[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As I've been redpilling myself more and more the one I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 83

File: 1495891275868.jpg (67KB, 418x599px) Image search: [Google]
1495891275868.jpg
67KB, 418x599px
As I've been redpilling myself more and more the one I'm finding the hardest to swallow is the God pill. I have never been religious and found religion kinda dumb, but never really cared either way. This is not a "debate me" thread, this is not some kind of troll. I understand now the role true Christianity plays in society, but I'm still having trouble believing in a creator. I want to believe. I am scared of the leftist plauge that is destroying the west. Please, can anyone show me SOMETHING that will convince me that Christianity is the true path in life? I don't want this anger I feel knowing that the Globalists are taking over to send me into madness. There has to be some kind of undeniable red pill for Christianity that has been hidden from me just like all the other things the Jews have covered up or lied about.

Please help me.
>>
File: IMG_4563.jpg (89KB, 540x555px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4563.jpg
89KB, 540x555px
God/creator exists. Someone designed all this shit.
Jesus existed. Pretty amazing guy worthy of worship.

You don't have to go to church or pray everyday to beleive that you are not just a bag of flesh. Your spirit is immortal and will live on.

Spirituality is what all religions have in common.
>>
File: 1494915167422.gif (399KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
1494915167422.gif
399KB, 600x476px
>>
File: 1-Big-3-Religions-Lead-to-Saturn.jpg (334KB, 1002x1102px) Image search: [Google]
1-Big-3-Religions-Lead-to-Saturn.jpg
334KB, 1002x1102px
>>127374377
I have a hard time believing in a creator too, but have spent a lot of time researching true evil and the truth behind religions of the world. There is a lot of information about that here.
>>
>>127374854
>God/creator exists. Someone designed all this shit.
Prove it
>>
It doesnt matter if god exists. The traditional social institution of organized religion is needed to prevent degeneracy
>>
>>127374854
That pug IS amazing!
>>
>>127374854
Thanks but those are just words to me. Give me something new: A book, a website, something that isn't just "Its all real just believe it"
>>
>>127375152
I agree, I just feel like Id be disrespecting the customs if I participated without true belief in mh heart.
>>
>>127374377
Jesus is a kike, God is not real, don't listen to the retarded LARPers on this board. religion has one function: stronghold of traditional values. anyone with genuine belief is clinically braindead
>>
>>127375083
Why would ancient religions worship a shape on a planet they couldn't see? There are hexagons all over the fucking place, why specifically Saturn's hexagon?
>>
>>127375083
This is the kind of thing I am looking for. Anyone have more things like this?
>>
>>127375209
hate to break this to you but books and websites will just contain more boring words
>>
As much as I want to believe I can't because it just seems like bs, why would any god let a kike into papacy after all
>>
>>127375612
You're either trolling or not understanding what I mean. I am fine with rewding words, but I need something more than someone telling me to just believe just because.
>>
>>127375148
its a belief there is no need to prove it as it would be impossible as you would have more luck getting from one part of universe to another

also logic dictates that something must come from something not nothing

someone putted this all in action it is too organised even at subatomic level to be coincidence
>>
File: Vjcvdqa.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Vjcvdqa.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>127374377
Nothing can convince you that Christianity is the true path but yourself, that's why it is called faith. The whole point of us having free will is to choose to believe or not. If god wanted every dumb fuck he created to go to heaven he would go to each one and tell him he is real, but he doesn't. Do you know why? Because those who trust in him despite the lack of evidence, those who follow his teachings despite the having a easier option are the ones truly deserving of eternal happiness. That doesn't mean he's just a cruel bastard who ignores us though. If you pray to him just once, and ask him to guide you to the truth, he will respond. This is a prayer he will not ignore.
>>
File: image.png (86KB, 1500x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
86KB, 1500x1200px
>>127374377

>>125637346
>>
>>127374377
religion is dumb
traditional family values, however, are not.
>>
>>127374377
all paths lead to the same place.
the meaning of life will be revealed in your final moments no matter what.
you can find the meaning before that, but that will take hard work.
i recommend psychedelics in a safe environment in a country where they're legal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcDMJvO6aHU
>>
File: 1481202344205.png (2MB, 1024x835px) Image search: [Google]
1481202344205.png
2MB, 1024x835px
>>127374377
Here you go, bucko:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-wWBGo6a2w

"In this lecture, I describe what I consider to be the idea of God, which is at least partly the notion of sovereignty and power, divorced from any concrete sovereign or particular, individual person of power. I also suggest that God, as Father, is something akin to the spirit or pattern inherent in the human hierarchy of authority, which is based in turn on the dominance hierarchies characterizing animals."

TL;DW: Basically Peterson provides a scientific explanation for religious belief, and rescues western civilization from marxist nihilism.
>>
>>127375996
>also logic dictates that something must come from something not nothing
What would make God exempt of this rule?

>someone putted this all in action it is too organised even at subatomic level to be coincidence
why not? Why can't it be the product of chance? Saying it is "too complicated" is kinda weak. I don't think this argument stands.
>>
File: 1481208997970.png (231KB, 643x537px) Image search: [Google]
1481208997970.png
231KB, 643x537px
>>127375083
>3D cubes in religious symbols
>Hexagon shape on Saturn

CUBES = HEXAGONS, HOLY FUCK DUDE MIND BLOWN
>>
File: 1495910432257.png (550KB, 485x712px) Image search: [Google]
1495910432257.png
550KB, 485x712px
I heard modern christianity is tainted by jews anyways, you don't need to resort to "Religion" to believe in a creator. That's a fact.
>>
Start with yourself. Once you begin to understand who you are, the rest will slowly fall into place if you keep on the path

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw9zSMsKcwk
>>
>>127375823
Half trolling. I just think it's a very personal thing. No amount of hexagon infographics are going to give you answers. Faith comes from experience, it's not something to be convinced of.
>>
>>127375209

then religion isn't for you, because its more about finding an answer to why things are the way they are for your own self. If you want everything presented on a silver platter with no effort on your part, go with Islam, its the literal slave religion! No thinking required on your part, you fucking kneel every day in the direction of a material idol (isn't it weird how this idolatry is permitted and is one of its main aspects when its one of the greatest sin within Islam? Ain't for no reason they blow the fuck up of others religions place of worship) and repeat the exact same verse for the rest of your life, the end! Don't bother with opinions and those things, the Imams will think for you! Because in the end that all you'll be if you try to be spiritual without fucking bothering to think for yourself.
>>
>>127374377
>>127374377
God is real and Christ's path is the best one there is to God. It isn't that Christianity has the only correct God and all the others are wrong, but instead that God is hard to find because you have to find God by being as much like God as you possibly can. Christ was the best example so far. He spoke truth, he did good works, he ran oppressors out of the temple, and he never wavered even when he was being tortured to death. The reason that we follow Christ is because it makes us more Christlike, and that's good because he found God and showed us where to find God for ourselves.

Inside of us all is spirit. Patterns that rule the universe also rule our bodies and minds. By coming to know them, we come to know God. The hard path is to do the work yourself. This is for elite mystics and spiritualists who do not have jobs and families. The easy path is to follow someone else who made it.

Following Christ will make you more godlike and closer to living in touch with the goodness and holiness that rules yourself and the universe.
>>
>>127375823
Read the new testament. Jesus is a bro, you'll love him.
>>
>>127374377
I don't think you have to be a christian or creationist to be Red Pilled. All the people I know who consider themselves Red Pilled are atheists.
>>
>>127374377

Study Eric Dollard and Tesla. Dollard will explain to you in scientific terms why there is a god. Or at least a power outside (bigger than) of the universe that affects it internally.

Call it whatever you want. There is a great power that caused this.
>>
>>127374377
Religion is a tether a leash, to keep you at bay and reigned in. The kingdom of God is within man not a building not a book. Jesus Christ wanted people to follow his example and footsteps( i.e. be of service to others, treat others as you wpuld want to be treated). Jesus didnt come to form a religion. That being said there is currently good intel in the bible and this is a SPRITUAL WAR of light vs dark, the INFINITE CREATOR is real and throughout the cosmos there exists 2 modalities, light or dark (angels or demons). The 3rd density reality we live in is nothing more than a holographic spiritual enlightenment school. We all will eventually return to source or the creator.
>>
Look into theology and god models. The nature of God has been debated for thousands of years, and no mature conception of God looks anything like the "cosmic santa" most of us hear about first.

Pantheism and panentheism are good places to start. Both view God as a Monad - a "oneness" connecting and containing all things. Pantheism roughly equates God with Nature - the oneness of all things in the universe. Panentheism sees God as both containing and preceding all things. The natural world can be seen as an extension of a series intangible but unchanging laws, and these laws could be seen as existing in an intangible, eternal realm of their own. A panentheist God can be seen as the sum of everything that is, everything that could be, everything that has been, and everything that is not. There are other models of God that I personally relate to less that say that God is purely transcendental and not a part of the material world at all.

These are all very "cliff's notes" explanations, and volumes have been written about each. But this should be a good jumping off point for someone seeking something beyond a literalist/reductionist interpretation of God and religion.

Francis Bacon once said something like, a little philosophy tends men's minds towards atheism, but depth in philosophy brings men's minds back about to God. If you have a mind that loves to learn and question things, ideas like the ones put forth by American Protestantism quickly fall apart. But you can acknowledge that there is, or that there at least could be, a spiritual reality and that you want to know more about it. I think that's the best approach.
>>
>>127377212
For universal truth look into the law of one as a dort of guide NOT a religion or religious doctrine, best part is you prob volunteered to be here and be the change op, godspeed and may you always be with love and light.
P.s. Jesus was deff a bro.
>>
>>127374377
The ontological, deontological and comsological arguments for God are a good place to start. You can learn about them just by searching them up, there's plenty of material to read from online
>>
>>127374377
anon, we literally define timelines as BC and AD

Jesus existed, and he was so amazing, whether or not you were Christian, that we fucking decided to base our entire comprehension of time off of him.

Doesn't matter whether or not he was the son of God. He taught amazing things, how to treat each other, how to be a better person, how to be a better community. Christianity has resulted in the greatest civilizations on earth (the europeans) and birthed the greatest nation in the world as a result (the U.S.). So it doesn't matter whether or not you're a believer. The results are undeniable: the civilized world as we know it today. So be thankful for Christianity, and praise God, because you live in the greatest country on earth.
>>
Thanks to the anons giving me some good places to start. I'm going to start really looking into this stuff.
>>
>>127374377
The God Pill is Deism, it's hard to swallow becuase there is no evidence or even understanding.

To even call God a "creator" is limiting, for who created the creator? To refer to God as a "being" is to limit it to what we understand as having consious. To even say it exists is to limit yourself to what can be real. To say it's "everything" is limiting it from having limits.

