[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are beards degenerate? Everyone started treating me with respect

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 9

File: beard-01.jpg (786KB, 4841x3632px) Image search: [Google]
beard-01.jpg
786KB, 4841x3632px
Are beards degenerate?

Everyone started treating me with respect once I started growing a beard, but I don't know if that's because of the hipster culture here.

Some Indian guy at my takeaway place asked if I was a Muslim so I was considering shaving it off
>>
I'm still just wondering how we evolved to even have beards.

How come chimpanzees (our common ancestors) don't have them?
>>
Nobody ever comments on my beard. It's just a chin strap with a huge goatee. Thinking about braiding it, but that would probably look queer.
>>
>>127204486
judging by your description, it already looks queer.
>>
mine is unkept so i get some crazy looks

im sure they will respect you if it looks clean

i dont get nothing but bad looks like im a terrorsit or amish
>>
i would say no, as long as your not part of the hipster "culture" and have physical strength to support it
>>
Dont shave your beard cunt.
Be a man.
>>
>>127204608
you look queer, probably sporting bitch tits.
>>
File: jon-hamm-1-sized.jpg (33KB, 240x276px) Image search: [Google]
jon-hamm-1-sized.jpg
33KB, 240x276px
Beards are honestly for low test faggots trying to conceal their feminity.
Real males rock the shadow
>>
>>127204151
>asked if you were a muslim.
You should have said yes, enjoy that sweet liberal dick sucking
>>
trim beard once or twice a week and you'll look good and won't have to shave much (or ever), which is great. nowadays a well kept beard is no problem even working in a bank.

if you can't grow a full beard, please don't, its always embarassing.
beard haters are always the guys that can't grow a proper one btw.
>>
File: shaved.jpg (49KB, 435x500px) Image search: [Google]
shaved.jpg
49KB, 435x500px
>>127204151

>2019-2
>body hair
>>
File: 1480927257510.png (377KB, 668x568px) Image search: [Google]
1480927257510.png
377KB, 668x568px
>>127204151
So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)
>>
>>127204323

Fun fact: mongoloids can't grow good beards and some amerindians cannot grow facial hair at all.

Negroids also have less full beards and capoids cannot grow facial hair.

Only caucasoids and australoids can grow full beards.
>>
>>127205288

I've seen some Ainu with pretty sick beards
>>
>>127204151
depends on the type of beard really, and also your hair style
>>
>>127204151
Exist 2 kind of people:
the ones who have beard, that are called men
and women
>>
>>127204151
if it looks like a bush, trim it and brush it regularly.
>>
a good beard is a lot of effort to upkeep
>>
>>127204950

Indians hate muslims though. He probably would have shit in my food
>>
>>127204151
Most people with beards these days are social justice losers, so yes.
>>
File: mfw (9).gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
mfw (9).gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>127204151
>mfw i ironically wore a beard before they were mainstream and cool.
>mfw that makes me a literal hipster
>>
>>127204151
If they think you're Muslim just for having a beard, you're clearly not white.
>>
>>127205486
Yes, you must wash it twice everyday.
>>
>>127204151

I sometimes like the look of having a beard but it just gets so irritating after a week of growing it, the feeling of fresh air on your face is great.
Gonna have to grow a full one forever if I go bald though >:^(
>>
stopped shaving in october myself -got into "longbeard territory - was feeling a little muzzie so I trimmed it to about 1 inch. My wife thinks I look "jolly" now.

tl:dr - do whatever the fuck you like, bitch
>>
File: technoviking.jpg (31KB, 361x268px) Image search: [Google]
technoviking.jpg
31KB, 361x268px
>>127204151
I have a techno viking gotee. Not a full beard.
>>
beards were viewed as a sign of repect till women and fags ruined it
>>
>>127205691
That, or he's a gwar.

https://www.breitbart.com/london/2014/09/09/ginger-jihadis-why-redheads-are-attracted-to-radical-islam/amp/
>>
>>127204151
more often beards give off the impression of a lack of hygiene and neglect of personal grooming than anything else
>>
>>127205926
Bullshit. Hot water and friction in the shower, conditioner, oil when you're out balm once it's dry. You don't want to strip the natural oils out of the hair and you don't want to kill the bacteria that lives on your skin and keeps down the fungus that causes dandruff.
>>
Sick of beards, everyone has one. Also, Islam.
>>
>>127205926
You should not do that.
You need to feed it.

Contrary to your hair it does not generate any grease or whatever it's called.
Need to hydrate it and grease it.

Wash it like once a week, it's way enough. Since it kills everything positive for it.
>>
>>127204486

>that would make me queer

Too late. I assume you're overweight and balding too, all you chinstrap fgts are clones.
>>
>>127204323

Beards exist because of selective breeding in mates, so women found them attractive>>127204323
>>
Just wear the fucking beard if you like it. No need to ask fucking /pol/
>>
>>127205288
So, if I'm "white" and all I can grow is The Depp, what does that mean?
>>
>>127206665

You have Finnish ancestry
>>
>>127206739
Are you telling me I'm a rape baby, daddy?
>>
>>127206665
It means if you can't grow a full, thick beard or gotee, you shouldn't have one.
>>
>>127206533
>Too late. I assume you're overweight and balding too, all you chinstrap fgts are clones.

This hits too close to home anon
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 280x280px
Beards used to be cool but now every time I see one I think of some hipster douche who just has to be different and special so he grows a beard.

There's nothing more cringeworthy then to see some hipster trying to give the impression he doesn't care with his massive beard while at the same time wearing 300 dollars worth of designer clothes.
>>
File: liberalism.jpg (210KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
liberalism.jpg
210KB, 1920x1080px
>>127204151
>Shaving is equal to castration.
>t. Dugin
>>
File: women.jpg (22KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
women.jpg
22KB, 236x354px
>>
>>127206409
I have a pretty long beard. If I dont wash it everyday, it gets really greasy and stinky. I dont like it. Lots of water and balsam works for me.
>>
>>127207023
Men today grow beards to pretend their masculine. It's become a sign of a weak man because he has to use a prop to represent his maleness.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/738498
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.