[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with these people? Really? Why such tolerance

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 9

File: Capture.png (418KB, 861x776px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
418KB, 861x776px
What's wrong with these people? Really? Why such tolerance for their people getting killed and countries being ruined? I don't understand. They pretty much beg for it, are these shills or do these liberals just wan't to see it all go to shit?
>>
>>127289184
They hate themselves and because of that, hate the white race.
They hate how strong and industrious of a people we are.
How 3rd world savages will get on makeshift boats and sail the Mediterranean just to make it to Europe, risking their lives.
They are traitors plain and simple.
They self hate, just as niggers here in the US hate themselves.
If you have one bullet in a gun, and a shitskin and a white traitor are in front of you, you always kill the traitor.

These people(white leftists) cannot be saved, redpilled, reeducated... They must be culled...

Separate the wheat from the chaff
>>
Makes sense, most of these bombs end up killing innocent civis anyway. It's not like ISIS are a nation, they're an ideology, you can't bomb that.
>>
>>127289718
faggot
>>
Moar bombings in europe
>>
File: 1495859111464.jpg (103KB, 629x346px) Image search: [Google]
1495859111464.jpg
103KB, 629x346px
>>127289184
>>
File: 1492218105111.jpg (15KB, 479x345px) Image search: [Google]
1492218105111.jpg
15KB, 479x345px
>>127289718

>they're an ideology, you can't bomb that.

Wanna bet?
>>
>>127289718
They literally are a nation.
>>
>>127289718
You deserve to get bombed again if you're going to insist on being a cuckolded muslim dick-sucking faggot.
>>
>>127289184
DO NOT FALL FOR THE MAINSTREAM NARRATIVE!!! IT IS AN ACT!!

i live in manchester,the people are pissed!!!

a hell of a lot of women also! attacking young girls has pushed many over the edge!

people are waking up! take solace in that,i have hope!
>>
File: smugpence.png (159KB, 314x253px) Image search: [Google]
smugpence.png
159KB, 314x253px
>>127289718
>you can't bomb that

That's where you're wrong slugger
>>
>>127290102
if you want a barometer to see what people think.......get the stats on how manchester voted on brexit and then compare it to the election stats in about a week
>>
File: 1583455087191.jpg (270KB, 610x406px) Image search: [Google]
1583455087191.jpg
270KB, 610x406px
>>127289534
>These people(white leftists) cannot be saved, redpilled, reeducated... They must be culled...

Come at me bro
>>
>>127289184
>I live in _______ so I know exactly how to deal with this political shitfest
>>
>one man represents an entire city

I'm from Buenos Aires and the city wants kill them all
>>
>>127290102
Thank you for posting this, that's what really bothered me. These people killed your children and women. It's really hard watching people just take it and ask for more. I understand though, we are in the same boat and the media is pushing extreme liberal views as majority opinion. Best of luck.
>>
>>127290264
>white liberal

It's true, you deserve the bullet more than any criminal or terrorist.
>>
>>127290052
They're not though, that's like saying the IRA were a nation. The bombs would be dropping on Syria and Iraq, both sovereign nations of their own. There is no nation of ISIS, just a plague hiding within other countries.

'love from Manchester' is a stupid message to send when you're dropping it on a nation did nothing wrong, it sends the wrong message. It's our fault for getting involved in the war on terror in the first place.
>>
>>127290446
>>
File: tayApproves.jpg (47KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
tayApproves.jpg
47KB, 620x348px
>>127290102
::Post evidence of said unrest::
>>
>>127289184
10 years from now they will be beginning us to take back the Falklands
Mark my words
>>
>>127289184

i think its a guy that is lying and is not really from Manchester. why would he need to tell the truth? people lie all the time on the internet
>>
>>127291392
all over the articles at the time,women was raging

some demanding offshore camps for anyone on the suspect terrorist list

calling them animals! alot of young teen girls also not just middle aged women

its like the whole city showed their power level for a moment lol

its becoming more and more acceptable to question things...the overton window is creeping to the right with every attack and soon repatriation is on the cards

even the muslims are shitting it! i saw a viral post with over 30k shares with a muslim man saying "look muslims we need to sort these grooming gang fucks out and these isis fucks out or else we better start looking on rightmove in pakistan becuase that is where we will be going if this carries on"

they know we are coming to our witts end...
>>
Imagine being one of the parents that has their child blown to smithereens by a nail bomb, than all these bumbling dumb fuck leftist come out of the wood work and match for peace shouting #not all muslims and that fucking garbage.

My god, if I couldn't get my hands on the fucking bastard bomber who hurt my family I would go after these spineless fucks telling victims to pipe off.

What a fucking joke this world is.
A sick, retarded low IQ joke.

Islam is a backwater pagan moon worship death cult that doesn't deserve a god damn anything.
Not a single iota of respect or regard for the people who practice, spreading nothing but misery and sadness in their wake.

Fuck Islam.
Fuck muslims.
I'm so fucking glad that Trump is killing the family members of ISIS.

Bomb their women, their children, kill their pet dog even.
Kill them all.
Fuck islam.
Piss on their graves.
>>
File: TilaEyesSmall.jpg (116KB, 400x358px) Image search: [Google]
TilaEyesSmall.jpg
116KB, 400x358px
>>127293528
>alot of young teen girls also not just middle aged women

womenfolk just mass redpilled , im just sad it took deaths to do it.
>>
>>127293865
> kill their pet dog even.

Sorry, that last bit was a bit retarded on my part.
Kill their pet goat, I guess. I mean.
>>
They believe that love and friendship and peace will win because love and friendship and peace ultimately win. That's it. They are all either living in suburbia gated communities or delude themselves into thinking it.

It's the culmination of constantly viewing things in a harry potter star wars prism. I'm not crazy about the reverse viewing the world through a 40k prism but at least there's a shred of legitimacy in that brutal and rough kind of worldview. And it's mostly isolated to dumbass le god emperor r_donald stuff, while the faggots thinking of the world in their fairytale good guys win by the power of love and heart run the gamut from kids to adults to celebrities and even politicians.
>>
>>127293865
>My god, if I couldn't get my hands on the fucking bastard bomber who hurt my family I would go after these spineless fucks telling victims to pipe off.

That is like 50% of ISIS lol
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.