[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

67% of British people believe "UK in part responsible for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

United Kuckdom
>>
"at least in part" - huge caveat there, and you'd have to be pretty deluded to assume it's not a factor whatsoever.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170526-110906.png (967KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170526-110906.png
967KB, 1440x2560px
It's you fault OP for being on this extremist website!
>>
We went to fight American wars in the Middle East for their dark god Mammon. I can understand why a person from that region or a person with connections to that region might become a terrorist. We have to destroy the terrorists that threaten our civilization, but we can't forget that the whore of Babylon rode the great beast that is America east and embittered those peoples against us.
>>
>>127231336
Yeah, for letting them in
>>
>>127231336
they are not wrong

there's a reason muslims don't blow stuff up in Asia or Eastern Europe

we didn't invade their deserts
>>
>>127231336
it's a skewed question
ask "do you believe that wars that the UK has supported or fought hold significance regarding terror against against the UK?"
you'll get very different numbers
>>
>>127231336
this doesn't mean in a moral sense you retard

ISIS can literally be traced to the fall of saddam hussein
>>
File: 1492207596422.jpg (91KB, 840x646px) Image search: [Google]
1492207596422.jpg
91KB, 840x646px
>>127231336
>Gets bombed and lots of people killed
>"It's our fault though"
>>
>>127232013
>there's a reason muslims don't blow stuff up in Asia

They do blow stuff up in the Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia and China (I'm assuming you were only referring to the Far East)
>>
>>127231503
So why are there attacks in Germany and Sweden?
Only cucks think muzzies will suddenly leave us alone if we stop bombing them.
>>
>>127231503
This, they all need to die in a fire still.
>>
>>127231336
attacking Iraq and others is clearly going to piss people off, but Islam is the problem. Look at east asian nations with large muslim populations. They never built empires on arab land.
>>
>>127231336
Source for poll?
>>
He's partly right - we bomb the middle eastern countries, create a refugee crisis and then let them in. Sad!

Don't forget the previous 3 government's immigration policies too.
>>
It is true though, they've been helping burgers bomb muzzies at Israel's request for years
>>
>>127231336
they're not wrong this is a very old conflict. part of me is sure that sayyid qatb was a CIA/MI5 asset

HOWEVER

that doesn't mean the UK should roll over and allow themselves to become islamic. it's the opposite, they should finish the fight.
>>
I don't remember any vietnamese terrorist attack in America
I don't remember any argentinian terrorist attack in UK
And I don't remember UK bombing Ireland when the IRA was making terrorists attacks in UK
>>
File: 1490226211684.png (68KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1490226211684.png
68KB, 500x380px
>>127231336
What i want to know is why do we take this people in? i mean we are bombing them and they are pretty much the enemy at this point. It seems retarded to welcome the people you are bombing into your countries.
>>
>>127231336
>Only answers to the question are yes, no, or don't know
As others have said, skewed question to give the impression that British people are sympathetic with terrorists.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.