God is, isn't and fits everything else including you, me, nothing and a figment of your imagination.
>>
File: 1494752655241.jpg (788KB, 900x1619px) Image search: [Google]
1494752655241.jpg
788KB, 900x1619px
>>127374377
the semitic religions are just a matter of population control. Be a good goy, turn the other cheek while count Chad McDuke takes half your bread and fucks your waifu. I'm sure he will get punished in the afterlife, r-right
>>
>>127374377
True faith is believing in what cannot be proved.
Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith and hope that things work.
All major religions work this way

>good happens
>It's the will of God

>Bad happens
>It's still the will of God.

Having a religion is about letting go and trusting a higher power that he will not fuck you over.
>>
what a load of bullshit in this thread
>>
>>127374377
My shame is that I believed in Satan before I believed in God.
I always used to rage at the world, frustrated that our government could be so "stupid". Governments are under the influence of Satan. The world finally makes sense when you come to realise that Satan is a real entity.

Here is a red pill on islam. Satan uses the same sigils and signs over and over.
>The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
https://youtu.be/uY20IFaWlsQ
>>
>>127379806
you're country sucks m8
>>
Another question I had comes from something I saw an anon post yesterday but can't really recall the details. He was explaining how the religious explanations for the end of times correlate almost exactly to the Jewish NWO and degeneracy being spread across the west. Something like how the West is actually Babylon which will fall due to its sinful ways (faggots, racemixing, SJWs, ect)
>>
>>127374377

Think of gods as subconscious archetypes and expressions of a group/nation/race's collective unconscience.

Not all groups are the same and their religious expressions are another example of this difference.
>>
>>127380314
This.
It's easier to replicate socially beneficial traits if their compressed into an accessible medium.
>>
Hi op. Serious reply here.
I've found God most in the connection with other people and in nature. In nature with other like minded people is doubly rewarding.

In other people, you can find God in things where community is involved. this full release and intake of prayer and emotion while with a group of people who are doing the same is also powerful.

In love, when you are able to be in full connection and appreciation of eachother, that you. "Feel the presence of God"

You can find God in something as simple as, eating food and taking forever to eat, slowly letting it dissolve in your mouth experiencing the food for all that it is. It tastes different than before. You could even cry from how good it tastes now than when compared to before.

These are all things that sound silly in writing, or when said outloud, but we are talking of matters outside of language and the generic mundane, "zombified" version of reality most people subscribe too.

In the end, only you will be able to find your God pill. But you will never find it, unless you let it in. It's probably going to be very personal to you. Just follow your heart, follow your soul, and if at the very least, understand the role Christianity played in building civilization and cherry pick and adopt the aspects if it you, you know to be right. N live by them. Hope i helped, and sorry for any typos I missed. I'm on my phone and it's a hassle to type through autocorrect and the small screen.
>>
>>127374377
The true redpill is not believing in the power of God, but believing in the power of religion.
>>
File: 1495835549509.jpg (109KB, 921x1185px) Image search: [Google]
1495835549509.jpg
109KB, 921x1185px
>>127375364
What is legitimately so horrible about holding Christ as a genuine messiah and truly believing in the LORD?

How could it possibly backlash so badly? God is just, and wants us to repel evil and degeneracy.
He 'supposedly' grants us eternal life through merely believing in him and doing your daily prayers, in a way he can be a divine holy therapist.

Would you actually look down on a mother whomst prays to her son that got drafted to a war and she wishes from God to protect him and watch over him?
>>
>>127374377
The more important thing than choosing a denomination is just reading the bible.

Here are the easiest steps.

>Download Blue Letter Bible app
>Switch it to ESV translation (Easier to understand)
>Go to Daily Reading
>Choose Blended plan
>It has you read chapters from both Old Testament and New that go together well
>It amounts to maybe 5-10 minutes of reading a day
>You will have read the entire Bible in 1 year

There's nothing better than just reading the word. Preachers will always insert bias and focus on themes that they choose. What may surprise you is how much of a badass God is in old Testament, and even in New Jesus spits on hot fire at folks. If you DEUS VULT there are definitely many parts that will resonate with you.

This is advice to anyone that wants to get into Christianity. Church isn't reliable for many reasons. Go my brothers and sisters and learn about your creator, he's actually pretty fucking awesome.
>>
>>127374377
Don't think of God as a bearded white man on clouds with a hippy son. Think of God as the big bang, learn some quantum mechanics and chemistry and you'll start to understand. Also, doesn't hurt to learn some logic (not an insult).
>>
>>127381528
>wants us to repel evil and degeneracy

Concepts like this became political weapons to secure ends unrelated to Christian doctrine, as justified by corrupt theologians in the papacy.

Religion is best left out of politics, as politics are a terrestrial construct, and shouldn't be concerned with any transcendental methodology.
>>
"i am not religious."
"i am. god."

I'll take shit god says for $1,000 Alex.
the daily double.
>>
File: double.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
double.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>127382051
bwup a wup wup wup wup wup!
>>
>>127376720
OP this is the ultimate answer. You will have to find it for yourself. If you want advice on how to bring about an experience that will convince you I suggest you start looking up on google "why is christianity right." or look up the Bible Code, that shit is pretty fucking trippy. Also go into the evidence with a mind that God is real. You need to do this for yourself, no one else can do it for you. Pray to God whether you believe him or not to open your eyes to him. He will deliver.

This shit is astounding though. The bible code is fucking fascinating.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYlKkIoavnA
>>
File: 1495130438371.png (686KB, 600x461px) Image search: [Google]
1495130438371.png
686KB, 600x461px
>>127380169
Globalism is anti Christian. According to the story of the Tower of Babel, it's God's will for the different tribes of the world to be separate and unique. Trying to amalgamate all humans together is attempting to usurp the position of God, and is Luciferian.
>>
>>127374377
morals are taught.
they are not innate.

We need religion.
Religion is the foundation of civilization.
>>
For one who has faith, no explanation is needed. For one without faith, no explanation is possible.
>>
>>127382228
>they are not innate

On the contrary, they would have to be or else religion would never have been able to refine them.
>>
File: turn the other cheeck.png (379KB, 1380x511px) Image search: [Google]
turn the other cheeck.png
379KB, 1380x511px
>>127378778
>Be a good goy, turn the other cheek while count Chad McDuke takes half your bread and fucks your waifu
I know it is a popular misinterpretation of scripture, but you should know better anon.
>>
File: 1492751726549.jpg (171KB, 835x368px) Image search: [Google]
1492751726549.jpg
171KB, 835x368px
>>127380584
>It's easier to replicate socially beneficial traits if their compressed into an accessible medium.

memes, my friend.
>>
people who voluntarily delude themselves are the biggest faggots on earth
>>
>>127382568
ayy
>>
File: 1445923397007.jpg (268KB, 1272x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1445923397007.jpg
268KB, 1272x1080px
>>127382482
behaviours are innate. Some are stronger than others. Morals are the weights upon the choices when they arise as to which behaviour to follow, which to choose.
>>
>>127382718
takes one to know one :)
>>
>>127382482
>>On the contrary, they would have to be or else religion would never have been able to refine them.
Morals are innate to civilization, but not to people because if certain morals weren't held then civilization falls apart.
Truthfulness is valued, to varying degrees, because if everyone lied all the time then no one could work together thus causing society to collapse.
Children, and the raising of them, are valued because if you don't then the society will die off from failure to reproduce.
Human life is valued because if it wasn't and people could wantonly kill each other anarchy would erupt.
Property is, usually, valued because if it isn't then people feel no need to work and society collapses.
>>
>>127374377
God literally is morality.
>>
“It is impossible to mentally or socially enslave a Bible-reading people. The principles of the Bible are the groundwork of human freedom.” Horace Greeley
>>
>>127383048
But humans can't create morality for themselves. People can barely make their own fucking rooms clean let alone create a morality for the human race. The bible is wisdom that no man possesses.
>>
>>127381730
The big banf may aswell be a God because it relies on the same fundamental principal of something from nothing.
>>
>>127382730
>Morals are the weights upon the choices when they arise as to which behaviour to follow, which to choose.
This would render the system of morality to be what's constructed, not the behaviors in themselves.
Approved behaviors would have to exhibit a degree of innate "goodness" in order to be cultivated and assimilated.
>>
File: IMG_1209.jpg (2MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1209.jpg
2MB, 3120x4160px
>>127374377
With the information we have on hand today, all modern religions should be discarded. Relationship with the one true Grand Architect (aka God) should be a personal form of belief and shouldn't be preached or advertised. In short, find God within yourself, not in thousands of years old edited copypastas
>>
I can't actually comprehend reality existing without a higher power having a hand in creating it.

That being said, I don't believe in the heresy of a heresy of a heresy that is Christianity.
>>
>>127375148
We are here aren't we? If this isn't the product of some sort of grand architect(s) beyond are understanding, then what is it? An accident? I'm not even religious and the latter explanation sounds absurd. Maybe you're the accident but I'm not. "Then who created the creator?" Like I said, beyond our understanding. Our limited senses and brains and instruments will never come close to a sliver of figuring this stuff out. Doesn't mean we can't keep trying. But it is absurd to believe we are able to. Just relax and enjoy the ride. Try to love life. I know it's hard with all the judeo-leftist dengeracy plus suffering and death being the only guarantees. But there is no fun in being miserable about it
>>
>>127383283
What information, Pakistan? Science can't even tell me why I hiccup with certainty. You think they can tell us the bible isn't truth? Please, open your eyes.
>>
>>127374377
The final redpill is becoming a reactionary.
>>
>>127382904
Right, but these existed beforehand and later became the established system of morality.
Even if they aren't universal, they are still innately human.
>>
>>127374377
The real redpill is that Christianity is both a redpill and a blue pill. Perhaps necessary for the masses but those who understand the bad parts of Christianity and are smart enough can rise and create their own superior morality without all the slave shit Christianity has.

As with the death of god our morals will dissapear so a new superior morality must be created to ensure we don't all end up as nihilists. Take the Nietzsche pill
>>
The mini-Jesus' here have a delusion of grandeur. Jesus was crazy, he was not God's son. There is no one God, especially the Christian God. There is however a moral framework within the bible that has made society progress.

For those that realize God is dead, there needs to be a new medium to transmit morals between generations. Fucking sick of the people that push Christianity and Jesus without realizing it's bullshit, just because it can instill good morals. Belief in a fairy tale and having good moral system are totally independent of each other. Only low-IQ trash will believe the only way to a stable patriarchal society is through Christianity.
>>
File: 1455494067150.gif (2MB, 420x298px) Image search: [Google]
1455494067150.gif
2MB, 420x298px
>>127383048
god is nature. God is the duality of function vs non function. god is the duality of life and death etc.

>>127383233
meant to say morality. But yes what you typed is essentially my viewpoint rephrased.

>This would render the system of morality to be what's constructed, not the behaviors in themselves.

yes exactly, morality is constructed.

>Approved behaviors would have to exhibit a degree of innate "goodness" in order to be cultivated and assimilated.

yes, this is why people constructed morality in the first place.some behaviours were more conducive to a civilization and hence survival.
>>
>>127383499
3 Seconds before my post. Amazing how you took the words right outa my skull.
>>
>>127374377
The Bible is a survival guide for tribes 2000 years go. Gays are bad. Why? With 50% child mortality every woman needs to spawn 5 children to grow the village. The more gays, the more burden on the women. Read the bible like inexpiable death is around every corner and it all makes sense..
>>
File: 1420986760464.jpg (7KB, 208x251px) Image search: [Google]
1420986760464.jpg
7KB, 208x251px
You can be redpilled without believing in fairy tales /pol/ack.

