[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2020 primaries >President Trump has given up on almost all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1495867158221.gif (852KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1495867158221.gif
852KB, 300x225px
2020 primaries
>President Trump has given up on almost all of his nationalistic policies, but now enjoys the support of the Republican Party and a large amount of wealthy jewish donors
>Expects to win republican primaries without a challenge
>Only one unfunded candidate has decided to oppose him
>It's Hillary
>Trump has a initial lead of 99 points, however the media is hungry for another show like 2016, so Trump agrees to another televised debate, only to crush Hillary one more time
>The debate opens
>Trump: "Good to see you here Hillary, more energy than I expected from you to be honest."
>Hillary: "Yeah, I might be low energy, but at least I'm not a fucking cuck"
>The audience goes silent
>Trump: "Hey listen here..."
>Hillary: "You heard me, you're a pathetic cuck. What, are you gonna go cry to your kike masters? Where's the fucking wall Donald? Why are there still muslims in the country Donald? How come there are still ISIS members breathing Donald? I expected you to sell out the country, but I didn't expect you to do it this cheaply"
>Trump: "Listen, my daughter is Jewish and I won't have you..."
>Hillary: "A jew's whore you mean? She comes crying and you have us becoming ISIS' airforce? Did you lose your balls or something? Where I come from we call that treason."
>Trump: "I..."
>Hillary: "Listen, vote for me and I'll turn Saudi Arabia into a nuclear wasteland. I'll kick the beaners and sandniggers out so fast their heads will spin. White births will rise and Jewish media will be silenced. It's time to make the west great again."
>Everyone sucks eachothers dicks.
>Madam President launces a new golden age
>>
>implying she will still be alive in 2020
>>
>>127396678
But M-MAGA

T-Trump isn't a J-Jew s-shill you guys trust me !!!!!111!11
>>
File: Sea salt icecream.jpg (56KB, 350x391px) Image search: [Google]
Sea salt icecream.jpg
56KB, 350x391px
>>127396678
A Hillary face turn? Good one. That's as likely to happen as a John Cena heel turn.
>>
Nah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-BpbbsgXlU
>>
>>127398778
Decent thread idea but your dialogue is unrealistic and unnatural

No wonder you had to get a job as a shill, bet you wrote like 2-3 screenplays and they never even got a second look
sad!
>>
>>127396678
Would have been more believable if you used Jeb! instead of Hillary.
>>
>>127397128
>implying the US will still be a country in 2020
>>
>>127396678
Was there ever a link to the source for that gif?
>>
>Hillary
>unfunded
>being able to stand up in 2020
>>
>>127398778
This.
>>
>>127396678
Didn't Bill cuck Hillary at several occations?
>>
>>127396678
Oh man this is fringe cringe. OP you failed.
>>
>>127396678
slide thread

remmeber to sage
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.