[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are female careers really redpilled?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 33

File: 1495911190776.jpg (76KB, 626x650px)
1495911190776.jpg
76KB, 626x650px
I've always had a pretty big ego, and being the second daughter among three, I felt that I always had to prove myself. While my sisters are married housewives, I'm 25, and an officer in the Navy with 6 more years of obligated service. I'm still single, and my parents constantly badger me with questions about my love life, and whether or not I'll be giving them grandkids any time soon.

My mother was a housewife, and I always thought less of her for it. Why tie yourself to a a man- or anybody for that matter- and make yourself utterly dependent on staying in the good graces of another? And at the same time, becoming a part of THEIR house as nothing but a maid, personal cook, and breeding sow to someone who probably doesn't even deserve it. I never learned to cook, I never learned to sew, and my house is messy most of the time because I don't enjoy cleaning.

But recently I've been seeing a boy; someone else from the wardroom on the same ship, and I noticed something peculiar.

(Cont.)
>>
File: 1495911225549.jpg (1MB, 2599x1779px)
1495911225549.jpg
1MB, 2599x1779px
When I know he's coming over, I get excited to clean my house, and make it perfect for him.

When he was nearing his 4-year-point (when officers make LT in the navy) I taught myself to sew, and with great love and care, sewed his bars onto his uniform. Now, every time I see him wearing his NWUs, I get a little proud that I made his life that much easier.

And recently, I've been cooking. My kitchen is a mess, I have no idea what I'm doing, but I've been obsessively watching kitchen shows, filling my trashcan with ruined ingredients and failed kitchen experiments. Few things have made me as happy as cooking for him, and now I cook for everyone. There's something intensely satisfying about making something delicious and seeing someone else enjoy it.
>>
File: 1495911245871.jpg (66KB, 468x451px)
1495911245871.jpg
66KB, 468x451px
And so that brings me to where I am now; dreading the 6 years of obligated service that remain on my contract. I thought my work was fulfilling, I'm a nuclear-qualified propulsion plant watch officer on a nuclear reactor plant, and the work is difficult, daunting, but it gave me purpose. But now I'm left to wonder how much more fulfilling life would be to be a homemaker, to be appreciated for everything you do and answer not to a bunch of salty, crotchety assholes who don't care about you, but to do everything you do for the man who loves you.

I imagine a life where I can cook all the time, until my food wouldn't look out of place in a 5-star-resturaunt, and every single day, my man could brag to his friends about how great my food is. I fantasize about having an always-immaculate, well-decorated house that's the envy of the neighborhood, and I'd know it only looked that way because of the work I put into it.

And most off all, I wonder how fulfilling it would be to have and raise children.

Was college a mistake?

Was OCS a mistake?

Feeling sad man.
>>
If legit femanon:

1. Female careers are degenerate. Get a husband and raise children, otherwise enjoy being a 70y/o social outcast catlady

2. tits or gtfo
>>
>>127369229
Why in the hell is your obligation so long?
>>
>>127370660
nu-pol respects women, go back to plebbit if you want to be a nigger

>>127371083
NUPOC is five year obligation, and at my two year point I extended for three for a bonus.
>>
>>127371655
Oh. Well do what all the other broads do and get pregers back to back till you get out. You won't be on a ship and you'll get stuck in a cush port job till you get out.

Also tits.
>>
File: 220px-Grace_Hopper.jpg (16KB, 220x258px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Grace_Hopper.jpg
16KB, 220x258px
>>127371655
>I regret my life choices
>Of course you do, they were bad choices
>Stop mansplaining, girl power

Well, at least we can be sure you're a woman now.
>>
Why you reposting this thread and with same exact images

Sounds like autistic LARPING
>>
>>127371655
>nu-pol respects women, go back to plebbit if you want to be a nigger
Nu-pol was an un-endearing meme term used to call out leftist discord scum, which tried and failed to alter our non existing group think toward pro Zionist agendas. Lurk More or better yet piss off back to 'Le_Donald', you fucking pede-ophile.

>>127370660
Gave the correct response though to late, he should not have answered the question before tits were posted, with time stamp, to confirm if OP is indeed a woman, however citing rule 30 OP is in fact not a female. This whole post is some fucked up transgender attention LARP thread and as always sage goes in all fields.
>>
File: 1495897760688.png (1020KB, 1080x1920px)
1495897760688.png
1020KB, 1080x1920px
>>127369229
wtf is this shit?your personnel tumblr blog?,gtfo from here pasta nigger
>>
>>127369229
>And so that brings me to where I am now; dreading the 6 years of obligated service that remain on my contract. I thought my work was fulfilling, I'm a nuclear-qualified propulsion plant watch officer on a nuclear reactor plant, and the work is difficult, daunting, but it gave me purpose. But now I'm left to wonder how much more fulfilling life would be to be a homemaker, to be appreciated for everything you do and answer not to a bunch of salty, crotchety assholes who don't care about you, but to do everything you do for the man who loves you.
>
>I imagine a life where I can cook all the time, until my food wouldn't look out of place in a 5-star-resturaunt, and every single day, my man could brag to his friends about how great my food is. I fantasize about having an always-immaculate, well-decorated house that's the envy of the neighborhood, and I'd know it only looked that way because of the work I put into it.
>
>And most off all, I wonder how fulfilling it would be to have and raise children.
>
>Was college a mistake?
>
>Was OCS a mistake?
>
>Feeling sad man.

You're not the first female Nuke to feel this way. I worked at a research reactor for 4 years after college. Almost everyone was a former squid. Some of the younger guys had a strange thing in common. They both met their wives in the Navy, and shared the same or similar MOS. The wives were invariably stay at home and never wanted to do anything technical again. Good luck to you and your service to this country is appreciated. Keep your chin up, 6 years isn't forever.
>>
>>127372822
thread 404'd really fast, and I didn't get a chance to reply to anyone.

>>127372504
pregnancy doesn't get you out, and I'm not really prepared to give up entirely. I'm just wondering if all the decisions that made up my life have been arrogant and wrong.

>>127373253
Please be careful with your Alex Jones reaction images. He would never call someone a "pasta nigger."

>>127373905
I plan to finish my obligation, but I can't help but feel crushed by thoughts of what could have been. I don't get any special treatment for working 60+ hours a week and spending 1/2 the year at sea. My sisters are married and already have kids, and seem genuinely happy.
>>
>>127369229
this post is all over the place. help
>>
>>127369229
You are stupid, look at all those talking points

Further, to say such defaming things about your own mother, pathetic. Your father must've spared you a good smack across the face you entitled piece of shit

>>officer in the Navy
Big fucking woop you pretentious shit
I aced OAR
I aced ASVAB
I had 3.5 gpa
I aced physicals

STILL DIDNT GET TO OFFICER because king nigger wanted females in the officer ranks. So fuck off you piece of shit. There are probably no less than 500k men in this country that could do your job 10x better than you.
>>
>>127373905
>>met their wives in the Navy

>>this is supposed to be a GOOD thing

You do understand that this kind of fraternization is exactly WHY women have no place in the military?
>>
>>127374851
It'll happen in due time. My Nuke friends didn't start having kids until they got out so they were early thirties. But the husbands were very content and fulfilled, the kids were in great shape because the mom was at home, they were homeowners with VA loan and had a huge leg up on retirement. Just look towards the bright future where you'll have that freedom from anxiety.
>>
Move aside fellas. I love you but...

Im an ex-military grandma. It CAN be done--both career and motherhood, but the toll it took on us 2nd wave feminists to have and do both, caused part of the backlash against motherhood and family. It was rough and I dont recommend trying to do both.

But here I am in my senior years. And the most fulfilling thing that I have had in my life is having been a mother. Wife. Grandmother. Yes, I do have my insignia in a shadowbox frame, and I did my time. But there's only one thing on this planet that we have evolved for, been designed for. We have the genes for it..they have located the nurturing gene in women, and we pass it down. 2 million years have given us ability and capacity to do something so profound..take care of other people. Bring life. Raise children. Make homes and families.

I could be sitting here along with my old uniforms and certificates and nice retirement nest egg, waiting for the end of my life, alone. pfft. fuck that.
I am sitting here with my grandchildren. Its peace, bliss, nexxus. And a kind of immortality. I know which one I'd pick if I had to choose from the lifepoint you're at right now.
>>
>>127369343
Well, you wanted the career and wasted six years of your life. I really don't know why women are so eager to work.

It's also sad because a lot of really good guys are single. They can't find a proper woman to love.

You fell for the feminism meme. Good job.
>>
>>127375037
do you need a map?

>>127375720
I don't believe that you "aced" your physicals. The Navy has a massive hard-on for physical fitness, so I find it highly unlikely that you performed that well and didn't in.

But maybe you did and then failed the psych screening, who knows?

>>127376039
having a boat boo makes deployments that much easier though. do you really want a navy where gay men are the only ones having fun?

>>127376126
Is it healthy for women to have children in their 30s? I always feel like my life is on track, but then my mother had her first child at 18, and I was born when she was 20. I think I might just have kids while I'm still in, which will be a bit of nightmare logistically if I don't marry a man willing to be a stay-at-home dad.

>>127376978
Wow, that's poignant. How far along were you in your career before you decided to do live your life for yourself?
>>
>>127369229
You don't want to wait until 31 to start a family.
>>
Why go to work, share your salary, and put a roof over the head of someone who probably doesn't deserve it?
>>
>>127374851
I know this isn't a also, only a women could be so conceded. Tits, then kys
>>
>>127377403
It's not good to have kids in your mid to late thirties, but in your case you should be fine. I'm guessing you will probably be 28 or so with your first if you time things right with your end of service, maternity leave, and short term disability. And (hopefully) a sound plan to stay put while your husband works.
>>
>>127369343
>>127369310
>>127369229
nice blog post
>tits or gtfo
>>
>>127377785
Because they give you children, cook your food, and do your laundry? :)

>>127378514
You're too edgy for me. What can a dumb woman like me possibly say in response to that?
>>
>>127376978
Granny is redpilled af.
>>
>>127377403
>having a boat boo makes deployments that much easier though. do you really want a navy where gay men are the only ones having fun?
This is fucking dumb. Think twice before you post.
>>
>>127377403
>do you really want a navy where gay men are the only ones having fun?

This is why women shouldn't be allowed in the military.
>>
>>127379023
>Because they give you children, cook your food, and do your laundry? :)

That would be like trading a kilo of pure solid gold for the same weight in copper.
>>
>>127379023
Just go back
>>
>>127379164
Women get red pilled after 55. Before that they need to keep an appearance.
>>
>>127379495
>>127379496

Sheesh it's just a joke, don't get so butthurt.

>>127379660
If you really wanted to downplay the role of a housewife, you could say you're trading half of your iron for half of their coal. Sure your iron is much more valuable than their coal, but you need both to make steel. :)

>>127379722
Do people normally listen when you tell them that, or do people tend to just blow you off?
>>
>>127369229
See: >>127377394
>You fell for the feminism meme
Yep.

>>127377403
>having a boat boo makes deployments that much easier though
Army CPT here. Literally wtf is wrong with you? Is this really how you should be spending your time on a deployment? Of course they're hard but what do you think your behavior will result in? This "relationship" you have won't last. Find someone at home who will be loyal to you through deployments (and be loyal to him) and maybe you'll have a chance at finding happiness.
>>
>>127380563
>Sheesh it's just a joke, don't get so butthurt.

This is why women shouldn't be allowed in anything.

Pro tip: don't expect to be taken seriously in life if you resort to "it was just a joke" after making a claim. I'm assuming your entire post is "just a joke" now.
>>
File: Pepesmoking.png (18KB, 509x411px)
Pepesmoking.png
18KB, 509x411px
>>127376978
>tfw no /pol/ granny
You're cute tho. God bless you and your Grandchildren.
>>
>>127369229
You are a fool. Plain and simple.
>>
You're a fucking nuke, no way you're good looking. Nukes are the spergs of the Navy
>>
>>127377394
I don't think it's the women's fault. Society demonizes submissive, wifey women as being backwards and regressive, and at the same time, college and career goals are pushed on women throughout their entire primary and secondary education. I remember as a girl being told by educators how important it was that I don't waste my life taking care of a man because generations of feminists fought for my rights.

People of both genders go to college and the biggest slut or manwhore sets the standard. The sluts promise exciting, no-strings-attached fun and ostracize girls who don't subscribe to their degenerate philosophy. Nobody wants to be the prude, or the boring stick in the mud, and they're told that having lots of sex and getting trashed is what being young is all about.

What kind of girl wants to marry a guy who is always drinking and partying? What kind of guy wants to marry a girl when he can just get easy sex instead?

>>127377394
>Army CPT here. Literally wtf is wrong with you?

And they say women have no sense of humor. :v

>>127382023
>This is why women shouldn't be allowed in anything.
>let me tell you how to be taken seriously on the internet

pick one
>>
File: rbf.png (877KB, 1021x619px)
rbf.png
877KB, 1021x619px
Careers in general are degenerate by definition.
They shift importance from self-fulfillment, love, and raising productive children to the workplace with a facade of "meaningfulness". Who cares if you don't get to see your kids before bed time for 5 days a week? You were a MARKETING EXECUTIVE! Holy SHIT, slap it on your tombstone.
You don't have to flip burgers until you're 60, but fuck ME if anyone who tells you "yeah, go into that really competitive industry and lose all of your fucking hair" is trying to do you favors.
>>
>>127381247
Why are there so many officers and grandmas (surrounded by their chilluns and gran-chilluns as well, apparently) on /pol/ today?

