[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mark Zuckerberg joins Silicon Valley bigwigs in calling for government

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 349
Thread images: 56

File: Untitled.png (168KB, 527x291px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
168KB, 527x291px
>Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg called on the need to consider universal basic income for Americans during his Harvard Commencement Speech.

He's talking about "problems with the system"

He's going to be the next Bernie Sanders isnt he? Is he actually going to run in 2020?

Article: http://archive.is/aUv7g
>>
He should lead by example and give his money away.
>>
File: calimerisme.jpg (349KB, 1532x1672px) Image search: [Google]
calimerisme.jpg
349KB, 1532x1672px
>Universal
>Only for Americans
>>
>>127198968

I just wish she would finally start her transition into the woman she's always known herself to be
>>
>>127198968
He will destroy the constitution..
Assinate this man before its to late
>>
File: 1446653712262.jpg (45KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1446653712262.jpg
45KB, 409x409px
>mfw americucks will NEVER EVER have easy neetbux
>mfw getting free 1100 euros per month plus free healthcare
>>
>jew
>communism
Seems about right to me
>>
He's a fascist...
>>
>>127198968
UNIVERSAL BASIC INCOME IS RATIONING

WHY IS A CAPITALIST PROMOTING RATIONING?

WHO WILL HANDLE THE INEVITABLE DEBT FOR SUCH RATIONING?
>>
Where do these people think money comes from?

It's like they think that the government just miracles the money into existence and can therefore just give it to whoever they want for whatever reason.
>>
>>127203062
OY VEY GOY WHEN YOU STOP BEING A WRECKER AND WE HAVE TRUE COMMUNISM MY EQUATIONS SAY IT WILL WORK
>>
>>127203234
I know, right? It's like they don't even know the Federal Reserve miracles all that money in to existence.
>>
I'd give it another generation or so until we see a huge loss of both blue and white collar jobs to automation. Hell even electrical engineers where I work are losing their jobs to software automation. At some point having all the wealth concentrated in the hands of tech executives will be unsustainable.

t. Software engineer
>>
>>127203300
So what are you going to do about it? Convince the tech executives that you should suck their teats?
>>
>>127198968
where the fuck do these people expect the money to come from if nobody wants to work?
>>
>>127198968
So did this happen just this morning or something? I've seen like 20 fucking threads on this kike this morning already. Why can't you guys use the catalog?
>>
>>127203234
50% tax on the middle class and up would be a start
>>
>>127203448
I was listening to NPR the other day and they actually said we're going to have a "cashless society" and this is unstoppable.
>>
>>127198968
Giving everyone free money might bring in the mark of the beast. I don't trust that shit.
>>
>>127203383
Some of them like zuckerberg appear to already realize that if they still want a middle class with internet access to post shit on Facebook all day they need to do something
>>
File: 4527532784524.png (471KB, 750x776px) Image search: [Google]
4527532784524.png
471KB, 750x776px
>>127198968

real talk
our consumer based economies need people to spend money to keep up the growth... without growth businesses can't pay back their loans with he (((interest))). first they trick people into spending all of there savings.... then they tricked them into having credit cards and going into debt... now that that has reached an end they are just going to give people free money because why not the money will just be spent on goods made my the top companies anyway.
>>
I told you fuck that he was running for president.
>>
>>127203558

If you start taking half of my income to pay for some nigger's drug habit, I'm going to walk into a black church with an AR15.
>>
>>127203621
They just want to retain the spy/control network, which is already bought and paid for by free gibs from the Federal Reserve.

It's absolutely meaningless.
>>
UBI comes out to be cheaper than maintaining the massive state bureaucracy and state apparatus needed to provided needs based welfare programs. I guess it makes sense.

Still though. Once all the jobs are automated out of existence I don't understand how the super wealthy will justify holding on to their lavish fortunes.
>>
Negative income tax / discussion over forever
>>
>>127203750
>the state will become less massive if we try Communism again
>>
>>127203718
A lot of people will become unemployed due to automation.
>>
What you people don't get is that modern capitalism needs consumers.
That's why shitload of immigrants are encouraged.
Sure, some of them will work menial jobs or even proper jobs and contribute, but it doesn't matter, what matters is consumers and numbers.
>>
>>127203595
Infinite cash means a collapse of value. What do they expect to do, order the value of products by fiat?
>>
>>127203867

Hence why you need to fuck off and keep your slimy little fingers out of my bank account.

You don't get to steal from me just because you're too fucking stupid to get a job.
>>
>>127203867
Why do you people keep repeating this mantra just so you can obtain Communism?
>>
>>127203300
>all wealth in the hands of tech executives will be unsustainable.
For the Human race, which will be eliminated as superfluous to robots, money, and silicon valley ego.
>>
>>127203628
then money loses value due to inflation and people can't afford anything and the only people that are worse off are people who will likely not receive free money
>>
>>127203878
No, they also indicated that job security is more important than income. In other words, we're to become slave drones to survive.
>>
> basic income
> scarcity economy
Choose 1
>>
File: s64v8ew.jpg (20KB, 310x491px) Image search: [Google]
s64v8ew.jpg
20KB, 310x491px
>>127198968
>giving niggers more free money
>>
>>127203820
Well that is half of the justification for UBI, that is the claim they make, that simply cutting a blanket check for everyone is cheaper than spending time and money every month calculating who is entitled to what and how much.
>>
>>127198968
I am fine with UBI as long as welfare and free healthcare are abolished, and deadly hard drugs are legalized.
>>
>>127204113
Why don't we just cut the Federal Reserve Bank out of existence? You people are so stupid it hurts.
>>
Zuckerberg doesn't pay taxes, none of the 1% do

Taxing the White Middle Class even more to pay for lazy shitskins, this is why Trump one
>>
yes, please tax us more so we can pay ourselves
>>
>>127204113
>is cheaper

What's even cheaper still is not giving money to useless niggers, and instead forcing them to get a job and provide for themselves.

Like what is so goddamned hard about this? 99% of the human race has a job. