[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Ashkenazi Jews have the highest average IQ of any ethnic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 80
Thread images: 11

File: 1495349043720.png (32KB, 688x578px) Image search: [Google]
1495349043720.png
32KB, 688x578px
> Ashkenazi Jews have the highest average IQ of any ethnic group for which there are reliable data. They score 0.75 to 1.0 standard deviations above the general European average, corresponding to an IQ 112 – 115. This fact has social significance because IQ (as measured by IQ tests) is the best predictor we have of success in academic subjects and most jobs. Ashkenazi Jews are just as successful as their tested IQ would predict, and they are hugely overrepresented in occupations and fields with the highest cognitive demands. During the 20th century, they made up about 3% of the US population but won 27% of the US Nobel science prizes and 25% of the Turing Awards [in computer science]. They account for more than half of world chess champions.
Now thanks to Zionism Ashkenazim are a dying race. The only true one remaining are in the US, but since they're 90% assimilating they're running extinct. In Israel even the pure Ashkenazim were forcibly turned Mizrachi since it's the only way Mizrachim wouldn't kill them.
Israel was a mistake.
>>
bump

Ashkenazi pride worldwide
>>
File: w.jpg (205KB, 977x1200px) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
205KB, 977x1200px
>>127430962
My IQ is 145 and I look like this guy. I don't think IQ is a good indicator of anything, and I think Jews are nepotistic. They help their own before others. A "less smart" person stops on the way to school to help a stranger in need, or shares some of his meal. This combined with family inheritances is the reason for their achievements.
>>
>>127430962
>Israel was a mistake.
So was the EU, and the whole deal of taking in the refugees of this world.

My hope is that when the world becomes ugly enough, a new generation will rise and cleanse it.
>>
>>127430962

ashkenazi are genetically european (italian)

italian master race
>>
>>127431870
>Abbo
>145 IQ
Good fucking bait.
>>
>>127430962
>They account for more than half of world chess champions.
They are a bit less than half actually, IIRC.
>>
>>127430962

Wow so we will finally be free of the world Jewry in less than 100 years
>>
>>127432028
I thought they were inbred khazar slavs
>>
>>127432081
Being good at chess is about as impressive as being good at playing pool.
You have to be an umemployed fuck to have enough time playing it to get any good at it.
>>
so that's how we finally defeat The Eternal Jude, we lower their population's IQ to average levels by GOYING their women
>>
>>127431870
But can you play the clap sticks?
>>
>>127432408
If the mom is Jewish the kids are.
>>
>>127431870
>"The Jew" all stems from two things: 1. Jacob cheated his right to inherit Isaac from his bro who was the firstborn Esau:
>As instructed, Jacob retrieved the goats and gave them to his mother who prepared the meal for Isaac. Rebekah clothed Jacob with Esau’s best clothing and covered his hands and neck with goatskins to make him appear hairy like his brother. She then handed the prepared meal to Jacob to deliver to his father.
>Jacob approached Isaac and said, “I am Esau, your firstborn. I have done as you told me. Please, sit up and eat some of my game so that you may give me your blessing.”
>Isaac responded, “How did you find it so quickly, my son?”
>“The Lord gave me success”, Isaac replied.
>Then Isaac told Jacob, “Come nearer so that I may touch you to verify that you are my son Esau.”
>Jacob went close to his father who touched him and said, “The voice is the voice of Jacob but the hands are the hands of Esau.”.
It's that simple. Without Jacob tricking his father Jews wouldn't exist, that's why lying is OK in Judaism as long as it benefits you.
2. Prosecuted minorities always let themselves cheat the system. It's a rule. As long as they're underprivileged you can't help it, for fact.
>>
>>127432500
That's not how DNA works tho.
>>
>>127430962
I'm Sephardi and don't see many other Jews here what does the ashkenazi think of my people
>>
>>127430962
>smarter than everyone
>claim to be God's chosen people

