[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be American >Get shot (also 53%) >Be Leaf >Get arrested

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1483281179510.jpg (21KB, 390x450px)
1483281179510.jpg
21KB, 390x450px
>Be American
>Get shot (also 53%)
>Be Leaf
>Get arrested for Islamophobia
>Be Brit
>Get arrested for no reason
>Be Swede
>Get cucked by Abdul
>Be German
>Get cucked by Mohammed
>Be Frog
>Get cucked by EU and Abdul simultaneously

What countries do we have left that are worth living in? I'm thinking of moving to the channel islands in the very near future.
>>
Poland
>>
>>127219264
Bulgaria
Poland
Hungary

pick one
>>
>>127219264
Every first world country is "cucked" to you so I recommend you move into a coffin
>>
>Be portuguese
>Work while gypsies waste welfare money on restaurants
>>
>>127220490
Incredibly overrated. One of the slowest growing economies in Europe.

>>127220637
Nice try Bulgaria, but you're still full of gypsies and degenerates.
Hungary has a life expectancy well below average and most of their strong businesses leave for Northern Europe
>>
>>127221249
I just heard that poland was really conservative and the food is good
>>
>>127220762
That's not true, I even said in my original post that I'm thinking of moving to the channel islands. Small, quiet populations with zero taxation and great quality of life. Guernsey is also openly islamophobic which is a plus in my book.
>>
>>127219264
Iceland, Denmark, Latvia, Switzerland
>>
>>127221520
>I just heard that poland was really conservative and the food is good
yeah, their food is so good, that we in Russia banned their meat a few times in a last decade.
>>
>>127221903
can't argue with russians desu
>>
>>127221677
Switzerland is a good answer actually, thanks for making me feel marginally better.
As for your other three suggestions, Iceland is leftist central, Denmark has Muslim no-go zones and Latvia is poor af.
>>
>>127219264
There's communities worth living in for each country you're spouting memes about except maybe Canada.
>>
>>127221249

Didn't Poland have the fastest growing GDP in Europe last year?
>>
>>127222396
no, Monaco did
Poland was 20th (21st if you count turkey, which I don't)
>>
File: friend.jpg (65KB, 426x600px) Image search: [Google]
friend.jpg
65KB, 426x600px
Sweden has reached nadir, the only way is up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PszOkkEWa3o

The afghans we've gotten the past years looked fresh and cocky when they arrived; now they're worn down heroinists, all of them. Desperately seeking pennies to afford mitigation to the cold, dark Sweden.

A man worked abroad for ten years, when he returned to Sweden he noticed that all natives had become grumpy, frustrated and pushy. A recent study showed that general unity and sense of belonging among people was record high, but racial segregation was rapidly increasing. Three dozen hospital staff (physicians and nurses) wrote a letter to the editor of one of the big newspapers and outright held irresponsible immigration responsible for europe's worst healthcare.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.