[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a pretty big dude at 6'2 and 280 lbs. Sure, mostly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 7

File: APepeType.png (1MB, 1044x1600px) Image search: [Google]
APepeType.png
1MB, 1044x1600px
I'm a pretty big dude at 6'2 and 280 lbs. Sure, mostly fat, but a lifetime of being overweight also makes you stronger than the average person.

When I walk down the street and see someone coming toward me, I'm not worried when they look Arab. I'm not worried when they're black. I'm not worried if a see a turban. I'm not worried if I see a headscarf. Not worried when they're East Asian, not worried when they're South East Asian.

When I see a group of white dudes walking down the street, especially if they're in their 20s, I mentally prepare to get jumped. If they look rural, I doubly prepare. Lots of visible tattoos? Triply prepare (unless they're wearing metal shirts along with the tattoos, then I tend to relax.)

And I say this as a guy who blond hair, blue eyes, and skin so white it practically glows.
I have never once been fucked with by a brown or black person. Every single human being who has ever jumped me has been white.
>>
>>127419319
>I'm a pretty big dude at 6'2 and 280 lbs
4u
>>
I'm in no way stronger than a person who works out, but I am stronger than a skinny person who does not.

I have to lift 280 lbs just to stand up.
They have to lift like 180 lbs to stand up.
That causes my muscles to become larger than theirs.

Yes, a person who actually works out will be stronger than me, no doubt. Most people don't work out.

You put me against the average 180 lbs person who doesn't work out and I will be stronger than them by a significant margin simply because I have to be to even be capable of movement. If my legs can't lift 280 lbs, I can't stand up.
>>
File: fatwojak.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
fatwojak.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>127419319
>tfw no fellow fat pol bf
>>
File: IMG_0902.png (390KB, 901x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0902.png
390KB, 901x960px
>>127419319
6'2 is manlet tier
>>
Don't get me wrong, I'm unhealthy as fuck, but it's just a fact that lugging your own fat ass around ends up making you pretty strong.

I've never found a leg machine I can't max out. My legs carry 280 lbs around all day, every day. That makes them strong. It's simple physics.
>>
>>127419319
Stop. Eating. Sugar

That's it. You can literally sit on your ass for a few months, drink nothing but water and still loose around 30 pounds. Plus, when you actually do have anything with sugar after drinking nothing but water, it tastes amazing, like you're trying it for the first time.
>>
>>127419867
Which is why I rely on cheap shots.

I am well aware that I have to win a fight in one hit. That's why I go for the eyes first thing. Or a fishhook. I avoid crotch shots, they're inconsistent. I also bite if I have to. One advantage of being fat is I can tear flesh pretty good with my teeth and you'd be surprised how fast a person wants to stop fighting once you've bit a chunk out of them.

I've been fat my whole life, I know how my body works, I know how to avoid my weaknesses. If someone jumps me, my goal is to do as much permanent damage as I can as a fast as I can. I'm a coward and I'm fat. My only advantage is that I see humans as sacks of meat and piss so I don't care how badly I hurt one who has harmed me.
>>
>>127419806
pls get /fit/ and make the White race proud. The /fit/ sticky link is unironically the best info resource for starting out I've seen. Find it your base calorie rate, get a myfitnesspal account and track your intake honestly, it will do wonders.

t. 6'1 145lb lifting for the last couple of months and trying to get out of skelly mode.
>>
>>127419319
>(unless they're wearing metal shirts along with the tattoos, then I tend to relax.)

What about metak shirt wearers makes you relax
>>
File: 423567845678.jpg (100KB, 721x451px) Image search: [Google]
423567845678.jpg
100KB, 721x451px
>>127420136
>Which is why I rely on cheap shots
>"Shots" being periods of endless gorging

You've got to start somewhere, I recommend listening to Peterson about this. Help sort yourself out and clean your room

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3K0jmQdD7sw
>>
>>127420223
>make the White race proud

Nah, just genetically engineer the human species into one without races.

It's not like having multiple skin colours and cultures is necessary.

Really, the best skin colour to have would be one engineered to blacken in high UV light conditions and pale in low UV light conditions.
Skin colour is just an evolutionary tool.
>>
>>127419319
Fatasses should suffer.
>>
>>127419319
Why are you not talking about blacks faggot?
>>
Nice homosexual fantasy about getting jumped by white chads.
>>
>>127419319
> I mentally prepare to get jumped
With such victim mentality, it's not a surprise that you regularly get jumped by someone
>>
>>127419867
If you want you can eat all the sugar you like as long as you give meat up, I'm a veterinarian and I work out and eat literally everything I want and I'm slim, muscular and health.
>>
>>127419319

I'm 6'3" 225. Haven't worked out in a year so 25 lbs of that is fat which I am back in the gym to remedy now. Stop eating sugar sitting on your ass and being a fat creepy autist. If you're getting jumped it's because decent people can sense you're a degenerate creep focused on people as sacks of meat and piss. You'll get destroyed in a fight with practically anyone so edgy humble brags about some kind of retard fat strength aren't a good look.

Clean your room and pay your bills on time for once. Have you called your mom recently? She's worried about you.

>Which is why I rely on cheap shots.

