[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a day off from work >wake up about 1.5 hours later

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 6nw687df.png (9KB, 446x399px) Image search: [Google]
6nw687df.png
9KB, 446x399px
>have a day off from work
>wake up about 1.5 hours later than usual due to no alarm set
>go to gym and do some chores, realise it's already noon, and come to the realisation that 9-5 jobs are life killers, this is life without Taylorism
>still really weak at the gym due to many previous nights of caffeine ruined and alarm clock abbreviated sleep
>extremely hot and sunny day
>go walking on Tower Bridge and feel bad when seeing so many young, happy, Chads, Staceys, normies enjoying life
>go to regent's park and the demoralising effects of seeing attractive young people reaches its apex
>currently starting my usually post-work routine of wasting the rest of the day drinking coffee and feeling sad about life and eating junk food while telling myself never again after today
>>
>2017
>not being a NEET or self-employed

Seriously there is no excuse to be a wage cuck in 2017 (unless you like it, then all the more power to you)
>>
>>127209357
Time to find a new better job.
Wonder if the caffeine is causing some of this too.
>>
File: 1493852823918.png (152KB, 1387x805px) Image search: [Google]
1493852823918.png
152KB, 1387x805px
Are you me?
>Work the night shift
>Get out at 5am
>Bike for an hour around the neighborhood
>Go to sleep on a warm day
>Wake up at noon to eat and walk around the neighborhood
>Sleep at 4pm and wake up to shower at 9
> Bike to work early to play a couple sets of ping pong with the lads.
Work and repeat
>>
>>127209357
>post-work routine of wasting the rest of the day drinking coffee

You are doing it wrong. Wtf @ coffee after lifting. Lift in the morning with some small snack (300-400kcal) on 300-400mg of caffeine 3 times a week (or 4 if you want). After that you can still kill it at work due to the caffeine. Around 3pm the caffaine "crash" sets in, leave work at 5pm and have all the caffeine out of your system before you go to bed.

Caffeine too late in the day can fuck up your sleep. Studies done show that 100mg 4-6 hours before bed can already reduce your quality of sleep to such a degree that while sleeping 8 hours, you feel like you have only slept 7 hours. Now imagine this with 200mg caffeine and only sleeping 6 hours. Say good bye to literally everything if you do this regularly.

>/fit/.

If I can't train in the morning then I take caffeine around 3pm, start lifting around 6pm and then have a total of around 9-10 hours between caffeine intake and going to bed.
>>
>>127210586

I know that caffeine fucks me up. But I am weak willed. My main hobby for the past two years has been drinking coffee, driving around (now riding the tuve), admiring qts I'll never talk to, and feeling sad about life.
>>
File: caffeine.jpg (35KB, 446x399px) Image search: [Google]
caffeine.jpg
35KB, 446x399px
Adrenal fatigue?
>>
I'd rather be a wageslave than unemployed, I'm 22 and still living with my parents
Feel like necking myself desu
>>
>>127209531
I legitimately like the wagecuck life. I work three 12 hour days and then get 4 days off. I make enough money at my job that I can buy whatever I want and still have a ton left over to save.
>>
>>127210586
german autism is impressive autism
>>
>>127213769
Same, but I work 20 hours a week get three days off and still have money after rent and bills to save some for a rainy day
>>
>>127209531
>2017
>not working in a unionized job and suing the fuck out of anyone who tries to get you removed

why tho
>>
File: 1494562322880m.jpg (257KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494562322880m.jpg
257KB, 1024x1024px
>>127213181
Sitting on 2 degrees
Working a shit job (part time)
Studying to get into Law School...

Living in my parents basement and will be 27 the summer.

I know the feels, brother.

Pic unrelated.
>>
Unemployment is fun for a while, but poverty becomes dangerous.
If you think it's time to get a job but don't know how, throw your resume on CareerBuilder and press auto-apply.
You'll probably get calls back same day.
>>
22 years old
Military veteran with nothing to show for it
Working a shitty security job 12-9, 5 days a week
School fulltime
Literally zero friends
Gaining weight and going bald

What's the fucking point lads?
>>
>>127216984
Find yourself a good girl.
Find yourself some good lads.
Why don't you have friends?
>>
>>127209357
9-5 sounds like fucking paradise. Try 5-2, then come talk to me.
>>
>>127218026

I'm married but that isn't going well either.

I left home for the Army and had a small circle of friends. Contact dwindled and we just don't talk anymore. I got out last year and I've just never made any friends.
>>
I know that feel all too well OP, I feel like an outcast from society. 26 years old never had a girlfriend, haven't had friends in almost 10 years. I just go to work, then go to the gym, come home rinse and repeat. My weekends/days off are spent sleeping in and drinking in front of the computer. There has to be more to life than this, no? I have nothing to live for desu, I have thought about saving up a few thousand and making a run for it in south america.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.