All religions are bullshit. Guide yourself, believe in your own power and ability.

If you are religious, you are of nigger intelligence or below.

Fact: 92% of hispanics and blacks in the U.S. are religious.
>>
>>127383283
I kind of expected it from islamic cultures to start the whole "progress" to secularism and atheism. No thanks a return to God is what we need in this liberal materialistic age.
>>
>>127374377

The only detail of Christianity that turned me off was the Heaven or Hell destination after death. This was so fucking scary to me as a child that I developed a 24/7 Schizo-type paranoia that didn't go away for almost 2 years when I let myself reject the whole concept. I was about 13 and didn't tell anyone.
>>
File: IMG_9115.jpg (189KB, 750x898px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9115.jpg
189KB, 750x898px
>>127383462
Im not saying bible isn't the truth, all Abrahamic faiths are branches of spiritual faith extended the fruit and life bearing Tree of Life which was planted as seed by One True God on Earth. All I'm saying is that you can be religious and believe in God without putting a label on your forehead.
>>
>>127383494
>Right, but these existed beforehand and later became the established system of morality.
Correct. People codified them into law because they worked well.
>Even if they aren't universal, they are still innately human.
In the sense that they are a construct of man's goal of maintaining social order yes.
>>
Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said,
“Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.”
If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart,
and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell.
But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine.
This means that God can legally dismiss their case:
“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son,
that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.”
Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift.
Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you.
>>
>>127383901
Gays are bad and a mistake of nature. Liberals can leave /pol/ desu
>>
File: 1452424906665.jpg (2MB, 3032x1986px) Image search: [Google]
1452424906665.jpg
2MB, 3032x1986px
>>127383506
if you read the bible as Jesus being a prophet of nature (god is nature) it makes a lot more sense. Historically this is the accurate viewpoint as all unknown events were attributed to god/gods etc.

I dont know why the interpretation switched at some point to a bearded guy sitting on a cloud, probably due to cartoon and media representation.
>>
>>127384053
Jesus forgives. Repent.
>>
>>127374377
I'd check out some documentaries on the megalithic structures (in detail), and how they line up with 1/3 of the angels falling from heaven and bringing their technology to earth. Almost every civilization has the story of the Ark and the great deluge.

I'd also highly recommend, in private, hitting your knees and genuinely, earnestly, asking God to reveal himself to you, guide you, and protect.
>>
File: IMG_1471.jpg (255KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1471.jpg
255KB, 500x500px
>>127383927
Secularism and Atheism are two seperate systems. I'm advocating for God here bud. Any singular form of "Conservatism" isn't the one true system either.
>>
>>127382031
What makes modern secular politics so great? It's either dropping radical truth bombs that instill genocides upon certain folk or pure mastery of deception and socially engineered fabrications, in other word creating fiction like how Muslims eat babies when It's really the US that just like to medal over other proximity in the middle east and are so hell bent on trying away with massacring children and justifying war goals against middle eastern countries without that lack central bank if you know what I mean.

Which takes us back to their deception, why not out right admit that you just want their oil and the expansion of Israels borders and the promised land? This is exactly why I sympathize slightly with Adolf Hitler.

Vote this vote that, it's all in the end the same long term agenda, even worse in Europe, a literal divide and conquer strategy of 8 political part system.

Let's start being good humans and respect each others countries and go back to respective homelands.
I think that's what Jesus would tell us, at least it would explain Babylon's destruction and the disperse of the inhabitants.
It's too bad the word deport is now demonized

Also modern Catholicism is not Christianity.
The pope is an out and out marxist which goes hand in hand with luciferianism.
>>
File: 1461364798359.jpg (31KB, 1080x607px) Image search: [Google]
1461364798359.jpg
31KB, 1080x607px
>>127384062
gays are abominations in that they are by their nature outsiders to a group, in that they break the social trust inherent in any group of men.
>>
File: 1495365955158.jpg (52KB, 900x810px) Image search: [Google]
1495365955158.jpg
52KB, 900x810px
>>127383924
>Guide yourself, believe in your own power and ability.
Oh look some pseudo-spiritual individualistic crap told to the goyim.
>>
File: 1495438631906.jpg (49KB, 400x671px) Image search: [Google]
1495438631906.jpg
49KB, 400x671px
>>127383462
Well there wasn't a flood that killed everyone in the last few thousand years and the first humans were around well before Adam and Eve.

Remember before you start cherry-picking that the Gospels trace Jesus's genealogy back to Adam twice.

Biblical history is false. It's over.
>>
>>127383783
>morality is constructed
I suppose we have differing concepts of the term "constructed," but ultimately we're arguing for the same position.
>>127383988
As are we.

I suppose I assumed that by constructed it was meant that if any moral doctrine were dissolved, then the knowledge it contained would be lost forever, rather than simply being rediscovered again.
>>
>>127384246

>almost every civilization has the story of the Ark and the great deluge.

false. only christianity dumbfuck. you are just choosing a different poison than Ackmed. and the boom boom squad.
>>
>>127383901
Gay relationships are an affront to gods creation and purpose for you. It's degeneracy. Read about Soddom and Gammorah.
>>
>>127374377
>wanting to become a member of the cult that's been primarily behind the downfall of whites because of internet memes
That's just sad
>>
>>127384353
>implying he's wrong
He's entirely right Christianity is a purple pill that pushes the morality of slaves. Those strong enough should realize this and create superior morals which will spread over the others.

Religion is unironically for dumb fucks.
>>
File: 1459734186395.png (952KB, 1005x675px) Image search: [Google]
1459734186395.png
952KB, 1005x675px
>>127383901
>>127384434
>>127384062

see
>>127384315
>>
File: download (2).png (10KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).png
10KB, 290x174px
>>127374377
I think this is what you're looking for, OP

www.christogenea.org

Intro to CI
https://comparet.christogenea.org/sermons/your-heritage
>>
>>127375148
DNA
>>
File: my_favorite_book.png (4MB, 2835x3508px) Image search: [Google]
my_favorite_book.png
4MB, 2835x3508px
I believe that it is impossible for a man to be truly moral if that morality is forced upon him rather than being an ideal that the man aspired to and reached of his own free will. An infinitely righteous God, therefore, would bestow upon his creation the free will to act as they will with the hopes that they would choice righteousness over sin. This freedom is why "bad things happen to good people". However, as we are imperfect people who live in a flawed and dying world, no man can live a perfect life; even if we live for what is right, even the best of us will fail to meet that standard at some point. And though are mistakes may be the most trifling of things, even the smallest of transgressions separates us infinitely from an infinitely righteous God. This presents a challenge, as God wishes to forgive us, but cannot allow sin to go unpunished, for to do so would impugn his own righteousness. "For the wages of sin are death", only death can pay for sin, but if we are dead than how can we live eternally with God? It is then necessary for another being to be the scapegoat for our sins, for if we are to be saved from eternal separation from God (Hell). Such a being must be perfect, for the same reasons that a bankrupt man cannot have his debts paid by another bankrupt man. Thus God, in his love, sent his son to be that sacrifice for us, paying the price for our sin and allowing us to live forever with him. (Heaven)

I know this doesn't answer your question directly, I'll try and write that up in a sec, but understanding the basic moral conundrum underlying Christian theology and how the Christian God is is the answer to that problem is what I believe truly makes Christianity different from other religions.
>>
>>127384306
I'm not opposed to whatever Christ taught, generally seemed like a prettycoolguy, but either way claims divinity shouldn't influence public policy.
>>
The best advice I can give is rather simple
Obtain a Bible, sit down, and read it from start to finish. Every page, read it.

Doesn't have to be all at once, it should actually take quite awhile. Weekend readings of a few pages is good, best to get in the habit of doing it so you don't randomly stop.

Also, start with the Old Testament.
>>
>>127376049

Have no evidence a god exists, but you must believe in this god or else you go to hell!

You have to present a better argument then that.
>>
File: Nietzsche187c.jpg (2MB, 1956x2940px) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche187c.jpg
2MB, 1956x2940px
>>127384605
Based Aussie.

If Whites developed a martial, this-wordly ideology like NatSoc, Roman Emperor-worship, or Judaism or Islam for that matter, the planet would be ours. Chinks and Nips can stay for decoration if they behave.
>>
http://www.proofthatgodexists.org/
>>
>>127384848
>>127375148
god is nature idiots.

we are all products of natural processes.
>>
>>127384361
It's widely accepted that an ancient heating cycle of the planet melted the ice caps almost completely resulting in over 80% of landmass to be covered by water.

Also the bible was written by mortal hands being told what to write. When God says something was done in a day in genesis it's very possible that it tooks thousands if not millions of years. Being a 5th dimensional being and being able to manipulate time it was probably impossible to explain these things to the humans of the time so days were used. This is an item of contention, there are people who believe a day = a day but there are many times where things are simplified to explain things to people. Look up much of Mark where Jesus explains things to the average joe of the time. He uses lots of simple analogies.
>>
File: Doublingmoney.png (61KB, 360x358px) Image search: [Google]
Doublingmoney.png
61KB, 360x358px
>>127376049
just trust me bro
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (49KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
49KB, 1280x720px
>>127384872
And Christianity is hardly a perfect morality system.
Pride is a deadly sin for crying out loud

It's true with no god in the current system we would degenerate but you could create your own superior morality which is better then Christianity for the community and people
>>
File: 1441044432250.jpg (66KB, 550x367px) Image search: [Google]
1441044432250.jpg
66KB, 550x367px
>>127374377
have you tried having your own thoughts and opinions?
>>
>>127385181
>Pride is a deadly sin for crying out loud

Dunning-Kruger.
Hubris is almost scientifically deadly.
>>
https://carm.org/recommended-websites
>>
>>127374377

A wise man once told me that a man believes only when he experiences. Pray, read, ask god unironically to show himself to you and i have a feeling you'll see him when you keast expect it. Prayin for you man.
>>
>>127385471
>A wise man once told me that a man believes only when we he experiences

That was Hume and his problem of induction.
>>
>>127374377
>>127374377
We are like goldfish trying to pounder in human thoughts
>>
If you can't leap straight to Christianity, get your feet wet with pantheism. There are lots of abstract ways to conceptualize god that don't require you to believe in a bearded man living in the clouds. Perhaps you could say that god IS abstraction itself.
>>
File: smile.jpg (135KB, 425x516px) Image search: [Google]
smile.jpg
135KB, 425x516px
>>127384872
Now, as for why you should believe in a God in the first place;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmHXYhpEDfM
Here's a decent video on universal morality; pretty much a fun animation to go with a bit of classic CS Lewis.
Now, many atheists refuse to believe in God because the principles of science teach them to reject what they cannot prove. The reason I posted that first bit before this is that the concept of free will relates to this in a very important manner. If atheist cannot believe in what they cannot prove, than conversely they must believe in what is proved. If proof of God exists, they must therefore believe in God regardless of what their inclinations would be otherwise, the evidence would demand as such and only a fool would attempt to delude themselves otherwise. Think of if Islam was suddenly proved to be true; you would have no choice but to convert to Islam, however flawed it might be if you had even the most basic instincts for self-preservation. This goes back to that forced morality is not true morality at all. There is not and cannot be concrete evidence for the existence of God. Instead, you must trust in faith. This sounds absurd to you, I'm sure, but think - scientific principles were made to understand the ways of the world we live in. If God created the world and is outside of the world, than why should we expect scientific principles to work in finding the will of God? Certainly we can learn much about God through science, in the same way we can learn about an artist by viewing their creation. Imagine for a moment that the "life is a computer simulation" people are correct, and life as we know it exists in a computer program sitting on a grad students desk. Given infinite time, we would likely be able to deduce many things about the computer we're in, and possibly even the fact that we're in a computer. But could we ever tell what color the coffee mug on the desk by the computer is? Much less know the man who created us?
>>
The Trinitarian God of the Bible is the necessary starting point for knowledge. You cannot account for the absolute laws of logic or morality without the Christian God.
>>
>>127385336
Having pride is bad according to Christianity along with many other things.
You can kick the Nazi's right out of the bible, they sterilized half blacks simply on their race put gypsies and Jews in work camps and based their society on pride and strength rather then meekness and weakness.
"Blessed is the meek for they shall inherit the Earth"
The weak are loved and the strong are hated, everything in Christianity is a purple pill.

