[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you expect us immigrants to assimilate and integrate when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: kurdish-women-e1432813993100.jpg (45KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
kurdish-women-e1432813993100.jpg
45KB, 500x333px
Why do you expect us immigrants to assimilate and integrate when you whites hate your nations and culture?
>>
How is that fucking mutually exclusive? You should assimilate to American culture because your culture is objectively shit, don't you get that? If you ALL achieved this simple task, immigration would barely be a problem.
Christ, and you wonder why Republicans don't want you.
>>
>>127389843
your dumb immigrant brain isnt working right, have a banana
>>
File: bait.png (93KB, 600x860px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
93KB, 600x860px
>>127389843
>>
>>127389843
I don't expect that at all!!!! That's why I want you all to go back to the places you came from. either the country was stable and you were not so you got kicked out, or the country is unstable because your race of people are monkeys.
>>
>>127390007
Our culture is shit but 24/7 you whites shit on your culture and say how our is better than yours. Honesty don't see what's the point of even being an American. All I want is economic opportunities in America and to hold onto my culture. The reality is that European culture is dying.
>>
>>127390469
>European culture is dying
Because of people like you.
>>
File: WAP.png (865KB, 720x718px) Image search: [Google]
WAP.png
865KB, 720x718px
>>127390453
This. Non whites have to go back.
>>
>>127390562
Why are you blaming me for this? It's your fault your people hate your culture. Only in America, have I seen white kids say they don't have a culture.
>>
>>127389843
You did assimilate and integrate, when you were brought here in smaller numbers, to a degree.
Now, we ship 10,000 of you fuckers over, stick you all in the same neighborhood and you never have to integrate, this is why we're having so many problems.
>>
>>127390469
No matter how much we complain & criticize our culture and civilization, it's still 100 times better than yours.
>>
>>127390803
And in Europe, you have french whites for example who say their national identity, ethnicity and culture aren't real.If somebody said this in Iran they would be lynch on the streets.
>>
File: IMG_0022.jpg (55KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0022.jpg
55KB, 640x640px
>>127390469
It depends on who you ask; if you look at it through the lens of demographics the contradiction isn't there. The more hardline leftists and progressives dislike and hate the native cultures of the western developed nations and will accept immigrants with open arms and no expectations of assimilation. Further on the right from the mildest of liberals to hardcore rightwingers will have some appreciation of our history culture and ideals, and will wish for it to perpetuate.

Even with its most glaring flaws, the West is best. Fuck the rest.
>>
I don't live in shitholestan. You live in America. Assimilate or go back, faggot
>>
but women dont care about culture, they are ruled by hypergamy, they just will get mixed with the most rich and powerful man they could get, culture doesn't matter for women. Unless you are muslim and wear a hijab.
>>
>>127389843
who are those semen triforcers?
>>
File: 1494620569950.webm (2MB, 942x528px) Image search: [Google]
1494620569950.webm
2MB, 942x528px
>>127389843
>>
>>127390469

Then stay in your own country you fucking parasite. All you wanna do is come slide in and lynch a job from one of the natives because everyone back home is too fucking stupid to make one. Yourself included.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.