[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ will ignore this White Terrorists Killed More America

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: imrs.jpg (38KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
imrs.jpg
38KB, 600x750px
/pol/ will ignore this

White Terrorists Killed More Americans This Week Than Refugees Have in 40 Years.

Over the last four decades, 20 out of 3.25 million refugees welcomed to the United States have been convicted of attempting or committing terrorism on U.S. soil, and only three Americans have been killed in attacks committed by refugees—all by Cuban refugees in the 1970s.

Zero Americans have been killed by Syrian refugees in a terrorist attack in the United States.

http://resistancereport.com/news/white-terrorists-killed-more-this-week/
>>
>>127417552
you dumb french faggot.

stay stupid bitch.
>>
>>127417552
In USA White cucks are a dying breed..Literally.
>>
>>127417552

Go to a rapefugee neighborhood of paris, begin cursing Islam in public, and see how quickly you get beheaded. Go on. See. Make sure to stream it so we can all have a good laugh.
>>
>>127417552
I love how they focus on "terrorism" and not the other crimes they commit like rape, assault and the general, horrible drain on the system these niggers are.
>>
>>127417552
>Zero Americans have been killed by Syrian refugees in a terrorist attack in the United States.

Lets keep it that way.
>>
>>127417552
since when are bolchevik jews white ?
>>
File: punch_a_nazi_they_said.jpg (299KB, 1536x1152px) Image search: [Google]
punch_a_nazi_they_said.jpg
299KB, 1536x1152px
You guys sure are pushing this one hard.
A bold strategy, let's see how it works out for you.
>>
>>127417552
>Being this freemasonic
>Not knowing the jews are the arabs, the arabs are the jews, the jews control the arabs ISIS=Mossad, kikes are sandniggers, Jews control all muzzie terrorist organizations, jews even falseflag white nationalist attacks to fit their white genocide agenda.

Get fucked frog.
>>
>>127417641
Cringe
>>
>>127417552
It DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER if they're a refugee or not, muslim filth is muslim filth is muslim filth. They follow the same hate ideology that destroyed every society it touched. Cheese-eating surrender money.
>>
>>127418056
this.. a bunch of war-aged men can go fight for their country and not come here for gibs. Europeans are such faggots for letting the zionists fuck you over like this. Get BLACKED so I don't have to listen to you anymore. Your cities will burn and you can live in tents. Hahah.
>>
>>127417763
Paris aint usa u jew
>>
>>127417552

Hope mudshits kill more French people! Look forward to getting run over by a bus sandnigger!

DEUS VULT!
>>
File: 1485292818575.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1485292818575.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>127417552
He was pro-Bernia
>>
>>127417763
is /pol becoming an Israel board?
>>
>>127417786
This!!!
>>
what about the raping sand niggers that go unreported?
>>
>>127417552
He has a to small of a face.
>>
>>127417763
Based Israeli
>>
>>127417552
Not all refugees are Muslims, America is majority white. Not difficult

Also, why should America take any refugees when they'll only fuck up the country with their shitty subhuman culture? It's not just about the murders
>>
>>127417552
europeans are the most violence race on earth
imperialism killed more people than any shitskin could ever dream of
>>
>Muslims need to learn to forgive! Don't look back in anger
>He was not a true white supremacist, true white supremacist know violence is wrong
>If anything this means we need MORE white supremacists and spaces where white supremacists can feel safe since society condemns them so much.
>We need more tolerance for white supremacy. This attack was caused by constant violent attacks on white supremacists
>Remember to look out for white supremacists as they may feel unsafe or be the victim of an attack because of this. #IllRideWithYou
>>
>>127417552
What about you poor brainwashed Euro fucks? We want to stop this shit not only for ourselves, but for our allies too.
>>
>>127417552
I am so ashamed to be white. Why are we so evil.
>>
File: parody-of-coexist-sticker.png (64KB, 400x123px) Image search: [Google]
parody-of-coexist-sticker.png
64KB, 400x123px
>>127417552
I think Muslims have to get over themselves and not look back in anger.

There are many white supremacists who now fear for their lives due to the retaliation for this event and it's important for Muslim communities to come together and protect those white supremacists when they're in public or on the bus or train.

As a society we need to come together and coexist but the most important thing is creating an environment where white supremacists feel comfortable and feel like they're not discriminated against so they don't resort to violence.
>>
>>
>>127419797
Topest kek
>>
>>127417552
Good point surrender monkey, our military should bomb Oregon while they're at it.
>>
>>127419797
holy shit. It's perfect. The complete reversal of their reailty. hahah. *Saved.
>>
Stole this from reddit, typical nigger.

https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6dr6f8/white_terrorists_killed_more_americans_this_week/
>>
>>127417786
but the guy is white, isn't he?
>>
>>127417552
>implying our terrorists shouldn't statistically speaking ALL be white males
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>127417763
When will you kikes open your borders for cultural enrichment?
>>
This is stupid. The terrorists Modus Operandi is this. The first generation does economic jihad. They pop out as many kids as possible, take as much i nwelfare and other grants as they can, trying to bleed the beset. The yraise their kids to hate the country they live in. Then The Boston Bominbgs Happen...or the Orlando Night Club shooting at Pulse Happens. Its the second generation that attacks us that are natural U.S. Citizens.
>>
>>127417552
I don't want the peaceful ones in the West either, Mohammed.
>>
>>127417552

"refugees welcomed to the united states"

Newspeak at its best. Refugees are tolerated at most, certainly not welcomed.
>>
>>127419797
You aussies sure are good at mirroring the narrative, silly upsidedownlanders.
>>
>>127417552
>Over the last four decades, 20 out of 3.25 million refugees welcomed to the United States have been convicted of attempting or committing terrorism on U.S. soil.

That doesn't mean they haven't killed people or committed other crimes.
>>
>>127417552

>posts fake news website
>FBI classifies it as hate crime, not terrorism

Shill, pls go.

saged
>>
>>127419681
Strange liberal frame: IS decapitates people by the dozens, but "hey if you count all people killed by all European countries, it's much more".
There is a difference between killing because you had to defend something (justified or not), or killing to be able to brag about it.
>>
>>127417552
How many have they killed in France baguette?
>>
>>127419797
Bantzmaster Supreme, i am in awe
>>
>>127417552
Fake News, Somali refugees in minnesota have been committing 5 to 10 murders every year since the late 90s
>>
>>127422911
Sometimes I play chess against human player by starting at the same time game against computer and making my moves against it similarly like human player.

Maybe this thread has same logic.
>>
>>127426181
That's pretty cool. Why did I read it with a russian accent though finbro?
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.