Christianity is a revolt of everything that crawls along the ground aimed at anything above it
>>
File: pleasant-burden-1895.jpg (533KB, 1248x1853px) Image search: [Google]
pleasant-burden-1895.jpg
533KB, 1248x1853px
>>127383499
Jesus sacrificed himself but never told us to put ourselves on the cross like he did, he just wants us to sacrifice our old and ignorant ideologies and dogmas to new bright and objectively truthful ones. World peace now is so taboo and everyone wants to gas this and bomb that. Well no wonder we're being indoctrinated into losing our rationality in modern times! We're always thinking of war and slaughter when we can perfectly exist without unnecessarily bloodshed.
Now my country has to be exhibition 1 and has to be damn near sacrificed in order to prove how multicultiralism is unstable and the literal works of pure evil manipulating political elite that can cause economical collapse through a mere gesture.

But still Jesus told us to turn the other cheek when we are personally attacked;
He never told us to turn our backs entirely and let lies spread and evil grow.
And you can make whatever you want of that.
>>
>>127386042
Why would you need the trinitarian god for "absolute laws of logic or morality"?
>>
>>127386151
You are assuming the laws of logic when asking that question. How do you account for universal, abstract, absolute laws within your worldview?
>>
>>127374377
god is real just believe it desu but first you must believe in yourself
>>127374854
jesus is a meme
>>
>>127386151
The Christian God is the necessary starting point for knowledge. If you deny that, you can't account for anything. Furthermore, it will inevitably result in you falling into an infinite regression.

Check out proofthatgodexists.org.
>>
>>127386378
Because my unitarian god made the objective reality we're in.
>>
>>127385146
Bull. Fucking. Shit.

Everyone's lifespan in years is given in the OT. That's where the 6,000yo earth comes from. And that's not even questioning the 900-year lifespans! I'll give you that!

This isn't about the "days" of the creation myth. I would've spotted you that too! This is about the years that came after, with the sun already there chuggin along.

The Bible places the global flood a mere 4,000 years ago. Like exactly.

Don't be a fucking liar. Respect yourself more.
>>
>>127386675
>The Christian God is the necessary starting point for knowledge.
Why?
>>
>>127386081
Yes I'm aware, but to say pride is objectively good is equally ridiculous when there are many instances when it certainly isn't.
>You can kick the Nazis right out of the Bible
Nazis weren't in the Bible.
That would be cool as shit though.
>"Blessed is the meek for they shall inherit the Earth"
It is the disposition of the strong to perpetuate warfare. They will eventually drive themselves to extinction, and the meek will be what is left.

Not that I agree, but that's the gist.

I believe I said something along similar lines before, but basically submitting to God would be akin to letting yourself be without conscious control, kinda like letting the cosmic wind soar through your being and take you places unfathomable to your current conditions, as you would have to imperfectly construct them in the first place.

It wouldn't be so far-fetched to consider the strong, with unyielding brutality and sensory indulgence, to be a tad disgraceful in comparison.
>>
Christianity isn't true at all. All Abrahamic faiths are built upon stolen mythology and Canaanite polytheism. It's the gods you're looking for. Not some sexually repressed meme.
>>
File: slide_2.jpg (112KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
slide_2.jpg
112KB, 960x720px
>>127386128
Show me objective morality. There is none
Aztecs kill slaves, Spartans throw ill babies off cliffs and Nazi's sterilize half blacks and unfit people. Morality simply comes from where you grow up and your Friends/Family.

Christianity loves the weak to the point where it hurts society. It is based on a slave morality

The weak cuck people made their own morality hating those above them (The kings etc) Being strong is evil, being prideful is evil being weak and meek is good. Nazi's = Evil. Germany taking refugees = Good
>>
>>127386734
read the work of social contract theorists particularly rousseau
>>
>>127386698
How do you know that?
>>
File: 147115319343.gif (4MB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
147115319343.gif
4MB, 480x480px
>>127386128
>But still Jesus told us to turn the other cheek when we are personally attacked;

turning the other cheek historically an insult along the same vein of "you hit like a girl, here go ahead and hit the other side", essentially that you should mock and stand strongly in the face of adversity.
>>
>>127374377
Nope. It requires a mindset which is almost gone from our age. You can approach belief through reason, but you have to commit to it through faith.
>>
>>127386955
Because he said so.

>>127386930
>invest your time and money into a book because I can't answer your question
No thank you
>>
>>127386734
>>The Christian God is the necessary starting point for knowledge.
>Why?

Because reality is what it is. "I AM WHO I AM"
>>
File: sugoi.png (188KB, 403x441px) Image search: [Google]
sugoi.png
188KB, 403x441px
>>127385980
Bonus: many people struggle with the concept of eternity - they imagine heaven as being earth but without vices (In Heaven There Is No Beer!) and where they're stuck forever. It's a horribly frightening concept, and there's even a classic Twilight Zone episode about the idea. But once you accept that God and Heaven are concepts that you can learn bits about but never truly understand (at least in this life), it's much easier to accept. The Bible says: “Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!" This is again, faith - we cannot understand what will come after death, but if God loves us, and loves us so much as to give his son for us, than surely he will make heaven a place that will be wonderful for eternity. We cannot fathom such a place, we cannot design such a place, but God can and has; have faith.
>>127385181
Pride can be a sin, but lack of pride is also a failing as I'm sure you no doubt now. There are many such seeming contradictions in morality; anger for example. Being angry all the time is surely sinful, but what righteous man could see evil and not be angered? Praying to God to heal a child is good, but to do so and not trust a doctor to help them? Is that not a failure to use the gift of a working brain that God has given us? Many people waste their lives with drugs and money, but how many more waste their lives in mediocrity? Read the parable of the talents (an ironic but fitting name!) To receive a gift from God is to also receive the responsibility to use it for his glory; success is not evil, as your picture implies, hubris and the belief that it was of your own talents alone that is the sin of pride. Even those who receive the smallest of talents should use them to the best of their ability.
>>
>>127386872
>there is no universal morality
He wouldn't say these things if he saw the liberal democracies of today.
>>
>>127386872
Lol that pic was OK until the "not limited by race" part.

Nietzsche correctly puts physiology above all. He is thoroughly racist, as any thinking man must be.
>>
File: 1494161200333.jpg (36KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1494161200333.jpg
36KB, 655x527px
>>127387208
>thinking the question is simple enough to be answered in a 4chan post
>not investing time in expanding knowledge/mind
>thinks he has to buy books
holy shit kys hans
>>
File: nietzsches-ubermensch-5-638.jpg (38KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
nietzsches-ubermensch-5-638.jpg
38KB, 638x479px
>>127386849
>Nazis weren't in the Bible.
>That would be cool as shit though.

I was more referring too the bible goes against a lot of the practices of the Nazi's. A true christian would have to discount the Entire Nazi movement as hateful, prideful and evil for oppressing people simply on their race.

>It is the disposition of the strong to perpetuate warfare. They will eventually drive themselves to extinction, and the meek will be what is left.
And that is mostly bad people should not be meek they should be strong and willfull able to take hold of their destiny not grovelling on their knees, right now atheism and what comes after may not be good for society but once the new moralities kick in after "God Dies" you can expect a lot more pro strong, pro family things rather then being a cuck
>>
>>127387208
Where?
>>
>>127387350
He was against nihilism and all that comes with it. It still doesn't mean there is a objective moral system.

Just take murder in Texas a Christian might blow off a thief's head or execute a murderer. In Medieval Ireland a priest will bow his head as a Viking chops it off and loots the Church
>>
>>127386930
Absolute moral and political obligations are based in the nature and authority of the Christian God.
>>
File: schopenhauer.jpg (67KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
schopenhauer.jpg
67KB, 850x400px
>>127387224
That's not really convincing. Pretty shaky basis for such an absolute statement, don't you think?

My unitarian god is simpler than your trinitarian god and thus more likely.

>>127387467
>not investing time in expanding knowledge/mind
Pic related.

>>127387488
Just open your eyes, it's self evident.
>>
>>127387486
>the bible goes against a lot of the practices of the Nazis.
Yeah, I was joking, and I'm not either of them.

It was a little difficult to make sense of your second point.

>rather than being a cuck

It's a shame that becoming strong and pro-family in the 21st century is hinged on the fear of an irrelevant sexual fantasy.
Almost seems cowardly when you think about it.
>>
>>127387226
Im struggling to believe in a God, why would he let children die painfully if he is omnibenevolent ?
>>
>>127385077
right, and that first natural process called "the big bang" does not in any way resemble the creation story, of how God just fucking snapped his fingers and everything came about
>>
File: IMG_1052.jpg (143KB, 714x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1052.jpg
143KB, 714x1024px
>>
>>127388060
Because Heaven is eternal.
>>
take 5g of mushrooms
>>
>>127375468

Look up the mythologist Joseph Campbell. he delves into these topics. Read his The Power of Myth series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLUgZhLJCHk
>>
>>127387839
Are you absolute sure that it is a shaky basis for an absolute statement? If so, how do you account for absolute truth in your worldview?

Your god is not self evident because your god doesn't exist. You can only borrow from the Christian worldview to account for the absolute laws of logic and morality.

Repent and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.
>>
>>127387839
>some books are bad so I will never read any books
like I said kys
>>
>>127388361
>If so, how do you account for absolute truth in your worldview?
We already went over that, anon.

