[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>economy in American heartland deteriorating >extremism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image_1.jpg (12KB, 317x267px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
12KB, 317x267px
>economy in American heartland deteriorating
>extremism on the rise
>College costs keep rising with no signs of stopping
>housing prices insane
>wages stagnant
>entering another stagflation

>all the news talks about is how trump ate two scoops of ice cream

how did we get here
>>
jews
>>
File: IMG_5900.jpg (181KB, 1200x766px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5900.jpg
181KB, 1200x766px
>>127431814
While Trump strolls in a golf cart.
>>
>>127431814
A mommy and a daddy loved each other very much ;3
>>
because politics and news media CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

they aim to distract you from planning for what is inevitably going to happen after this.

we have about 10 years left, so turn off the electric jew and read some fucking books
>>
>>127432063
I read plenty tho
>>
>>127431814
Keynesian economic and monetary policy.
>>
>>127431814
EU
>free health care
>free education
>prosperity
US of A
>nobody can afford education
>nobody can afford health care
>constant recession
>>
>>127432574
its bit free you fag
>>
>>127432574
>free

Someone has to pay for it you filthy commie. Nothing in life is free.
>>
>>127437001

and what do your taxes pay for
>>
>>127437109
for you to shut the fuck up faggot
>>
>>127432574
>prosperity
Tell that to Spain and italy
>>
>>127437200

no
>>
>>127437109
Implying it's my moral obligation to enure low quality humans receive any "quality of life" improvement, that help increase the odds of them passing on shitty defective genes

I don't want to subsidize anyone's existence let alone an individual that believes they deserve or are owed it.

KYS for thinking i owe you anything.
>>
>>127437001
Taxes

Most bachelors here bail out after they get an degree. After they make a buck and want to settle down they usually come back with kids.

Finland is rather competive if you have an family so most people are content with paying them
>>
>>127437697

you didn't answer the question
>>
political debate has devolved into media sensationalism and attacking strawmen to get your own side riled up so they can feel good

welcome to the 21st century
>>
>>127438019
>>and what do your taxes pay for

Poorly implemented and criminally operated programs and infrastructure.

Society deemed it a suitable trade "Taxes" however larger "society" is terminally stupid.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.