[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Night Will Fall and the footage it was based on was one of the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_3789.jpg (22KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3789.jpg
22KB, 275x183px
Night Will Fall and the footage it was based on was one of the most disturbing things I've ever seen.

I had previously swallowed the Holocaust redpill.

I don't know what to think anymore. Is calling it a hoax just LARPing?
>>
File: IMG_1649.jpg (282KB, 542x1099px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1649.jpg
282KB, 542x1099px
>>127406638
No calling it a hoax is just fact
>>
>emotional appeal
>no argument
>no evidence
>"I used to think like you"
>improper use of 4chan terminology
sage
>>
>>127406638
It's not a hoax, notice the same discredited pictures and autistic infographics are posted over and over whenever someone tries to "redpill" you on it. The holocaust was horrendous but it was not only Jews that died and it's disgusting how it's used as a shield to protect Israel from criticism.
>>
File: IMG_3116.jpg (160KB, 595x822px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3116.jpg
160KB, 595x822px
>>127406638

There is no real proof it happened the way Jews said.

Jews killed 60 million in the ussr and use the holocost to hide this fact

Red Cross who investigated the camp came up with some very different numbers than 6 million

Why waste valuable resources to gas and cremate Jews when you could just starve them for free?
>>
File: IMG_3313.jpg (84KB, 542x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3313.jpg
84KB, 542x350px
>>127406922
It was a hoax in the sense that the Jews that died did so because allies bombed the supply line to camps causing typhus out breaks and starvation.
>>
>>127406844
This! 100% and digits confirm
>>
>>127407296
But was there an intention to kill as many Jews as possible?
>>
>>127410054
maybe
probably
even if there was, again, why use resources to kill when simply giving no resources also kills?
why burn bodies when it takes a long time when you can just dig a hole and throw them in?
where are these mass graves that must be within walking distance of every camp?
how did 6 million people die when there weren't that many to begin with? did they breed like rats in the camps where they were starved?
>>
>>127410054
No.
>>
File: IMG_2885.jpg (147KB, 791x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2885.jpg
147KB, 791x1024px
>>127410054

No they just want you to believe this so that no one can ever say wow hitler was right about kicking out the Jews who had taken over Germany's banks media and government

Basically exactly what is happening in America right now and they don't want your nation to unite and say why should we be slaves to corporations so they call you a nazi for trying

Anyway this happen so long ago it's not Jews vs nazis any more it's gloablists vs nationalists.
>>
>>127406638

Jews would do it to you if they could, as they did presiding over the Holodomor of Ukrainians or knuckling down the Polish with an all-Jewish government.

Who cares if they were almost wiped out?

They've been deported anywhere from 100-300 times from all the world's nation states, everybody hates them, and even more so than muslims who kill people, because apparently the human species hates liars more than it hates murderers.

We'd be better off if they were all gone.
>>
>>127406844
What is the source on this?
>>
>>127410054
If there was, they wouldn't have bothered shipping them off to special camps after already having confined them to their own neighborhoods. Would've just killed them on the spot like every other similar genocide happens.
>>
>>127413268
Why didn't they then? Why did they put them in camps?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.