This is some level 9 larping or what?
>>
>>127382023
>This Level of Autism over stereotypical female banter.

>>127369229
>>127369310
>>127369343

Assuming this isnt some long ass, well planned bait and you are actually a female and the story is actually true, id say get to know the Guy well and treat him good. Finish your service and then do what your ancestors did for thousands of years. Get yourself a nice place, make children and live out your life as happy as ever.
Just dont jump on the first Dick you see just because your hormones kick in. If you want Children you should ensure that you stay with the guy you've made them with. Better for the Kids, better for you, better for him.
And dont bloody worry. We all often find the greatest satisfaction in things we didnt think wed like, and we often dont know what we want, untill we experience it. Its all natural, and your decision to start a family is a good one.
>>
File: 1494635389027.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px)
1494635389027.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>127379023
>Because they give you children, cook your food, and do your laundry? :)
You cheeky bint! You're leaving the most important part off of that!
>>
>>127382342
I wasn't trying to be funny. In all seriousness, what the fuck are you thinking? I'm sure navy deployments are a joke but women in the military are such a fucking cancer. You all cause nothing but unnecessary bullshit and chaos.

I feel even worse for the guy. What if there's an emergency? Instead of responding and doing his job he's too busy making your eyes roll in the back of your head. Are you really that selfish that you would put his career at risk? I don't care how smart you claim to be. As long as you keep that shit up, you're a detriment to your unit, not an asset.

Unfuckingbelievable.
>>
>>127382720
I think there's always a lot of us here. Every "should I join the military /pol/?" thread brings out dozens of us.
>>
>>127382323
Not the officers! ): ): ):

>>127382461
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNRzpPEDyr0

I get too sad thinking about that, so I don't.

>>127382757
I've been careful all my life, and I'm scared my high standards is the reason I haven't already met the right person.

How hard is it to recognize when you're being shallow, and not giving a genuinely good person a chance? How hard is it to know when you're just being desperate, and settling for a shitty person simply because you can't stand the loneliness any longer?

Thank you for being polite. :)

>>127382758
What is the most important part? Cleaning the house? Keeping track of bills? What is it? :( :( :(

>>127383235
Dude I've never fucked anybody while underway, not even in port calls. Stop being so butthurt that military allows women to serve in non-combat roles in a field that's perpetually and desperately undermanned.
>>
>>127382342
>I don't think it's the women's fault. Society demonizes submissive, wifey women as being backwards and regressive
>The sluts promise exciting, no-strings-attached fun and ostracize girls who don't subscribe to their degenerate philosophy. Nobody wants to be the prude
See, I thought that it wasn't women's fault because society teaches women to be submissive and wifey and are given Barbie dolls and taught to cook, and women are taught not to be slutty because it's shameful and are instead told they should be virginal maidens, but that's oppressive and holds women back from careers and sexual fulfilment, which is how the whole feminism shit came about to begin with.

Maybe it is the women's fault for not knowing what they want to begin with and being unable to think for themselves?
>>
dont care, your problem.
-mgtow
>>
>>127384046
I'm not butthurt that women are in non-combat roles. I just recognize how insanely retarded it is. I have to deal with that shit every single week it seems like. Adultery, sexual harassment, rape... half the time it's the woman's fault and it never seems to end. So many avoidable problems and so much time wasted.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're the very best at what you do. In that case, you are an exception. Most women I've worked with are some of the most useless people I've ever met. This was a mistake.
>>
>>127384640
How is rape the woman's fault?

I'm not talking about the "if the woman has one drink then she can't consent" meme that's so prevalent in SAPR training events, but convicted rapists in the navy are almost exclusively male.

I don't believe women commit more adultery than men underway, even proportional to the massive disparity in number.

You also might be experiencing confirmation bias, I've met just as many disgusting and/or useless males as I have females in my career.
>>
>>127369229
To answer your post directly, your woman instincts are kicking in and you want to settle down and become a housewife. If you want happiness at the expense of that of a man's, listen to your instincts and take the role of a wife. You'll be taken care of and given an environment in which you can raise your children if you want. If anything goes south you can divorce rape him and take his house, money and children away. As a woman the law is inherently in your favor. You literally can't fuck this up (though seeing that your woman brain had trouble figuring out that life-long happiness was sitting one inch away from you this entire time, you're probably going to start complaining about housework or how he's always out busting his ass to keep you and the kids afloat and never has enough time to tend to your needs.)
>>
>>127384510
I know you didn't respond to my advice here: >>127381247 which is strange since that's what you came here to ask for. If you truly want answers to the questions in your OP, though, research: >>127384510

Understand why men feel that way about women and do your best to be the opposite of that.
>>
>>127384046
>I get too sad thinking about that, so I don't.
That's so female of you. Makes me think of that woman from Gone With the Wind.
>I'm not going to think about that today. I'll think about that tomorrow.

You should think about it though, because a lot of women drop working entirely while still demanding the same quality of life that they once had, then complain about their husband being away too much and never being "emotionally available".
If you think about the sad shit and then deal with it preemptively, you can keep yourself and your family from ever suffering through it.
>>
>>127385572
Okay first off, that MGTOW shit is completely disgraceful. You blame the evils of women (literally 50% of the population) for you being lonely, rather than taking the initiative to improve yourself and make yourself into someone that people would actually chase after.

But sure, keep preaching your misogynistic rhetoric. It's much easier to convince yourself that an entire gender is evil and that you're better off lonely, than to take steps to connect with other people.

>>127385782
People who can genuinely hate an entire gender aren't people I'd want to associate with anyways. That speaks to something hateful at their core, something that you're not going to change no matter what you do.

>>127385846
I imagine the emotional toll of having your husband deployed for 7 months of the year, and underway for 50% of the other 5 would really take its toll. I don't think I'd ever want to marry someone who was active duty, unless they were air force or coast guard.
>>
>>127385333
>How is rape the woman's fault?
I'm not going to go into this because it's just a black hole of an argument that has been debated forever and will never be resolved. Too many emotions clouding and twisting facts around this issue.

>I don't believe women commit more adultery than men underway, even proportional to the massive disparity in number.
I guess we have different experiences then. Definitely more men do but that's because there are more men around. If you're just talking inter-service, and it's consensual, then both the man and woman involved are guilty.

>You also might be experiencing confirmation bias, I've met just as many disgusting and/or useless males as I have females in my career.
Confirmation bias? lol. As for your second point, most guys are pretty average because all people are pretty average. That said, I can count on one hand the amount of women in the military I genuinely consider my equal. Two are dead.
>>
>>127386534
>People who genuinely hate an entire gender
Not what I said. Your problem, like most women, is that you feel more intensely than you think. There's nothing hateful about posting out an objective fact that if we didn't have women in the military, sexual harassment and related crimes would fall dramatically.

Combat effectiveness would also increase dramatically. Did you know that female reproductive issues, be it pregnancy, yeast infections, etc., account for 70% of all medical evacuations from Afghanistan? Do you realize how much that costs the taxpayers? Do you realize the strain that puts on our resources?

But what do I know. I'm just so filled with hate.
>>
>>127369229
>>127369310
>>127369343
This is why the """""wagegap"""" exists
>I want to be strong powerful career woman
>Ok I want babies now
>Oh sorry can't work gotta take care of my kids :^)
If you're a woman, don't fall for this modern bullshit, go with what works and what has always worked, be a traditional woman, find a good man and have lots of children.
>>127381247
>loli
>>
>>127386590
>That said, I can count on one hand the amount of women in the military I genuinely consider my equal.

You know that's really sad, but your attitude towards females is definitely nothing new.

Reactor Controls division on my ship is about 20% female, but the people assigned to the plants themselves are 95% men, with only a single girl not assigned to an out-of-plant space.

I was told by an enlisted guy that, quite frankly, RC maintenance requires an extreme attention to detail and that even the slightest mistake can get people sent to mast, and that they can't trust females to do it.

I took it as a just a sexist jab, and laughed it off. But sure enough, every single RC div maintenance item for the last two years has been done by a male.

I'm not saying that it's imperative that divide up complicated maintenance equally between genders, but it says a lot when there's a culture where women are literally considered incompetent for lack of a Y chromosome.

>>127387060
>Your problem, like most women, is that you feel more intensely than you think.

Oy vey, where to start?

>>127387060
>There's nothing hateful about posting out an objective fact that if we didn't have women in the military, sexual harassment and related crimes would fall dramatically.

How is this fair? You're literally saying women should be banned from serving their country for the sake of some shitty men.

>>127387060
>Did you know that female reproductive issues, be it pregnancy, yeast infections, etc., account for 70% of all medical evacuations from Afghanistan?

[Citation Needed]
>>
>>127386534
>I imagine the emotional toll of having your husband deployed for 7 months of the year, and underway for 50% of the other 5 would really take its toll. I don't think I'd ever want to marry someone who was active duty, unless they were air force or coast guard.
Oh I don't blame you there one bit. But that's a sad thing you've thought about and have already dealt with. A lot of those MGTOW you're raging about have done the same. You have to think of them less as a new group and more as an old group with new reasons to exist. We just use to call them "confirmed bachelors."
You should think about those new reasons they exist too. There might come a day when you do have to divorce a man, and if you do everything that the court and lawyers tell you to do (restraining order, full custody, child support, no visitation), you'll ruin your children and have the man taking a shotgun aspirin. You think I'm kidding, but no. I've heard stories of courthouse staff practically badgering and yelling at female divorcees to lie for restraining orders purely because of the legal clout it gives the woman.
>>
>>127387683
>You know that's really sad, but your attitude towards females is definitely nothing new.
Our jobs are different so we're comparing apples to oranges. I've never worked on a ship but I'd imagine it's much different than working on the ground and requires a different skill set.

>Oy vey, where to start?
Let's just not. It'll take this thread even more off-topic than it already is.

>How is this fair? You're literally saying women should be banned from serving their country for the sake of some shitty men.
And why is the idea of women being in the military pushed so hard in the media you ask? Because the military is something that's celebrated these days and women need attention like they need oxygen.

>[Citation Needed]
Google it yourself? A LTC in a hospital there told me that and I have no reason to think he was lying.
>>
>>127386534
MGTOW are pretty sad but you seem to have this idea they're all permavirgins when the bulk of the movement is divorcees. The fact you think you know so much whilst clearly expressing how you actually know so little explains this quandary you find yourself in.
>>
>>127388518
>And why is the idea of women being in the military pushed so hard in the media you ask? Because the military is something that's celebrated these days and women need attention like they need oxygen.

YOU ARE WHY THERE'S SO MUCH GENDER EQUALITY TRAINING IN THE MILITARY

sheesh

>>127387844
So what you're saying is, is that jews are responsible for MGTOW? :3c
>>
File: Bedi-7lIUAAkhRL (1).jpg (18KB, 460x228px) Image search: [Google]
Bedi-7lIUAAkhRL (1).jpg
18KB, 460x228px
You are obviously a man.

I think that being a primary homemaker is a great choice for women who are suitable for that role and who considers as their calling or whatever. Go for it, I say.

But it's not for everyone. I do want kids, I do want a family, but for my mental well-being having a job is vital. First of all, I mainly enjoy the work I'm doing. Being good at what I do and finishing projects gives me personal satisfaction. I get to meet new people, interact with them, use my knowledge and skills. The included stress factor make me more efficient and keeps me focused. I could wake up tomorrow as a billionaire and I still wouldn't quite my job - or even if I did, I'd start my own business. I simply like to keep myself busy.

When the time comes, I can take a few years off in total and drastically cut my workload. Then I'll have a different set of priorities, but I'll still be happy that I have a job and I can yield happiness and satisfaction from my work.

It's also just plain stupid to rely on your husband 100%. You can be the sweetest and most loving angel in the world, a virgin and give him 5 perfectly healthy sons yet there is no guarantee that the marriage will last. Or okay, he is likely not to leave you since that situation is highly beneficial to him, but he might still fuck other women on the side. So there you are, doing everything to please a man and make his life convenient and that's how he rewards you. Make your own money and you don't have to put up with bullshit like that.
>>
Ok I just skimmed over the thread. Stay in your carrer until your 40s, please.
>>
>>127369343
>>127369310
>>127369229
Don't blame yourself for falling for the feminist meme. They pushed it on you all your life in school. No girl nowadays has the option of saying they want to be a mother as a career, they are all pushed into university and careers. A girl finding her natural place at her husband's side is difficult.

We have to pray that more and more girls figure out the scam and push back. Women are selfish creatures who want their own happiness above anyone else's, so getting a movement going shouldn't be too hard. It could happen.

The Marxist control over women is pretty strong though.
>>
TLFR but no. Women entering the work force was a mistake because it doubled the number of people looking for jobs over a few decades, didn't improve quality of life whatsoever since now both parents are expected to work and made it so children are raised ineffectively because they don't get to spend as much time with their parents.
>>
Also, I'd gladly accept a handsome, fit and kind man to my house who'll take care of my kids and do all the cleaning and cooking for me. Anytime! And just with the price of keeping him fed. That sounds like an amazing deal to me.
>>
>>127388742
>So what you're saying is, is that jews are responsible for MGTOW? :3c
I wouldn't call living with your mother until you're 30 a form of "MGTOW", to be frank.
>>
>>127388742
>YOU ARE WHY THERE'S SO MUCH GENDER EQUALITY TRAINING IN THE MILITARY
>Doesn't attempt to refute my point
Who do you think out that idea in your head in the first place? The military was functioning just fine before we allowed women to be anything other than nurses. Why should we fix something that isn't broken?
>>
>>127388888
Quints is right.

