[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in 100 years history books will talk about about all of Trump's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: fakenewhs.png (219KB, 1184x932px) Image search: [Google]
fakenewhs.png
219KB, 1184x932px
>in 100 years history books will talk about about all of Trump's tweets
>his massive tweet collection will be studied by scholars
>PhD students will write their dissertations about Trump's ability to use Twitter to undermine the media
damn and people say this isn't the best timeline...
>>
honestly its a really good idea to use a platform like twitter to bypass the media filter
>>
>>127441011
He should start tweeting about 9/11 being a hoax or something crazy. I'd love to see the media reaction. He would prob be assissinated instantly
>>
>>127441011
>implying the current society will last 100 more years

get ready for the apocalypse burger
>>
>>127441097
Sadly, his every tweet is filled with replies from fucking shills.
>>
>>127441011

>sources say
>unnamed sources

Ah, good. Bring that up.

It destroys every hit piece they put out on him.
>>
one of my favourites desu
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/405778664039534592
>>
>>127441011
Idiot. I've got a PhD and in no way would anyone write a dissertation about tweets. Fuck off
>>
>>127441204
no one except liberals who already believe the shills read the replies though. when every reply is the same 10 people with blue stars replying to them selves 10000 with irrelevant shit people just tune it out
>>
I agree with Trump.

Bring out the named sources or gas yourself.
>>
>>127441339
i have a phd from a better institution than you and i could see a anthropology phD or psychology phD being awarded for studying the effects of presidential tweets on the media // social dynamics
>>
>>127441011

>'Sources say'

ONE OF US
>>
Researching about Trump tweets is on the same level as research on demisexual otherkin. Both are retarded and not something to be proud of.
>>
File: 1443726869422.gif (245KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
1443726869422.gif
245KB, 400x200px
>>127441011
>when you realize there are currently PhD students writing dissertations on how our shitposting influenced a national election
>>
>>127441339
lol fuck off old man i hope you lose your tenure
>>
>>127441011
I still think the media is secretly collaborating with trump. Like they say all this outrageous shit that goes nowhere so liberals will keep viewing clickbait. At the same time all the focus is on trump doing insignificant things so he can pass Jew backed decisions on us

I remember when they actually started talking about impeachment details they backed off. Why not keep pressing forward if you hate him that much?
>>
>>127441470
Epic
>>
>>127441403
I doubt that first fact and it's the professor not university regardless. But for the latter, perhaps. I don't see a Prof okaying that topic. It's got to relate to his research grant at some level
>>
>>127441339
I'm sure that nobody would ever write a dissertation about this newfangled fad called the World Wide Web either.
>>
>>127441543
>LARPing on a Serbian anthropology forum changed the outcome of the US presidential election

Feels good man.
>>
>>127441543
>when you realize their sources will include U.N. studies that rank the rarest Pepes and the CIA Meme Warfare Center.
>>
>>127442394
I will never understand why the hell they did a study on memes, I guess it's just taxpayers that get fucked.
>>
>>127442569
It is an interesting subject.

There is a desire by many people to pick apart what makes an idea popular so you can attempt to recreate it.

What is really remarkable is how bad these studies on memes are. As it seems like anyone that uses an imageboard regularly should be able to give you the basic gestalt.
>>
>>127442050
you overestimate anthropology and psychology. you also underestimate the impact of bypassing media filtering for elected leaders.

its the institution and the professor. no good prof is going to work at a shit college.

>t. ETH phD
>>
>>127441403

absolutely this
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.