Stone is still being Roger Stone
>>
File: 1495792603306.jpg (32KB, 506x291px) Image search: [Google]
1495792603306.jpg
32KB, 506x291px
>>127448268
"Conspiracy Theory" has become a magic word used to shoot down any facts you dont agree with.
>>
>>127453438

Or, you know, an accurate description for insane theories that have no evidence whatsoever.
>>
>>127453243
He really does, and now that he's old he doesn't need to give any secret fucks either.
>>
>>127453175
These people could probably just start massacring groups of citizens left and right and the immense ineptitude and cowardice of the police investigators and FBI would let them get away with it.

I honestly don't understand why they're so scared of pulling these hits. They literally own seemingly every police department and news agency in existence. It doesn't seem to fucking matter who they kill, they always get away with it.
>>
>>127453438
its more portrayal than language. Take all the inconclusive reporting as proof
>>
Every day there are 50+ spinjob articles about what some random GOP guy has said, but nobody is scrutinizing those on the left unless they screw up really badly and get caught on video making an SJW scene.

Makes ya think
>>
One of the few things Stone has gotten right. Look, fact is his family is being manipulated and paid off by the DNC.

What is disturbing is that they are all compliant in this. If this was one of my kids that had been killed I don't care who you are or what you are, I would want justice and would not let a damn thing stop me from getting it.

Maybe the family should be investigated?
>>
>>127455412
I know, right? It's funny watching this whole shit show try to play such a thin game of pretend.

The concern trolls over the past week or so have been above average, as well. They usually don't use complex sentence structure and use subtle plants over the course of multiple posts.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.