[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This Dude is a hero to me. I got a lot of balancecd opinions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10

File: wachin libtardz.jpg (116KB, 525x933px) Image search: [Google]
wachin libtardz.jpg
116KB, 525x933px
This Dude is a hero to me. I got a lot of balancecd opinions from /pol/ if you exclude shills and nigers. Peterson also provide well researched stuff and not from fucking feeling oolympics.

His material is amazing and an eye-opener to me.
What do honorable members of /pol/ think of Jordan Peterson?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPojltjv4M0
>>
>>127327580
He's pretty good, not to radical just objective. If more people took his opinions the world would be fine. But I think he is too high brow for most people.
>>
File: jew-in-trance.jpg (91KB, 768x511px) Image search: [Google]
jew-in-trance.jpg
91KB, 768x511px
>>127327580

This is what happens when an autistic professor gets desperate for attention. Intellectuals have the sort of higher level autism that impresses McDonalds tier autists on 4chan.
>>
>>127327580
Thats cool my dude, did you cleaned up today?
>>
>>127327580
If his material is amazing and eye-opening for you then I have a diganosis for you: brainlet.

He literally just tells you what normal parents tell their kids: work hard, etc - basically just being a good goy.

Good for normies, but won't fill the existential void many high iq people have.
>>
File: gun to head.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
gun to head.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>>127330454
well yea, muh parent raised be to be good servan to women and keep teling me to find a gf. At uni one pro tells me capitalism is bad. other that feminism is great -_- guess i am just garbage normie and have to live with that
>>
>>127327580
If you love him give him $1 on patreon.

I give him 50 a month, and he's almost got 40k a month. With every dollar he becomes es more immune to SJW bullshit. With every dollar he gets more press and more Normie's find out about him.

Eventually when people hear the word 'patreon' they'll instinctivly ask 'oh is that the thing with that professor guy, Paterson?'
>>
File: chill fagot.gif (1008KB, 479x270px) Image search: [Google]
chill fagot.gif
1008KB, 479x270px
>>127329465
sounds >>127329465
ike you are bitter cynical fuck
>>
>>127330894
Sorry didn't mean to be mean

Of course Peterson has also many good points. It is definitely good to live in a civilized society, where people work, have a family and have a purpose and he is also right to say that feminism and the political correctness and etc is garbage.

But just to comment your video. He says that we should be grateful to live here because we have it better than most other people. And materialistically he is not wrong.

But working all day when you don't have a job you like etc not having time to eat healthy or to think and do things just so you can have an abundance of many useless things like 1000 candies doesn't give me satisfaction as an answer.

I should be a good goy because I have it better than many other people. But I still would prefer being dead than living like that kek
>>
>>127332153
Clean your room.
>>
>>127331130
If you got spare sure, i hope no anons here are (((Bernie)))-tier in donating
>Using my wife's son college fund to topple the 1%. Match me! #feelthebern

>>127330454
So much this. No hate in Peterson but what normies doesnt get is that, this bright professor is their quasi-parent figure in a society where family values are erroding.
>>
>>127332686
untidy rooms leave room for creativity.
why`? because an untidy room has always a system, it is just more creative and costs more brain energy. I put these things there, the other things here. And for strangers it is nothing but chaos, but the genius behind the chaos knows exactly the place of everything.

tidy room = normie brainlet

(of course, food and plates and shit doesnt count as untidiness
>>
>>127332153
I don't listen to him with jaw droped senpai, he just fills a lot of gaps that I have because most of those things are either taboo or no one talks about them, like they don't exist. At least in my circles. I was bitter and suicidal until i discovered MGTOW. And I keep discovering more more stuff recently, like peterson. but it does not mean I blindly subscribe to anything he says. No one has aswers for everything, world is just too complex ... everyone has bias
>>
File: Peterson the Wise.jpg (64KB, 375x523px) Image search: [Google]
Peterson the Wise.jpg
64KB, 375x523px
>>
>>127333361
Okay then you are good. If he helps you but you still think for yourself, then it's definitely not a bad thing
>>
>>127333159
>tfw too much normie brainlet to ever understand this modern day picasso's system
>>
>>127327580
This might not make sense, but nearly everything he says I feel like I've always known but couldn't put it into words and connect it all into coherent thoughts. I could be wrong but perhaps that's what discovering the truth is. Something you've always known but couldn't quite explain
>>
>>127333361
My feelings as well. I listen to him and think "that's something I've been trying to express for a long time"
>>
>>127333676
This would be broken as fuck in commander
>>
>>127333159
clean your room
>>
>>127333779
i loved being disgusted with this show
>>
>>127327580
Based. His anti-postmodernist philosophical arsenal was very much needed.
>>
File: bucko.png (395KB, 671x422px) Image search: [Google]
bucko.png
395KB, 671x422px
>clean your room
>slay the dragon
>rescue your dead father

Are you sorting yourself out today /pol/?
>>
>>127333779
t. normie brain who can't understand the difference between an untidy room and a garbage dump
>>
File: sometimes.gif (2MB, 358x200px) Image search: [Google]
sometimes.gif
2MB, 358x200px
>>127332934
>this bright professor is their quasi-parent figure in a society where family values are erroding.

thats way I love /pol/ bring up points of view that are valuable and diverse ... I wish my uni was more like that ; /
>>
>>127334330
post your trash heap then
>>
File: 1495771596906.jpg (39KB, 373x391px) Image search: [Google]
1495771596906.jpg
39KB, 373x391px
>>127327580
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QctT0Oc_uQQ
>>
File: 1495388340526.png (698KB, 648x798px) Image search: [Google]
1495388340526.png
698KB, 648x798px
Jordan poses the important questions.
He offers some detailed ideas how to sort yourself out.
Some of those ideas don't apply to everyone, but at least he rejects post-modernism ideas and tells it like it is.

Most of us like the natural order, but most of us are also out of touch with it. Jordan reconnects us with the natural ideal.

Truly, a great man of the age.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.