[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Rationalwiki dismiss everything that goes against left

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Rational-Wiki-2015.png (36KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
Rational-Wiki-2015.png
36KB, 300x250px
Why does Rationalwiki dismiss everything that goes against left wing agenda as "paranoid conspiracies" like there is no nwo or races don't exist etc.
>>
File: Rationalwikishite4.png (12KB, 322x241px) Image search: [Google]
Rationalwikishite4.png
12KB, 322x241px
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Evil_Jew

Top kek.
>>
>>127438131
(((RationalWiki)))
>>
>>127438131
Rationalwiki says races don't exist!? what bullshit.

To skim an article for accuracy all you need to do is count the number of adjectives without citations. Adjectives are filler material and not much more.
>>
Atheists.
>>
Because it's part of the "skeptic" movement, all of them are pseudo-intellectual fedoralord retards
>>
>>127438131
Because rationalism is based on false axioms.
>>
It's the same as metabunk and snopes
>>
Funny thing is, they'll start hating the jews eventually because of all their muslim friends.
>>
>>127438216
Their only arguments is how can the jews be behind capitalism and communism. Clearly they aren't rational enough to see both systems are built to exploit the workers and profit the upper classes.
>>
File: 389532895364.jpg (10KB, 250x248px) Image search: [Google]
389532895364.jpg
10KB, 250x248px
>>127438131
What's an nwo?
>>
>>127439187
new world order - basically turn middle east and europe into one big thing, mexicanise USA and turn canada and australia into chinese. Destroy all "white" because they are the middle class between the rich jews and the poor browns. Divide so they can go back to owning slaves.
>>
>>127438131
Leftism is the only ideology that's based on reason and rationalism. This is true because I am enlightened by my intelligence.
>>
because they want to portray left-wing as "rational"
>>
>>127439452
>Leftism is the only ideology that's based on reason and rationalism. This is true because I am enlightened by my intelligence. Professor Shekelstein told me so in my indoctrination classes.

Thought it could use a little something to prevent Poe's Law from kicking in.
>>
>>127438131
It's just part of the growing trend of "factualising" left-wing ideology as hard science. They're trying to make it so that their political outlook can't be argued against by memeing it as the rational worldview based on science. That way, anyone who disagrees is viewed as some backwards redneck type who still believes in God and whatever. This has been happening for a while, now. You can't argue with SJWs without them playing the science card.
>>
>>127438131
RationalWiki became an Atheism+ site years ago, that's why everything there reads like Raw Story.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.