[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is it every artist I like ends up being Jewish? I really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Why is it every artist I like ends up being Jewish?

I really hate that
>>
>>127248164
Dio is jewish?
>>
>>127248164
jews are the master race. deal with it.
>>
It's a symbolic gesture for a rainbow in the dark, you mooks.
>>
>>127248164
"art" is a degenerate and hedonistic pastime; it's why the church had to control artists to only make religious related themes and music

look at the degeneracy that modern music and paintings and movies promote
>>
>>127248164
Cos jews like money.
>>
>>127248327
>>127248327
He was raised catholic but denounced religion later on.

But the first time I seen this pic was today on Facebook

Was he hiding it?
>>
HOOOOOOOOOLlYYYYYYY DDDIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEERRRRRR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhGEGIBGLu8
>>
>>127248804

Guy has god tier pipes
>>
Because Jews are smart and creative? Also nepotism.
>>
>>127248164
Media are in jewish hands, and they promote jewish artist first, the the others
>>
Dio - one of the few manlets who ever truly learned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6CjO0H2j0s
>>
>>127248164
Who dat?

Is that Dio? I thought he has been dead for awhile.
>>
Jews are vastly overrepresented in nearly every intellectual domain. From nobel prize winners to writers. Even esports players have overrepresented jewish surnames.
>>
>>127248327
No, he was just visiting Israel for a show and wore a head cover like you're supposed to at the Wailing Wall.
>>
File: It was me Dio.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
It was me Dio.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTKRDZ_8Qek
>>
>>127249233
Well duh they are the master race.
>>
>>127249227
Nah. Turns out he survived by stealing Jonathan's body and waiting inside his coffin at the bottom of the ocean.
>>
>>127248885
>has
>>
>>127248164
protocols of zion
>>
>>127248327
>Dio is jewish?
No, Italian-American
>>
File: future fash tiger ride.jpg (106KB, 750x537px) Image search: [Google]
future fash tiger ride.jpg
106KB, 750x537px
sage

fake and gay

>>127248164
>>127248327

He's Italian

>>127248492
>jews are the master race. deal with it.
You're not even a race, inbred
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.