[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"And Jung branched off of Nietzsche and so Nietzsche's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 9

File: Bucko.gif (151KB, 265x265px) Image search: [Google]
Bucko.gif
151KB, 265x265px
"And Jung branched off of Nietzsche and so Nietzsche's idea was that people would have to create their own value's, roughly speaking. And I think that's where Nietzsche is weakest because it isn't obvious to me that people can create their own values and I think he fell into . . . .

and I don't want to be a casual critic of Nietzsche because that's always dangerous given he probably had an IQ of 260, I mean he's way out their in the stratosphere, just when you think you understood what he was talking about be bloody well sure that you didn't.

It does seem to me, and he was running out of time, he died young, he was trying to solve this problem in a rush I would say. And he hypothesized that people would have to become superman. . overman roughly speaking in order to deal with the death of god.

And that idea sort of branched off into nazi propaganda because that is in some sense what the nazi's where trying to do with the promotion of perfect aryan. You know its a misappropriation of Nietzsche in my opinion. His sister who is a perverse creature . . . doctored his work in a way so it was more easily appropriated by the nazi's.

But there is some danger in what he said too.
Because the question is if you are going to transform yourself into the giver of value's what stops you from inflating yourself into a demigod and just announcing what the values are going to be.

And that's a problem, you are going to replace tradition with yourself."
>>
File: Peterson kermit.jpg (84KB, 387x543px) Image search: [Google]
Peterson kermit.jpg
84KB, 387x543px
Bump
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (525KB, 2584x2144px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
525KB, 2584x2144px
Also bump
>>
File: Peterson anon.jpg (320KB, 1072x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Peterson anon.jpg
320KB, 1072x1440px
>>127291361

How's the sorting going anon?
Any progress to you becoming a more grounded individual?
>>
>>127289681
peterson is really something else
>>
pretty lucky that I have a job that allows me to use headphones the whole time, make 28 an hour to listen to peterson and practice my bloody inflection
>>
File: Jordan pepe.jpg (59KB, 433x577px) Image search: [Google]
Jordan pepe.jpg
59KB, 433x577px
>>
I love Jordan Peterson
>>
Civicuck boring piece of shit. Sad!
>>
To become gods we would need to transcend culture (tradition, creed), biology (race, gender, sexuality), and then physical existence itself.

Not sure if I want to take that path.

Also, please use apostrophes properly anon, it's unbecoming ;-)
>>
File: Peterson shitposting.jpg (228KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Peterson shitposting.jpg
228KB, 1200x900px
>>127296297

I think you misunderstood.
What he is saying is that by the death of god we lose values.

Because of that loss people need their values back in order to rescue civilization.
But if we start creating our own values there's a great chance of our ego becoming inflated (like with hitler).

tldr: Becoming gods is a bad thing and is not what he is advocating
>>
File: 1495303072196.jpg (157KB, 540x378px) Image search: [Google]
1495303072196.jpg
157KB, 540x378px
>>127289681
That's what the globalists, transhumanism and posthumanists are currently doing. It's gonna backfire spectacularly.
>>
File: peterson heil.jpg (71KB, 634x758px) Image search: [Google]
peterson heil.jpg
71KB, 634x758px
Bumping for western civilization
>>
File: 35635467.png (263KB, 578x790px) Image search: [Google]
35635467.png
263KB, 578x790px
>>127289681
Jordan Peterson

Carrying the lamp into the suffocating darkness of the dragon's lair, exposing both lie and it's dreadful son chaos, since whenever the fuck he started doing it. Seriously, the guy is good shit.
>>
>>127299889
It's such a burden to bear. Peterson is like Frodo at this point, carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders and heading towards all the futures possible perils. I respect him tremendously
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.