[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A Russian spy stole the Facebook data of hundreds of millions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1493691881707.jpg (37KB, 604x483px) Image search: [Google]
1493691881707.jpg
37KB, 604x483px
A Russian spy stole the Facebook data of hundreds of millions of Americans

From that data, Russia crafted propaganda messages via SCL and targeted them by Cambridge Analytica

Both of these were owned by Alfa Bank and Firtash, Russian agent and boss of Manafort;

In order to perfect the social media targeting Russia hacked the electoral voter databases of various key American states:

This information was fed back to Manafort and Cambridge Analytica / SCL via the means of the bank server in Trump Tower;

Manafort and Trump used terrifyingly accurate micro-targeting obtained firstly by Facebook theft but secondly by Russia obtaining the exact demographic profiles of voters through hacks of US state databases and passing it back to Cambridge Analytica.

This theory, if true, would directly connect the Russian state with the Trump campaign and mean that Trump colluded with Russian spies who were hacking America. He will be impeached for it.
>>
>>127300366
Roger Stone was communicating with Guccifer2 who hacked the DNC and Podesta, and that these releases had not worked. I believe that whoever Stone’s “go-between” to Wikileaks was, that person worked for or with Cambridge Analytica/SCL / Alfa Bank , and that person passed on the message that precise targeting and propaganda would be needed to win the election, hence the hacking of the voter databases and the messaging that went back into them.

Wikileaks is a Russian front who, days before the DNC hack, not only bought Russian servers, but gave their SSL keys to a Russian hacker Peter Chayanov, meaning he could see – and the FSB could see – everything on the Wikileaks site, including the IP address of any foolish Americans “whistleblowing” to Wikileaks (like Chelsea Manning), meaning Putin could blackmail them, I will assume that Chayanov is Guccifer2; that he was collaborating with Stone and Manafort both directly and indirectly; and that he worked with Russian state hackers to attack US voter databases.

And, to quote Jim Carrey in ‘Liar, Liar,’ “That’s the game!”
>>
gay.
>>
The only illegal thing you mentioned is "russian hacking", a claim yet to be proven.
>>
>>127300650
>The only illegal thing you mentioned is "russian hacking", a claim yet to be proven.
actually all of it is illegal.
>>
Russian hackers also intruded into Huma's machine and got the footage showing 1/3 of US politicians on a certain island doing certain things with children?

They were holding onto the footage as a deterrent against war, should Hillary have been elected president.

Now that Trump won, the question is -- how far do the blackmailed politicians and deep state want to push things? Do you want Americans to see what you all did on that island?

Trump will never be impeached. Keep pushing though, and Americans will see what you've done. On that day you will wish you had quietly left the country when you had the chance.
>>
>>127300650

you cant present evidence if you fire the investigators...
>>
>>127300366
>hacking America

No worries, senpai. We have a constitution. It has no provisions for or restrictions on "hacking America". As long as they come in through the front door with their hat in their hand and a check made out to the DNC, its legit though, right? GTFOH
>>
>>127300366
This is the most asinine bullshit I have ever read in my life.
>>
>>127300487
>>127300366
Oh wow incredible so there's probably an abundance of proof.
>>
>>127300366
>A Russian spy stole the Facebook data of hundreds of millions of Americans
>From that data, Russia crafted propaganda messages via SCL and targeted them

This is the stupidest shit I have ever heard. So where is this facebook generated propaganda? There must be millions of examples of this.
>>
>>127302596
whether its putin russia, wikileaks, seth rich or some 400lbs hacker known as 4chan
>whats so bad about revealing the evil corruption and wrongdoing that hillary and goon did.
i never knew any nastier woman other than hillary since wikileaks blows
someone did a good job to uncover that witch's crime
>>
this is such an interesting theory it is shocking that the Dems insist on attacking such a nothing burger angle instead. oh yeah, the whole thing is fake and they're just waiting for someone like you to come along and invent something more plausible. don't help them.
>>
>>127300366
>Russian spies who were hacking America.
>who were hacking America.
>hacking America.
How the fuck do you hack America? Neck yourself, you utter cretin.
>>
File: 1494645138551.jpg (136KB, 468x586px) Image search: [Google]
1494645138551.jpg
136KB, 468x586px
>>127300366
Holy shit you are dumb. You cucks are really going for the baroque explanatory theories? Not bothering to bush up on the tenants of William of Occam? Nah I didn't think so. Too fucking dumb, illiterate and inumerate.

Sage
>>
File: 1494993291724.jpg (53KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1494993291724.jpg
53KB, 657x527px
>>127300366
>A Russian spy stole the Facebook data of hundreds of millions of Americans
>>
>>127300366
fuck drumpf and fuck white peeople
>>
Dudel
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.