>Your god is not self evident because your god doesn't exist.
Of course he does by the virtue of anything existing.
>You can only borrow from the Christian worldview to account for the absolute laws of logic and morality.
You've failed to establish why that'd be the case, sorry.
>Repent and believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.
No thank you, I don't worship jews.

>>127388396
Who said anything about never reading ANY books? I'm just not going to read yours.
>>
>>127388361
His God is not real
But the Christian god is

Nice use of logic there senpai
>>
File: 1491526347400.jpg (87KB, 748x534px) Image search: [Google]
1491526347400.jpg
87KB, 748x534px
>>127374854
FPBP

Caveat : Jesus is a metaphor for God's word in motion (the living word). It is accessible to all.. Has been since the moment of creation.

Thus, all one has to do is recognize and acknowledge creation as the living word of God and they will have access through it to God.

This infallible truth is crucified due to the shortcomings and wrong steered desires of man. Due to some among mankind desiring to rule over others. The crucifixion of God's living word (the truth of his creation) occurs daily through lies and wrong deeds. It is a timeless truth that can be observed at any point in history. It is true today as it was then.

And yet.. It rises again and again to higher degrees like the sun. The story and meaning is deeper than a man. It is a timeless unbounded truth of this universe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ8LB6KHHMs
>>
Bro you don't have to accept Christianity as Absolute Fact to be redpilled.

Christianity was created by Jews to subjugate gentiles with a pacifist religion that was designed from the start to view the Jews as God's chosen people and perpetual victims of circumstance.

As long as Christianity is embraced by the west, everything we're fighting for will be for absolutely nothing, because the same people will still be in control.

Christianity is not the only path or the true path in life. You can believe in a creator or supreme being or intelligent designer without subscribing to the extremely narrow definition of the Abrahamic god.
>>
File: IMG_0851.jpg (175KB, 1024x951px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0851.jpg
175KB, 1024x951px
>>
>>127388557
>not reading the work of political philosophers who literally shaped our current social system and understanding of morality
>asks questions about exactly what they talk about in their work
>>
>>127374854
The Bible says you don't have an immortal spirit you dunce, we are just a bag of flesh-- more accurately "dust we are". Everything else I agree with...
>>
>>127375168
french bulldogs are a based breed
>>
>>127388825
>asks questions about exactly what they talk about in their work
I didn't. I asked a question and instead of an answer I got referred to a book. It's intellectually lazy, so I'm not going to entertain it.
>>
Lest ye be followed by the Judaizers who have infested the American Christian community I present to you the following:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=jesus+nazareth+pharisees
>>
>>127374377
Trust me anon, I was in the same boat, but it's possible.
I work in the arts, my dad is a huge buff on classical art and film, but he's still going through a Richard Dawkins edge atheist phase, I find it so odd.

I found God through art. It's a living for me, and making sense of the world and problem solving in the work that I do has helped me to look at things from a slightly different angle.

I've always had some odd tickle, some curiosity with traditions, myth, parables.
Artist's like Kent Rockwell and William Blake speak to me in different ways.

I get it, I finally get what Christianity offers. I went into a Cathedral recently, and I go there often for peace of mind. I was coming to terms with my uncle's death, and seeing the saints on top of each other, carved into the stonework made me cry.
I realised it's all about self sacrifice, building on what has been laid down by past generations, being a part of a greater good. A small part of a tiny whole.
Being in there, it was like a huge celebration of life, and the best, uplifting aspects of what it is to be a human.

I'm still working through my spirituality, and I found Jordan Peterson's lectures on religion and myth at the a time I was thinking heavily on all of this.

I understand those superhero stories and Polytheism. They're parts of a psyche, parts of a whole.

You don't have to believe, just go into these things, reading and studying with an open mind. You have to be hungry for this type of thing.

These are all just my thoughts, and I'm rambling and should go to sleep.
>>
>>127388680
Become an ubermensch. Drop the (((Christian Morality))) and adopt your own ones which come from love of life and family rather then love of the after life and slave thinking.
>>
>>127374377
Awesome thing about godpill is that you don't have to swallow it. Just understand that christian values tend to make a society better, and when you're ready and have the theocratic time to devote, you can move into that realm of possibilities. And even then, don't worry about, because Christians will accept you and not try to kill you and your family.
>>
File: 1494967759375.jpg (109KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494967759375.jpg
109KB, 540x960px
Take the JP pill
>>
>>127374854
>pretty amazing guy
>guy

fuck off heretic

>>127374377
just read the bible bro
>>
>>127389014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxCcvCZkaJc

fixed the link for y'all!
>>
>>127388557
>We already went over that, anon.
You could not answer that question. How do you account for absolute laws of logic and morality within your worldview? How do you know that your unitarian god is self evident? Also, the concept of something being "self evident" presupposes intelligibility and the validity of our senses. How do you know that your senses and reasoning are valid?

>You've failed to establish why that'd be the case, sorry.
There very concept of "establishing a case" presupposes the laws of logic. How do you account for the laws of logic? Why do you assume that God is unitarian?

proofthatgodexist.org
>>
>>127374377

>There has to be some kind of undeniable red pill

If you're anything like me (and you are), you have to find it for yourself.

Nobody else can make you see God, you have to see for yourself.
>>
File: 1492960583697.png (98KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
1492960583697.png
98KB, 612x491px
>>127389004
>"sum up the natural basis for morality in a 4chan post"
>"well it's actually quite complex anon, here you should read this if you are truly interested"
>lel no u peasant ur intelekshully lazy kek i am enlightened and euphoric
>>
>>127374377
Hate to break it to ya, kid, Christianity is false. Christcucks can't even explain why it was such a bright idea for Jesus to come to Earth and die.

>tips fedora
>>
File: brain_expanding.jpg (66KB, 526x533px) Image search: [Google]
brain_expanding.jpg
66KB, 526x533px
>>127387350
The ravages of subjectivist post-modernist thought should be proof enough that even in the absence of objective morality the creation of one would be necessary. Sin is deceptive and snares those who would view themselves as much too smart to fall to temptation.
I know many of you here are NatSoc; you believe in the manly virtues courage, loyalty, and honor. Christianity and even Christ may seem almost effeminate to you from this standpoint. While much of this can be attributed to the weakening and feminization of the modern church, a tragedy reflected in the demographics of their attendees, a point you must remember is that Christ, while taking the body of a man, was the exemplar of all values, both "masculine" and "feminine" (virtues such as love, kindness, purity) and was the standard to which all of mankind should strive. He took the form of a man, not a woman, as for man is the head of the family and the head of the church. Going back to the seeming "contradictions" in Christianity, many would say that that statement is discriminatory to women; that is simply not so. As I'm sure you here will need no explaining, a group must have a hierarchy to function. (watch antifa's organizational struggles if you don't yet grasp this) A leader is not better than his followers, rather he is useless without them, and vice versa. God gave men and women both natural talents, reflected in their relative differences, both physical and mental, and appointed men to be the head of both the family and the church. This is why despite SJW's whining there will never be equal representation among CEOs and such; the sexes are made differently.
>>127388060 When man brought sin into the world, suffering came with it. Satan uses it to tempt us to despair, but in doing so brings further glory to God when we choose right, just as light shines brighter in the dark. It's unfair, but all will be made right at the end of dies, where eternity in paradise awaits
>>
>>127388577
>Nice use of logic there senpai
How do you account for the absolute laws of logic in your worldview?
>>
>>127389254
/pol/ has gone full Taoism.
>>
>>127374377
There is no true religious path in life. The creator literally gives no fucks about you.

Imagine that you had the power to create an universe and plant life anywhere you want and watch it roll out. Would you care about every living thing in that simulated universe? Probably not. Would you even care about groups of individuals in that simulated universe? Probably not.

THE CREATOR DOES NOT CARE.

There is no heaven. It is on us to make heaven, here. on Earth.
>>
>>127376541
not an argument autismo
>>
>>127389243
>How do you account for absolute laws of logic and morality within your worldview? How do you know that your unitarian god is self evident? Also, the concept of something being "self evident" presupposes intelligibility and the validity of our senses. How do you know that your senses and reasoning are valid?
We already went over that.

>There very concept of "establishing a case" presupposes the laws of logic. How do you account for the laws of logic?
Because my god created them.
>Why do you assume that God is unitarian?
Because it's less convoluted and thus more logical.

Why do you assume that he's trinitarian? Mine is omnipotent and doesn't have to split into 3 to function - because there's no necessity for it, since he's omnipotent. That's why he's self evident and yours isn't.
>>
>>127389280
>"sum up the natural basis for morality in a 4chan post"
That's not what I asked.
>>
File: 052812-organic-dairy.jpg (151KB, 334x500px) Image search: [Google]
052812-organic-dairy.jpg
151KB, 334x500px
>>127387705
Not really disagreeing, sounds like you get it, but my thoughts anyway:

He kinda does support an objective moral code, it's just master morality instead of slave morality. Power, health, growth and their behavioral correlates are good. Ressentiment, sickness, decline are bad.

That said, his way of writing is such that he is always arguing against "morality. " If he had just argued against moralism (Pharasaism) as opposed to "true" morality he would've sounded Christian and no one would have gotten him. He opposes the "true" morality of Christian Europe because it is really an extension of the original dishonest Jewish moralism Europe thought it had surpassed.

Keep in mind that in Nietzsche everything is historically conditioned so "morality" = "what has been called morality in the Christian West." Of course he still affirms and rejects things, calls them good and bad, but in a "non-moral," i.e. non-Christian way.

Were he a nihilist he would've said, "Yeah man, be weak, be strong, whatever." Or just nothing at all, he would've had no reason to write.
>>
>>127389448
I work off evidence. If you can't prove god then he is not real, otherwise I could just say we all live inside a giant turkey who wants you to stop eating meat and we have equal evidence.

Morals come from society not from a "objective" truth. Christian morality is cuck but some form of morality is needed for the masses
>>
Is /pol/ really an evangelist board. If so I think I'm ready for the blue pill. The conspiracy theories I can handle, but religion is the one meme I will not fall for.
>>
>>127389658
Yes it is, you're just to stupid to understand the abstract nature of your own questions which isn't very surprising considering how much you seem to hate education.
>>
File: christ_chan_reading.jpg (55KB, 600x708px) Image search: [Google]
christ_chan_reading.jpg
55KB, 600x708px
>>127389584
He does care; that's the most unbelieveable thing about Christianity, in my opinion, and what makes it so great. Think of it, an infinite God, cares about us, mere specks in an infinite universe, 1/infinity, but the creator knows us so well that "And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered." and loves us so much that he sent his son to die to save us. It's quite literally the epitome of beauty.
>>
>>127374377
You don't need Christianity, you can fill that spot with a philosophy or something that is religion lite like buddhism or dao'ism. Its more about purpose and ethics to ward of nihilism than it is about Jesus.
>>
>>127389022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHw4MMEnmpc

Have you seen this documentary? It pretty much expounds upon the whole "God = Beauty" idea.
>>
File: chirho.gif (3KB, 327x291px) Image search: [Google]
chirho.gif
3KB, 327x291px
>>127374377
If you're Orthodox or Catholic, you will not find a contradiction with the sciences and it is entirely arbitrary whether you believe Jesus died for our sins or not, so why should you? For me the answer is twofold: It is the most beautiful morality and it makes the most sense. What I mean by that is that love is beautiful, but indiscriminate love is meaningless. God loves all, but if you disobey him you forfeit his love.

