[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many Aryans (Real ones, not the brown Gypsy looking Muds,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1199.jpg (122KB, 523x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1199.jpg
122KB, 523x480px
How many Aryans (Real ones, not the brown Gypsy looking Muds, who obviously aren't Aryan)
are left in Iran?

I am very interested about that!

Please don't comment if you are a Goatraping Arab, Burger, Abbo fucker, Canukcuck, Nigger, Jew, Liberal, Ching, or Snownigger!
>>
>>127306290
You are the only Aryan obviously, you are totally not a German-Slav-Italian-Balkan hybrid mongrel.
>>
File: IMG_1138.jpg (71KB, 799x489px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1138.jpg
71KB, 799x489px
>>127306526
Says the Swede!
>>
>>127306629
>Says the Swede!

Well of course
>>
File: IMG_1103.jpg (110KB, 960x626px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1103.jpg
110KB, 960x626px
>>127306791
Mohammed i said no Arabs!
Can't you read?
>>
What do you mean by aryan? how can i tell you if am aryan or not?
>>
>>127307313
You can't, because OP is a retard believing in fairy tales.
>>
>>127307313
The Aryan tribe! Google it! It isn't this Hitler bullshit!
>>
>>127307444
You must be really dumb Mohamed!
Don't you know that the Aryans are a tribe in Iran? Shit if you would stop raping goats and children, then you would know! Use your time productively!
>>
>>127306290
Persians were brown even in Achaemenids era. They were created as a result of assimilation of the natives conquered by more pale Indo-European Aryans. Nothing to be ashamed of though, these "muds" were extremely developed.
>>
>>127307644
>Mohamed!
I am not the one having a fetish over brown people in Iran. You must be the one trying to get in touch with your roots!
>>
My english is not very good.persians were not blond and blue eyed.even 3000 years ago persians were dark haired and big nosed.
>>
File: persian_then_and_now.jpg (141KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
persian_then_and_now.jpg
141KB, 682x1024px
>>127308133
This. And modern Persians mostly look similar to Persians of the past, despite all these "arabic mixtrure" meme. And even despite the fact Arabs really massacred a lot of Zoroastrian population of Iran in 6-8th centuries.
>>
>>127308434
He looks like a black haired verison of the "Survive the Jive" guy that Varg made videos about.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ThomasRowsell/videos

British people confirmed to be Persians.

Eww
>>
>>127308760
Not really, it's mostly because their beards are similar.
>>
>>127308434
>Arab massacred zorostrian
More like they were converted to islam, persia had large population. It was better to convert them to islam and increase muslim population.
>>
>>127310041
But many were massacred before Iran finally surrendered to the conquerors, some regions uprised several times and rebels were ultimately slaugthered.

Also Arabs purged all Zoroastrian priests and razed their temples with a lot of libraries in them.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.