[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We the Resistance has won. Again! First O'Reilly. Now

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: TFW.png (311KB, 672x372px) Image search: [Google]
TFW.png
311KB, 672x372px
We the Resistance has won. Again!

First O'Reilly.

Now Hannity.

Who's next? Donald Trump's Impeachment? Highly likely. In six months, he will be impeached.

Our resistance is strong. We are united. We will make sure Republicans will never have a party again. We will resist with progress! Hillary Clinton will be our 46th President!
>>
>>127402157
>Now hannity
wtf wtf
>>
>>127402157
>Some guy asks questions
>the elites have him silenced
>"LE RESISTANCE"
top kek you fucking shill cucks
>>
Good luck with that
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-BpbbsgXlU
>>
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>>
File: image.jpg (319KB, 1524x1194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
319KB, 1524x1194px
Fuck off shill
>>
>>127402157
toss the entire trump administration
>>
>>127402643
lol triggered drumpftards

drumpfs circle is getting smaller because we got rid of Kushner, Bannon, Flynn, Ivanka and so on.

LONG LIVE THE RESISTANCE! TIME TO TAKE BACK THE WHITE HOUSE!
>>
File: hillary_russia_ruse.jpg (4MB, 1952x6240px) Image search: [Google]
hillary_russia_ruse.jpg
4MB, 1952x6240px
>>127402157

>Impeach

Try again. In that time Hillary will be under investigation again
>>
>>127402875
Hillary is not under any investigation. Drumpf is under Russian investigation and Comey will arrest him!
>>
Hannity can start an online show anyway. He is one of Trumps closest friends and Trumps favourite media guy. He will get access to Trump that the MSM can't
>>
File: shattered.png (291KB, 573x678px) Image search: [Google]
shattered.png
291KB, 573x678px
>>127402157
>>
>>127403123
Sorry but Drumpf betrayed him by feeding him FAKE STORIES
>>
>>127403010
It doesn't matter who's president, what matters is our plan.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdAoYar8Y0c
>>
>>127402782
>resistance
>impeach
t. plebbit faggot

thinking we actually give a shit about Donald fucking trump. we just wanted him to win to watch you faggots cry. Hillary isn't even running in 2020 you shill fucking idiot.
>>
>>127402391
>top kek you fucking shill cucks

Trying this hard to fit in
>>
File: putin-clinton.jpg (133KB, 985x550px) Image search: [Google]
putin-clinton.jpg
133KB, 985x550px
>>127403010
>and Comey will arrest him!

you're delusional, with what? a fake badge? he no longer works for the gov. He is a citizen who colluded with Clinton to hide evidence, and unmask Americans.

You have no idea the shit storm that is coming...

Comey, Rice, Obama, Hillary, they spied on Trump, Congress, GOP and S.C. 30,000 Americans were unmasked. They also shared raw Sig Int with vendors.

Comey is fucked bud.

John Podesta, Hillary's campaing manager is now working at the Washington Post! the level of collusion with the MSM and open sedition, will hang them all from nooses when there is still NO EVIDENCE of colllusion, and a special counsel in search of a crime.

There still is no crime asshat. This is nothing like Nixon. You fools have been sold lies.

Allan Dershowitz (Top law professor in country) destroying the entire Russia narrative.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEvVQg9PwxU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nxlPCwmnJ8

if there was Russian collusion (THE WHOLE REASON FOR THE INVESTIGATION) why would they be talking about setting up communication channels in December after trump had already won????
>>
>>127403947
A FUCKING DOT
>>
I'd think this was bait if Dems weren't this delusional.
>>
>>127402157
1. You're not the resistance

2. How'd you like a president Pence

3. Sage
>>
>>127402157
If Fox News anchors are your big important targets then you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
>>127402157
You talk. My bullets don't hear your words. I dream of the day the slaughter of you and your ilk begins. You fucking soft weak willed cuck. Cross that line. My god, please cross that line.
>>
File: john podesta murdered seth rich.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
john podesta murdered seth rich.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
>>127402157
kill yourself shill rat
>>
fuck off shill, saged
>>
File: Rl0_QYhL_bigger.jpg (3KB, 73x73px) Image search: [Google]
Rl0_QYhL_bigger.jpg
3KB, 73x73px
>>127402157
>tv

lel, i still wanna see colbert go though
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.