[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

resistancereport . com/news/white-terrorists-killed-mo re-this-week/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: zzz.png (263KB, 478x377px) Image search: [Google]
zzz.png
263KB, 478x377px
resistancereport . com/news/white-terrorists-killed-more-this-week/

WELL, /POL/??????
>>
>>127426341
you don't get to just classify any random attack as terrorism
>>
It's likely not true. I know it's definitely not true with the Somali Muslims we bring over. Who knows what America classifies as a refugee.
>>
>>127426341
Who's the guy on the right?
>>
all lies, but funny. i'm glad they're writing this kind of stuff
>>
File: WE.png (111KB, 1084x912px) Image search: [Google]
WE.png
111KB, 1084x912px
WHEN WILL CRACKERS EVER LEARN?!!!???
>>
File: THE JEW MESSIAH 1666.jpg (9KB, 193x300px) Image search: [Google]
THE JEW MESSIAH 1666.jpg
9KB, 193x300px
oh dear !!!!
>>
File: ITS FUNNY COS ITS TRUE.jpg (229KB, 1293x782px) Image search: [Google]
ITS FUNNY COS ITS TRUE.jpg
229KB, 1293x782px
they are bad !!!
>>
>>127426341
Bill Clinton: Debates the meaning of the word "is"

Barrack Obama: pushes changes to try to make anyone who is white and commits a violent crime a terrorist.
>>
>>127426341
lul is this like last year when black terrorists killed more in a week than the KKK did in 50? difference is these clearly weren't terrorism, they were all fights
>>
>>127426341

>something like 90% of global terrorist attacks are committed by Sunni extremists
>'no goy, it's the whites you should fear! Fight your fellow whites and let us outbreed you!"
>>
>>127426341
>berating
Didn't he want to rape them? Well then, i stop giving a shit after they changed the official story.
>>
File: fake.jpg (36KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
fake.jpg
36KB, 660x371px
>>127426341
Fake bait. But I'll nibble it just to let you know.

"He ain't heavy". And if that particular expression is not known on the Vermin Isles, I'll give you the short version: Even if it was true, even if "White Terrorists" blabla they would never be my enemy the way shitskins are. I despise commander B. But not so much for what he did, but for his stupidity and failure to understand what he did was actually helping the enemy. Back to the point. Your bait is ultra-fake. Even commander Bs high kill count is just a fraction of what shit-skin-mudslimes do. Especially if we count what they do to themselves. If we don't count what they do to themselves, then we also have to disregard what white man does to white man (or child as in CBs case) in order to properly tally the deeds of cowardice.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.