[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can just imagine the butthurt from the underage poorfags when

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: in.jpg (37KB, 575x573px) Image search: [Google]
in.jpg
37KB, 575x573px
I can just imagine the butthurt from the underage poorfags when they come back, like it's a big conspiracy they're trying to hide by shutting le pol down.

PASS SUPREMACY
>>
>>127304817
Feels so fucking good
>>
>>127304817
lol this is real
>>
I vote we keep it like this.

Also stop allowing people to buy passes for 6 months at least.
>>
File: 1440125677667.jpg (350KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1440125677667.jpg
350KB, 900x900px
Poverty is a mental illness, and I'm glad we don't have to listen to the peasants' dribble any longer
>>
>>127304817
Ain't no supremacy about it, son. It's called CITIZENSHIP.
>>
>>127304817
looking forward to it, if fags can't shell out fucking $20 a year to not have to solve impossible captchas on a daily basis, you probably already live in an underpass and should stop going to the library to get on /pol/ and get a job instead
>>
>>127304974
Honestly the capthas are fucking easy. I don't get why people are saying they're hard. I just half assed them all and had to do two in a row.
It was a time sink, but it's not like they're a fuckin SAT.
>>
>>127304817
What is with this pic
>>
There's going to be so many threads trying to connect the captchas breaking to pizzagate and Seth Rich. I can already see it
>>
>>127305055
>It means we were so close and they wanted to shut us down!!1!
>>
>>127305069
it's fucking embarrassing to be associated with those cretins
>>
>>127305088
Seriously. I've been slowly redpilling my uncle and we were talking about the shifting zeitgeist and I brought up that certain online communities are well informed about the deep state and politicians' corporate donors and the like and he said "No I don't mean like pizzagate and child sex rings and other dumb conspiracies."
Almost made me embarrassed for saying anything because he immediately associated what I was saying with that retarded shit.
>>
>>127304817
Non-pass user reporting in
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.