Pretty spooky
>>
>>127432772
You are the Mexicans of Jews. Not as bad as the Blacks (Mizrahim) but still dumb, brown, and lazy.
>>
>>127432284
being a master in chess is like getting a masters degree, you need to read tons of books to understand chess, it's not a game like risk or monopoly where luck is involved. It's two minds competing to be the best.
>>
>>127430962
Iraqi Jews are very good with money. Listen to Shlomo Maoz. The guy is a fucking genius, my mind blows whenever I listen to him
>>
>>127430962

it's just some inbred whites LARPing as jews

who cares
>>
>>127432641
>What is culture?
>>
>>127432641
He's referring to the inheritance of mitochondrial DNA, which is entirely contributed by a child's mother.
>>
>>127432772
Depends what kind of mizrachi honestly. You got georgians, iraqi, iranian, yemenite, morrocans, lybians, egyptians, afghanistanis. Honestly it all depends on the parents and how you were raised.
>>
File: IMG_0759.png (14KB, 333x293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0759.png
14KB, 333x293px
>>127430962
>Jews Jew'd themselves out of the only thing redeemable in jewry
>Jews literally Jew's themselves with the BHC (Big Haredi Cock) and BMC (Big Mizrahi Cock)

Like kikery.
>>
>>127430962
It's doomed to extinction
Jews outside Israel are mostly marrying non Jews.
Israeli white jews are marrying Arab Jews
All you can do is share the intelligence
>>
>>127432284
>Being good at chess is about as impressive as being good at playing pool.
>You have to be an umemployed fuck to have enough time playing it to get any good at it.

Chess is a measure of one's ability to handle abstraction.

It has a lot to do with IQ.
>>
>>127430962
lol
>>
File: wow nothing.png (916KB, 1000x558px) Image search: [Google]
wow nothing.png
916KB, 1000x558px
>>127432050
Imagine being able to recite a dictionary and a phone book, but having no useful skills.

Imagine growing up with boong parents in the middle of bumfuck nowhere surrounded by pot smokers and booze.

now tell me, just because you have a learning curve that's 50% steeper than other people, does it really mean you can escape the entire system and everything it entails? I don't want to become some bullshit actor or preacher, I just want a boring factory job but "nah don't hire him they always run". People like YOU fuck it up. If my IQ was any lower I wouldn't even have survived my own home with all the shit on the floor every day. I had to be smart just to get through the bullying and the education. But even top of the class marks and a uni scholarship wont convince me to go there. It's overrun by Asians and you can't take the racist out of me. White man improved this place. Asians are the worst, only care about concrete and numbers.
>>
>>127430962
>Jews ended up Jewing themselves out
no one could have foreseen it
>>
>>127430962
Ashkenazi jews aren't an ethnic group. Its an arbitrary cultural identity for Europeans who choose to identify as jews..
>>
>>127433363
arent haredis just conservative ashkenazis though?
>>
>>127432922
Surely Beta Israel (Ethiopians) are the blacks
>>
>>127432284
Well... I disagree.
>>
>>127430962
I have a theory that it's the evel ugly jews, try to destroy the good aryan jews. For some reason unknown.
I'm jew myself, but white and green eyed. Where do i find another jew like me? I will have to mate with some other races.
>>
>>127433986
A few thousand of your kind migrate to Israel yearly
>>
>>127430962

> 10 Ashkeniggers with relatively high IQs take IQ test
> score pretty high
> look at how smart we are goyim
>>
>>127433890
>Beta Israel
>Jews
pick 1
>>
>>127434096
It's not that easy. What do you think i can fly to israel, say i'm a jew, and get all free shit. They probably run 100 background checks on applicants, and i only know that my mom had jewish blood.
>>
>>127430962

Who conducts these tests btw mr. Shekelberg?
>>
>>127434298
>jews so smart
>israel iq is turk level
>>
>>127433010

meaningless if you have a low IQ?
>>
>>127433867

yes but the inbreeding and torah reading renders them functionally retarded. same with hasidic jews

case in point, Kiryas Joel, NY
>>
>>127433059

he's referring to the autistic and wrong /pol/ notion that you can only be jewish if your mother is not the autistic and wrong notion that you get intelligence from your mother
>>
>>127431870
>Abo
>145 IQ
HAHAHAHA k M8
whatever you say
>>
>>127433059

about that:

