[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

first time faggot here - seriously, what is with (((their)))

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: main_900.jpg (52KB, 900x617px) Image search: [Google]
main_900.jpg
52KB, 900x617px
my theory - Other than China (cockroaches in India aren't worth their time - they are still flinging poo at each other), Russia is the one country (((they))) were kicked out of/can't control after the fall of Communism. Khodorkovsky, who started out as a window washer (seriously), was bankrolled by New York Jews in attempting to steal Yukos for pennies on the dollar.

The same has been true in years since. Putin has mandated that Russia is for RUSSIANS, not some multicultural faggotry/jew degeneracy.

And that drives them nuts!
>>
File: IndiPak.jpg (34KB, 625x344px) Image search: [Google]
IndiPak.jpg
34KB, 625x344px
>>127271196

Why you gotta disrespect India m8 ? I mean, Take it easy on us mate. We have been trying to sort ourselves out lately.
>>
>>127271196
actually most Russian billionaires are jews
>>
>>127275077
This
>>
>>127273112
I support my Hindu bros, but poo in the loo will you. Maybe come to Thailand I'll teach you how to use the anus water spray
>>
>>127275077

And after what happened to the so-called "Oligarchs", these kikes mind their Ps and Qs when it comes the Putin. If they outlive their usefulness to him, they'll get locked up or assassinated.
>>
>>127273112
What's another name for a bindi?
>>
>>127275309
Buddhism and Hinduism in eternal friendship.
Fuck sandnigger religions
>>
>>127275488

After Bangkok, I wouldn't blame you if you exterminated every raghead your government could round up.

Nip it in the bud, as it were.
>>
File: 1493087631641.jpg (32KB, 408x632px) Image search: [Google]
1493087631641.jpg
32KB, 408x632px
>>127271196
Leave, I'm warning you.
>>
>>127271196
>i dont know shit about russia the thread
>>
>>127275488
Do you feel closer to Indians or Chinese?
>>
>>127271196
lurk moar

sage
>>
>>127275872
Depends on where you live... close to Chinese borders there hell load of chinks and same for Indian
>>
I think the simpler explanation is that Russia represents the cold-war era which is still vivid in the minds of retarded baby-boomers even after the military industrial complex switched to going after mudslimes.

Alot of (((media))) in recent history has also been priming the public to make Russia a villain again, they are bad guys in a lot of fiction/games/movies etc.

The only thing missing now is a false flag of some sort blaming them, I think that recent malware attack would have been pinned on them if it hadn't been stopped so fast.
>>
it's the only thing the liberals have left.
>>
>>127271196
There is still decades of anti Russian indoctrination lying dormant in the boomers' and old farts' heads back from the cold war days.

That's what they're trying to re-awaken. The young people will believe everything they say anyway.
>>
>>127271196
Russia wants to rule itself instead of being ruled by (((them))), and Russia is the only country in the world that is geopolitically and militarily free to do so.

It's as simple as that.
>>
>>127275881
>lurk
>1 post by this OP ID
sage
>>
File: 1494677999282.jpg (42KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1494677999282.jpg
42KB, 800x450px
>>127275077
This.

Don't be deceived, OP. Putin sucks Jew cock massively.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8JSPjTy3BM
>>
>>127273112
dang I'd let her poo in my loo anytime
>>
>>127273112
This

Any nation that plays cricket is reasonably civilised. Most Pajeets over here are pretty nice desu senpai
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.