[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ I'm on holiday in Miami Beach and it's absolute

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2793.png (167KB, 1024x776px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2793.png
167KB, 1024x776px
/pol/ I'm on holiday in Miami Beach and it's absolute hell. The hotel is next to a synagogue and there's a (((rap music))) festival in town and the whole place is crawling with nogs and kikes. My vacation is literally ruined, I don't know how I'm going to survive this. Pls send prayers
>>
why the fuck would you vacation in miami to begin with
>>
>>127353844
Country people
>>
>>127353844
All I wanted was to see the ocean :(
>>
>>127352369
You didn't come there to stay in the hotel I presume. Go get some pussy, pussy
>>
File: 1438039188905.jpg (139KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1438039188905.jpg
139KB, 1280x720px
>>127354210
Then go to Clearwater. You're less likely to be shanked and it isn't filled with fucking Cubans.
>>
>>127352369
Yeah Miami Beach is pretty shit
Go to Brickell or downtown if you want more high class shit
>>
>>127354210
And Cubans?
And drunks?
And tranny prostitutes?
>>
>>127354332
It's all nogs. I don't want to catch AIDS
>>
>>127352369
>going to Florida for vacation
There's your problem.
>>
>>127353844
Maybe he was looking for Florida Man. More fun, and more likely to actually happen than looking for Bigfoot.

>>127352369
But seriously, OP, have some feels. That kind of shit sux. A long-long time ago, I went and visited San Fransisco. And to my horror found out I had booked the same week as their leather-gay-pride-festival-thing. I still get nightmares about the future for humanity because of that.
>>
File: foid_card.jpg (47KB, 661x496px) Image search: [Google]
foid_card.jpg
47KB, 661x496px
>>127352369
Man I'm in Super Nigger Chicago so I feel your pain. Seems like everywhere that has a high baboon population seems to try to take the guns first, or here we have to pay and insane amount for a card and be treated as crooks by liberal cops digging up long paid and forgotten teen-aged parking tickets from over 20 yrs ago. So I play even more dirty since I have no other choice. Indiana is even worse despite all the babble about it being this wonderful, "Pro gun state" since it has a -R after it, In IN they can go back 200 years! Not kidding! If your great grandad robbed a bank or may have robbed a bank they like to deny people, on the other hand the growing minority (anti-SJW) cops in both IN and IL are well aware of this and are silently making sure more whites can be armed with crime the way it is.
>>
File: autism.gif (528KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
528KB, 480x270px
>OP still wonders why he's a virgin when he's literally in miami beach and spending his time on 4chan complaining about rap music

your father would just kill himself if he could see what you've become
>>
>>127352369
You stupid, stupid bitch
Jews built this town, and now you're surprised that there's Jews here?
You're far worse than the jewiest jewlord.
I hope you get trapped in an elevator.
Kikes deserve better than to have to share this beach with you.
I bet you couldn't get laid in a mattress factory
You don't even deserve a good pizza, but go to the corner of 9th and Washington anyway. Stupid fuck
Right now the weather is perfect to go get a tan, you nu-male. I'm walking 3 blocks to go swimming _right now_

Pic is from last night. Fucking faggot ass OP strikes again
>>
>>127357162
what burger uses whatsapp

you are probably a spic or a cuban
>>
>>127354815
But you will be pressured into taking a free personality test.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.