[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily Reminder that whites are scheduled to become a minorit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: ahhhhh.png (275KB, 517x350px) Image search: [Google]
ahhhhh.png
275KB, 517x350px
Daily Reminder that whites are scheduled to become a minority by 2045

http://archive.is/EqYzx

What can be done to reverse this trend ? WHat have you done today to help reverse this trend ?

Daily reminder that time is running out. Tick Tock fellow whites
>>
File: boermeisie.jpg (73KB, 615x819px) Image search: [Google]
boermeisie.jpg
73KB, 615x819px
I've been dating a white Jewish girl for about 4 years now, but only recently discovered that she won't convert to Christianity and, instead, would prefer me to convert to Judaism if we're to go down that path. She isn't religious, but she claims it's just more practical -- something, something about Israeli citizenship is easier that way.

What's a solution to such a situation?

Would a person like herself be accepted into a possible future white ethnostate with me seeing as she's white and not religious in terms of her Judaism?

My girlfriend looks like pic related, but prettier.
>>
>>127205885

obvious bait

SAD!
>>
>>127205799
Sass on pic
>>
>>127205885
She would, you wouldn't.
>>
>>127205799
>Daily reminder that time is running out.
Every young White American should has at least three white children. The more - the better. And not to live in places like New Mexico or LA.
>>
>>127207111
>Every young White American should has at least three white children

yeah and how do we get them to do that ?
>>
File: large.png (532KB, 614x383px)
large.png
532KB, 614x383px
America, Canada UK Sweden France etc are beyond saving. It's time to focus on uniting the slavs. Fuck the west. And if you think anything is going to be any different in these countries, look at America, we're 40% white and nothing is changing.
>>
>>127207256

If we build the wall; deport the illegals; and manage to raise the white birth rate; we can keep the US white. It is the crown jewel of the west we can't lose it.

There is probably no hope for canada however
>>
>>127205799
whites are already a minority in the fucking world where just about to become a minority in our own fucking countries.
>>
File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px)
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
>>127205799

Feminism has destroyed entire Planets. It drop's birth rates and causes Society degeneration.

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
>>127207229
I'm Russian, don't know. Maybe fuck off torelance, racemixing, nigraculture and start to live as in good old times of Twain or Salinger?
>>
>>127207256

What you seem to fail to realize... Is that outside of the major cities and a few states, America is in reality nearly 100% white.

If things actually got bad enough, whites will just move to the white states. Even using stats from the most degenerate apps, you can see that whites unanimously don't date outside their phenotype, and the ones who do don't matter because it isn't like they're going to raise a multi-generational family anyway, they're fodder.
>>
>>127207726
LOL abandon thread. LARP is here.

You need to get back on your medication.
>>
>>127208106
Hmmmmmm, some interesting statistics... https://news.vice.com/story/white-people-voted-to-elect-donald-trump
What can we do to un-brainwash the whites who voted for Clinton?
>>
>>127208984

we need the republican party too move more to the left and still give some government support for poor whites
>>
>>127208984
>Young white people made up 12 percent of voters
>48 percent of them voted Trump
>43 percent voted Clinton

how do we fix young whites ?
>>
>>127209166
I mean, I guess. There is a lot of white people using public services such as food stamps and Obama care actually helped me out a lot while I was in college, and while I was looking for a job but I felt the other issues were way more important, such as immigration and the wall, which is why I voted for Trump
>>
File: Spot-a-Finn.jpg (143KB, 1061x984px)
Spot-a-Finn.jpg
143KB, 1061x984px
Lol sucks to be white.
>>
>>127205799
I have a son and I'll be impregnating my wife again shortly
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.