[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am so fucking sick of these leftist fuckers infesting, taking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1494698419598.jpg (4KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494698419598.jpg
4KB, 202x250px
I am so fucking sick of these leftist fuckers infesting, taking over, and ruining everything. I can't fucking enjoy anything anymore because they just have crept into everything.

>academia
>comics
>video games
>music
>movies
>television
>youtube
>facebook
>every other website

Literally the only place I can be free to just no have to have their shit shoved down my cock-hole is the chans now because they don't run this place. They own everything else now. When is the fabled pendulum swing going to happen back to the center at least? I don't even give a fuck if they're there, I just don't want them controlling fucking everything so that I'm just kicked out of shit.
>>
>>127286103
Japanese and Eastern European entertainment is still good, though.
>>
they don't own the presidency.
>>
File: 1468585744350.jpg (29KB, 960x530px) Image search: [Google]
1468585744350.jpg
29KB, 960x530px
THAT'S IT WE'RE MOVING ON TO THE NEXT CIVILIZATION
>>
>academia
>comics
>video games
>music
>movies
>television
>youtube
>facebook
>every other website
hmmmm, leftists won every community that hates working and producing something
really makes you think
>>
>>127286538
The hell you say. Y'all are completely delusional if you thing the average Joe and Jane American are going to go along with your communist, anti-social insanity.

Keep pushin. We're ITCHIN to get to work.
>>
>>127286103
That's exactly how it felt to start seeing pepe on every board worth a fuck, bullshit threads full of RPing nazi wannabe faggots bumped over relevent content, like a cancerous growth swelling around every organ on this entire site that I've browsed since 07.

So yeah, I hope you never enjoy anything again. I hope your autistic /pol/ induced paranoia keeps you from taking pleasure in even the tiniest distractions and entertainments. I hope your bullshit persecution complex gets so bad that you completely alienate everyone around you and your only company is the board on the screen in front of you, and that you have to play music you can't even enjoy because the silence of this website reminds you of your loneliness and fills you with dread and regret and questions about yourself that you're too weak to answer. I hope you realized halfway through reading this that my loss of enjoyment of one single website can't compare to your loss of enjoyment of the entire world around you, and I hope you realize as you read this line that I do not give a runny shit and want you to suffer anyway.

And I hope you deepthroat a gun barrel someday and I hope that no one is surprised when it happens.
>>
>>127286103
They can't win your mind, heart, body, and soul

Go lift
Set up a career
Stash away money
Find a wife and build a family
Create your clan
Leave a legacy
Be ready for 1488 any day

(((They're))) powerless if you decide you want to grow up and leave the childish things behind
>>
hahahaha someone got butt hurt.
>>
>>127289897
hahahahaha you are AIDS
>>
I said fuck snapchat after it's "news" page and all that other shit was non-stop liberal garbage and anti trump bullshit. so much bullshit. Literally no accusation the left makes anymore has any validity. Even the amount of enws that isn't actually opinions and could even possiblly damage the right is either taken by 35% of the country that hates Trump, totally dismissed as false by the 35% of the ones that are trump supporters, and 30% of people stopped giving a shit a long time ago.
>>
>>127289623
heh
>>
>>127289623
Wah one little site, now you know how every nook and cranny elsewhere feels to us
>>
>>127289623
>pretends hes not a dave
>>
>>127286103
>North America
>Left controlling anything, or being present in any form

It's like a monkey in a room filled with mirrors that's angry at its own image.
>>
>>127289623
You have to go back.
>>
>>127293032
I will literally sleep better knowing that this is how the whole world feels to you. I wish I could wring your misery out into a glass and sip it like fucking scotch.
>>
>>127293427
This.

Actual leftist here, and I can tell you we don't run shit. We don't run academia -- professors are working at Starbucks just to survive. I talked to one who was a cashier at the liquor store today.

Capital rules everything around us.

When unions are back and we run all workplaces democratically as a co-op, when police stop shooting unarmed people in the back and going on paid vacation, when you can go to the doctor and dentist and optometrist and only pay $20, when you can get educated and not spend the next 20 years paying it off, when you only have to work four days a week, eleven months a year, then you can complain
>>
>>127289623
Stay triggered, you don't get banned from 4chan for being a cuck.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.