[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome fellow non-whites and people of colour and self-identified

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: white-priv.jpg (33KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
white-priv.jpg
33KB, 704x396px
Welcome fellow non-whites and people of colour and self-identified non-whites, this thread is for the discussion of institutionalized racism, systemic oppression, white privilege, colonization and post colonial segregation.

What is white privilege?

Simply put, white privilege is- having access to several perks or benefits in society only afforded to whites due to their skin colour, WP may not be easily visible or acknowledgeable by whites but rest assured it exists and has been out in place by whites to keep the people of colour down in society.

For centuries the pale devil has oppressed, subjugated and demeaned non-whites, claimed their history for their own and whitewashed history to project the otherwise failed white race as inferior to them. This ends NOW!

Examples of Privilege-
Being able to…
Assume that most of the people you or your children study in history classes and textbooks will be of the same race, gender, or sexual orientation as you are
Assume that your failures will not be attributed to your race, or your gender
Not have to think about your race, or your gender, or your sexual orientation, or disabilities, on a daily basis...
Being able to buy a bandage and assume that it will match the colour of your skin
Being able to buy a pair of "skin coloured" stockings and have them match to your own skin colour
Being able to assume "flesh" colour for crayons and pencils will automatically reflect your own skin colour

Whites need to work through the historical implications of ‘Whiteness’ and create for themselves an identity as whites committed to social change.

Questions for the day:
How do we raise awareness of white privilege among white communities?

How do we stop prejudiced whites from claiming that they "don't see race"

How do we destroy the foundations of institutionalised racism?
>>
>>127426939
take this to /x/ please
sage
>>
>>127427110

kys
>>
>>127426939
>How do we raise awareness of white privilege among white communities?
We don't

>How do we stop prejudiced whites from claiming that they "don't see race"
Teach racial science in schools and universities

>How do we destroy the foundations of institutionalised racism?
We don't. Just deport all non-Whites.
>>
>>127426939
Be sure to remember this excuse that has no basis in fact or reality when the next generation asks why the fuck you wrecked Europe again and literally invited its demise by importing islam. You stupid fucking moron.
>>
>>127426939
0/10. Retarded liberal b8

Sage
>>
>>127426939
Found the greasy nigger.
Fuck off Tyrone.
>>
>>127426939
>literally couldnt make a more leftypol post if you tried
Sage
>>
Here you go niggershill. All of the things you listed are literally your own fault. Not learning about your history: you didn't develop societies worth studying or languages that could record happenings in such societies... etc. etc. so on and so on. You do get nigger privilege though.
>>
Amazing how many people don't get OP's joke. He's taking the piss out of people who react so melodramatically to utterly trivial and inconsequential things as the colour of bandages. It's satire.

I-it is satire, r-right?
>>
>>127427110
If anything white privilege means not being an ugly low class low intelligent monkey.
>>
>>127426939
>127426939
>germany posting the mott obvious shill threads
colour me surprised
saged
>>
>>127426939
>Being able to buy a bandage and assume that it will match the colour of your skin

Yea lets make black bandages so we can't see if a wound reopens. Also let's make black paper while we're at it.

don't forget to sage
>>
>>127426939
yeah nigger muh privilege.

>be me 27, work 6 days a week. Havn't had dental or health care for 5 years. Have shitty health insurance that makes me pay more for a perscription or doctor visit if I claim it therefore have never once used it. Also my deductible is $6,000 dollars so basically unless I lose a limb or need a major surgery I am never going to use it. Have to carry insurance otherwise I'll be fined. Payed for my own school. Tell me more about my privilege you fucking swine.

KYS, also saged.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.