[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Report: NSA Director Mike Rogers confirms Trump-Russia election

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: PUTIN BOOK2.jpg (397KB, 1158x731px) Image search: [Google]
PUTIN BOOK2.jpg
397KB, 1158x731px
Report: NSA Director Mike Rogers confirms Trump-Russia election collusion to employees
By Bill Palmer
Updated: 6:33 pm EDT Fri May 26, 2017
>>
Americans have largely come to know NSA Director Mike Rogers for his role in publicly testifying alongside former FBI Director James Comey during congressional hearings into Donald Trump’s Russia scandal. More recently, it’s come to light that Trump tried and failed to convince Rogers to lie to the American people about the Trump-Russia investigation. And now comes a report that Rogers recently confirmed to his employees that the NSA has evidence of Trump-Russia collusion.

That word comes by way of intel community insider John Schindler, who has published a lengthy column in the Observer. He reveals that according to multiple sources of his within the intel community, Mike Rogers held a town hall event this week which was broadcast to the entirety of the NSA. Rogers told employees that “There is no question that we have evidence of election involvement and questionable contacts with the Russians.”
>>
>sources say..
>>
File: Trump snuggles Putin.jpg (50KB, 599x401px) Image search: [Google]
Trump snuggles Putin.jpg
50KB, 599x401px
>>127271191
Holy fuck! Is this why Trump and Kushner want to grant special privileges to the Russians -- they're taking payments form Russian billionaires who want secret hiding places for all the money they've stolen from the people. And Trump/Kushner are completely willing to sell out American security and national wellbeing for this goal of personal enrichment. Is this how it works, anon?
>>
Faggot anon is just going to cherry pick the article.

My turn:

>I have spoken with several NSA officials who witnessed the director’s talk and I’m reporting their firsthand accounts, which corroborate each other, on condition of anonymity.
>>
>>127271484
>

haha, trump got in bed with russians when US banks stopped lending him money in 2000 after his nth bankruptcy and his credit rating dropped to zero. russians were desperate to stash literally 100s of billions and trumpo was desperate to stay afloat when no bank would lend to him. pretty simple. kompromat with lolis is just a corollary.
>>
File: Trump horse.jpg (59KB, 520x428px) Image search: [Google]
Trump horse.jpg
59KB, 520x428px
>>127272302
That sounds about right, anon. Any sources to confirm the story. The Russians obviously have a lot of shit on Trump. I don't think it's the pee-pee story (though it is still quite hilarious). It would make sense if it's about large debts that Trump owes the Russians. Trump's business has always been built on debt -- to the point that he barely owns any of the buildings that bear his name. All this shit is probably enhanced by Trump's personal admiration for puffed-up dictators, probably deriving from his wish to be one himself.
>>
>>127272616

palmerreport blogger is my source for rumors

what the heck is a reasonable person like you doing on pol? reasonable replies are soo rare on pol.
>>
>>127272869
Thanks for the source. Obviously I'm lost.
>>
>>127272616
LONG HORSE GET LONG!!!!!!
>>
File: IMG_1624.png (171KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1624.png
171KB, 400x400px
What is the point of these threads?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.