Bonus: why would Marxist want both parents to work and not raise their children? Because they have control over the 'morals' that are taught in public schooling.

Also so they can get more income tax out of both parents.
>>
>>127369343
You fell for the feminism meme. Not your fault. But the bright side is you've seen through it. 6 more years of service sucks but some women don't realize their mistake until they're a crazy old cat obsessed bitter monster. Maybe not even then.
>>
>>127388888
digits confirm. OP kek is trying to speak to you. Listen.
>>
File: Help.png (84KB, 159x198px) Image search: [Google]
Help.png
84KB, 159x198px
>>127384046
High Standards are never wrong. Never. This is about marriage, it is supposed to be forever, it is supposed to be with a person you love and with whom you wish to have children.

>Giving a genuinely good person a chance
Realise when people are actually genuinley good and not just betas pandering to your attention. Depending on the guy this can take time, or not.
If you want to know if you are going for someone because you are desperate and not because you love them, imagine you and him in the shittiest situation possible, would you still be with him? Or just ask yourself if you actually want to stay with him for longer.
You usually cant tell that stuff from the getgo, obviously. That shit also takes time.
Point is, people get lonely and the need for love and companionship is ultimately inescapable. You do not have to marry the first guy you start to date.
I grew up with Parents who divorced when I was six and who proceeded to hate each others guts and fight over me and my sisters. So for crying out loud take your fucking time.
Still, there is nothing wrong with looking for a future husband and getting your priorities straight. And if that guy is making you feel like you want to be his Wife, like living with him would be satisfying, thats already a pretty decent sign.
As stated, this is supposed to be for forever. Dont get with someone who isnt made for that.
>>
>>127387510
>If you're a woman, don't fall for this modern bullshit, go with what works and what has always worked, be a traditional woman, find a good man and have lots of children
Kek. My mother (now in her 60s) and my 90yo grandmother did this. Alpha husbands, many kids, they were homemakers for decades.

They did not advice me to follow their path. What they both said to me is that get yourself a good career so you are not dependent on your husband and his paycheck. They both told me how they were lonely when they were stay at home mothers. Also, they got treated like shit by their husbands. Yeah, ofc they weren't dumped because they were tidy, submissive and kind wives, but they were also miserable. Completely controlled by their husbands. They never felt respected.

I really can come up with 0 reasons to be some man's slave. And then you are trying to sell me that idea by telling me that it'll make me happy? Lol.
>>
>>127388810
Fuck your job and your happiness, western civilization is on the line. If you need to keep busy, have many children, keep the house clean, make food and homeschool them, you'll be busy but it'll be rewarding and more importantly it won't be work towards materialism and things that don't matter, it'll be work into your children.
>When the time comes, I can take a few years off in total and drastically cut my workload. Then I'll have a different set of priorities, but I'll still be happy that I have a job and I can yield happiness and satisfaction from my work.
I hope you've never complained about the wage gap.
>You can be the sweetest and most loving angel in the world, a virgin and give him 5 perfectly healthy sons yet there is no guarantee that the marriage will last
there's also no guarantee you won't get hit by a car next time you go outside, you still take the risk (honestly the odds of a traditional man cheating on a woman like that are extremely low)
I'd like to remind you that 60-80% of divorces are instigated by women. I'm not gonna say it's because women are evil and you're all gold diggers, but the culture of "you're a strong independent woman who don't need no man" pushes women towards divorce. You have to rise above it.
>>
>>127389644
>Also, they got treated like shit by their husbands.
Then they clearly skipped step two.
>>
>>127389644
>I really can come up with 0 reasons to be some man's slave
Because there aren't any. Just means they were bad men.

>And then you are trying to sell me that idea by telling me that it'll make me happy? Lol.
Children will.
>>
>>127389644
So they married shitty guys? And their advice wasn't to vette your potential husband properly but instead to just say fuck it and go get a career instead. Great advice ladies. Do what you want but do you know how many miserable unmarried women there are in their 30s right now? Feminism is a trick and you'll see that one day one way or another .
>>
>>127388875
>Women are selfish creatures who want their own happiness above anyone else's
For the love of God. You want a free household slave who also sleeps with you. You just go to your comfy office job where you save the world and come home when the dinner is ready.

You are the selfish one here. I'm not expecting men to do it all, since I'm willing to do my part supporting the family, as well as do my part of the household chores and taking care of our children.

You are only willing to do the first one. You are simply lazy and selfish. Why aren't you willing to take equal action?
>>
>>127388810
But isn't mutual trust the very foundation of society?

You talk like women should go through life EXPECTING to be cheated on, or divorced, or abused by their husbands. You can work your ass off, make all the money you want, but do you really want to go your whole life working a job that doesn't really make you happy?

It seems like you view employment and having your own income as some sort of parachute- an escape plan if a relationship goes south. My parents have been married for more than twenty years, they've had more than their fair share of problems, but marriage is a partnership built on trust. If you go into it expecting it to fail, it WILL fail.

>>127388875
>Women are selfish creatures who want their own happiness above anyone else's

Isn't that equally applicable to men, and all humans who have ever existed?

>>127389035
Stay at home dad would be pretty great to be honest, it's definitely a nice compromise, but I wonder if being the stay-at-home parent would've made me happier.

>>127389099
Nice digits, but I'm sorry you are so narcissistic that you feel your gender elevates you above 50% of the population.

>>127389125
I really hate public schooling. When I have kids, I'm going to put them into a christian private school. Not because I'm religious, but because I don't want them to have to deal with the brainwashed neoliberals who feel it's okay to preach to their students.

>>127389644
I've heard that too, but is it really ridiculous to expect your husband to treat you as an equal? Or is it pretty much inevitable that they start to take you for granted?

I know my mom's been mistreated by my dad in the past, and he's a dick to her sometimes, but she still will gush about what a great person he is and how much she loves him, and she's always doing her best to make him happy.

Is that joy? She's not getting paid to do it, but she puts so much effort into it and she's so happy to do it.
>>
>>127389644
Funny how anecdotes work huh? Both my grandmothers had many children. They died surrounded by love and care and they would have done it again in a heartbeat. In my experience every old woman who has 2 children or under are extremely bitter and unpleasant, and women who have many are kindly and a joy to be around. Do whatever you want but don't say we didn't tell you when men start going after submissive women who will give them children instead of you. Because that is what men want, submissive women who will give them children.
>>
>>127389858
You don't even know if I'm white; be careful before telling random strangers on the internet to have lots of children.
>>
>>127369229
tits or gtfo
>>
>>127390284
>For the love of God. You want a free household slave who also sleeps with you. You just go to your comfy office job where you save the world and come home when the dinner is ready.
>You are the selfish one here.
>comfy office job
>diminishing a man working all day for in order to make money for your life together
Also I'm a woman.
>>
>>127390805
nice an aussie woman l heard you are beautifull l can be your latin lover if you catch my drift
>>
>>127390006
Having a career does not mean that I can get married or have a family. In fact, most western women can do both. Why couldn't I?

Even if one reason or another I can't find a good husband, I can always reproduce on my own. Sure it's not ideal, but cause I'm educated I have the financial means to do so.

>kids of single mothers are ruined!!!! kids needs fathers
well the model you are offering me doesn't really include father participation either. The mother basically raises the kids anyway. I wish my kids to have a solid father figure, but what that means is that the father is there to actively take care of the kids just like me. Not just some stunt person who shows up every now and then I do all the dirty work.
>>
>>127390352
>I know my mom's been mistreated by my dad in the past, and he's a dick to her sometimes, but she still will gush about what a great person he is and how much she loves him, and she's always doing her best to make him happy.
No relationship is perfect, of course sometimes there are gonna be fights. Obviously I'm not excusing if he beat or raped her or anything like that but I'm sure your mom has been rough on your dad at some points, it's give and take.
>>127390529
Either you're white(sub replacement fertility rate) and I might convince you to do your job as a woman, or you're not and even if you weren't gonna reproduce at all it would change nothing. What's 10 more tyrones or muhammads in a sea of billions?
>>
>>127371655
Then nu-pol needs to die.
We've been over this, personal identity doesn't mean shit online and should be attacked if used to garner unjustified attention. Fuck the poster, the post is all.

>>127369343
It was a mistake, marry him ASAP and try to void the contract. Hurts short term, you'll be thankful longterm. If he can't wife you he'll dump you and marry a civvy.
>>
>>127369343

The purpose of feminism isn't equality. It's the opposite of equality: it's a way of some females to feel superior to other females. Feminists sneer and mock women who CHOOSE to be in a traditional loving marriage and have children instead of a life dedicated to empty corporatism.

When a woman dies, no one is going to long-remember how dedicated she was to her company. On the other hand, her children will carry on her wisdom and some of her spirit; her great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandchild will carry some of her genes to another planet orbiting another star.

That child might even be a nuclear-qualified propulsion plant officer on a starship.
>>
>>127369229
Nice larp jason.

Now you have 2 choices:
1. Show tits with timestamp and follow the rules
2. Get the fuck out of here, anyone after this post should assume you are a larping beckbeard.
>>
>>127391029
They do both but family life is shit. They assume it's "just" having a kid, realize it's a ton of work, think they can get by on the bare minimum, then act surprised when the kids resent them for being a shitty parent. The choice is a career or well adjusted children, pick one.
>>
>>127391029
Oh god. Would rather have a Turkey baster child and be a single mother than do whats best and what would actually make you happy. You're fucked you can be a warning to younger girls.
>>
>>127369229
Simple answer? No.
From a psychological perspective: A study in the Journal of Health and Social Behavior found that Women in workplace authority tend to be more depressed than those lower than them; whereas men tend to be less depressed when in authority.

Nuclear family is also hurt by this, I think enough have touched on this already tho.

A Household, Income and Labour Dynamics survey from Australia found that there is severe correlations between the Women's working hours, and the happiness of the Man with their relationship.

TL;DR Don't work for a living.
>>
>>127390352
>She's not getting paid to do it
So she pays her share for the house, and the bills, and pays for the food she eats and clothes she wears and jewellery and booze and so on out of her own pocket? This idea that wives do it all for free is horseshit. If all earners in relationships stopped paying for their cook/maid/cocksleeve (as you would say) the majority of the relationships would end.

You're just fucking dumb.
>>
>>127372600
Grace Hopper... inventor of a widely used computer language.
>>
>>127369229
Is what you do related to the nuke engineer on a sub or the ones that inspect the ships subs? I forget the names but im sure youll know what i mean
>>
>>127391029
As long as your dad isn't working 80 hours per week then there is definitely enough time to be around for his children. You've seen the crime and unemployable rates among children of single mothers I assume?
>>
>>127390352
>Still refuses to refute my point
k

>Narcissistic
Jesus fucking christ no. Why can't you just respond to the points I'm making instead of making unrelated, emotion-fueled assumptions as to who I am as a person?

Again, why should the military make such a drastic change when it already functions perfectly? The military doesn't exist so people can make great careers out of it. Some people are able to do that, but at the end of the day it exists solely to kill people. All of us are just cogs in the machine and our happiness while we're a part of the machine is irrelevant.

If you still don't want to answer that then fine. You came here for relationship advice. Plenty of relationship advice has been given to you here but you seem to be ignoring it. You're trying to find happiness but you keep getting sidetracked.

I'm sure you're a good person and we might be friends if we ever met. I'll keep responding to you but try to stick to the point of your OP. You're right to ask men about this issue. You just need to listen and be open to the idea that your questions might yield uncomfortable answers.
>>
>>127391194
>it's a way of some females to feel superior to other females
This is common among all females though, haha

Women are always trying to find a way to stand out from the group, or assert themselves over other girls. Even if its for the most petty things.

>>127391153
Nu-pol is here to stay.

And why would I take such a rash action? ):

If I don't finish my obligation, I'll be in so much debt. I'll have to pay back all my college tuition, all the bonuses and cash incentives, and I'd pretty much feel like a complete utter disgrace whenever I talked to my family.

That's kind of why I don't want to quit. I would almost rather die than be the child who failed at life.
>>
>>127390435
>when men start going after submissive women who will give them children instead of you
If I didn't make it clear enough already, I don't want a man in my life who wants me to be submissive. We are simply a bad match then. I wouldn't be happy with a man like that, actually quite the opposite. I want a partner, not a manager. What I'm offering is a model where we both work together to support the family and split the other responsibilities as well.

Why are you so against that kind of a modern model? Oh yeah, because of course it's nicer to just work, do something intellectually stimulating and get payed for it than do boring stuff like change nappies and do the dishes. Makes sense, but I don't understand why you think that women would enjoy that shit anymore than men does. At least most women. The truth is that household work is very simple and monotonous and you do the same chores over and over again everyday. It's not very rewarding and it'll bore out any person with an average or above IQ.
>>
>>127391813
Qualified PPWO on an A4W reactor plant, and EOOW on the S8G prototype.

>>127391901
>Again, why should the military make such a drastic change when it already functions perfectly?

Because women deserve a chance to serve their country. ):
>>
>>127392172
>I don't want a man in my life that wants me to be submissive
That's what most men want though, and they aren't bad men for wanting that. Being submissive doesn't mean waiting on him hand and foot. Men are providers and get fulfillment from being someone that is looked up to and depended on. It's just something that's wired into men's DNA.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRlfbUr852o
>>
>>127392494
>Because women deserve a chance to serve their country. ):
There is more than one way to serve your country. Nobody deserves to be a part of the war machine. It's admirable to do it and there's no shame in not doing it. The most important thing is that the machine is as effective and efficient as possible.

Now what about this:
>If you still don't want to answer that then fine. You came here for relationship advice. Plenty of relationship advice has been given to you here but you seem to be ignoring it. You're trying to find happiness but you keep getting sidetracked.

