[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can only post in this thread if you have the greatest head

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: Queen_Cute.gif (3MB, 246x300px) Image search: [Google]
Queen_Cute.gif
3MB, 246x300px
You can only post in this thread if you have the greatest head of state in the world and you love her like she was your granny
>>
File: du30.jpg (5KB, 206x127px) Image search: [Google]
du30.jpg
5KB, 206x127px
...well okay, but I love him like my gramps
>>
>>127243471
can we borrow him for a bit, we got some degenerates and niggers to get rid of
>>
>>127243471
>>127244152
fucking baboons get out of my queen thread
>>
Does being a protectorate count?
Good save the queen
>>
>>127241945

May is kind of like that horrible grandmother everyone in the family hates but we all put up with her when she comes around while the queen is the genuine, loving and caring one we all really like and can't wait to be basked in her company.
>>
>>127241945
Why did she eat those canadian catholic kids?
>>
>>127241945
she drinks the blood of infants, she has an arrest warrent on her for kidnapping children https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUfJXdMIRGw&t=1243s
>>
>>127241945
Man, when she kicks the bucket probably sooner than later the butthurt of the eternal anglo will be insane.
A good chance to go cold turkey on /pol/ and... well, all media in general for at least a month.
>>
File: queenie 1.jpg (8KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
queenie 1.jpg
8KB, 290x174px
>>127244524
papist lies!!
off with is head!!
>>
>>127241945
>Lizzy will die in your lifetime
Feels bad man. Not looking forward to King Charles desu
>>
>>127241945
>You can only post in this thread if you have the greatest head of state in the world and you love her like she was your granny
OK, now, before you say anything. Here, have a cup of tea. I know you like that stuff. And it'll help you to avoid sore throat from your reeeeeee'ing.
>>
File: CHUMPF.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
CHUMPF.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
The queen is an old, obsolete, worthless position. It is no higher than a common pleb. You britcucks act like she is some kind of important figure... She's a goddam sideshow. Oh... Yeah and we have the greatest head of state.
>>
>greatest head of state
She saw fair Albion fall from the heights of the British Empire into its present state as a Paki rape colony where your daughters are gangraped and murdered and nothing is done about it. It all happened on her watch and the level of respect Brits pay that incompetent bint is unfathomable to me.
>>
whore
>>
>>127245304
>implying the queen does anything other than waddle around being a burden on society.
>>
>>127241945

I'd love her as my granny... if you know what I mean.
>>
>>127244910
Charlie is a good lad, he's just misunderstood desu.

Did you watch that TV about what would happen if Charlie became king and he closes down parliament?
>>
File: 1463273034642.png (659KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1463273034642.png
659KB, 720x540px
>yfw this thread is flooded by butthurt "Irish" republicunts

Its not our fault you couldn't even grow potatoes.
>>
>>127246052
You love her like you'd love anyone that made you tea and richtea biscuits?
>>
>>127246469
They successfully dodged the famine in fairness
>>
God bless Lizzy! I said my attestation Oath to her and would follow her into battle against the corrupt government any day,
>>
>>127246513

of course. And buttered crumpets too.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.