[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Russian ambassador told Moscow that Kushner wanted secret communications

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: Kushman.png (694KB, 1600x751px) Image search: [Google]
Kushman.png
694KB, 1600x751px
Russian disinformation tactic or legitimate security concern?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russian-ambassador-told-moscow-that-kushner-wanted-secret-communications-channel-with-kremlin/2017/05/26/520a14b4-422d-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html?utm_term=.0553341de9a8
>>
>>127258921
Please archive sources with a reputation for bad journalism and clickbait.

https://archive.is/0GucA <- washingtonpost.com article
>>
>>127258921
Good. I hope Kushner gets fired.
>>
>>127258921
Who cares? Kushner is cancer. If we can get rid of him all the better, doesn't matter if the story is true or not so long as that kike gets kicked out on his ass.
>>
>>127258941
I actually didn't want to post the link to the WAPO article but I don't know how to archive sources until now. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>127259540
>>127259049
Why he's pretty based actually
>>
>>127259540
But the article implies that he was negotiating this communication channel for the entire trump transition team. This could be used to argue that a large portion of Trumps (And possibly trump himself) team is compromised.
>>
File: slide.png (59KB, 501x207px) Image search: [Google]
slide.png
59KB, 501x207px
>>
File: 1432306483-20150522after.png (12KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1432306483-20150522after.png
12KB, 360x360px
Hillary's campaign manager is now a columnist at the Washington Post. That should tell you everything you need to know about their credibility.

Let me guess; The article is full of weasel words like "may have," "possibly," and "sources suggest."
>>
>>127260344
Not a slide, I'm just concerned for Trump's campaign because this could pick up steam with the left if there's even the slight possibility that its true. Calling this a slide is the equivalent to sticking your head in the sand and hoping that the problem will go away on its own.
>>
>>127258921
>according to U.S. officials briefed on intelligence reports.

Oh look, more anonymous sources.
>>
>>127258921

Night, night babydicks.

I hope it's starting to sink in.

This isn't about Kushner.

Or Russia.

Or even just bringing down President Asshole, although JESUS FUCK CHRIST YES WE WANT HIM GONE.

It's the start of a Federal RICO case that will annihilate every high ranking official in the Republican Party.

This is an extinction level event for the Republican Party.

Not fair, you say? Baseless? Cruel? Insane?

Now you know how we felt when you lapped up false promises from an orange shitgibbon, propagated fake news cooked by up Russian intelligence, set back race relations fifty fucking years, and ONLY because you couldn't stand the thought of a highly qualified vagina infinitely more intelligent than you running this country.

Fuck you. We will not stop until he's sentenced to prison for life and Nancy Pelos is fucking President.

YOU SHOULD HAVE LET HER WIN!
>>
>>127260544
gb2oven kike
>>
>>127260783
kill yourself you stupid cunt
>>
slydeeeeeee
>>
>>127260950
There are multiple threads on /pol/ right now that involve the following:

>/r9k/ tier rants against women
>E celebrity threads
>Moon landing hoax threads
>Why do you hate X? threads
>When will Men/Women become obsolete because muh robots? Threads
And many more.

Why do you think that the two threads mentioning the Kushner FBI probe are slide threads? Holy fuck, are you stupid?
>>
Trump is done for now.... how many times
>>
>>127261754
they are
>>
>>127259049
Why stop at getting fired? I hope he goes to prison, just like his scumbag father.
>>
This Jew was the worst thing to happen to Trump's campaign.
>>
>>127259742
This is actual 3464D chess by Trump

Pence was in charge of the transition so he's the one who will get fucked.

remember that Pence wasn't Trump's pick, but Manafort's.

Christie will make a BIG comeback
>>
>>127262334

worst post ive ever seen
>>
>>127258921
srsly can't let grompf get the nuclear codez
>>
>>127258921
>Kislyak reported to his superiors in Moscow that Kushner, son-in-law and confidant to then-President-elect Trump, made the proposal during a meeting on Dec. 1 or 2 at Trump Tower
>Russia at times feeds false information into communication streams it suspects are monitored as a way of sowing misinformation and confusion among U.S. analysts.

lmao
>>
>>127258921
Man, the (((media))) really is going after this guy now. I guess (((they))) have no problem sacrificing their own for (((their))) goals of Hebrew domination.
>>
>>127258921
You mean Kushner wants a private channel with Russia? Just how they had during the Cold War. HOLY SHIT IMPEACH IMPEACH DRUMPF PUTIN
>>
I actually don't care in this case, I just want Kushner gone
>>
>no comment from the white house
Time for prison
>>
This happened months after Trump was elected. If Trump was trying to setup back channels then that implies he didn't have back channels before.

Check mate Mensch Monkey
>>
>>127258921
Oops, looks like Kush gone done a treason, not good!
>>
>>127263566
The White House already has an established secure communications channel with Russia, Kushner wanted a secret, undocumented channel. How does that sound?
>>
>>127264112
> If Trump was trying to setup back channels then that implies he didn't have back channels before.
Or he thought the previous back channels were compromised.
>>
>>127258921
> Washington Post: "There president shat himself."
> White House: "The president did not shit himself."
> Trump via Twitter: "I shat myself on purpose."
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.