[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conservative party hits decision day to select new leader after

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Maxime_Bernier.jpg (224KB, 567x829px) Image search: [Google]
Maxime_Bernier.jpg
224KB, 567x829px
http://www.cp24.com/news/conservative-party-hits-decision-day-to-select-new-leader-after-15-month-race-1.3431879
>>
I'm literally at the polling station right now, i voted for Bernier
>>
>>127353690
Fuck this globalist kike...
>>
>>127354107
What exactly is your problem with him, his economic policies are based and he wants to reduce immigration.
>>
>>127354247
He doesnt give a shit about immigration, he's going to sell you to the Chinese for peanuts. Better vote Leitch
>>
>>127353954
>he didn't just drop in in the mailbox

My #1 was andrew saxton. He had the best speech by far last night, he has the best platform, and I think he's going to surprise a lot of people with his result in this election. He won't win, but a solid performance will get him on board. Not only that, he's very intelligent...Perhaps the smartest of the lot.

>We went from having a PM who was arguably the smartest man in the room to one who clearly isn't.

The guy is based...But you guys only vote for memes.

My #2 was Maxime, who I think will be leader.
>>
>>127353690
Chong's team emailed me, they got a nice fuck off Liberal scum in the reason to unsubscribe box.

I voted Mad max!
>>
>>127354897
My ballot got lost in the mail

Just another reason Canada post should be privatised
>>
>>127355341
Canada will be a based libertarian country in 5 years

Fuck yeah
>>
Max seemed open to Peterson Free Speech stuff. So that's good.
>>
Max is a libertarian and secretly supports austrian economics.

He hates the central bank and wants to raise interest rates.

Fuck I hope this happens.
We need to pop the housing bubble
>>
>>127356963
Canada should abolish the central bank and make cyptocurrencies the norm

Provincial cryptos that compete with each other within the country and a federal crypto for international trade.
>>
File: 1493921839397.jpg (75KB, 380x572px) Image search: [Google]
1493921839397.jpg
75KB, 380x572px
>>127353690
>conservashits
>>
>>127357293
Sadly I don't think anyone would do this for a while. Cryptos are still too new and would never get passed through. But when baby boomers slowly die off in government, this can be a very real possibility.
>>
>>127357817
It would be pretty interesting. A government entity for each province could control a good chunk of the "mining power" while allowing a specified amount to be mined by private citizens. It would be really interesting to see what would happen when the government, and the people rather than private banks control the supply of money... with many competing currencies.

Monetary reform soon
>>
http://www.ctvnews.ca/politics/live-updates-conservative-leadership-convention-1.3429429

Livestream for Election coverage
>>
>>127353690
He's going to sell out the entire country to corporations just so some rednecks can get more guns to further their democracy defending delusions.He's not even socially conservative. Pass.
>>
>>127354247
Reduce it just to pre Trudeau levels. 250,000 a year.
>>
Every time I get depressed about what a shitshow my country is, I think about Canada and it makes me feel better.

No, actually it makes me feel worse.
>>
>>127359714
Atleast we dont have terrorist attacks, the highest homocide rate in the developed world and massive income inequality.
>>
>when I remembered to mail in my ballot it was already too late
>no polling station in my province
>only gave these kikes money so I could be able to vote

Im probably going to off myself if we get Chong or something
>>
>>127359908
>the benefit of being irrelevant
You should worry more about the Chinese takeover, the mass exploder invasion, and other such things you could have seen coming.

You won't be spared by the Jews even if you have the time being.
>>
>>127360133
Chong is the decent candidate
>>
>>127360212
t. zhong
>>
>>127360212
He is the quintessential liberal shill plant.

>and I still took the bait
>>
They should've combined with the anime convention.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.