[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suppose you are a woman living in Canada in 2019. It is election

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 9

File: Canada2019.png (801KB, 1249x378px) Image search: [Google]
Canada2019.png
801KB, 1249x378px
Suppose you are a woman living in Canada in 2019.

It is election time.

These men are running for Prime Minister of Canada

Who do you vote for?
>>
File: trumpbtfo.jpg (124KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
trumpbtfo.jpg
124KB, 980x551px
Who do you think?
>>
File: trudeau chinese new year.jpg (241KB, 600x611px) Image search: [Google]
trudeau chinese new year.jpg
241KB, 600x611px
>Hey Chang, I'm taking your sister and cousins out tonight. Sorry, bro, we don't have any room in the car for you. Maybe you can tag along next time. Don't worry, I'll bring them back in one piece. See ya later, bro! Don't forget to vote Liberal.
>>
File: trudeau and muslim women.jpg (128KB, 822x556px) Image search: [Google]
trudeau and muslim women.jpg
128KB, 822x556px
>>127382729
>Hey Abdullah, I'm taking your sisters out to the mall. Don't worry, they'll be safe with me. Unfortunately, we don't have enough room for you in the car, but maybe we can catch up next weekend at the barbeque. Later, bro! And don't forget to vote Liberal.
>>
File: trudeau greek selfie.jpg (107KB, 440x475px) Image search: [Google]
trudeau greek selfie.jpg
107KB, 440x475px
>>127382756
>Hey, Dimitri! I'm just at the parade with your sister. It should be finished in another few hours, but afterward we might grab some souvlaki for dinner. Don't worry, I'll drop her off later tonight. See ya later, man! Don't forget to vote Liberal.
>>
File: trudeau and indian woman.jpg (92KB, 882x960px) Image search: [Google]
trudeau and indian woman.jpg
92KB, 882x960px
>>127382802
>Namaste, Pajeet! I just had a great lunch meeting with your sister. She had a lot of interesting things to say about Indian issues. Anyway, I invited her for a dinner meeting so we can get some more work done. Maybe next time you can tag along. Take it easy and have a great weekend, dude! Don't forget to vote Liberal.
>>
I'm not memeing btw. These are literally out top contenders
>>
File: trudeau with more women.jpg (111KB, 650x506px) Image search: [Google]
trudeau with more women.jpg
111KB, 650x506px
>>127382888
>Yo, what's up, Jonathan! I just ran into your sister and her friends. What a coincidence! Anyway, we all decided to head out for some drinks later to discuss women's issues. Maybe next time you can come along. Anyway, talk to you later, bro! And don't... forget... to vote... LIBERAL!
>>
>>127382802
I'm up there with muslims and chinese
>feelsbadman
>>
>>127382386
I vomit a little in my mouth and vote for Trudeau, because I know that the other two alternatives will be shit: one (if he gets in which he never will) will just make conservatives look even worse, while the punjabi motherfucker will enact sharia law. Trudeau may be a tard but at least he's a tard. He's not smart enough to ruin Canada in a meaningful way.
>>
>>127382928
STOP. REMINDING. ME. MOTHERFUCKER.
>>
>>127382802

I just spent 6 months working on a cruise ship and I assure you if a mans name doesn't end in S it's not Greek.
>>
>>127382979
Scheer isn't a great choice, but we're already lowering Canada's casket into the earth as we speak, Trudeau winning again would spit on its corpse. Better to be sort of cucked than raped and dumped in a ditch
>>
File: Alberta is getting DICKED.jpg (67KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Alberta is getting DICKED.jpg
67KB, 800x800px
Does anyone have info on Andy's views on Equalization Payments? Bernier said he was against them - Does Andy want us westerners to keep sending billions of dollars to the east?
>>
>>127385041
>doesn't want to help his own countrymen

Cuck.
>>
>>127382386

Even before the Conservative and NDP leadership races are done, by the weakness of the candidates alone, we know that Trudeau will win again next election. Hopefully it's a minority government
>>
none, move into the country, live off the land, and threaten anyone who comes onto your land
>>
Scheer is better looking to women above 30 years old. He's the kind of guy you want your daughter to bring home.

Young thots don't vote. Don't worry. Trudeau is gone in 2019.
>>
Somebody run a leaf blower through this thread.
>>
>>127385608
Wants to pay a single dime to a province that categorically hates Canada and wants separation.
>>
>>127385041
>>127386350

Alberta deserves to suffer for what you did to Canadian conservatism though
>>
>>127386207
Young thots vote bro. Why do you think theres huge campaigns by the gov to encourage youth voters. In my class in high school they literally helped us register. These whores are voting and theyre voting for the attractive guy who tells them about how being a slut is okay, men are evil and the wage gap is real. 9/10 of my teachers openly talk shit about Trump too. Im only 18 and were fucked.
>>
>>127382386
Scheer is going to get wrecked in the debates hosted by CBC and the Conservatives will end up in third place.
>>
File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
>>127382386

Canada is turning into Sweden 2.0 at the rate it's going.

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>127382386
I would honestly vote for the Bloc for the first time since I live in Quebec
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.