>I'm sure you're a good person and we might be friends if we ever met. I'll keep responding to you but try to stick to the point of your OP. You're right to ask men about this issue. You just need to listen and be open to the idea that your questions might yield uncomfortable answers.

Would you like to get back to the reason you came here?
>>
>>127392172
>Makes sense, but I don't understand why you think that women would enjoy that shit anymore than men does.

Neither do we, but facts are facts.
>>
>>127392092
If you're happy with the career and have no intention of marrying, by all means continue.
You're posting here because you don't believe the former will make you happy.

So the question is, what makes your life meaningful? You can pine for both and be miserable or pick one happily while dealing with the necessary loss of the other.

Nu-pol will die. People claiming external social prestige on an anonymous site is inherently retarded, the moment we appear to accept nu-pol we'll get the standard self indulgent "as a woman who is X I think..." and old pol will kick back in with a vengeance. It's not cultural, it's structural.
>>
>>127392494
>Because women deserve a chance to serve their country. ):

You can, by doing what makes you happy and raising children and not being a total waste let alone a dragging weight on society. I don't know if you know this already, but companies tend to be more successful the less women there are.
>>
>>127392172
Nice of you to make assumptions. I wish the world was a sandbox with no consequences but it isn't. If I was a stay at home dad, I'd do the cleaning, cooking all that stuff but I'd also homeschool the children, which is what I recommend you do. That will keep you mentally occupied, will most likely yield better than average children (if you're smart of course) and more importantly your children won't get brainwashed into hating you because of white guilt. Now yes, I will tell you that I would prefer to work, but I am male, that is my task, to gather resources so my dependents do not starve. Your task as a woman is to birth the children and care for them. Men and woman have to work TOGETHER to keep the species going. Our ancestors understood this, they worked together but at different task because they are biologically not made to do the same things, (a man can't give birth, a woman is weaker physically, etc). The western world has been going to shit since we've abandoned this idea. Now listen, I don't want women to be my slave or anything like that, but I want them to do their job, because I can do mine (securing resources) but if women won't do theirs, then my work is useless. Men are not monsters.
>>
File: il_570xN.885655400_e99v.jpg (27KB, 570x321px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.885655400_e99v.jpg
27KB, 570x321px
>>127391876
Single mothers are poor. They are often both poor and single mothers due bad life choices. Crime rates correlate with low social class status. Those households are often filled with all kinds of issues from poverty to substance abuse. You are just cherrypicking and blaming it all on the singlemother when you should be looking at the bigger picture. Even if I was to me a single mother, it would be a choice for me and I'd belong to the upper middle class even with my income alone.

>>127391496
>They assume it's "just" having a kid, realize it's a ton of work, think they can get by on the bare minimum
Kek, but this is you guys as father who work and doesn't take care of your own damn offspring. I am going to take care of my kids, but I'm doing 50% and expecting the father do the his half.

>>127392635
That's not what most women wants though, which is obvious cause nowadays when given the chance, majority of the women chooses not to be stay at home mothers. They can if they want to, so don't blame it on feminism. Women doesn't want it, because that's simply a bad deal for them. Women want families, but we want men to take part like we do. We'll take part in earning money too. But you men are stubborn and all you want is to hold on to your rights and benefits instead of compromising.

I repeat: women used to be home cause they had no other options. Nowadays we do, and we've realized that it's great. It's not """natural""" for us to serve our husbands and stay at home, it's cultural. Division of labor back in the days when things were different. There is no such things as right or natural, we as human beings adapt to different situations.
>>
>>127369229
You're already fucked. You're a masculine woman who wants an even more masculine man.

You're exactly like a 6-foot plus woman without a model's physique. You're fucked.
>>
>>127393340
Haha okay, nope, I stand by what I said earlier. Do whatever you want, hope it turns out the best.
>>
>>127393340
>That's not what most women want though
Then why has "housewife" rated the highest in job satisfaction among women for decades?

Men can refuse to with a woman for any reason they want, and vice versa. If your options are being a submissive wife with a family or being alone, which will you choose? Obviously that's a rhetorical question but that's really where you need to focus your thoughts. It's a man's right to reject you for wanting to assume part of his role. What you need to understand is that this isn't a sign of disrespect.

>Nowadays we do, and we've realized it's great
Greater than being a mother to children who love you?
>>
Look up "Samish-Sex Marriage" in the New Yorker for a laugh.
>>
>>127393444
I won't go so far as to say you're fucked, but these trips of truth should be taken seriously. Would you date a man shorter than you? Probably not. Why? Because you want a masculine man. Men want feminine women. We're wired this way. Don't argue this point. Don't get emotional. Understand that homeostasis is important and when you fight it you're upsetting the harmony of our society.
>>
>>127393877
If you have to ask
>Greater than being a mother to children who love you?
then these women are already lost. The most value they can have now is to be an example of what not to do to other women. I'm thinking about investing in cat food because we're about to reach critical point of cat ladies in the next coming years. It would be sad if it weren't for the fact that these women were warned of what would happen but they didn't care. Reap what you so, so and such.
>>
>>127393310
First of all homeschooling is a terrible idea. Where as most public schools are shit, I want my kids to learn to behave in social situations and interact with other kids. More important, obey authorities other than his parents. I'm also not an educated teacher so I don't think that I have the best tool set to educated my kids.

You are simply referring to past times with your ideals. As said earlier, women didn't have the chance to enter the workforce back in the days. So they stayed at home. Also technology wasn't as advanced so the most basic of household chores took way more time than what they do nowadays. Times are different nowadays.

>>127393033
Well the modern facts also are that women are rather lonely cat ladies or date other women than become bored to death stay at home mother or takes a role as man's servants.

>>127393877
I am going to go with the option C, marry a man who isn't a timetraveller from the 1930s and we'll together build a life and raise your family together. There is also option D, have kids alone. I don't know how to put it with you, but being an adult and having a man to tell me what to do and how to act in a relationship would piss me off majorly. I want to be respected, not controlled. You really can't make a submissive wife out of a woman who is naturally not suitable for that role.
>>
>>127394679
Agreed. You can't fight nature. I think you're right and it'll ultimately turn out to be a good thing. Gen Z will be presented with countless examples of lonely, childless women in their 30's and 40's and third wave feminism will end up being just a flash in the pan of history.
>>
>>127369229
Being a housewife is all about the husband you choose to bear children of woman
>>
>>127394475
I guess you should understand that we obviously come from completely different cultures. I grew up in Sweden where all memes aside women and men are pretty equal and men are expected to take equal responsibility of their kids. I see nothing wrong with that. My dad is a traditional man and he was 45yo when he was the one taking me to daycare, picking me up and looking after me mostly on the weekdays. He also took care of dinner and cleaned too. Later on my mom spend years being a stay at home mom, but my dad still did his part of cleaning and other household maintainance chores. To me that model is normal and that's what kind of a marriage I'm after too.
>>
>>127394679
>I want my kids to learn to behave in social situations and interact with other kids
It's the 21st century. We have the internet. My kids socialize with other homeschooled kids 3-5 times a week at least. And they do extracurriculars with public/private school kids in town (baseball, boy/girlscouts, etc). And there's church.

"Homeschool kids are weird" is a jewish plot to make sure your kids get their propaganda.
>>
>>127394679
>having a man tell me what to do
Again that's not what being submissive means

Option C means you'll marry a beta. If you're into that then fine but that won't satisfy most women in the long run.
I would argue against Option D. Countless studies conclude that children grow up to be much more successful when they have both a father and mother.
>>
>>127369229
>Was college a mistake?
No
>Was OSC a mistake
Probably

Have your kids, fulfill your motherly obligations raise them. By the time they are 21 you will be in your mid 40s and maybe then you can dedicate to a career if that's what you want.
>>
>>127369229
Fuggen Nuke officer, Lel. Get off of 4chan Ms. McQuade.

t. PO2
>>
File: tits_or_gtfo.jpg (74KB, 1024x768px)
tits_or_gtfo.jpg
74KB, 1024x768px
>>127369229
If you're going to claim to be a woman - back that claim up
>>
Delete your thread, you're an embarrassment.
>>
>>127395198
What will you really get out of your career though? Will you be the CEO of the company you work at? Will you become an influential politician? What difference will you really make for you country in the course of your career?
>>
Stay at home mom to a toddler and newborn here.

All I'm gonna say is if you wanna have kids, you're most likely not gonna be cooking 5 star meals and keeping an immaculate house, at least when they're little and home with you all day. You'll still have to cook and clean of course, but not up to the standard you were before kids. Not unless you get a housekeeper or have a lot of help from family.

That aside, raising kids is amazing. You have never known true love until you have a baby. You have never seen anything as beautiful as your sleeping child's face.

Don't listen to these fags, 31 is not too old to have children, I just wouldn't go over 35 because then you're considered advanced maternal age and are high risk for complications.

College wasn't a waste because you can always return to the work force once the kids are older and don't need as much care

Good luck!
>>
>>127394679
not every man expects women to be a slave, stop with that meme. If there is only one parent with an income it's kinda expected for the other to be the home maker.
Only the richest guys with sufficient income can expect that these days.
>>
>>127369343
Almost like the innumerable generations of human weren't history weren't completely wrong about the basic structure of life.
>>
>>127395533
Nice digits PO2, why are you dinq in ESWS?

>>127395551
You have to go back, Abdul.

>>127395576
All men are born without purpose, persist out of weakness, and die by chance.
>>
>>127392752
That was very inconsiderate to us who are forbidden to watch anything Hitler related on youtube.
>>
>I guess you should understand that we obviously come from completely different cultures.
Do you not see the leaf on the top of my post? Sweden and Canada are pretty similar all things considered.
>My dad is a traditional man and he was 45yo when he was the one taking me to daycare, picking me up and looking after me mostly on the weekdays. He also took care of dinner and cleaned too
So did mine. Of course there's nothing wrong with taking equal responsibility taking care of the children. Seems like you think that men used to be lazy bums that didn't do anything and the women did everything.
Listen I'm not gonna say that it's impossible that what you have in mind won't work out, but odds are it won't. The modern marriage is typically, honeymoon phase, pop out a kid or two, woman cheats on the man or wants a divorce, woman gets full custody, man kills a combination of himself, his wife or his kids (obviously I'm exaggerating the end part, but it's not pretty for the man to have his family taken away)
Let me just tell you, this system we have, it is going to destroy us. It is already destroying us, actually.

It seems like the fact that I'm a man won't let you understand what I say, so I'll let a woman say it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KjClXcrW9U
>>
>>127396186
>You have to go back, Abdul.
Mad respect.

>Persist out of weakness
What do you mean?
>>
>>127395776
Thank you so much! It's nice to hear from someone who actually has children weigh in on this issue.

So what do you think your day will be like when your kid starts going to school? Do you expect to have a lot of free time for that first half of the day when you have the house to yourself?
>>
>>127396253
Joke or serious?
Can no longer tell with you frenchies. Are you even french or"french"?
>>
>>127396360
Survive only out of fear of death. There's no real reason to sustain your life, other than that you're programmed to not want to die.

When you look at life in those terms, it's completely and utterly meaningless, and if you're too focused on finding meaning rather than finding happiness, you're going to end up miserable.
>>
STILL no tits with timestamp
>>
>>127396186
And you're still here 4 hours later harnessing every bit of attention you can from this thread. I'll give you some some attention fag boy, right down your butt. Take a picture of it.
>>
>>127369229
>this many replies to a bad larp thread
christ guys whats wrong with you
>>
>>127395576
I already explained this earlier. My job isn't "important" on a bigger scale, I don't make millions of it or save lives. But it gives me personal satisfaction since I'm good at my work, liked, respected and needed within my work community, I get to work on a field I have a great interest in. I simply like what I do (most of the time) and find it fascinating. It's a form of social interaction for me. On top of all that, it pays me money which gives me freedom - freedom to live on a better area, freedom to buy things I like. It gives my life structure and challenges me intellectually. It's important for my mental wellbeing.

I want kids and raising them is important but I'm not going to lie, changing nappies and playing with lego with a dumb baby is not very stimulating. The actualy caregiving work of having kids is mainly a compulsory shitty part of parenthood, the price you pay to have offfspring.

