[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Repukelicans still the "party of Lincoln " >

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4743.jpg (117KB, 638x597px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4743.jpg
117KB, 638x597px
>Repukelicans still the "party of Lincoln "
> republican southerner voters support the confederate flag , the flag of treason

Conservashit logic 101
>>
>>127418433
Most people don't wave the rebel flag. The issue is the attempt to blackwash history which is fine because it will probably repeat itself at the rate we're going.
>>
File: IMG_0444.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_0444.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Lincoln was a Homosexual
>>
Why do Americans display the csa battle flag as if it was the flag of the csa. Let's be honest the battle flag was a symbol the soldiers who fought and died for the csa could rally under and is completely devoid of any political meaning. If you can hate on csa soldiers for fighting for their homeland based on the political views of the ruling elite in the south you surely have to hate on your own soldiers for shit political policies.
of your leaders today.
>>
>>127418433
The flag on the right was designed and flown by the Democratic party.
Checkmate, public school goy.
>>
File: IMG_0880.jpg (33KB, 236x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0880.jpg
33KB, 236x282px
>>127419500
FREE BIRD !!!
>>
>>127418433

>muh proud agrarian society

cringe.jpeg
>>
File: 1481230147306.png (462KB, 850x506px) Image search: [Google]
1481230147306.png
462KB, 850x506px
>>127418433
Democrats are the biggest fucking hypocrites.
>Grow up in Cali
>Be taught about the heroism of the Native Americas who fought against the evil white oppressing land grabbers
>Be told the Native Americans who fought against the Union should be respected and revered

>Be simultaneously told that Confederates are subhuman scum who nobody should respect because they fought against the Union
>>
>>127418433
with that logic the red white and blue is a traitor's flag as well
>>
>Democrats are the party of Andrew Jackson, Lyndon Johnson, the KKK and Margaret "Abort All Minorties" Sanger.

>Democrats created the entitlement culture that destroyed black communities across America.

Libtards continue to vote Democrat.
>>
>>127419199
he looks like the science guy.
>>
The Confederates did not try to overthrow or betray the United States, so they weren't traitors. They merely wanted to leave the Union.
>>
Confederate flag is actually white supremacist flag.

Read what his creator said about The flag
>>
>>127420433
>taught in school that Natives were unfairly treated
>live near a large reservation
>know first hand the only reason these people are not in the stone age is because of white people
>>
>>127418433
kill yourself shill trash
>>
>>127418433
Heard rumors that David Brock got gay AIDS from constantly anal fucking you
>>
>>127420433
Cute! Troll harder.
>>
>>127421786
What? I'm not joking. I've also never seen anybody post "Cute!" like that here. How's Tumblr these days?
>>
File: 1485930076672.jpg (132KB, 800x606px) Image search: [Google]
1485930076672.jpg
132KB, 800x606px
>>127418433
>so what your saying is, conservatives are based and you suck nigger cock.
I'll be flying that flag when I roll over your corpse
with a nigger drawn carriage.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.