[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a progressive Buddhist who believes gender is a social

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_0038.jpg (144KB, 783x1240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0038.jpg
144KB, 783x1240px
I'm a progressive Buddhist who believes gender is a social construct and that non-violent community organizing is the best way to combat oppression. From fascists or whoever.

Let's not break out our thesaurus and have a real discussion.

You don't know my beliefs, you don't know my views.

Give me the red pill.
>>
I don't believe you.
>>
If gender is a social construct then why would Buddha claim Maitreya will be female?
>>
Buddhist tradition has Manjushri and Avalokiteśvara as male and female. These are the two SIDES of the Buddha. Wisdom and Compassion. get rekt faggot.
>>
>>127308826
Based on the gendered dichotomy of values (i.e. certain behaviors and beliefs are innately masculine or feminine), women are more disposed to the Buddhist values of compassion, elimination of suffering, and self-extinction.
>>
>>127308448
You're not Buddhist you're appropriating Asian culture. All Americans are godless morons whose entire country was founded by killing natives and whose legacy is invading foreign nations causing floods of immigrants. Instead of fighting your fellow Americans how about you protest military intervention in foreign countries that the US government has no business in.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170527-090635.png (117KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170527-090635.png
117KB, 1024x768px
Field too long
>>
>>127309663
Indeed. There are only two genders. Buddha knew this.
>>
>>127308448
is this mouldilocks?
>>
File: HCSC.png (130KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
HCSC.png
130KB, 500x485px
>>127308448
just a social construct, eh
>>
>>127308448
You're not Buddhist.
>>
>>127308448
Try to understand this:

if gender is a social construct, why does the largest ratio between men and women in engineering and nursing (1 man/woman for 20 women/men) is in Nordic Countries?

This means that the most equal countries on Earth right now have the largest difference in occupation.
>>
>>127309990
It's not your body, you don't get to decide what his faith is. You are appropriating his Sovereign Humanity. You don't get to decide if he will protest military interventionism. Try using your body to do that, since it's literally the only thing you can do in this entire universe.

This is a great example of the dichtomy between Agency social capital and Approval social capital. A person based in Agency will decide to take action, for example a person who decides they want to help the homeless. If they are trading in Approval they will protest about the homeless, essentially demanding that someone else take action while doing nothing. If they are trading in Agency they will simply take action by volunteering at the soup kitchen. In our current situation this troll can only be based in agency by taking action against military interventionism. By complaining about it and trying to neurotically control another body, this SJW is not based in agency. It therefore has no self awareness and self actualization, it is a mentally unhealthy person with no adulthood. You can see how losers could be offended by Agency, and how threatened by it they are. Understanding how to use it will make you immune to approval and reprisal based social intersctions.
>>
File: 6dc.jpg (21KB, 600x576px) Image search: [Google]
6dc.jpg
21KB, 600x576px
>>127308448
>You don't know my beliefs, you don't know my views.
>Literally posted views
>>
>>127308448
I would pound her ass so hard that she would get converted straight up to facism.
>>
File: 1490178735451.jpg (22KB, 399x494px)
1490178735451.jpg
22KB, 399x494px
>>127308448
heres a start
https://ghostbin.com/paste/gx4f9
>>
File: disappointment.jpg (23KB, 620x363px)
disappointment.jpg
23KB, 620x363px
>>127308448
When i saw her first, i was intrigued. But after looking closer and spotting the antifa - banner i was disappointed :´(
>>
File: faggo_tron.gif (126KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
faggo_tron.gif
126KB, 720x480px
>>127308448
You sure used a lot of words to say faggot.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.