>Here we show that all four major founders, ~40% of Ashkenazi mtDNA variation, have ancestry in prehistoric Europe, rather than the Near East or Caucasus. Furthermore, most of the remaining minor founders share a similar deep European ancestry. Thus the great majority of Ashkenazi maternal lineages were not brought from the Levant, as commonly supposed, nor recruited in the Caucasus, as sometimes suggested, but assimilated within Europe. These results point to a significant role for the conversion of women in the formation of Ashkenazi communities, and provide the foundation for a detailed reconstruction of Ashkenazi genealogical history.

https://www.nature.com/articles/ncomms3543
>>
>>127430962
Aren't they the ones that stirred up hitler then ran around building memorials and assimilating all the jews?
>>
>>127432987
>Iraqi Jews are very good with money
>Shlomo Maoz
>Shlomo
>Schlomo good with money

You have to be kidding me. You people are a caricature
>>
>>127433470

youre one rare pokemon and i will catch you!
>>
File: 13885123991042.jpg (43KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
13885123991042.jpg
43KB, 409x409px
>>127430962
>Ashkenazi Jews have the highest average IQ of any ethnic grou
well now tell me, if you are so smart how come you ended up insde of oven?
>>
>>127434921
only the dumb ones ended in the oven
>>
>>127431870
The individual means nothing to the population average, Ashkenazi having higher IQ on average is in no way effected by your personal IQ.

Despite what evolution denying leftists will tell you, human evolution has gone into overdrive since we began civilisation. Because think about it, evolution is a matter of selection to a new system, and what results in more new systems than the creatures being selected making their own, constantly changing systems?

The Jews have required more intelligence for their religion seeing as it involves a lot more study than Christianity. You know what happened to stupid Jews? They probably just ended up converting because it's fuckin easier.
>>
>>127434562
i will concede that, but jews are smart too, the average jew is middle/upper class, and that means they can afford to properly educate their child, and being elitist, they will focus on rigorously teaching the child to be supremacist over his peers. this leads to the high average IQ of Ashkenazi jews.

as for matrilineal based religion, the jews consider these to be 'proper' jews, and people like Melania and her children to be goyim converts. Thus they see a difference between the two.
>>
File: jews.png (592KB, 1173x1162px) Image search: [Google]
jews.png
592KB, 1173x1162px
>>127430962
>Whites blaming Jews is no different to blacks blaming whites.
Not sure if this is what you are arguing, but most people who go down this line end up arguing this point, so I'll just say my bit anyway.

Whites have done nothing but try to help blacks in my lifetime, and my father's lifetime, and even my grandfather's lifetime. We see nothing but affirmative action, and excuse after excuse being made about how we're just not being tolerant enough, and that's why things aren't equal. No matter which way you look at it, in the modern age, whites are doing nothing but attempting to force blacks to succeed. The modern day "nazi Trump supporters," are mostly just people who are sick of trying and realize it won't work.

Contrast this with the Jews. I see no Jews offering affirmative action to whites. They promote open-borders for white countries, while keeping their own borders sealed. They demand constant reparations for an event that apparently happened 80 years ago (before 99% of the Jews were even born), and refuse to ever let us forget it. While Jews are probably smarter than whites on average, there is a lot of evidence to suggest that they are actively trying to destroy the white race (see the modern day media). The relationship is simply not the same. When Jews start giving affirmative action to whites, get back to me and we can reopen this discussion.
>>
File: IMG_0698.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0698.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>127430962
Honest Indian time.
Are you Jewish..?
'Cos we
And I do speak for everyone
Suspect the hand of ZOG (whatever a zog is?) in your OP
If you don't tell the truth you'll loose your wallet ~~~ my curse binds you to not speak with folk tongue
>>
>>127434984
I'm sure there were a bunch of smart Jews burning too.
>>
>>127430962
>Falling for (((verbal intelligence))) meme
Just because jews memorize a few more english vocabulary doesn't mean they have higher IQ. It's fucking pseudoscience bullshit
>>
>>127432284

>you have to spend a lot of time doing it to get good at it

No shit you moron. That applies to anything that is worth doing.
>>
>>127430962

I.Q. is racist.

There is no such thing as I.Q. or race. It's all a social construct.

