[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Martin Shkreli - "I'll put up $100,000 for information

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: wuuuutmartin.jpg (72KB, 1024x602px) Image search: [Google]
wuuuutmartin.jpg
72KB, 1024x602px
Martin Shkreli - "I'll put up $100,000 for information leading to the arrest of Seth Rich's killer."
>>
Where's wu tang?
>>
>>127210154
Only 100k? The governments gonna need more than that.
>>
File: 1495244027039-pol.jpg (4KB, 160x180px) Image search: [Google]
1495244027039-pol.jpg
4KB, 160x180px
>>127210154
Pay up
>>
>>127210154
That guy is gonna have the same faith as Seth if he keeps doing that
>>
>>127210250
Probably planning their one allowed heist to retake their album, as per the auction contract.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guG9cVs3ms4
>>
>>127210380
Shkreli can make a movie/doc out of it.

Set up a dinner party inviting them and leaking the plans to the house.

Then just film the happenings.
>>
Even if you find Seth Rich's murderer, exactly who is going to arrest him? You?
>inb4 police
Think again faggots.
>>
>>127210620

it's not about that, it's about making the news so big msm can't ignore it
>>
>>127210367
>That guy is gonna have the same faith as Seth if he keeps doing that

He has already said he would convert to Judaism if necessary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGwXwynwGdA
>>
>>127210870
Do you see how the media is ignoring thirty dead Copts so that they can show Clinton giving a speech? Making the news big doesn't mean a thing anymore.
>>
>>127210620
Bannon's mercenaries .
>Inb4 lol drumfpt cant even
You think they ended up in the white house by luck and uneducated basement dweller vote ?!

They were well prepared and knew the beast already .

But Muh Russia , muh obstruction muh exaquaintance's son
>>
> Leading to the arrest

We can provide info all day long.

Better option is to offer $100,000 to whatever jurisdiction that will actually make an arrest and prosecute.
>>
>>127210354
He can't keep getting away with it!
>>
File: Helm's_Deep_Charge.jpg (115KB, 950x402px) Image search: [Google]
Helm's_Deep_Charge.jpg
115KB, 950x402px
>>127211054
> id check out
Mfw Trump come back as Trump the White
Arresting people
Shuting down the luggerpress.
Draining the swamp for real .
>1000 years of Trump's Reich
>>
Would he give the $100,000 if the convicted is just a robber and not a DNC hit-man?
>>
Based shkrels
You know it wasnt some hood nigger because their cousin or uncle or mom would have gotten that cash by now
>>
>>127210250
That
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.