Christianity makes sense because it creates the best societies. Nietzsche (>>127385181) has certainly well-thought out and consistent arguments, but what has a century of atheist philosophy yielded? Mass murder and dysfunctional states. Nietzsche himself had the privilege of living in a Christian world. On top of that, what is going on in the world right now perfectly fits with what Christ said about the Jews.

The proof that Jesus is our lord and savior is in reality, not in scripture, I am convinced enough to believe it.
>>
>>127389630
>Because my god created them.
How do you know that?

>Because it's less convoluted and thus more logical.
How do you know that it is less convoluted and thus more logical?

>Why do you assume that he's trinitarian?
The Trinitarian God is the necessary starting point for knowledge and has revealed Himself in the Old and New Testaments. You are conveniently borrowing from the Christian worldview in order to prop up your own.

proofthatgodexists.org
>>
>>127389794
My question wasn't for a general basis of morality but why your specific basis of morality is necessarily the basis for it.

I get it, it's not an easy question and you probably can't answer it since you worship an inferior god, but don't pretent you're not the retard in this discussion.
>>
>>127374377
Clearly something will need to replace the fake bullshit beliefs that help us do positive things in society such as procreate no matter what and volunteer in soup kitchens.

No one who has swallowed a red pill can accept God as truth, only as a societal good.
>>
>>127374377
Regardless of what you believe, it's beyond self-evident that the only institution powerful enough to stand up to Islam and the post-modern cancer ruining Europe, is a reformed Catholic church united w/ Orthodoxy.

Expunge the cucks, and use the centuries of memetic power that the Church possesses to turn the rudder of society.
>>
>>127389893
What if the universe is actually a hologram and it turns out that we are the product of someone's fart or any other crazy bullshit?
>>
>>127389732
The very concept of evidence presupposes the absolute laws of logic. The very concept of proof presupposes the absolute laws of logic. You cannot account for these things without the God of the Bible.
>>
>>127389986
>How do you know that?
Because it's self evident.

>How do you know that it is less convoluted and thus more logical?
Less variables.

>The Trinitarian God is the necessary starting point for knowledge and has revealed Himself in the Old and New Testaments.
Why is it necessary when my unitarian god can do the same?
>You are conveniently borrowing from the Christian worldview in order to prop up your own.
I don't, my religion's older than yours.

Please stop shilling your website, it's embarrassing.
>>
File: IMG_0652.jpg (140KB, 602x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0652.jpg
140KB, 602x1024px
>>127389978
Christian culture is a shackle that has been holding Europe back for 2000 years.
>>
File: 1495788172041.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1495788172041.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>127390047
>understands the question is complex
>doesn't seem to understand the level of complexity and why it requires an in depth analysis of the state of nature
>doesn't understand how reading Hobbes, Rousseau, Kant, Locke, etc is necessary for such an analysis
>doesn't actually want to educate himself
>just wants to win an argument on the internet
>resorts to ad hom
>I am the retard
>>
File: nervous_christ_chan.png (129KB, 409x513px) Image search: [Google]
nervous_christ_chan.png
129KB, 409x513px
>>127390121
Well, whoever it was that farted had to have a god who farted them into existence, and he another farter, and so on, until you reach the final farter at the top of the infinite chain. And that's where we'd find the Christian God. That's why paganism is such a meme; why worship a god of finite power if there exists one greater? Only the greatest of gods is worthy of praise and he is known as the King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
>>
>>127375443
This.
>>
>>127382031

Christianity was never meant to enter politics. The greatest gift Christ gave to us is the wisdom that Salvation comes from the individual and not the State. Politics and government will always come up short in creating the perfect society. It is up to the individual to govern themselves and when enough people follow these rules, the perfect or as best as it can get will fall into place. This is something our Founding Fathers (USA) understood perfectly. They knew our form of government could only exist with a righteous and disciplined population.
>>
>>127390190
I know that's why I could say my giant turkey uses the Christian god as a pawn because he's too busy fight off the the dinosaurs. You can't disprove me and I can't 100% disprove you but I can sure as hell disprove your arguments on a objective morality and everything up until the point of disproving god as the only evidence you would have is the lack of evidence 100% disproving him instead of mostly disproving him.
>>
>>127390460
>>resorts to ad hom
Stop being a hypocrite, anon >>127389794
>>
>>127385011
It already sound like you've already closed your eyes to any evidence of the Lord's existence.

That's on you.
>>
>>127375083
>the cross unfolds into a cube
fucking lmao
>>
>>127375443
is been aliens this entire time desu
>>
>>127390774
>tu quoque
oh boy
>>
>>127375443
Those aren't pics of Saturn. Satellites don't exist and space isn't what they tell us. They are mocking us by showing us a CGI pic of Saturn with a hexagon photoshopped in.

Open your eyes. The Earth is flat.
>>
>>127390202
You are believing in a false god. You cannot account for the absolute laws of logic without borrowing from the Christian worldview. You are suppressing the knowledge of the true Christian God who you know exists.

"For the wrath of God lis revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth. 19 For what can be known about God is plain to them, because God has shown it to them. 20 For his invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature, have been clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made. So they are without excuse. 21 For although they knew God, they did not honor him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Claiming to be wise, they became fools, 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images resembling mortal man and birds and animals and creeping things."

Romans 1:18-23
>>
>>127391140
>fallacy fallacy
wew
>>
>>127374377
Most responses you're going to get are half-joking trolls, but here is the honest answer and what turned me from Agnostic to Christian even before I understood the cultural importance of Christianity: pray to Jesus. Be willing to repent of your sins and know the price He paid is the only way to avoid damnation for those sins. He doesn't want you to perish and He wants to reveal Himself to you, but sin numbs faith.
>>
>>127374377
when you die there is nothing, my di gits tell no lies
>>
File: bee.jpg (79KB, 1120x758px) Image search: [Google]
bee.jpg
79KB, 1120x758px
>>127375443
Take the Bee pill
God is a bee. Prove me wrong
>>
>>127391174
Anon, you've already lost by making it more complicated than it needs to be. Stop wasting your time with the worship of a false god who is so impotent that he needs 3 of himself to do the same job my 1 can do on his own.

It's like you're trying to sell the Jeb Bush of deities here.
>>
>>127390202
By the way, it's not my website but I think it's a good one. Here's another one you may want to check out. It talks about manuscript evidence for the New Testament if you are interested. But I'm done with this discussion. I hope you consider the things I've said.

https://carm.org/manuscript-evidence
>>
File: watamote_christ_chan.jpg (104KB, 927x1200px) Image search: [Google]
watamote_christ_chan.jpg
104KB, 927x1200px
>>127391255
Checked and well put. If you don't believe, read the New Testament a bit, pray, and pay attention to the world around you. God works in mysterious ways.
>>
>>127391239
not an argument
>>
>>127383924
And how is this different than the hedonism that is destroying the West? The first step to hedonism is believing you know best and that you're accountable to no one.
>>
File: PicsArt_05-27-09.00.59.jpg (1MB, 1717x3052px) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_05-27-09.00.59.jpg
1MB, 1717x3052px
>>127375209
Be careful OP, the fear of God is the beginning of knowledge. And sometimes you're simply better off with blind faith
>>
>>127391475
>I hope you consider the things I've said.
Why would I consider something that's obviously wrong?
>>
>>127389978
Yes you will find a contradiction with the sciences because the first humans were not Adam and Eve and the earth did not flood killing virtually all landborne life in 2304 BC. If these things are false the OT is overtly lying. Both Orthodox and Catholics believe in Biblical inerrancy, so that's kind of a big deal. Just declaring "evolution's cool! Muh reason XDDD" isn't gonna cut it. The very specific and very literal Bible story is not true. The Gospels trace Jesus's genealogy back to Adam twice, remember. Also, you need Adam for original sin.

I'll give you "evolution happened in the days of the creation myth!" No problem! It's the stuff immediately after creation that 1. Must be true for Christianity to be true and 2. Is clearly not true. I don't mean just unproven like miracles, I mean in direct contradiction to clear fact. So much for that logos. So much for that Book of Nature.

Give it up. Stop lying.
>>
>>127389308
It's a way for Yahweh to remarry his whore wife Israel, because the only way for someone to remarry under his law is if death annuls the marriage agreement. But he has power over life and death so he just resurrected. Now it's up to Israel as a people whether or not we will accept him as our God again.

>But why wouldn't he just make everything perfect from the beginning?

Free will is his highest creation
>>
>>127391490
I hate that pic. Appealing to pity with fake martyrdom. It's so SJW, so slavish, so Jewish.
>>
>>127385077
What set the chain of processes which created us into motion then?
>>
>>127392243
Well why not make everything perfect but give free will. Anyway free will was hardly a gift, god didn't want us knowing right and wrong.

>It's a way for Yahweh to remarry his whore wife Israel, because the only way for someone to remarry under his law is if death annuls the marriage agreement.
If he's omnipotent he doesn't need to abide by his laws to get remarried since he's fucking God.
>>
>>127392810
Abiding by his own moral law is part of what makes him fucking god
>>
>>127392243
He still coulda had it without all this to-do.
>makes free creature
>oh that was easy
>didn't need any bullshit history at all
>man I swear I forget I'm omnipotent sometimes
>>
>>127392810
Also, he did make everything perfect but with free will, and look how that turned out.
>>
>>127393037
Why do humans create dramas? Shit gets suicidally boring really quick when there's no tragedy/redemption shit going on
>>
>>127374377
King James Bible.
>>
File: ren_head.gif (553KB, 294x256px) Image search: [Google]
ren_head.gif
553KB, 294x256px
>>127374377
religion has its uses

its mainly for women and children

just leave it at that.
>>
>>127392949
No being God makes him God, killing his son/himself to remarry sounds like a really dumb way to remarry let alone weak since he can't just make him self remarry.

>>127393152
Well not exactly we got free will then he mad humans have to harvest crops and woman have childbirth pains. He got butthurt we ate a fruit we didn't even know was morally wrong then gave humans all the shit things on Earth.

If it was perfect we wouldn't need to eat or drink for survival but only for pleasure
>>
Jordan Peterson's upcoming Bible series is going to cover just this
>>
File: 1484763460681.jpg (262KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1484763460681.jpg
262KB, 1024x768px
>>127374377

The very strong evidence for the crucifixion darkness and earthquake is one - pic related is just a sampling of the evidence for it!
>>
>>127389308
Because a price must be paid for the sins of humanity. And God, in His love, had His only Son be the sacrificial lamb to our crimes.