There is only one race. The human race.

KYS bigot.
>>
>>127433470
Are you that one bullied half breed that exists in every remote NT town?

The females seem to do ok, pretty much get fully involved in the boongery but they operate at a higher level and win.

The males just look kinda lost, that 'get me the fuck outta here' stare
>>
>>127433382
I used to be really good when I was in school. But only in the 30min-1hr/side games. Was in the top 10 in nz for my age group at one point. I just went through all combinations about 10 moves ahead before choosing the best move, so I was slow as fuck. Guys who had no chance against me in long games could destroy me in blitz.
>>
>>127430962
>Ashkenazi Jews have the highest average IQ of any ethnic group for which there are reliable data.
Mind providing said data?
>>
>>127430962
Make more. You have a benis.
>>
My IQ was measured at 139 and I joined MENSA. Yet I'm a mediocre programmer on a mediocre wage. IQ measures how good you are at logic puzzles, that's all.
>>
Never met a smart jew, they fill up my private schools and often giving dirt shit results, yet I'm the only mixed Asian who gets all the awards for our private school filled with jews and they threaten me because I'm not religious.
>>
File: 1464886804412.jpg (2MB, 2225x2542px) Image search: [Google]
1464886804412.jpg
2MB, 2225x2542px
>>127433470
Damn it must have been rough Aussie. Well at least you bettered yourself and survived not many people can say that you know.
I am not sure if you're just shitposting or not but for the longest time I always suspected there was an Abo browsing this site. I don't know I just always got the feeling.
>>
>>127432545
but those are only stories for child
>>
>>127438536
This. I hear this stat often, yet Israel IQ is 99. Not everyone in Israel is Ashkenazi obviously, but its still interesting.

Regardless, I am happy to see you know the problems of globalist Jews as well OP. The average Jew is getting played just like we are.

Sort of on topic, but does anyone recall the name of the man running for PM in Israel? There needs to be constant threads about him so that we can raise his awareness and support. He is nationalist and wants to stop receiving all foreign aid from nations and be independent. Cant remember his name, but he was amazing. White nationalists support him as well because of how real and honest he is.
>>
>>127430962
We only ever get the stats from a couple of studies done years ago. No reason to believe in the jewish iq myth.
>>
File: 1495526373112.jpg (58KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495526373112.jpg
58KB, 640x640px
>>127431870
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
>>
File: 1492944530941.jpg (75KB, 1080x787px) Image search: [Google]
1492944530941.jpg
75KB, 1080x787px
>>127433470
LOL like u getting a scholarship means anything.. fucking boonga just ticked the box and got a free ride. At least us asians contribute to society and not drain it.. lol coons.
>>
>>127444898
lol the fucking ungaboonga bush shitting kangaroo fucker thought it was hard to get a scholarship...
>>
>>127443863
KEK, funniest part is those boongas were paid to hit a stick and chant gibberish.
>>
>>127431870
This is bait, but an abbo with an IQ of 145 is almost impossible, even as an outlier. Their average IQ is around 70 (at best), so you would expect one in a few million of them to reach 145. There are about 500000 of them, so it's highly unlikely that there's a single abbo with an IQ that high.
I expect the ultra-elite abbos are engineers, maybe a few mathematicians and physicists at the bottom of those fields.
>>
>>127430962
What about the Russian Jews, don't they count as Ashkenazi?
>>
>>127430962
So inbreeding doesn't affect IQ since Ashkenazi have been interbreeding for centuries.
>>
File: 1494709425894.jpg (328KB, 814x634px) Image search: [Google]
1494709425894.jpg
328KB, 814x634px
>>127430962
Also
>be me
>omegle bc bored
>"israel" as an interest
>encounter an ashkenazi jew
>asks me if i'm an arab
>"no kike, why?"
>"because i want to have sex so badly with arabs lol"
>>
>>127447985
born in israel, to a russian family. surprisingly none of my family is jewish. really makes me think why they moved here in the first place, instead of anywhere in europe.
>>
>>127448500
because life is better anywhere than soviet union
>>
>>127430962
you forgot to give credit to a certain hitler guy
Thread posts: 80
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.