>I am well aware that I have to win a fight in one hit. That's why I go for the eyes first thing. Or a fishhook. I avoid crotch shots, they're inconsistent. I also bite if I have to. One advantage of being fat is I can tear flesh pretty good with my teeth and you'd be surprised how fast a person wants to stop fighting once you've bit a chunk out of them.

>I've been fat my whole life, I know how my body works, I know how to avoid my weaknesses. If someone jumps me, my goal is to do as much permanent damage as I can as a fast as I can. I'm a coward and I'm fat. My only advantage is that I see humans as sacks of meat and piss so I don't care how badly I hurt one who has harmed me.
>>
>>127419319
white people be violent yo
>>
if you're a white man you're literally just as likely to be killed by a black man as a white man in the US
>>
>>127421085
True, but it depends on your location, around a lot of niggers? probably gonna get nigged and blacked.
>>
>>127421085
You are statistically most likely to die at the hands of people who share your demographics.
Black people are most likely to die at the hands of other black people, white people are most likely to die at the hands of other white people.
Hence my fear is justified.
>>
>>127420764
>slim, muscular

You're slim, but i doubt you're muscular. Being a vegetarian is more of a detriment to your health than it is a benefit. You body is still loosing weight because you don't have fatty meats adding on calories to your diet
>>
if you get jumped by tour own race you must look like sloth from the goonies
>>
>>127421309
you just have to not be a retard, do you even know anything about vegetarianism?
>>
>>127419319
>american whites
>white
>>
>>127421480

I know u guise have tiny penises
>>
>>127421296

thats only because the avg white spends much more time around whites than blacks. Statistically a black is a larger threat, but you'll be around them less often
>>
>>127421085
Yeah but niggers are a tenth of the population.
>>
>>127420532
Nah, just get your shit together, eat less and healthier and lift.

If you fixate on impossible goals then you'll be a sad fat fuck forever. But getting fit is realistic for literally everyone, the only barrier is in your head.

>>127421480
Do you know anything about nutrition?

>you can eat all the sugar you want as long as you give meat up

Please neck yourself before someone accidentally believes your harmful bullshit.
>>
File: wpPepe.jpg (45KB, 570x487px) Image search: [Google]
wpPepe.jpg
45KB, 570x487px
>>127421612
sure fag
>>
>>127420532
>Just genetically engineer the human species into one without races
Get the fuck out fatass.
>>
what if the black guy had a gun the Arab guys with a headscarf/turban with a bomb the Asian guys had lethal ninja stars and knives, huh? bet you'd want all those blond hair, blue eyes, and skin so white it practically glows guys to protect you, take you to the hospital, and fix you back up.

you don't appreciate anything cause you've never been to the places those people hail from. if you go there they will mess you up. they hate you unless you have money and the only reason any of them seem nice to you here is cause most are afraid of being sent back home and giving up all the free shit and freedoms they get here, but it doesn't matter they will always be slaves mentally. stop acting like one
>>
Actually, we wouldn't want the human race to be very Aryan.

We Europeans have a shockingly shallow genepool compared to the rest of the world.
There's more genetic diversity in 100 square miles of Africa than there is in the entire continent of Europe.

You don't maintain recessive traits like blue eyes, white skin, and blond hair without your family tree braiding like garlic.

The only thing we'd really want to use from Europeans is our ability to go low-melanin for additional vitamin D production in low UV environments. The rest of our genetics is probably best left on the laboratory floor.
>>
>>127421480
>I doubt you're muscular
>OMG do you know anything about being a vegetarian?
Post physique or fuck off faggot.
>>
File: 1487047193696.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1487047193696.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>127422142
>>
>>127419319

You are extremely sheltered then, congratulations.
>>
>>127422142
>(((We Europeans)))
Be honest and tell me whether you're Jewish or not OP
>>
>>127422278
>>127422675
I know you're just being retarded on purpose, but I'll explain for the people capable of complex thought who read this;

We'd want skin that can go night black AND paper white. We'd want both in the same person.

We'd want skin that looked African when you were in a high UV light condition and looked European in a low-UV condition.

Melanin blocks UV light. That's why Europeans lost ours, because the Earth is tilted on its axis and sunlight has to travel through more atmosphere to get to us, so we would be vitamin D deficient without white skin.
Conversely, if Africans did not have dark skin they'd suffer from skin cancer at higher rates.
Hence, the best skin colour would be someone capable of both.

I know your kind are immune to education, but at least you can be used as a tool.
>>
File: nope,you'reGassed.jpg (3KB, 102x125px) Image search: [Google]
nope,you'reGassed.jpg
3KB, 102x125px
>>127422862
>>
>>127422862
I'm not asking as a joke. Are you a jew?
>>
>>127419319
Better watch the muzzies, nobody big enough to fight an explosion!
>>
>>127421480
you know you can silence the haters by posting a time stamped photo right?
>>
>>127423005
I think all people should forget their roots and ignore their culture.

The past cannot be changed. Only the present and future can be changed. The people of the past are dead, gone. Rotting meat and dust, their consciousness gone.

Tradition and heritage are chains that slow us and separate us.
>>
>>127423398
OP I swear to god if you keep dodging the question. Are you ethnically or have you converted at any point to Judaism?
>>
>>127423398
What roots you retard? The out of Africa theory has been debunked. We all come from Europe faggot.
>>
>>127422862
yeah, no. white is the best you wanker.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.