[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're wrong, /pol/. We cant get mad about this. We should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1495812626525.png (2MB, 1500x869px) Image search: [Google]
1495812626525.png
2MB, 1500x869px
You're wrong, /pol/. We cant get mad about this. We should embrace the image of the strong powerful Christians who take action and are proud and loud. Embrace the villainy of the white race! We are villains because we are seen as powerful. Redpill your women, arm up, get fit, take control of your lives.

Remind them why they all want to be white.
>>
>>127359860
>Redpill your women
>women
>learning
u wot
>>
>>127359860
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kdaoe4hbMso

New trailer. This is celebrating southern state americas culture. Look how glorious and powerful they are.
>>
>>127359860
second from the right. dont post this again
>>
>>127359860
>Uses (((Christianity))) to easily turn normies against the right wing
>Forces rightists to identify with (((Christianity)))
>Rinse and repeat
>>
File: FC5.png (1MB, 1089x884px) Image search: [Google]
FC5.png
1MB, 1089x884px
I'm telling you right now, /pol/. They will be the anti-heroes, whereas the protagonists will be the antivillains. Not through our lens, but the ones of the devs. It's happened before, it will happen again.
>>
>>127359860
I was on the fence when it was leaked that it was in Montana and the villians were a christian cult. But that reveal trailer and those individual character focused trailers showed me how they were handling it and I really like it.

I still don't see how this setting will lend to a good "Far Cry" game as far as the setting goes, but the cult cutting everything off/putting the county in quarantine will help with that I guess.
>>
>>127360399
Im not talking about the religion, im talking about whites banding together.

>>127359996
I did it with zero problems. She is my best friend, the only person I completely trust with anything, she wants 6 minimum of my white children and she hates non white skin for all the true and factual reasons, she was a virgin when I met her, hates clubbing, is a fit girl with a great career and really strong family ties and her family are also excellent. They do exist, friend.
>>
>>127360742
Im just sick of hating everything all the time. We should be taking things back, not letting all of the things we love be taken away.
>>
File: Ben.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Ben.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Zyklon Ben mods, when?
>>
>>127360582
Possible. Weren't the end choices in 4 between some drug pushing whore and the guy who you were trying to fight in the first place? could happen again.
>>
>>127360582
I keep saying this, they're trying to normalize ISIS in a way by saying see well what would you do if Christians did this, would you blame ALL Christians? When in fact we all know the differences between not only the situations but the religions themselves. I'm not that triggered saw the new trailers, they're obviously milking the new "white right wing extremists" wave but in a way, politically it just proves how much of a nonproblem it is because with Islam Ubisoft could suffer some pretty nasty real life consequences.
>>
They just had to throw in that diversity non white on the cover or else the table setup would have been too appealing to whites
>>
it might end up be like far cry 3 or 4 where players ended up liking the villains more than the main characters.
>>
>>127362173
>Weren't the end choices in 4 between some drug pushing whore and the guy who you were trying to fight in the first place?
Yes. They're both shit. Once you meet them after the finale (assuming you spared them), they both spit in your face. One probably murdering a child (and running drugs) and the other turning on his former comrades in revenge. Meanwhile, Pagan Min gives you the literal keys to the kingdom. And that's not even getting into the hidden ending where he "takes you to Lakshmana" if you wait around in the opening area like he asks you to.

Oh, and let's not forget! Far Cry 3 lets the "hero" murder all his friends for some ass. It gives the bad ending, but still worth pointing out again.

>>127365266
>politically it just proves how much of a nonproblem it is because with Islam Ubisoft could suffer some pretty nasty real life consequences.
See, this guy here gets it.
>>
>>127359860
If there's one thing I've learned about videogames in recent years, they are way too concerned about their reputation to make actual plots that have some valid or controversial point.

The story is going to be dumb and paper thin, I wouldn't read to much into this.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.