Sweet Jesus, it's like you're trying to be ignorant.
>>
>>127374377

No book or man can show you something you don't want to know, or are not ready to know. You needing convincing tells that you have doubt and that doubt must be addressed on your own, asking some randoms on the internet is being materialistic in a way as instead of looking inwards for a sense or feeling of the a divine thing you are looking outwards at on Internet as a tangible entity. The fact is everything we know can be a lie as since we as our individual self cannot test every theory/ideas presented by others individuals. So naturally we trust, and trust is a powerful weapon of Deception. One who relies on the work of others to form his reality is prone to having his reality shattered as the work of others always has a possibility to be false no matter how solid you think it is; clear example is the mainstream view of Hitler, imagine how they feel once their reality of Hitler is Shattered.

For you to know God you must first know yourself, hence the old saying "Know Thyself". You must ask yourself existential questions and spend days, months, possibly even years trying to answer it as we are all different.

For example what, What is the purpose of your life? Why even live when you can just end your suffering? Is it because you are Coward? If life has no divine plan to it why suffer in life, sure you may at times find happiness but how does it feel knowing one day that happiness will end and once you die, everything you did wont matter; as time goes on your memory left here will be soon forgotten. Death is inevitable for us, you may choose to believe otherwise by some miracle of technology but until a proven method comes you will be doomed to live a repetitive life working to further men clever or ruthless than yourself.

Those are just some easy beginner questions (you don't need to answer them, just examples). Existential questions are hard to answer but help greatly with the God Pill.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOxlZm2AU4o
>>
>>127374377
I think people are maturing.

Religious -> Atheist -> Religious

When you are a child you typically do as your told and you beleive what ever adults tell you, after all they have no reason to lie right? So you'll develop faith in santa clause and god where you ask them for things, and if you are good you'll get what you want. Many blacks and other sub 80 iqs don't move past this stage.

Into your teens you get a little smarter and develop a new perception of the world. You realize adults often lie just to manipulate you, like when you dad tells you to be quite or you'll scare away the fish. And you realize that there is too much suffering in the world for there to be any divine force overseeing everything. Most liberals and leftests are stuck in this phase because they never grow up and mature into adulthood.

Then as you get older you'll take on responsibilities, try to better yourself, and be forced to make decisions that affect other people. This is where people start to find their faith again. They realize that adults often lied to you because they want whats best for you. They see that you arent suppose to pray for a lighter load, but for broader shoulders. They want to contribute to something greater than themselves so they may look back to religion or seek to better their nation. They don't regress to believing in santa clause again but they realize there is much more to life and religion than the "giant sky daddy" image that atheists paint.
>>
>>127393875
And why can't he just make the sins vanish?
If he's Omnipotent then he can get rid of any "price" the sins have and forgive us.

He doesn't sound omnipotent to me if he's gotta kill his son to forgive our sins against him.
>>
File: obergefreiter mittens c. 1941.jpg (45KB, 540x476px) Image search: [Google]
obergefreiter mittens c. 1941.jpg
45KB, 540x476px
>>127374377
Christianity is (((tribal))) bullshit. There is no based catholicism, or based protestantism. It was a trojan horse to destroy Europe, and now it's in its final metastasized stage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTuAytONccA
>>
>>127390662
But is it not right to help people along the path to righteousness?

Should the government not enforce morality, so that even the weak of faith might achieve the Kingdom of God?
>>
>>127394222
Christianity is literally the foundation of Western Civilization

But sure
>>
>>127394529
No that would be the Ancient Romans and Greeks.
>>
>>127393286
The Omnipotent can vanquish boredom instantly, for free, every time.

STOP
WASTING
YOUR
LIFE
ON
IMAGINARY
JEWISH
BULLSHIT
>>
File: pepe (14).jpg (3KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
pepe (14).jpg
3KB, 124x124px
>>127374377
In lamens terms the "God pill" you speak of comes down to how much you love yourself and your capacity for loving others, conditionally or unconditionally.

Just remember you can gain a lot of riches in this life but you can't take them with you.
>>
>>127394529
The foundation of the kikeified version of western civilization. They had to genocide their way across Europe to impose it on the populations.
>>
>>127374377
Why worry about what made us, Just worry about what you can make. religious beliefs should be kept private let people find their own themselves don't force it. that's why islam is shit and won't work
>>
>>127394163
Sin is, in essence, disobeying God. God gave us free will at the moment of creation (which is part of what makes humans unique), which means that we can choose to disobey God. Sin is naturally accumulated through that. Sin must be atoned for, or otherwise forgiven. Ergo, Jesus was created to absolve us of our sins, especially Original Sin. The rest can usually be forgiven.
>>
>>127386706
Bible is truth. If it says it happened it happened.
>>
>>127395224
>jews are liars
>the bible is completely true, goys, i swear!
>>
>>127395190
So Sin builds up and God himself can't forgive us for some reason so he sends his son to die in the middle east and this counteracts all the build up of sin.
But God couldn't of just forgiven us in the first place but he did want to forgive us because he sent Jesus so God is either not omnipotent or sent his son to die for no reason when he could of just forgiven us himself
>>
>>127394163
>>127394529
Thank Beelzebub, someone else with a brain in here.

/pol/ will never sort itself out while enslaved by kike mind control. Our enemy has moved past Christianity and we will be destroyed if we cling to this laughingstock.

Can't turn back time, kids. The left is right about one thing: we must progress. Just not into faggotry and mudsharking. Progress for us must be strength, masculinity, ascesis, upward growth.

By all means, be on the Right. But to be conservative this deep into the Kali Yuga is insane. We need a new start.
>>
>>127392243
I've actually never encountered this explanation. I am familiar with the "Israel/church as wife" metaphor though. But its just a metaphor. Also, even if we take it more literally, why is re-marriage so important? What does it accomplish?

>>127393875
This is the explanation I usually hear, and its pretty retarded. Justice doesn't work like money. You can pay for someone's candy bar, but you can't pay for someone's crime. Imagine if you were related to a murder victim, and the judge said, "So I find the defendant guilty. But, in my great mercy, I will offer myself (or maybe my son?) up as a sacrifice in place of the murderer." That would not be justice at all. So to imply that "a price must be paid" for sin is to completely misunderstand the non-transferability of guilt.
>>
File: images (4).jpg (10KB, 298x169px) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
10KB, 298x169px
>>127374377
Blind Thomas are you still looking for?

Jesus said, "He that seeketh, shall not cease to seek until he finds; And when he finds, he will be frightened; And when he is frightened, he will be astonished, and he will reign over the universe. "
>>
>>127374377
Honestly, what worked for me was praying. i was very much in the same boat as you, and then one day I kinda just decided fuck it, might as well try it out, what have I got to lose? I just asked for a nudge in the right direction, and the next day I stumbled into Hermeticism. I read up on it a little bit, and I'm not a Gnostic by any means, but I'm a lot more open to the idea of the divine now. It sounds weird, but I feel more spiritually connected to the world around me. I'm not an adherent of anything dogmatic by any means (but I was...I was a Mormon for 23 years), but I can accept the reality that Divinity is real and that we all have a bit of the Divine within us. Its suppression is part of the plan our (((overlords))) have devised to oppress us.
>>
>>127388857
And the testimony is this, that God has given us eternal life, and this life is in His Son
John 5:11

Sounds like we have an immortal SPIRIT to me
>>
File: 1466038331374.jpg (14KB, 300x282px) Image search: [Google]
1466038331374.jpg
14KB, 300x282px
>>127395413
>>
>>127374377
Religion is the ultimate blue pill - blind belief without proof and the biggest lie ever told and propagated trough millennia taking on many different forms and sizes.
It is sheep control of the masses that cant think for themselves.
An excuse for hatred, murder, conquest etc. for those without a real moral compass.
Solace for the weak that keep telling themselves "everything will be better and fair in the afterlife".
A comfort for the insignificant that keep telling themselves "I matter because god listens to me".

If you are none of the above religion wont do anything for you.
>>
>>127374377
Ask God through Jesus Christ to show you. Sounds silly and I'm sure I'll get dumped on for this, but do it anyway. That's how I found it. He knows your heart
>>
File: 676765766411345.png (36KB, 1018x183px) Image search: [Google]
676765766411345.png
36KB, 1018x183px
>>127396159
the translation of soul and spirit are simply "essence"
>>
Man, I'm agnostic but holy Christians are so much more based than Muslims
>>
>>127395716
If Traditionalism and Nietzschen philosophy and other alike thinkers are the Marble floor and stone supports of a house then Christianity is the weak wooden walls and modern Society/Liberalism is the rotten termite infested paper roof.

We must tear down the roof and walls then rebuilt from the stone and make a strong society with strong solid walls and a roof against degeneracy and nihilism
>>
>>127376240
Expand.
>>
>>127396307
He also said non-jews were dogs who get the crumbs, and that he only came for the lost sheep of Israel. None of that includes Europeans, or Asians and Africans for that matter.

https://archive.org/stream/MarcusEliRavage-ARealCaseAgainstTheJews/antimarcusEliRavage-ARealCaseAgainstTheJews_djvu.txt
http://semiticcontroversies.blogspot.com/2008/10/on-jewish-traitors-marcus-eli-ravage.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTuAytONccA
>>
>>127375823
If reading the bible isn't for you then read some of the works by the Theologians and Philosophers of the church.
>>
>>127395190
Sin is a kike mind control trick that reduces all psychology to whether you submit to the priest.

It's just a way to stop explaining. Why would someone disobey the priest? "Hates God." Why would someone do that if he knows God is goodness itself? "I dunno, he's free."

Free = undetermined by anything = no reason to do anything.

"Free will" and its corollary "sin" are how lying superstition peddlers weasel their way into saying "no reason" and terminating a chain of explanation.

It's such an obvious scam. Fuckin brain bugs scaring you into giving up your reason itself. That's how motherfucking evil kikes are, friends. And Christianity is even kikier b/c of heaven and hell instead of mere earthly incentives. It's a lie and you have to get over it before you waste your life.
>>
File: 1494791383561.jpg (142KB, 1024x734px) Image search: [Google]
1494791383561.jpg
142KB, 1024x734px
>>127396922
Europeans are one of the tribes of israelites.

also can you provide a reference?
>>
>>127374377
all you have to due OP is being willing to accept the Lord Jesus Christ as your savior and through faith you will be rewarded with the answer you seek. It's not as easy as God providing an immediate undeniable proof of his existence to us, as that would invalidate our free will which is God's greatest gift to mankind.
>>
>>127396605
True, true. There is something to conserve way under everything. Great analogy.
>>
I went to a Catholic high school. There is nothing concrete that binds you to God other than faith, and faith alone. Looking for 'proof' is futile. If it helps you to stretch any and all 'proof' or 'evidence' you find, then do it, I suppose. I was an atheist when I attended and I am now in your position as well. Western civ wasn't created via Christianity but they correlate heavily and it won't survive without it.

It's nothing but faith in a higher being. That's all it takes. It seems almost childish because of how simple it is but that's all there essentially is too it.
>>
>>127374377

> true Christianity is quite mystical, it's not an academic theological treatise or an institution even if it has bothg theology and institutions.

