[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do you guys think about suicide? is life worth living?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: 34533.jpg (1MB, 4030x4096px) Image search: [Google]
34533.jpg
1MB, 4030x4096px
what do you guys think about suicide?

is life worth living?

what for?

sometimes i feel like the right thing to do would be to end it all and wonder if the people that enjoy living are sociopaths or close to it
>>
File: Tuvok,_2377.jpg (10KB, 325x396px) Image search: [Google]
Tuvok,_2377.jpg
10KB, 325x396px
death is like going to sleep. the chances of existing in the universe is not even measurable so i would avail yourself to see and experience as much as possible
>>
Just found an absolute dream job. Id never kill myself.

Find a purpose dude.
>>
>>127388357
Suicide is impossible. Living is the same as dying. A start doesn't imply an end. The faces will change, the letters will rearrange, but you will never leave this place. If you try, you will wake up at home, in your bed, just a dream you will tell yourself.

Just a dream.
>>
File: 456456.jpg (28KB, 613x533px) Image search: [Google]
456456.jpg
28KB, 613x533px
>>127389050
>>
>>127388357
Suicide is pointless. It is a stress response and really there is no point to be stressed. Take some pills or whatever but there is nothing to be scared of. Last time someone pointed a gun at me I laughed at them.
>>
File: sriracha-family.png (61KB, 301x452px) Image search: [Google]
sriracha-family.png
61KB, 301x452px
>>127389175
When the sun goes down it doesn't mean it's not there. Death is an occurrence BETWEEN two entities. it is not a function of the entity itself.
>>
>>1273889720
>Just found an absolute dream job.
Full time bull prepper/rapefugee relocator?
Why are you up this early Hans, Are you fucking cheating on Ramadan?
>>
>>127388357
I've had suicidal impulses for years, I'm really not satisfied with my lift right now or any reasonable projected course it might take from here, and I'd desperately just like to end it. I don't like the world, I don't like myself, and even if there was some way to change the world to be in line with something I'd be happy with I wouldn't belong there, I'm just too shitty and flawed to.

I want nothing more than kill myself with carbon monoxide.

But I can't. I have people that care about be, for reasons I can't really pin down, who would be devastated if I did so. I have family who love me. I have these three old ladies I walk dogs for; if I offed myself, they'd be wrecked, and their dogs Barry, Mutt, and King would spend the rest of their insipid dog lives wondering when "good human friend who walks and pets me" will come by again. And they'd get restless; it's not like these old biddies can walk the beasts themselves, their septuagenarians and smallest dog in question is 98 lbs.

I have to stick it out, at least for a while longer. My clients will die, their dogs will be sent to shelters, my family will turn on me like everyone eventually does, and then I won't have any obligations anymore. Then I can rest.
>>
File: Hunter_Scangarelo.jpg (52KB, 1073x604px) Image search: [Google]
Hunter_Scangarelo.jpg
52KB, 1073x604px
if you kys you won't be able to experience the mass genocide of jews and black folk.

STAY AWAKE
T W
A A
Y K
E
>>
>>127391565
>Then I can rest

These animals and people you cling to for emotional support, they will be replaced. You will never have rest.
>>
>>127391962
That's what you think. I'm learning. I made the same mistakes time and time again, but I'm learning. I'm making fewer and fewer ties with people, letting anchors go without replacing them. When my current ones are gone, I'll be free. It won't be abrupt or even dignified, but I'm just playing out the slack until I reach the point where no one on Earth relies on me in any real way, and I can die without any notable consequence.
>>
>>127388357
You should try it
>>
>>127391845
alt-255
>this new
>>
Death will come when it's ready for me.
Until then I'll take life lightly.
>>
File: SacredHeartJesus.jpg (75KB, 266x408px) Image search: [Google]
SacredHeartJesus.jpg
75KB, 266x408px
>>127388357
Ending your life is the worst thing you can do. It goes against every animal instinct in your body.

You should try going to church sometime.
>>
>>127388357
Wether or not it is worth liv8ng is irrelevant

You only get it once and spend an eternity in nothingness

So enjoy the ride, the ending is the same
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.