You men have this image of you being there when the kids take his first steps, calls you daddy for the first time, learns to read, scores a goal and graduates college but parenthood is mainly much more than those highlights. Now what you want is those highlights, but you also want to avoid to rocky road to get to that point - it's hard work, it's often times bullshit and it's simply not fair that you avoid that side of the deal by hiding behind your sex and some old gender roles. You can say whatever you want but this is how we see it. This is how we feel about it. You guys are not being realitistic nor fair here, you are trying to scare and blame women to take care of the mess. You don't want to do that shit, well guess what idiot, women doesn't really want that anymore than you do either.
>>
>>127396420
Very serious. I can not watch hitler speeches on youtube, they are all blocked. i have to use a vpn.
>>
>>127396785
How long has that been the case? How far does the censorship go and is it going further? What other ideas are banned?
>>
>>127396516
lol don't descend into nihilism. the biggest problem with most people is that they never realize their full potential. everyone can find meaning and happiness.
>>
>>127396635
Hey cocksucker, remember when your country voted to commit suicide? Why don't you do us a favor and get back to it.
>>
>>127396741
Stimulate THIS *grab's dick*
>>
>>127396741
>playing lego with a dumb baby
I take back everything I said. You're 100% right. Don't have kids and just focus on your career.
>>
>>127396906
It's been years. I haven't noticed censorship of this kind on other videos then again i don't scourge youtube for redpills.
Hitler is well know so they banned that first, it must have been deemed too dangerous due to the big name.
>>
>>127396741
I like a lot of what you have to say, but I would err away from trying to speak on behalf of all women.
>>
File: jew.jpg (17KB, 252x291px)
jew.jpg
17KB, 252x291px
>>127397276
hate speech must be banned to protect people!
>>
>>127397180
lmao this. I'm constantly impressed by how dumb roasties are
>>
File: 1346582.jpg (6KB, 259x194px)
1346582.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>127397017
Fuck you. Go make fun of England or Canada.
>>
File: fuckoffretard.png (216KB, 568x1023px)
fuckoffretard.png
216KB, 568x1023px
>>127371655
>unironically using a term used to single out the reddit invaders like it's a good thing
are you retarded
>>
>>127369229
Finish your post and then play happy families. One fembot to another, raising kids is great but can get lonely with the lack of adult conversation so surround yourself with family and trust worthy friends and you'll be fine. Bonus is you'll be able to get a part time job a few years down the track or study something if you get bored. I regret nothing about marrying young and raising my kids, and now I work while they're at school. Win win
>>
>>127396741
>unsubstantiated whining
It's not about the "first moments" and aesthetic shit, I see it as a challenge and a chance to pass on what I know and instill in them the strength of character that my parents should've. I'm learning shit now I should've learnt as a kid, I want my kid to have what I didn't.

The problem is that over the last 50 years fathers were kicked out of child rearing and the role was wholly given to women because the women of that generation decided kids need mothers more than fathers, now your bitching about the results. So do you want the patriarchy back now or do you want the matriarchy maintained but without the responsibility?
>>
>>127397878
take this advice, my brother's girlfriend's sister did the same she's 40 now and had 2 kids at 20 or so and now has a good job at a lawyer firm.
>>
>>127397498
I visited Paris ten years ago, and more than anything else, I remember the Arabs that walked around with big, flashy, spinny little toys and they'd get all up in your face with them and try to haggle a price for it.

My dad told me that they do that so a little arabic boy can sneak up and pickpocket you while you're distracted.

>>127397787
Please go back to plebbit, there's no place for you on Nu-pol.

>>127397878
Do you hang out with friends that have children? All my friends that have kids, it's like impossible to invite them anywhere because it seems they always have something kid-related they need to do.
>>
>>127398065
This. I really want to be a father one day and teach my kids what I know. Men don't want slaves. They want to support their families and play an active role in their children's upbringing.
>>
>>127396186
I'm dinq because I've transferred to the USS Tracy.

Hull number DD-214
>>
>>127396379
Well, I want to have more kids in addition to these two so it will be quite a few years until everyone is in at least preschool.

When that time comes, I foresee myself running errands and cleaning and laundry when they're in school. I hope to have some time to work out or go for a walk in the woods on occasion. Maybe watch TV.

Stay at home mom is no joke, the amount of work is insane! I don't want to put you off. We all have ideas of what it's like but nothing can fully prepare you for it.
>>
File: E7V3L4ml.jpg (12KB, 289x289px)
E7V3L4ml.jpg
12KB, 289x289px
>>127398383
lel
>>
>>127370660
This
>>
>>127398383

Being a civilian is not an excuse to skip out on dinq hours.
>>
TITS OR GTFO. THIS IS NOT FUCKING REDDIT I HATE U SO MUCH WHAT HAVE U DONE TO MY 4CHAN.

Also, that bitch that thinks every job men have or could have is "intellectually stimulating" is delusional.
>>
>>127398238
>Please go back to plebbit, there's no place for you on Nu-pol

Are you trolling or seriously retarded? Nu-pol is a nickname for redditors on /pol/. Nu-pol is a bad thing not a good thing. This has been pointed out to you like 6 times in this thread so you're either trolling or retarded.
>>
>>127398238
If you had kids you could do the kid related shit together. That way the kid gets a friend, you can talk to an adult and the kid related shit is completed efficiently.

You won't like this answer of course, feel free to invent excuses for why the above is impossible and your position is totally justified.
>>
>>127397878
This.

It's def important to have friends and family around to socialize with while your husband is working. I'd be pretty lonely without someone to hang out with once or twice a week. Two year olds are shitty conversationalists.
>>
>>127396741
Pls don't pass on your genes.
>>
>>127396741
Reality check hunny, that's what parenthood is. How can you expect the man to take on a lead roll in an infants life when you need someone to go out and make money so you can have a decent life for your kids. And guess what happens? Baby's first word is Dada. You should feel privileged at getting to do all that stuff because deep down the father wants to. He would love to stay home while you go to work 10 hours a day to make ends meet. I'm ranting I know but girls like you are what make women like me angry, your feminism is showing
>>
>>127398683
or a femanon.
>>
>>127398758
>If you had kids you could do the kid related shit together. That way the kid gets a friend, you can talk to an adult and the kid related shit is completed efficiently.

What a lovely, succinct response that fully answers my que-

>You won't like this answer of course, feel free to invent excuses for why the above is impossible and your position is totally justified.

Where the fuck did this come from?

Did I offend you??

>>127398683
Nu-pol is the new, post-election /pol/ where we respect women and niggers LARP as nazis.
>>
>>127375720
AHAHAHAHAAAAA BTFO
>>
>>127399074
I need an excuse, cunt?
>>
>>127398544
Lt, all of the (You)s and gets in the world wouldn't be enough to get me back to Norfolk.
>>
>>127370660
fpbp.

The only reason anyone works is either survival or service to fellow man. With multiculturalism there is no longer any community left to serve, which is why the world has gone to shit.
>>
>>127399415
I feel really bad for you guys. My buddy enlisted in the navy and got treated like absolute dogshit. The army is the exact opposite. The officers get treated like shit and are judged by how well their soldiers are taken care of (the way it's supposed to be).
>>
>>127399415
If gets, re-enlist.

>>127399580
I actually agree with this. I've always wanted to settle down in a state like Wisconsin where it's almost exclusively European white, cold year round, and has a waterfront for my sailboat. :)

Coastal states are the worst.
>>
>>127399647
I dunno, anon, I've seent the fuck-fuck. Although, I'd go on ruck marches with my boys and be the most Hooah sailor that ever was.

>>127399947
Thank fuck
>>
>>127396741
OP do you even like children? You act like taking care of them is a huge burden. I work with kids and am about to have my own and changing their nappies and playing dumb games with them is not a burden to me because I genuinely love doing it for them. Not every woman is maternal and that's ok, you don't have to force yourself to be! Men don't do these things because most of them simply do not have the tendency to nurture children. This is really lame but it's just how things are. Women are more likely to bond with children which makes it easier for them to do all the dirty work. I don't like that my husband doesn't clean up as much as I do but I realize that it's petty to fight over because he's working and I'm not. I wont keep score of diaper changes when my baby is here because I know that he works hard to provide for our family in his own way.
>>
>>127398238
Not too much because as you see, it's hard to get everyone together. Tbh I had no one around me for support when my children were younger and it was hard, but we got through it. Now that I work, when we have the weekend off we usually spend it together as a family or helping out other family members. Don't really socialize as we are both too tired.
>>
>>127400454
So have I. I wish you had been one of mine. You'd probably still feel the same way about life, and for good reason (about to get out and I feel the same way), but I would've taken better care of you.
>>
>>127400747
I actually did do those things. Looked pretty fucking silly being the only one wearing nwus during an FTX I volunteered to go on.
When I made second I told my buddies to refer to me as "Sea-Sarnt". Told them I was "Trans-Service", a soldier born into a sailors body.
>>
>>127388888
These numbers tell the true truth.

Feminism did nothing to improve society.
>>
>>127400472
I think it's much less about liking children, and more about doing my part to raise the next generation. I'd want to raise kids who would be proud of their heritage, and hold traditional American values.

I always thought the maternal part would just come naturally when I actually HAD a kid. As it stands now, I don't really have any kind of desire to work with children.
>>
>>127401468
lol trans-service. the worst thing I ever learned about the navy is how the enlisted and officers eat in separate dfacs. fucking disgraceful. I think that's what enables the classism and elitism in the navy. in the army we eat together, and the leaders eat last. if there's no food after the enlisted eat, then the officers just don't eat. there's no servant leadership in the navy and it's an absolute shame.

I also made a new rule in my platoon. If you didn't already have a degree, you had to enroll in a college course and report to me once a week to talk about school. If you were struggling, I'd stay after work and help you with it. It's really not that fucking complicated. I can't fucking stand people who think they're better than others just because they finished school or wear a different piece of cloth on their uniform.
>>
>>127402337
That's only a thing in the surface fleet, because like 50% surface sailors are total shits and won't do their jobs unless they're under the constant scrutiny of an authority figure. Owo

It's not so bad in Rx dept, but in other departments, the enlisted are constantly getting up to really sketchy shit, or finding the most creative ways to skip out of work.
>>
>>127402228
Maybe your hormones are all fucked. The desire to procreate is basic and universal.

I've wanted children my entire life.
>>
File: twoincometrap.jpg (36KB, 318x475px)
twoincometrap.jpg
36KB, 318x475px
>>127369229
There's nothing wrong with being a housewife or a career woman, they both have their positive and negative aspects as you've identified in your posts. But many woman choose being a housewife because they find it more rewarding. Plus if you get a job you will largely be spending your income to pay for the job itself anyway (second car, gas for the commute, more expensive house in a neighborhood with a good school instead of homeschooling, read pic related if you want to learn more about this). If being a housewife seems more fulfilling to you, then by all means, pursue it.

>Was college a mistake?
Maybe, but its useful to explore many paths when you are young. Besides, college can still be an asset for you. A certain level of education and culture is very attractive and will make your husband happy, and will also make you a better mother. Plus one of the economic benefits of a housewife is that if the husband gets fired or gets very sick or something, the housewife can take up a supplementary job to support the family while the husband is busy trying to get back in the workforce or recover or whatever.
>>
>>127402660
I remember being 18-22 and I was just as much of a shithead. My mentors didn't bring the hammer down on me, though. They helped me address my weaknesses and realize my potential.

Sailors don't need authority figures. They need mentors. We clearly were brought up in two different worlds.
>>
>>127402228
The idea that all women are maternal is a total lie. There are not many people in the world that genuinely enjoy being around children and that includes a lot of women. I wanted to point out that playing Legos and changing diapers isn't supposed to be Intelectually stimulating. You do these things for a child because they are helpless and would die without your help. Children are not meant to entertain you. Being a mom is an incredibly selfless duty and only few people in this world truly are happy with being selfless. A lot of men do not realize that women are not nurturing or baby crazy to a default, so do not feel bad for not being that kind of woman.
>>
>>127402337
The entire officer/enlisted dichotomy is worthy of review. There is no reason to delay an officer who can show they are worthy, but it is such an artificial division.

Sadly I do not have a solution that isn't a simplistic blending of officer and SNCO or a delaying requirement of enlisted prior service.
>>
>>127403383
Honestly I think making enlisted service a pre-requisite to becoming an officer is probably the best thing every service could do.
>>
File: dreamtier.png (501KB, 1245x782px)
dreamtier.png
501KB, 1245x782px
>>127369229
>>127369310
>>127369343
>>
>>127402337
Breaking bread is more important than most realize. Out of all the branches I've worked with, I'd have to give a lot of grief to the Air Force. Bunch of smarmy fucks, they are.

>>127402660
What's that bit in the division officers manual? "The enlisted man is shifty and not to be trusted"? Reactor division is full of autismal bronies.
>>
>>127402993
So during the summer of last year, my ship and another were doing a VERTREP, which is where the two ships get close to each other, and a helicopter transports things between them.

The people in charge of chaining the crates of supplies to the helicopters are teams of lower enlisted led by a first class petty officer.

When it came time to chain up a crate full of people's medical records, the first class wasn't supervising, the chief was bullshitting with some kids on the opposite end of the flight deck, and two Airman Apprentices who were freshly qualified were trusted to the job all on their own.

Unsurprisingly, when the helicopter was halfway between the two ships, the a crate of some 400 medical records splashed into the sea. :)

>>127403383
In some departments, I feel the division is necessary.

In others, where the enlisted are expected to provide forceful backup, it's completely unnecessary.

My job is essentially giving knowledgeable enlisted the "very well" to do what they were going to do anyways, and then signing WAFs and tagouts so that they can do their jobs.
>>
File: 1482182289089.jpg (159KB, 800x670px)
1482182289089.jpg
159KB, 800x670px
>>127370660
>>
>>127403632
It really is. Your subordinates are people and won't be in the military forever. You have to set them up for success. More importantly, they're someone's kids. Their parents are depending on you to protect and guide their kids.
>>
>>127403632
I have a very dangerous, unhealthy trust for certain people in my division.

>PO2 comes into EOS
>"Ma'am, I need you to sign something a little sketchy."
>"What?"
>"Don't read it, just sign it."

Needless to say, PO2 had a long history of getting shit done and never fucking me over, so I gave him a shifty look, and my signature on the paper.
>>
>>127403531
There are a lot of good arguments for prior service, however it doesn't fix the entire officer/enlisted dynamic beyond forcing officers to have a few years where you hope they'll gain some wisdom living as a little person.

There is so much focus on stopping fraternization that it makes poor leadership distant from the troops.
>>
>>127403756
So you had a bad experience with one first class petty officer. Who was the ensign in charge of him? Did he really know him? Did he share meals with him? Did he talk about life with him? Did he know where he was from? What his parents and siblings did? What his goals were? Did he ever ask him what he thought his greatest strengths and weaknesses were? Did he ever ask him what he can do to help him?

