[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POLAND NO!!! > Polish parliament votes to limit access t

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

POLAND NO!!!

> Polish parliament votes to limit access to morning after pill

>WARSAW — Poland’s ruling Law and Justice (PiS) party pushed a controversial bill through the lower house of parliament, or Sejm, late Thursday that includes a provision to limit access to emergency contraception, such as the EllaOne pill.

> The bill will now move on to the upper house, the Senate, after which PiS-friendly President Andrzej Duda is expected to give it a final sign-off. The procedural calendar suggests the draft law would take effect in August.

> Health Minister Konstanty Radziwiłł and other PiS politicians have said that pills like EllaOne are used by women to induce early abortion. Poland already has some of Europe’s most restrictive abortion regulations.

http://www.politico.eu/article/polish-parliament-votes-to-limit-access-to-emergency-contraception/
>>
>>127216315

I'm not sure how Poland's system works, but in AMERICA, women ODing on morning after pills to induce an abortion only became a problem when morning after pills became "over the counter."
>>
>>127216997
Right now you can buy it without prescription in every pharmacy
>>
>>127216315
what the fuck?
Thats like banning condoms.
I get this can cause more white births, but really?
If Im fucking some ho and something were to happen to the condom Id make damn sure she took the morning after pill.
are they seriously trying to take that failsafe away from people?
>>
>>127217278

That's how it is here in America.

My guess here is "limited access" means it will no longer be over the counter. Not a decision I agree with, but I understand WHY.

This is why we can't have nice things.
>>
>pill used to induce abortion
>has negative side effects
>limit access to pill

What's the issue, proxyfag? Won't get paid for this post.
>>
>>127216997
>women ODing on morning after pills to induce an abortion only became a problem when morning after pills became "over the counter."
A coat hanger can be used to induce an abortion too, wanna ban them?
Lets do away with stairs too, handcapable ramps everywhere!
>>
>>127218690
They are not "trying", but they are "doing it". Upper house - PiS has majority. President - he is from PiS. 1, maybe 2 months and they will pass this bill

>>127218967
Well, in Polish things can get complicated in this matter. What I mean is that a woman will have to go to the doctor and get examined by him. Then, he can REFUSE to write her prescription because of "conscience clause". And then a pharmacist can REFUSE to sell it because of "conscience clause" again.
>>
>>127219523
in Poland*
>>
>>127218690
Read a bit about how the pill affects the minds of young women. If you actually understood a bit of biology, you'd instantly understand why this is a good move and why women are fucking filthy degenerates nowadays.
>>
>>127216315
What's the fucking problem? The rest of Europe doesn't even let you buy Aspirin without a prescription. Oh noes, Poland wants medication by prescription, those vile tyrants!
>>
>>127219004
Lurk more
>>
>>127216315
Poland really is, like Sobienski III, the defender of Christianity, bless.
>>
>>127219706
What? Elaborate
>>
>>127219233

Except normal sane women aren't going to shove a sharp metal stick up their vagina or throw themselves down a flight of stairs.

Pills on the other-hand are abused all the time, either by purpose or accidentally. It is quite easy to take too much before you realize you fucked up.
>>
>>127219590
This
>>
>>127218690
It's going to help the Polish people long term.
>>
>>127216315
so you guys are actually trying the white sharia thing?
impressive
>>
>>127222206
This is a real good phrase to describe our government, catholic sharia + (white) nationalism
pretty unique in today's world, to be quite honest
>>
When are you going to go full Catholic nationalism like the old Peru and Chile?
>>
>>127219523

What th- They can refuse to give the morning after pill because of their conscious? WOW. Just... just WOW.

It's always best to use two forms of contraception if you want to be VERY sure you don't make a baby, but a lot of people do not, and condoms DO break.
>>
>>127216315
Good.
>>
>>127222712
>What th- They can refuse to give the morning after pill because of their conscious? WOW. Just... just WOW.
Yes, they can. Same thing applies to an abortion (which is possible only if fetus is deformed/has down syndrome/mother was raped). Our minister of health recently said, that he wouldn't prescribe morning after pill to raped woman - he would use conscious clause.

>It's always best to use two forms of contraception if you want to be VERY sure you don't make a baby, but a lot of people do not, and condoms DO break.
1) Those pills are poisonous to women's minds and bodies. It causes degeneracy and feminism.
2) In Poland many people still practice sex without condoms and they believe that if a man "pulls out" in the right moment, then a woman won't get pregnant. Such is sex education in Poland.

The woman responsible for sex education is schools recently said that condoms are evil and women need "blessing" effects of men's cum. And I am not even joking, she is catho-taliban, as we say. I don't give a fuck about that, but it always gives me a solid laugh when I hear that leftists' butthurt.
>>
>>127218690
This is a good thing you mong
>>
>>127216997
>women ODing on morning after pills to induce an abortion only became a problem when morning after pills became "over the counter."

Not our problem
Our problem is that you treat 1 day human like it is parasite or some shit you can get rid of and throw to garbage
Where is your respect for human life?
It doesn't even matter to us how old human is or if he can't live without a mother, because we want to make a statement that every life is sacred
>>
>>127216315
G-d bless poland!
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.