[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jeremy Joseph Christian, anti-mudslime who killed two cucks and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170527_123238.jpg (193KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170527_123238.jpg
193KB, 700x1050px
Jeremy Joseph Christian, anti-mudslime who killed two cucks and injured another for trying to stifle his free speech. Zog so thick you could cut it with a knife. He is /ourguy/, based knife man. Please pay your respects to Jeremy "you better be a" Christian.
>>
File: average_british_man.gif (1MB, 241x188px) Image search: [Google]
average_british_man.gif
1MB, 241x188px
>>127330817
can I get a quick run down? don't want to reward the msm with click-shekels.
>>
>>127330817

I stopped paying respects to Captain Underpants in 2nd grade.
>>
>>127330817
What actually happened? Two people show up to "come to the aid" of some poor muslim women.

And he just magically stabs them, and not the target of his hatred? No. I hope there's footage of this. I bet they attacked him.
>>
>>127331129
The media says he killed two people who were "trying to protect" a "dark skinned woman wearing a hijab" he was "abusing"

What I'm guessing is he said something someone didn't like and got attacked so he defended himself
>>
>>127331836
Great minds think alike. I don't buy it until there's footage. If he's just talking shit to the muzzies (who admittedly are like a fucking plague up here in the PNW), and some heroes come in to play white knight, and decide to rough him up... I hope he gets off.

But racists don't get fair trials in the USA.
>>
>>127331836
Except multiple people who were also on the bus say otherwise.

Anytime a white person chimps out, /pol/ rushes to defend his actions as to not harm their fragile worldview.
>>
he's a terrorist and deserves to die
>>
>>127332282
What exactly did the people on the bus say. Can you provide proof?
>>
>>127332282
This has nothing to do with a worldview, or being 'fragile'. That's fucking retarded, and the fact that you came to that conclusion should make you feel bad about yourself.

This is actually the sort of shit that OUGHT to be happening. We white men should be making these fucking invaders as uncomfortable as possible. And it'd work just fine except we have fucking traitorous whites who want to play knight in shining armor and fuck it all up.

And who knows what the other people on the bus actually saw. Once they see an eeeevil nazi saying wrongthink out loud, he's done no matter what. He's the bad guy, no matter what.

Two guys coming in and laying hands on him is 'justified' in this modern hellscape we've allowed them to make. But we all know it's not legal. If that's what happened, they may have earned their trip to the abyss.

But witnesses are irrelevant, since bias against racism of any kind will completely taint their perception of the whole event. And, for the record, I think the guy's a retard. But that doesn't mean he was in the wrong.
>>
>>127332825
>WITNESSES DONT MATTER BECAUSE I IMMEDIATELY ASSUME THAT THEYRE BIAS AND OUT TO GET US STRONK WHITE MEN
The two guys he killed verbally told him to stop and then he chimped out. He's going to jail for a long time.
>>
>>127333951

Every article I read barely even talks about what happens, 80% of it is talking about his past or what he posts online. No one even attempts to accurately describe what happened, only vague language. So if you have proof of people on the bus saying something else happened I'd like to see it.
>>
>>127333951
You underestimate the significance of perceiving someone as an evil racist in this modern society. You underestimate the significance of the 'woman in peril' theme of this whole event.

If you think people are capable of being unbiased when a racist misogynist gets attacked by some 'heroes', you're mistaken.
>>
>>127332825

Wow what a nicely written rebuttal too bad it's incredibly asinine.

Dude there's defending the white race then there's just doublethinking horseshit you guys dish out from time to time.

This guy supported McVeigh. He supports Right-winged terrorism and is therefore a terrorist regardless if it were muslims (I hate them too).

Kinda dumb buddy.
>>
>>127333951
>>127332282

I've read five articles now and not a single one specifically describes what the "champions of justice" (yes they actually called them champions of justice) did to "intervene" with his "language that could be characterized as hate or bias speech, some of which was anti-Muslim"
>>
>>127330817
>Zodiac killer memorabilia

America, why?
>>
>>127330817
>try to confront a based anti shit skin ranter
>defend shit skins from muh hate speech
>get stabbed
>die
Bahahha. Like poetry to my ears.
>>
>>127332282
>Guilty until proven innocent

typical Statist scum
>>
File: SaviourOfTheWhiteRace.jpg (150KB, 513x635px) Image search: [Google]
SaviourOfTheWhiteRace.jpg
150KB, 513x635px
>>127330817
>>
Man sounds like that retard was really scared of two liberal Assholes. Pussy stabbed two unarmed snowflakes trying to get some pussy.
Sounds like the faggot turned into a scared little nigger and chimped out. Waste in prison getting raped i bet
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.