Did he ensure the petty officer knew what to do? Did they conduct a rehearsal? Was he there supervising him during this important operation?

His ensign is responsible for everything his unit achieves or fails to achieve. You never blame failure on your subordinates as an officer.
>>
>>127404033
>women in the administration
No wonder it's a corrupt mess.
Women truly are subhumans, having them at the helm turning a first-world country into a third-world country should surprise no one.

I'm curious, do you have a concept of the future ?
Are you living in the now ?
When thinking about your childless, cat-filled future, do you feel existential dread ?
Did you ever felt existential dread, for that matters ?

Also, what's with the reddit spacing ? And your usage of "nu-pol" in a mirror way ?
I know you are retarded since you are a female, but are you doing it ironically or are you revelling in being cancer ?
>>
>>127404380
I got a lot of shit for supposed "fraternization" when I was a platoon leader but my guys were taken care of and set up for success, and never questioned me when I gave them an order. There's no textbook answer to the problem. I figured out what worked for me and did what I thought was right, but every person is different.
>>
>>127403831
I'd always try to help out my lower guys when they need it. If they got tasked to do something difficult and tedious and dirty, I'd make it a point to get my hands dirty with them.

>>127404033
Be mindful, LT; wouldn't want to see you under a bus. I agree that the dichotomy between the khakis and blue shirts is a nuanced issue, and fleetwide instructions that try to inact diametric change typically backfire spectacularly.
>>
>>127403756
That is called a failure of leadership. A 18yo seaman doesn't grasp the gravity of his work nor that he isn't as skilled as he thinks. He needs a father figure to guide and correct him in his work.

The failure is not the rigger, the failure is the shitty supervisor who wasn't watching and didn't set his men for success and the officer who failed to observe, rate, correct or replace the substandard supervisor.

There are times your men will make mistakes that is their fault, those times are only when they are off duty.
>>
>>127400472
I have in fact worked with children and I genuinely like kids. But I think I'd be a hypocrite if I claimed that it would be all sunshine and rainbows. I don't especially enjoy many parts of childcare, changing nappies or staying up at night when the baby screams. I know very well what it is like to take care of kids, so I'm just stating the obvious.

However I don't consider myself extremely nurturing and maternal in nature. Doesn't mean that I wouldn't take good care of my kids, but I'd need a husband who'll share the burden of work with me naturally cause if I was to let take care of all that alone, I'd be bitter and frustrated for sure. Again, it's just how I am and that's why I will never be a submissive housewife. Not cause of some ideological believes I had, but cause that is not natural for me and it's not state I wanna put myself into. I'll still be a good, attending and protending mother, just of tougher sort maybe I guess.
>>
>>127404486
>So you had a bad experience with one first class petty officer.

It's almost memeworthy how lazy some people in the surface fleet are.

>Be in line to get my cash card
>4 people in line, Seaman Timmy is at the window trying to fix a problem with his cash card
>Guy behind the window groans, "Another one? How many people are in line?"
>Seaman Timmy looks over his shoulder, "Me and like 3 other people."
>CLACK CLACK CLACK guy behind window bangs on his keyboard
>"Hey uh, the machine is broken, tell the people out there to come back tomorrow."

The guy who's entire job is to deal with peoples' cash cards, literally closed down the cash card office because he had no supervision, and all of us ended up having to come back the next day just to get our issues resolved.

>His ensign is responsible for everything his unit achieves or fails to achieve. You never blame failure on your subordinates as an officer.
I'm not placing blame on the two airmen who were charged with a task they weren't ready for, and didn't have the proper supervision for such a critical task.

The first class petty officer should have been supervising them, the chief should have been supervising the first class, and the ensign was likely swamped with the massive amounts of paperwork that accompany any kind of replenishment-at-sea.

There's no denying he got fucked over by his representatives on the deck plates, even if it's ultimately his responsibility.
>>
>>127405079
>I'd make it a point to get my hands dirty with them
Fucking this. If you do this in any walk of life your people will respect you and your organization will thrive.
>>
>>127403272
I know this. But my point was that I need something else to balance that family aspect. I'd go nuts if my life revolved completely around changing nappies and tossing a ball. No way does it mean that I don't like kids that I didn't love my own kids, I just need to stimulate my brain one way or another With kids I naturally can't do that, so I need to have my career on the side. (ofc it's being put on hold when the baby is really small and a toddler though, but point being that I can't have a career of decades just being home with kids and taking care of the house. I don't find that appealing.)
>>
>>127405154
>the ensign was likely swamped with massive amounts of paperwork
is that more important than the task at hand? Is everything I asked about the ensign-PO relationship not important to you?

>talking about cash cards
first world problems
>>
>>127405490
You mean you'd have to develop hobbies and socialize with other adults and incorporate that around your family time?

Wow, what a surmountable problem.
>>
>>127405690
stop it my sides can't fucking handle it
>>
>>127405490
You're aware we're in the information age, you stupid cunt ?
We have a thing called the internet.
It makes you able to pursue anything you'd ever want, to learn anything you'd ever want, to do anything you'd ever want.

I think what you means by "intellectually stimulating" is simply "talking to people because i am not sophont and need external stimuli", and for that you could simply go chat with others NPCs, housewives for example ?
>>
>>127369229
op, post tits with timestamp pls.
>>
>>127405835
I don't get what is so bad about being a housewife. It's like you don't have a minivan, a flexible schedule, a town full of people including women in the same situation and a world that is your oyster.

Then the kids get older and you dump them at school for six hours a day.
>>
>>127405685
I understand what you're saying, but I don't entirely agree that the DIVO of whatever air division was responsible for the blunder, should have been fraternizing with his division.

From what I've seen, when lazy people think that you're their friend, they think they can pull one over on you. I think it's more important that such relationships are built with the sailors on the deckplates who have already proven themselves as trustworthy people, because when you run a division of 150-300 people, it can be a fool's errand to get to know everyone on a personal level.

I don't know how you admin duties were in the Army, but they can be suffocating when you're responsible for every scrap of paperwork generated by the 150+ people under you, as well as the parts and material history of hundreds of millions of dollars worth of machines. You NEED to be able to trust your guys, but not everyone is trustworthy.

>>127404581
>>127405889
Who is this guy? My sides are in orbit.
>>
>>127406275
There's nothing wrong with it and housewives are happier than women in the workforce.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3634473/The-job-makes-happiest-Housewife-Survey-finds-stay-home-mothers-satisfied-profession.html
>>
>>127405490
Jesus Christ, you are so narrow minded. You speak like if having children would be the end of everything. It's not. If course, you will have to make some sacrifices, but it's because you are willing to make them. If you aren't, then please remove yourself from the genetic pool because you aren't willing to endure what it takes to pass on your spirit.

Fucking Christ, if you're serious about your stupid intellectual demanding shit, that surely is an idea you have from fucking media, there are books, there are hobbies. There's ton of shit you can still do without being in a fucking work environment. But no, you are stubborn in the pathetic consumerist idea of "earning" and being "free".

Revise all of your posts, it's just me me me and constant crying. That's what rustles my jimmies. If you want to be an egoistic person, fine, be it. But be also willing to call it by its name. You are just trying to cover your childlishness with excuses waaahhh is hard i dnt wanaaa do it.
>>
>>127405690
>>127405889
No you are cutting corners here. I have hobbies and I have friends. I explained twice above what kind of personal satisfaction I get from my job. It combines the intellectual and social aspect. My job makes me feel important. I like to see the results of my work. It gives me the sense of achievement, simply. It's not the same as having a coffee with Monica or using internet to learn about ancient Mexican civilizations.

Again, you are underestimating women and treating them as dogs. We have our own unique hopes, dreams, desires and needs. And not being able to pursue them to at least some length results in being miserable. Do you want the exact same thing as Mike and John? No. Why do you think that there is no variation among women and what they want then? This really shouldn't be a too complex concept to crasp.
>>
Oh look someone found Jordan Peterson online and now is larping as one of his lectures...
>>
>>127405153
Then I think you'd be happiest with part time work. That way you can put your kids in daycare or have a husband to watch the kid while you work. I read that moms who work part time are actually the happiest.
>>
File: 1304565721203.jpg (57KB, 639x720px)
1304565721203.jpg
57KB, 639x720px
>>127406275
There is nothing bad.
Women being in the house is the fondation of Civilisation.
But it does result in one thing : lower GPD. Women are retards that spend without counting, much like niggers, and so them being limited by whatever their husband give to them is not good.
If the woman work, one whole salary is garranteed to get back into the economy almost in the week, inflating the GPD by more, much more than 50%, like their population share would suggest.

Of course, women working result in the fragmentation of the family, the destruction of the birthrates, and so many others things...
You need to udnerstand that this is not new, Etrusque and Rome and the biggest civilisations in Europe to have fallen to women getting out of the house, but their are a lot of non-European examples too.

No, there is nothing bad, there is everything good. On the long-term.
But the only things that count are quarterly reports, and so Civilisation must die.
>>
>>127406633
>We have our own unique hopes, dreams, desires and needs.

Such a blatant brainwashing. This is bait.

No you don't. No we don't. Have you ever heard of Maslow?
>>
>>127370660
Fuck off with this /b/ shit
It's /b/ bullshit and not welcome on other boards. it use to be a rule to keep /b/ in /b/. It's all these idiot /b/tard newfags that think that cancer is worth a damn.
>muh alt-right
>but muh anaonymous cultcha! is not compatible wit wimmiz
>>
>>127406383
>when lazy people think that you're they're friend, they think they can pull one over on you
You're walking on a tightrope. It's a very delicate balance between empathy and authority that's hard to maintain, but when you maintain it, your people respect you and improve themselves simultaneously. This is the most researched aspect of leadership.

>150-300 people
Yes your admin duties can be suffocating, but taking the time out of your day to sit down with at least five of them, only if you talk to each person once every couple months, can empower them and make them do things they didn't think they could do. It also makes them feel like they can come to you when they have a problem. If they do, even if it's at 3 in the morning and you haven't slept for 2 days, you listen to them and do everything you can for them because you're responsible for their well being. The fact that we're still arguing this point reinforces what I said earlier; we grew up in two different worlds.

>but not everyone is trustworthy
You have to earn their trust
>>
>>127406535
Well done.
>>
>>127406633
>Meaningful
>Navy
Are you having a giggle?

Just because it is a hobby doesn't mean it can't be cutting edge math research, nor does it forbid you from working or volunteering part time. Plus the whole daycare or older kids that allows a full time job.

And why must Monica be an airhead? You can't find another kindred spirit?
>>
>>127406633
Please, the last 50 fucking years were spent overestimating women, and we all see where it brings us.
The times when you WERE treated as dogs were relatively stable, and without existantial threats to our species.

Sadly, this genie is out of the bottle, and only a collapse, like all ancient civilisations, can correct it. Doubly sadly, this time the collapse is happening on a global scale, and everywhere will collapse more or less at the same time, and this time the population exceed a lot what subsistence farming can feed, which will result in a population collapse, a great Pandemonium that will without much doubts destroy technological civilisation, for the foreseeable millenias.

No, the only path to salvation is to hope the artificial womb comes fast, and is adopted hard by high-outliers, until our species become composed only of males, reproducing through technological means, resulting in an automatic selective pressure for technological civilisation.
Anything else means death, due to the weight attached to our collective ankle we call women ( well, all others subhumans too, but the absence of genocide about those is mainly tied to the influence of women ).
>>
>>127369229
>>127369310
>>127369343

Well, no. College was not a mistake, OCS maybe but what was a huge mistake was thinking that you are a fucking robot w/o the ability to feel anything for anybody.

Most girls I know make that stupid mistake. People fall in love, femanon. We all do. And it's just perfectly fine to accept the way nature is (Men and Women are meant to be together). I'm currently an Engineer working for a German automaker and I thought life would be really cool w/money and everything but how I'd love to have someone whom I can share the things I do with...

You should talk to that guy I mean if he let you sew his bars and so he probably cares for you as well.
>>
>>127407539
Kannst du Deutsch? What auto maker?
>>
>>127369229
How did you make it into OCS?
>>
>>127407968
Before 2016 all you needed was a pulse. It's not hard if you have your shit together. If you're interested for real though, do ROTC
>>
>>127407308
One of my favorite quotes of all time comes from Collin Powell.

"Leadership is solving problems. The day soldiers stop bringing you their problems is the day you have stopped leading them. They have either lost confidence that you can help or concluded you do not care. Either case is a failure of leadership."

I'd like to think I understand the importance, and I do all that I can to make my people happy. However, the division in the surface navy fleet makes that extremely hard and awkward to get *close* to any of your enlisted sailors, because they're trained from bootcamp to bring their problems to each other, then to the LPO, then to the LCPO, and then finally to their DIVO.

DIVO's in reactor department are friendly, eccentric people that are extremely approachable for check outs, questions, or casual conversation, but that's pretty much it. DIVO's in other divisions aren't even that, and rarely interact directly with their lower enlisted unless its to dole out punishment or specific instances, like talking about a leave chit or whatever.

Officers on ships are just separated by too many layers of beauracracy. How would you propose to change that?

>>127406633
I don't think you realize you're dealing with an edgy internet troll.
>>
File: 1487822482659.png (313KB, 1200x940px)
1487822482659.png
313KB, 1200x940px
>>127407538
How many women have you fucked?

>inb4 virgin
>>
>>127376039
This is the main point.
Women will never see it. Hence her reaction.
While she is bent over in the corner of the ship, if she focusing on her job? Are her subordinates all focused on watch?
But the lady thinks it's a great time to make a deployment go faster.