> It's the exercise of daily belief and gathering experience in it
>>
>>127396922
never said that
>>127397214
no they're not
>>127398275
dis guy getsit
>>
>>127374377
Christianity is a non white religion just like islam. If you are a white christian you are no different than a white muslim. BOOM. there is your reason not to be christian.
>>
>>127374377
This helped me a lot but I already had a basic belief in God. This mainly helped me understand the Bible and the significance of Christ.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YTPFz1d4WaA
>>
>>127399059
When did you learn to speak Hebrew?
>>
>>127376049
this.
>>127385160
anon is not saying to trust him just to try asking God and seeing if he responds. He will btw
>>
File: bicameral.jpg (102KB, 356x500px) Image search: [Google]
bicameral.jpg
102KB, 356x500px
>>127400556
Something will
>>
>>127384848
>what are thermodinamic laws
>>
File: 1482803958357.gif (99KB, 365x365px) Image search: [Google]
1482803958357.gif
99KB, 365x365px
>>127374377
christianity is the religion for the masses
if you truly want to understand the spiritual world u need to take the greenpill.
The ancient indians had a very good sense for true religion. also ancient greek/egyptians, look up pythagoras.
>>
>>127375996
>its a belief there is no need to prove
so doesnt exist, so shocking
>>
File: 1484448105046.jpg (114KB, 1359x960px) Image search: [Google]
1484448105046.jpg
114KB, 1359x960px
>>127398898
yes they are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CuOiy6w88U

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_zion34.htm
>>
>>127401307
>muh shitty old book no one believes anymore
>>
>>127402182
hey look its a wild faggot in its natural habitat without an argument. :)
>>
>>127384315
there is a theory that they actually build trust between men.

Gay men are friends who won't ever cheat on you.

makes sense
>>
If you can find a way to believe in free will, you should believe in God. I believe free will to be impossible in every situation, but it's obviously incompatible with a "natural" universe. If God is truly great, we would have free will. Good luck, I hope your fate is better than mine.
>>
>>127401615
I don't understand how that guys kids look like that compared to him.
>>
File: 1487864017971.png (215KB, 1181x866px) Image search: [Google]
1487864017971.png
215KB, 1181x866px
>>127402743

>your phrasing makes me think im actually talking to a homo.

but what the hell ill respond anyway.

social trust means not having to think about whether something is "gay" or not. A homosexual is a rooster in the hen house, in a manner of speaking. A complication to an otherwise simple dynamic. A parallel is not having to worry about theft in a quite rural (homogeneous) town.

>>127403247
white genes are recessive, because they are a younger branch of human evolution.

pic interesting but not related.
>>
>>127375306
WHy not worship the institutions and traditions and call them "god"?
>>
>>127403702
god is nature. natural law is the highest.

to understand and "worship" natural law is to be successful.
>>
File: 12321.jpg (40KB, 308x475px) Image search: [Google]
12321.jpg
40KB, 308x475px
>>127375152
>>127375306
>>127403702
Read Nietzsche he covers what you two are looking for.
>>
>>127394026
well said leaf. God bless you
>>
>>127374377
I have the exact same problem. I just started going to church and do things Christianity tells me to do, in the hope that faith will follow. But even if it doesn't, it doesn't hurt to live a moral life
>>
I think about it this way. Evolution is real and everywhere. But the playing field changed. We don't live in any kind of "natural habitat". Our society is artificial. What's important today is the evolution of ideas. An idea is born within a single mind, gets shared, evolves and eventually reaches the mainstream. Or it is forgotten. What idea can make it depends on society which in turn depends on the individual person, but they too get influenced by society. It is a vast, complex and interconnected system. Nobody can truly understand it in every detail. It is impossible to simulate. Yet every society has a unique filter. Let's call it the Zeitgeist.

Imagine a society which Zeitgeist is war oriented. Ideas which can further your martial might will do better than pacifist ideals. I would deem it accurate to say this society is ruled by the god of war. Similary a very fertile society is ruled by the goddess of fertility.

For eons humans have tried to increase their impact on the Zeitgeist. Most notably organized religions, propaganda, aggressive advertising etc.

The belief in the one true god is the belief that these man-made institutions or "idols" are distracting us from our true purpose. Our purpose is to be more than just apes. We don't want to follow our animalistic, savage instincts. We can do better. We want to use our minds, our divine spark, to further our understanding of the universe. And we want to be guided by the light within, our conscience.

What god you believe in has nothing to do with superheroes chilling in olympus. You do the right thing to the best of your ability? You have ideals you strive towards? Then you are a believer. Being a hedonist is associated with satan because nothing will come of it. Civilization was not dreamt up by someone living the simple live. But goddamn it is seductive. Being a believer isn't just saying "I believe" it's how you live. It's not easy.
>>
>>127403987
That guy was mentally ill though, you can be not religious and at the same time not fall into nihilism, speaking from experience, I've heard people say they'd rather die than not believe in god, seems kinda weak to me.
>>
File: 1234135134134.jpg (83KB, 394x691px) Image search: [Google]
1234135134134.jpg
83KB, 394x691px
>>127374377
I wouldn't say Christianity is the only way, but there is an all-encompassing entity that is the universe.

check out near-death experiences here:
http://www.nderf.org/Archives/exceptional.html
>>
>>127404331
>doesn't hurt to live a moral life
Why would you need religion to have a moral life ? unless you don't have in inbuilt sense of right & wrong it's pretty easy.
>>
>>127404603
Many things which don't feel particularly wrong, in the sense that they don't hurt others, can still be immoral because they can lead to degeneracy. Like masturbation and frivolous sex for instance
>>
>>127404437
He wasn't religious nor was he a advocate for nihilism he actually against it. Morality comes from your peers and how you were raised. And without morality you are a nihilist which is bad. Therefore with no god you should create your own moral system and if it's motivated by strength and love of life and love then it will rule and spread
>>
File: 1457463264069.jpg (228KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
1457463264069.jpg
228KB, 1280x800px
>>127374377
You Americans sold your soul to the Jews.

Yahshua (Jesus) speaking about the Jewish pharisees:

John 8:44 is very clear about the nature of the Jews:

"Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Jews are Satan's children, sent to Earth in order to destroy everything that God created.
>>
>>127395636
No, by His own rules, sin must be punished. He wants to help you and wants you to be your best self, but he still will punish your failures.
But God's goodness is such that he sacrificed himself to help us get over our own failures.

Think of it like your kid. You want them to do the best that they can, but you still have to punish them when they do wrong.
>>
>>127374377
Ok, from this angle since you like red pills go to the fuel project and look for know your enemy.

Lots of redpills and a good context in terms of what Christians are up against.

Whenever you like you can invite Jesus into your life

"Heavenly Father - and dear Jesus, I know I am a sinner, all my life by my thoughts words and actions I know I have missed the mark.

I am in need of salvation and I lay everything I have at your feet. Please come into my life - and help me to know you"

Something like that.

Or in your own words.

You've got to start small, He will come and He will save you.

Blessings
>>
File: Priest_Of_Melissae.jpg (238KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Priest_Of_Melissae.jpg
238KB, 1131x1600px
>>127391310
Do you have a moment to talk about our one true lord?
>>
File: Peter Hitchens.jpg (58KB, 720x513px) Image search: [Google]
Peter Hitchens.jpg
58KB, 720x513px
>>127374377
Have you seen these videos? If not, then you might like them. Other than that, only the Holy Spirit can reach you and help you, so pray for guidance.

Theory of Everything: GOD, Devils, Dimensions, Dragons, Illusion & Reality -the Theory of Everything
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtBz1roiQR8
I also recommend his other videos in his "God in a Nutshell" series.

Identity Crisis- Passion for Truth Ministries
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VN-1jUc963g

Know Your Enemy (Part 1 - Introduction)
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDDGl79x4Pc
I recommend watching all 77 parts. Good Christian videos.
>>
>>127374377
Try watching The Passion or Son of God. Something about experiencing it in a visual format really resonated with me and all I wanted was to learn more and more. Prayer and emersion lead to certain things happening to me that I can't explain and then I knew it was Him.

It's ok if it takes time and feels awkward or weird, being unsure is part of the path to finding faith.
>>
>>127404793
I know he didn't advocate nihilism but he assumed wrongly that without god people would automatically fall into it, I'm not religious, I'm not a nihilist, most people I know aren't religious, they aren't nihilists either, therefore Jordan Peterson is wrong, Nietzsche was wrong, I'm living proof.
>>
>>127404740
>Many things which don't feel particularly wrong, in the sense that they don't hurt others, can still be immoral because they can lead to degeneracy. Like masturbation and frivolous sex for instance
>Like masturbation
Good grief.
>>
>>127405231
>ignoring my point
Jesus was sacrificed to allow us to be forgiven
Why can't God just forgive original sin then allow us to repent on sins we commit ourselves
Why did his son have to die. He is either not omnipotent and has to work though Jesus's death or he let his son die when he could of just forgiven them himself. Remember he is God so anything he says goes
>>
>>127405691
You have grown up in a Christian society. God may be "dead" but a lot of his shadow remains over our society even today.

When this is gone the church is burnt and people have lost their faith then we'll see Nihilists. We see more and more everyday. Large parts of the West are still religious
>>
>>127374377
>Why is there something (our Universe) rather than nothing? Nothing is so much easier than something.

>Why did our Universe produce life? If the foundational components of our Universe are non-living, inorganic 'ingredients' how did self replicating, living (and, ultimately, thinking) organisms come to exist? Why would they?
The jump from non-living, inorganic compounds to self replicating life seems absurd without guidance of some higher, intelligent influence.
>>
File: 1493596403860.png (41KB, 650x284px) Image search: [Google]
1493596403860.png
41KB, 650x284px
Satan is materialism.
6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general. 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

Satan, originally means "obstacle" and everyone had their own satan or nemesis he had to struggle with. later on in the bible satan became a certain enthity, an agent of god meant to test the humans if they are worthy, and did certain jobs, like iirc he was the one who killed the first borns in egypt. then people came to think "if satan is doing all the evil, and satan is doing gods work, then god must be evil too" so they rewrote satan into being gods enemy.
so originally satan was a symbol for everything that test you, every obstacle you struggle with, every temptation of evil you were meant by god to fight in order to stay a good human and proof you are worthy of salvation. materialism is such an obstacle, and money is the embodiment of it
>>
>>127406160
>You have grown up in a Christian society
Not really, the UK has been secular for quite a while, I wasn't brought up Christian.
>>
File: 1493960070811.png (168KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1493960070811.png
168KB, 657x527px
>>127376083
>Tsundere Christ-Chan
Please, I do not want to sin!
>>
>>127406364
>seems absurd without guidance of some higher, intelligent influence.
You could say the same about any process not yet fully understood, you could have said the same about thunder & lightening before they knew what electricity was, there's some interesting ideas about how the first cells formed if you dig around through scientific research papers & stuff.
>>
>>127406478
The Christian institutes are still around a huge percent of the UK is still religious and with every passing day more and more nihilists form and more and more degeneracy happens.

Sure maybe not you but there's ten other communists and feminists forming every other day. We're just waking up to the thought of no god now
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 83

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.