[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These stabbing of mudshits is getting more and more frequent

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0924.jpg (491KB, 1503x1719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0924.jpg
491KB, 1503x1719px
These stabbing of mudshits is getting more and more frequent. Getting to Muslim tier levels of stabbing won't be a good look.

http://www.wweek.com/uncategorized/2017/05/26/witnesses-man-on-northeast-portland-max-train-cut-the-throats-of-two-men-who-tried-to-stop-anti-muslim-bullying-of-women-passengers/
>>
>>127282691
Why are sanctuary cities a thing?
>>
>>127282691
>clearly liberal rag doesn't mention the race of the attacker
hmmm I wonder why
>>
>>127282691
I'll bet you five bucks this was a white looking Chechen muzzie paid by the Sierra Club down in Hawthorne
>>
>>127284082

The headline makes it pretty obvious.
>>
>>127283781
It was a movement started by churches in the southwest trying to save refugees from cartels and shietttttt. They'd network with other churches to move them around to where they could take care of them. If police were PC and you had a church there doing this kind of operation it would get the label "sanctuary city"
>>
>>127282691
Holy shit this is literally worse than all those Islamic terror attacks put together!
This incident shows that Muslims really are the real victims (even though no Muslims died)
>>
File: ponig.png (48KB, 373x402px) Image search: [Google]
ponig.png
48KB, 373x402px
>>127282691
DAY OF ROPE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-TjLV2d26k
>>
>>127282691

>deaded 2 bitches over shit talk

Damn, he's gonna go far in prison.
>>
>>127284146
But to the point that it's changing demographics? Isn't something being abused here?
>>
>>127282691
That man did nothing wrong and I would like to contribute to his legal defense fund.

Shitlibs need to learn to sit down, shut up and not interfere when a man who actually has something to say is exercising his right to freedom of speech.

It's not everyone else's fault nothing gets through to them but the use or credible threat of lethal force.
>>
>>127284087
Sage
>>
>>127282691
>1 post by this ID

t. sharia blue
>>
>>127284082
>>127284108
So u are saying the attacker was a black guy, that was covering the other guys verbal attack on the muzzies?
>>
>>127284765
he killed 2 males who whiteknighted for the mozlems
>>
>>127282691
BIN ASSAULT KNIVES
>>
Like I'm supposed to give a shit what happens in fucking Portland Aidsland.

I never thought I'd hate a city more than Seattle, but PDX is total gonorrhea. If only Mt. Baker and Mt. Rainier would blow...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.