Just wait until she's has a marriage dispute and becomes a cunt down at the reactor causing some hellish scenario.

Oh Lord, I'm so glad I'm not in the service anymore after Obama destroyed it with cunts like this.

To the op, go be a professional or get the fuck out. Like the other guy said, there are 500 thousand men who could do your job better than you. Don't take it out on the enlisted guys, but I know you will. Because women in charge can't help themselves.
>>
>>127408136
I am already 2 years through college, OCS is my best bet
>>
>>127408211
Nice integers that repeats.
>>
>>127408317
>>127407538

Jesus fucking christ lmfao, how is going your own way working out for you?
>>
>>127371083
Nuke
>>
>>127408317
Nuclear weapons are truly a blight, normally militaries that integrate women into themselves fold at the first serious external military that challenges them, having a small correcting effect on the whole nation about gender relationships, but due to nukes the only realistic path is the preservation of the status quo, with a profond decay setting in until the sheer weight of the degeneracy makes all apparatus collapse on themselves.
>>
>>127371655
Oh, it's just a troll thread
>>
>>127369343
>watch officer
>work is difficult

How is watching other people do the real work difficult?

TITS OR GTFO
>>
>>127408197
>the day soldiers stop bringing their problems is the day you have stopped leading them
Yes. exactly the point I was trying to make

>I do all that I can to make my people happy
No. Your job isn't to make them happy. Your job is to make them better versions of themselves. Hopefully they find happiness as a result

>Officers on ships are just separated by too many layers of beauracracy. How would you propose to change that?
bureaucracy is not a physical barrier. there's nothing stopping you from sitting your sailors down and listening to their stories, problems, aspirations and recommendations. Doing so will mean the world to them.
>>
>>127408654
Russia had women in their military when they beat the nazis.

Maybe Hitler woulda won if he let women into his military too.
>>
>>127408391
If there's an ROTC department on your campus, go talk to them. That's your best bet. You don't have to sign a contract until you're a junior so you still have time if you engage them this summer. It's a much smoother path than OCS. What branch are you thinking? Where do you see yourself in ten years?
>>
>>127408703
Obviously you've never had someone fuck up their status board so bad that they blew up the ion exchanger and raised RC shutdown radiation levels to >5000 counts above background.

>>127408758
So that does happen, a lot. As an RC DIVO who stands watch in EOS, usually 2-4 of my people are standing watch with me. Underway, the 0200-0700 watch can get really boring, and it's usually a great bonding time between the watch officer and the enlisted.

I know a great deal about most of my guys, but then again, my division is one of the smallest on the entire ship (about 50 people) and I stand watch with them all the time, so I know a great deal about each one of them.

The same cannot be said for ALL divisions though.
>>
>>127408792
Hitler couldn't have won for two reason : the amount of forces against nazi germany meant, short of the nuke being built first there, nazi germany had no chance to win whatsoever.
The second is Hitler never meant for germany to win, is you study the tactical and strategic victories of nazi germany, ALL happened when the officiers ignored Hitler's orders. i.e. Hitler was a foreign agent answering to foreign powers, saving Germany was of course never the intent.
There mere fact he didn't genocide the jews, despite having the opportunity and having established a propaganda against them rendering civilian opposition null, makes it obvious.
>>
>>127409282
Yeah you can make up excuses all you want, but it still doesn't change the fact that if he let females into the military, he would have won.

Who's to say he couldn't have employed female scientists to make the atom bomb first?
>>
>>127409239
Then ask them the questions that I've asked in my previous posts. Commit yourself to their success. You're in a position to make a real difference in their lives. You owe it to them.
>>
>>127409606
Scientists tend to be around 130IQ, and the amount of females possessing such is four times less than males.
When you factor in the fact females that do become scientists tend to go into social field, or biological ones, there is no value in hire female when your goal is to produce anything significant, something that can change the course of History, something that require mastery of the physical.
>>
>>127409073
>>127408391
If you're serious about this I'll give you my email and do what I can to help you.
>>
>>127399947
Florida is not too bad, just avoid Miami
>>
>>127409881
>France
>Espousing deep-seated Muslim values

Checks out.

>>127409628
I like your attitude towards leadership. It seems to be something that dies when people have been O-4 for a while and are trying to compete for that next promotion.

If you don't mind me asking, how long were you in for?
>>
>>127374851
Think of it this way.
When you have kids you have will a solid life set up, and your kids will never want for anything.
They will pretty much be set for life. Never having to worry about financial hard times.
>>
>>127410283
Still in. Been in for about 5 and a half years but getting out in two months.

Agreed. Field grades are way too fucking political
>>
File: 1336008982501.jpg (275KB, 1755x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1336008982501.jpg
275KB, 1755x1240px
>>127410283
Due to the way sharia handle family finance, inbreeding is deeply promoted, especially where it will be the most damaging, among the wealthy. Since wealth is 100% caused by IQ, incentivising the wealthy to inbreed result in the current mean 80IQ muslim "nations".
>>
>>127390284
Selfish cunt here.
First thing you will learn when kids come around is you will want what is best for them.
If you are a based and rational thinking person, you would never want them raised in a day care while you rush off to work to prove you aren't a "slave" to your husband.
You will naturally want to raise them and take care of them, and your husband, if he is of a sound mind, will do everything in his power (extra shifts, extra job) to support and help make that happen.
For the kids.

I'm living this now. And my wife is the most amazing woman in the world to take her masters degree to the side and raise three kids.

By you using terms like "slave" you show you don't even know what love is yet, let alone children.
>>
File: 1349048622130.png (49KB, 800x530px)
1349048622130.png
49KB, 800x530px
>>127410300
Let's just hope they don't comes out autistic :^)
Joke aside ( this wasn't a joke ), the perfect time to produce children is "as soon as possible".
If OP truly wanted to have a family, it wouldn't be hesitating and would simply quit, and start churning them out.
Each day that passes means the ova rotting a little more, there's no time to lose.
>>
File: 1488097065588.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1488097065588.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>127408439
kek is with me
>>
>>127410511
Not surprised you know so much about Sharia desu

>>127410490
Already got a job lined up?

>>127410792
I know you're trying to push my buttons, but this is a legitimate fear I have. I really, really, really, don't want an autistic child, or a disabled child in any sense.

I'm mortally aware of the ticking clock ):
>>
>>127369229
>my mother was a housewife and I always thought less of her for it
it takes a sick fucking animal to think less of their own mother for dedicating her life to raising them. go rope yourself you insufferable faggot.
>>
>>127369229
Came here to post my personal advice. After reading through the thread, you are getting pretty balanced comments but i might be able to shed light on why your sisters are so happy.

My soon to be husband (in October) and I have been together for 5 years. We have moments where neither of us treat the other like we should, but I know that at the end of the day, he is mine and i'm his. he laughs sometimes because he says it feels good going to work and knowing that after a fight, he doesnt have to worry about me going out and fucking someone else. I also know that even though he doesnt necessarily follow my opinion, he at least listens.

He always tells me "all women are crazy, it's finding the kind of crazy you can deal with". With men i found it to be similar. It's not about finding 'a good man'. its about finding a man that you WANT to make smile. When he has a bad day, i go above and beyond so that when he gets home, I dont need to hear 'thank you'. I know he appreciates it because he visibly relaxes. Rubbing his feet and shoulders, making sure he has cigarettes and the house is clean, food made, is all worth it. just to see his smile.

So being a housewife at 23, and having been with him since i was 18, is the best feeling i the world. In a few months, I will also have his first child, a son. And there is not a better feeling in the world as a woman. I dont need to be fulfilled by a career because my work is at home and is gives me pride. This is probably why your sisters are so happy: their family makes them happy.
>>
>>127411417
No I'm going to business school first. It's what I tell every officer to do if they don't know exactly what they want to do when they get out. I'd advise you to look at that option as well... assuming you haven't found a loving husband and are on the way to birthing 7 beautiful children.
>>
>>127369229
>>127369310
>>127369343
>was college a mistake?
>was OCS a mistake?
to answer pretty much every query you have right now, feminism was a mistake. feminism goes against the biological norms of humanity as a whole, and as such women who go into work or try to become breadwinners more often than not find themselves unfulfilled, as opposed to men. women are biological caretakers, they take care of the home, the children, and are responsible for rearing them, while men are the providers; they provide the home, the food, the income, and the stability of home life. in the most simple terms that can be put, men the environment, women sustain it. your feelings about this one boy are perfectly natural, and your actions in order to impress him are also natural. you have a drive to learn skills that are great for maintaining steady home life, as seen with your current infatuation with knitting and cooking.

feminism goes against this idea however, it encourages women to become breadwinners and convinces them that its good to supersede the mans role in life, when all it does is destroys both the man and woman's morale. if a woman takes the mans job, he has nothing, no recourse, no reason to do anything. if a woman becomes "independent" they start seeking dependencies elsewhere, either through the state, or vicariously through approval and other peoples relationships. this vicarious approval results in either women becoming whores unto themselves (think attention whores on instagram or facebook and you are on the right track), or receding back to the natural order of the sexes, and becoming housewives and caretakers.

>>127371655
>nu-pol respects women, go back to plebbit if you want to be a nigger
no version of /pol/ ever respected women. he made a perfectly reasonable assessment intertwined with typical banter, get used to it or hide your gender.

>>127411495
agreed.
>>
>>127411495
Maybe I should defend what was going through my teenaged mind.

Mom graduated high school, and didn't go to college.

She met my dad, got hitched, and dedicated the rest of her life to him.

He didn't want her to go to college, or get a job, and she was okay with that. To this day, my mom has never held a job since marrying my dad, and has zero college credits.

My dad had an affair- a short one- and she forgave him for it. As a kid, I believed it was because my mom couldn't financially support herself on her own, and HAD to forgive him.

There was a lot of resentment for that, and it kind of stuck with me until I left home, and finally began to realize all she had sacrificed for me and my sisters.
>>
>>127411417
I am always trying to insult in the most damaging way indeed, but i do so only using ( what i perceive is ) the Truth.
This is not because i love Truth ( i do ), or that i want to be right ( i do ), or that replacing Reality what what you want her to be in the greatest Sin ( it is ), it's because what hurts most is the Truth.

And i really want to hurt you, you fucking subhuman. At least until i can make you choke with your own blood, 2060
>>
>>127411753
>*men provide the environment, women sustain it
i fucked up sorry senpai.
>>
>>127411701
I'll have my masters in nuclear engineering by the time I get out (hopefully) and the job prospects for a navy nuke with a masters degree are pretty insane.

7 kids though? Sounds like a lovely handful. ^^

>>127411596
):

if you're trying to make me kms, you're doing it right

>>127411753
>he made a perfectly reasonable assessment intertwined with typical banter, get used to it or hide your gender.

He made a rude comment. Nu-pol respects the sanctity of people's feelings.
>>
>>127411791
Maybe she forgave him because she actually loved him and he was genuinely sorry. not to mention a broken home hurts children
>>
>>127412181
I understand that *now,* it's different when you're on the outside looking in.

>>127411797
>And i really want to hurt you, you fucking subhuman. At least until i can make you choke with your own blood, 2060

y u mad tho?
>>
>>127411791
>defend my teenage hormonal fuckery
no. i hated a lot of things my mother had me do as a teen, but never once did it cross my mind to not love her for choosing to raise me. Like I said, only a a feral fucking animal hates it's mother just for being it's mother. fuck you
>>
>>127412137
nu-pol can fuck off, so can your feelings
>>/reddit/
>>
>>127412137
Well after I get out my dream is to lead something like the Von Trapp family. In all seriousness I'll repeat the advice I gave you at the beginning. Drop this relationship you have with that guy at work and find someone at home. I'm not sure what your life is like and if you'll PCS anytime soon, but act like a civilian when it comes to your relationship. Find a good guy with a stable life and commit to him. I think that's your best chance of having a normal and happy life.
>>
>>127369229

>My mother was a housewife, and I always thought less of her for it.

Jewish Feminism taught you this so you won't reproduce.

>as nothing but a maid, personal cook, and breeding sow to someone who probably doesn't even deserve it

You deserve their income for being a breeding sow?

>I get excited to clean my house, and make it perfect for him

Obviously you love this guy. You were cucked hard by (((progressivism))). You probably can't be saved.

BUT LET THIS BE A WARNING TO YOUNGER WHITE WOMEN READING THIS POST. IF YOU WANT TO REPRODUCE, YOU HAVE TO SETTLE DOWN.
>>
File: 1474706393738.png (609KB, 1808x3731px)
1474706393738.png
609KB, 1808x3731px
>>127412181
Two factors : that which she infered, that she stayed with him due to ressources, but more importantly the gravitas of being cheated on depending on your gender.
If your man cheat on you, the most you can suffer is lack of access to his ressources assuming he leave you. Which isn't the end of the world, especially if you got family to rely on in your hour of need ( oh wait, women's suffrage/working destroyed the family, shit, thankfully women voted for the welfare state :DDDD ).
If your woman cheats on you, it results in THE END OF YOUR BLOODLINE, in an EXISTENTIAL THREAT.

Of course, there had to be emotional ones, like "for the children", " still love him", "what would people say" etc, but those are subjective while the big two are objective.
>>
File: 1474134071733.png (482KB, 1352x2353px)
1474134071733.png
482KB, 1352x2353px
>>127412137
>he hurt my feefee's, that makes him wrong!
typical woman-tier post, we expect better here, even after the reddit invasion. dont know why i wasted my time on you cunt.
>>
>>127369343
not a mistake you did well and you're doing what you want to do. You found the man you love through your choices. Now you have to choose, raise children and fight the evil in this world or not.
>>
>>127412379
I can't think of a single feral animal that hates it's mother, except for a few specific breeds of spiders that eat their mother after they hatch, but even then I don't know if you can classify that as "hatred."

