[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>83245856 (OP) >waste your whole life being second

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: lit.png (181KB, 541x652px) Image search: [Google]
lit.png
181KB, 541x652px
>>83245856 (OP)

>waste your whole life being second to Men then getting to watch a crappy capeshit movie without men being there is payback.

yeah you can have that "victory" .. mom.

top fucking kek
>>
>>127327770
my mother was a feminist in the 70s and she thinks feminists today are whiney entitled privileged shits whose viewpoints are so far removed from reality its bewildering

i console myself with the knowledge that every time some shitskin allahu akbars they take a few people like this with them
>>
>>127327770
>It was bad when men were doing it but it's completely fine if we do it now.
Feminist logic.
>>
Why do women think white men are the enemies of feminism?

Minority men are the real enemies...don't they commit the most crime against women? Rape the most? Promote cultures that put women down (rapmusic with blacks, strict gender roles in Hispanics, persecution of women in Islam/Arabic counties)?
>>
>>127328560
Modern feminism isn't about being "fair" to the young, new people. It's about "getting even" with centuries of men who aren't alive to feel their "justice."
>>
>>127327770
Specifically, which events was she left out of because they were all male? And was that a hard rule, or just something that 'made her uncomfortable?' The reality is that basically no women born after 1960 in the United States has been subject to legal exclusion based on her gender. Ask for details - I bet her stories of being "left out" are a fucking hoot.
>>
>>127330950
So, when are they going to be marched of to start dying in the tens of millions in various wars to fight over resources the rest of society (mostly women) wants? At which point will they start to make certain that almost all men reproduce, while only 10-20% of women get to for several thousand years etc?
>>
>>127330950
Modern feminism is a female supremacy movement. If you go looking you can find it openly discussed. They wish to have a situation where women dominate and are in charge and they are willing to use any figleaf they can to lie their way into this. They see all means as justified to reach the end of female dominance over society because they feel that it's their turn. They will only succeed if men let them because they are incompetent. If men let them succeed in this effort then our society will collapse and turn into an authoritarian 1984-state after the worst people grab power in the chaos and re-assemble the institutions of government. Don't bother arguing with them, just don't give in to their demands. Ignore them - women hate that.
>>
>>127328798
But anon... that's racist.
>>
>>127328127
this leaf gets it
>>
>>127331544
It always was. That's a point people are missing. They whinge about stuff like voting while ignoring that usually it was tied to certain things such as landownership women were wholly uninterested in unless it was by proxy. Initially most women did not even support it and quite a few actively opposed it. While the genders had different rights, they also had different obligations and were treated entirely different in what was expected of them.

Feminists effectively nuked one sides responsibility, contributions and restrictions. Mostly because they themselves did not "fit the mold" i.e lots of lesbians and bored very rich women. While firmly keeping the other side exactly where it was because it was beneficial to them. The early waves just appeared more sane as their demands were "slower" and less "outrageous". It now only becomes so blatant because rather than removing their own obligations and what is expected of them or simply granting themselves more and more rights and privileges they started actvively persecuting the other side as they have little left they could do otherwise.
>>
>>127331318
Well as of this year, they are forced to sign up for the draft, which will give them jail time if they refuse to do it. I've also read that some Military training bases are making the females work just as hard as the males.

So when it comes to the military or war efforts, they are now 50/50 split.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.