[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How are you supposed to deal with leftists in terms of your mind,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: a.png (253KB, 389x335px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
253KB, 389x335px
How are you supposed to deal with leftists in terms of your mind, It just bothers me so much.
All over the internet and in real life leftists are just so blind and ignorant and yet they call right wingers the ignorant ones. They're absolutely everything wrong in this world and destroying it.
Being a history fanatic doesn't help much with the anger either, since they're essentially destroying it.
I'm thinking of becoming more politically active or something, do something about it.
>>
>>127276981
I sacrifice my social life to spread the word. My metaphysical crusade to save the West gives me something to live for.
>>
>>127276981
I do drugs
>>
>>127278003
Dude, I don't think you're using 'metaphysical' right.
>>
>>127278224
Inform me then cuck
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 166x159px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 166x159px
>>127276981
How are you supposed to deal with rightists in terms of your mind, It just bothers me so much.
All over the internet and in real life rightists are just so blind and ignorant and yet they call left wingers the ignorant ones. They're absolutely everything wrong in this world and destroying it.
Being a history fanatic doesn't help much with the anger either, since they're essentially destroying it.
I'm thinking of becoming more politically active or something, do something about it.
>>
>>127276981
Don't worry about it. They don't even exist except for in your mind. My theory is you're so bored you've developed this group to hate just to have something to think about and focus on. I, also, am not a 'real' person. I am a digital manifestation of your inner voice of reason imploring you to quit drinking fluoridated water and using toothpaste. Get a water well put in to prevent going full blown crazy.
>>
>>127278415
'Metaphysics' was originally used to describe the book by Aristotle that was placed after The Physics in his cannon.

It subsequently became a very confused term that meant something like the science of pure being.

A more useful way to think about metaphysics is as the study of the ungrounded assumptions that lie at the foundation of a system of knowledge.
>>
Establish a concrete framework to explain why they are wrong. Using this framework, you can predict their behavior and let it roll off of you rather than let it trigger you. Furthermore, you can help redpoll others with the framework.

Ex. The reason trump gets so much bad press is not because he's evil, but because he is an agent of change and the existing power structure does not like change.

Ex. The reason the left uses identity politics so much much is so they can control people through shame and virtue signaling, it has little to do with actual morality or the long term health of society.

If you can get people to see these things, all the dynamics fall into place. It will help keep you from going crazy.
>>
>>127279213
>reading cuckbooks
cuck
>>
>>127279543
Who, in this day and age, is not a cuck?
I remind you, that /pol always was and always will be a board for cucks
>>
I just make fun of them. Humour is the grease of society when alcohol isn't appropriate.
>>
>>127276981
>How are you supposed to deal with leftists in terms of your mind
Why is /pol/ so terrified of leftists? Why do /pol/tards shriek and shit their skirts every time a liberal is mentioned? Why do steaming streams of hot piss run down your legs whenever you think about Democrats?
>>
>>127278712
>1 post by this ID

Kill yourself
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.