>>127412543
Feelings are sacred. If we don't fight to protect people's feelings, why bother to fight at all?

>>127412575
I have a savings account whose sole purpose is to fund an around-the-world trip on my sailboat as soon as I get out of the navy.

That said, I'm going to need crew. ; w;
>>
>>127412335
The extinction of Humanity is approaching and there's NOTHING i can do to stop it*, why wouldn't i be mad as all hell ?
Having children is nice and all, and something that needs to be done, but knowing there no point past probably 2250 is fucking infuriating, i mean i do have contingencies in mind to insure the survival of the blood past the coming catastrohpic upheaval but how can i be assured the retarded faggots that are my descendants will KEEP TO THE SCRIPT ?

*well, that remains to be seen ;^)
>>
>>127412335
well i understand that better than most, as well. and no, i wasnt trying to get you to kys i was trying to explain why women that chose to be housewives are happy. at least for the most part. some women didn't find a man that would put in the same amount of effort that they did. Dont settle with someone just because you want a family. I picked him because even though for the first several years everyone only saw a man that didnt work, i saw how he treated me. it just took awhile to motivate him. particularly since finding out we are having a child, he has gone into overdrive and everyone is finally seeing what i saw all these years.

he has always put me above everyone else (aside from a rough patch we had a few years back that lasted about 3 months but to be fair, i wasnt contributing either) being with him is as easy and necessary as breathing now. i'd be lost without his dumbass XD and im not worried about not having a college degree. i can always do online classes here and there and he supports that as well
>>
>>127412899
>feelings are sacred
you are in for a very rude wake up call in the future
>>
>>127369229

First of all, tits or gtfo. You know the rules.

Secondly, you have a responsibility to your race and civilization to have children and to be a good mother. This is your sacred duty, not to serve in the ZOG military for kikes who don't want your children to have a future.
>>
>>127412899
>going to need a crew
That's what children are for, darling. Your achievements are admirable, but men want feminine women. I know that sounds shallow, and it is, but that's the way to find a husband. Don't listen to these feminists. Act like a step ford wife with the man at home you'll woo. Let him take care of you (inb4 you don't need to be taken care of) and you'll live happily ever after.
>>
>>127371655
Nu-pol like nu-males, you mean?

We "respect" the women who follow the rules of their natural superiors, and the creators of this site and political movement.
>>
>>127412950
That's beautiful. I'm genuinely really happy for you, albeit totally envious. >//>

>>127412910
You won't have a bloodline if you strap bombs to all your children, Mohammed.

>>127413102
I don't understand. The future is female.
>>
>>127369229
>I'm 25, and an officer in the Navy with 6 more years of obligated service

6 years of dick sucking service more like you dirty WRAN.
>>
>>127408532
Married to a real woman unlike you
Three great kids
Four years enlisted out of high school.
Gi Bill.
Earning six figures.
My wife understand what true love is. I understand and appreciate what true love and devotion is.

You are still trying to wrestle with muh feelings and just what it takes to serve your country.
>>
>>127371655
>nu-pol respects women

No such thing and no we dont, especially not slut whores in the Navy.
>>
>>127412950
>i'd be lost without his dumbass

Sounds like you really respect him. Yeah, I'm sure this will last...

Who needs kikes when you've got White women. Where are the tits, by the way?

You think you can just benefit from male wisdom for free? Typical fucking entitlement. You all are more stereotypical than niggers, I swear.
>>
>>127413340
Im just lucky. If we hadnt met when i was 18, i wouldve bought into the college meme and probably turned into an SJW or antifag. Redpills are the best and most depressing medicine, but they really bring people together.

since you post here, i assume you are to some extent redpilled. your best bet at true happiness like what i've found, is to find someone that is redpilled or at least has an open mind to be redpilled. That's the best advice i can give you. Good luck, i hope you can undo the (((propaganda))) not only in your mind, but in your future family's as well.
>>
>>127413253
I'm feminine. ):

I just have a real type A personality is all.

>>127413431
I don't know what your brag is about. We probably make about the same amount of money except I'll overshoot you if I decide to get a civilian job when my obligation is up.

>>127413433
Sorry but you're wrong. You agreed to treat women with respect the second you made an account on this site.

>>127413678
You too. Follow the rules.
>>
>>127369229
I was in the Australian Navy for 6 years and every girl I met in the puss was a raging slut or a turbo lesbian who was also a closet slut. They joined to get dick and weren't willing to do the hard yards in the Army to earn all that alpha male cock. From what I gathered talking to USN, USMC guys in Bahrain, Singapore and Sydney is that USN women are the same.

Female officers are the worst, especially midshipmen when they post to a ship for the first time.

https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=1782354983

Pic related.

You're a disgrace to your country and your flag. Take your cunt and all your slut sisters and GTFO of the military.

Stay the fuck off /pol/ to you whore.
>>
>>127413761
>made an account

WTF? And your the one telling people to go back to plebbit
>>
>>127413761
A type A personality is fine at work but you need to turn it off when you get home

Science says so:
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2016/11/04/are-alpha-wife.html
>>
>>127413761
Bitch, shut your mouth. I've contributed more to this board and this movement than you could muster from trying to nuking Israel from whatever submarine you're getting gangbanged in right now.

Tits or GTFO. Just looking at the way you cunts speak to men and one another offends me. You're way out of line and need White Sharia for your own god damn safety.
>>
>scroll through whole thread
>no tits posted
why are you faggots responding to this?
>>
>>127414233
Because of the audacity of OP to post it. Yeah sure it could be a troll but then again its probably not. Even so there are women out there who unironically hold these views. And they infest the military. These threads are great for the simple fact they allow us to express our true opinions on the subject.
>>
>>127412575
She's too immature for that.
She will be filled with resentment towards the man at the first argument over bills or engine light comes on and need a grand to get car back on the road.
That resentment will be directed at him or kids, at what could've been if she kept working in her field.
This is the snowflake woman the colleges are churning out.
Rational thought, sacrifice, and putting others before themselves are not on the menu.
Knowing she is in a navy nuke plant makes me sick.
>>
>>127413678
the dumbass was said with a smile but im not faggy enough to include that into my text.

I'm not OP and the only thread i ever made in which i was, I posted tits with my fiances permission, as per the rules. the only reason i included that i was a female was to hopefully make OP understand that the 'career woman' is a jewish meme that needed to be eradicated. alpha minus is not the same thing as entitled.

Stop being a MGTOW that assumes all women are bitches or whores since most are. Thats like SJW's assuming all men are rapists. some of us actually love the man we are with and dont fuck niggers.

and since i know that nothing i argue will satisfy your hatred of me, dont expect further response. He is getting off work in 30 minutes anyway and i need to start dinner. good luck, burger. i actually wish you well
>>
Is anyone else fucking flabbergasted at the amount of women in this thread? I came to the realization awhile ago that most people here aren't white but my mind has legitimately been blown tonight.
>>
Still no tits?

/thread
>>
>>127414586
no tits have been posted you fucking autist. until they are, there is 0 reason to assume that there are any women in this thread and not just shitposting faggot neets.
>>
>>127414409
She seems better than most tbqh. Most women don't know how to use their brains. I'm genuinely impressed that she's listening and has an open mind. Accepting that you might be wrong is the first step to becoming redpilled (inb4 women can't be redpilled). Being excited about the fact that you might be wrong is something truly rare.
>>
>>127414442
>the dumbass was said with a smile
How is that supposed to be better?
>assumes all women are bitches or whores since most are
I'm assuming you are by your own statements.
>Stop being a MGTOW that assumes all women are bitches or whores since most are.
Now you're making assumptions about me...
>>127414442
>Thats like SJW's assuming all men are rapists.
lol wut
>>127414442
>some of us actually love the man we are with and dont fuck niggers.
You sound really proud of yourself about that.
>>127414442
>and since i know that nothing i argue will satisfy your hatred of me
I don't hate you, bitch. You're just a dumb THOT who needs White Sharia. That is more love than hate. I want what's best for you and all of our women.
>>127414442
>i actually wish you well
Yes, I'm sure you'll keep me in your prayers over at the convent.
>>
>>127414764
>you fucking autist
>implying this is an insult
guilty, but I'm also an artillery officer that went to Afghanistan three times. Just trying to help people, brother. This is a fun thread.
>>
>>127413431
You'll never get or keep that civilian job because you don't have the mentality for it.
I work for the countru's third largest electrical utility. We have nukes.
There are new hires right now gaining experience in the real world while you waste away using old tech and outdated equipment for the next six years.

The sad part will hit you when you get out and apply for said civilian job and you will have to work for these guys, who will be younger than you and more experience (in that nuke plant) while you wrestle with the fact that you just had a decade of your life go by and you are back to ground zero in career time.

At that point you will quit or have a break down.

I'll always out earn you. I do now, I will for the next six years make more than you, and even then when you start at base salary. You will just be starting out.

And then you will want kids.

Oh its a train wreck coming unless you sort your life out and get in the right mindset.

But from what I read, I'm betting no way that's happening.
>>
>>127375720
I bet you majored in something stupid like psychology.
>>
>>127371655

kek, you're redpilled on niggers, spics, and kikes but when it comes to women something changes. shake the "powerful woman" meme, its jew prop that destroys white families.

Your gender is open to inadequecies like lesser races are, resign yourself to that reality and maybe you'll finally be happy. Its because you don't listen to trad white men that you work in the Navy and bitch about "respecting women" then wonder why you're unhappy. have kids, be grateful a white man gave you white children, and live to please him.

If you're really redpilled you shouldnt have given your military service to a country thats so lost rn it still calls spics, shitskins, niggers, and chinks "citizens" anyway.
>>
>>127416133
Agree with everything except your last point. Most of us were blue pilled when we joined the military. You don't know any better at that age. I grew up in DC and could see the smoke from the Pentagon on 9/11 when I was 14. That's when I decided to join the army. I get that it's different for women but to say you fought for Israel is really unfair when you did so essentially as a kid.
>>
>>127413843
my 4 friends coaxed me into joining the armed forces kind of like the movie starship troopers

I was the only one who went army and also combat MOS and the female friend was turbo slut navy nigger lover

god I was so stupid
>>
>>127414047
Lmfao this "movement?" What "movement?"

Oh, you probably think you got Trump elected or something, even though you didn't help with any of the wikileaks and almost all of the leg work was done by Trump's campaign staff.

Newsflash: Most of Trump's voter base has never seen the dank memes you saved on your computer.

>>127414409
I'm a college grad with a bachelor's in nuclear engineering and I manage the day-to-day operations of a billion-dollar reactor plant. I don't think bills will ever be a problem unless god forbid, there's some kind of medical issue lol

>>127414586
/pol/ is probably at least 50% women

>>127414914
I think it's ironic that all these supposed NatSoc's can't understand that white women held conservative values at one point, and were responsible for generations of happy men and stable, successful households.

>>127415187
Why do you think my life isn't sorted? I've been a little emotional, but I'm in a great position career wise, I have ZERO debt, and I have over $100k in savings. What exactly am I doing wrong? I don't have a penis?

What you're saying about nukes is complete bullshit. Every single nuke officer I know has landed a job starting at at least 150k, one of which is a floor manager at Tesla Motors making over a quarter million a year.

A Senior Reactor Operator is pretty much a guaranteed spot for any nuke officer straight out of the navy, and those jobs start at $150k as well.
>>
>>127414764
>Hes still falling the no tits means no girls meme

This the is logic that has allowed females to now only infiltrate but thrive on this website in recent years. They are subversively defying us and you let it happen by being distracted or ignoring threads like this. Women and even female imposters need to be ousted. And no replying to thier threads with intense hostility is not any benefit to them.
>>
>>127414981
Switched to mobile. Implying that being proud I don't fuck niggers is a bad thing? Quit your trolling lol it's 4/10. Jimmies temporarily were rustled.
>>
>>127416750
>and I manage the day-to-day operations of a billion-dollar reactor plant

In other words you suck off the Chiefs to get out of watches.
>>
>>127386534
MGTOW doesn't necessarily blame women for everything bad that happens to you, that's just a meme. MGTOW is about avoiding locking yourself into something like marriage where you have a high probability of losing, and at best you just don't lose. MGTOW isn't about blaming women or practicing abstinence, it's about avoiding pitfalls like getting married or getting some chick pregnant. Basically avoiding putting yourself in a situation where a woman would be able to have power over you or milk you for resources because of how the legal system has become stacked in their favor. Women aren't evil, but they are taking advantage of a flawed system that could harm me.
>>
>>127416750
>/pol/ is probably at least 50% women
I like you, but that's a bit of a stretch

>white women held conservative values at one point, and were responsible for generations of happy men and stable, successful households.
Yes but look at most of them (in cities... the minority for sure... but made to look like the majority in the [[[media]]]) and understand why young white men here are frustrated. They're told everyday in school that their people are evil and they should repent for offenses they didn't commit.
>>
>>127416757
I don't care if she (it) is a LARPer. I'll still make my points and invite them to be refuted
>>
>>127416886
No, I just space out when they come to EOS to brief because I've already decided to "very well" them before they even walked through the door.

>>127417216
I think we already established that women aren't the reason that men lose so much in divorce proceedings, it's because of jewish lawyers that pressure the women into it so that they can get a bigger paycheck.

>>127417413
Post an email address and I'll send you my skype. ;)
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.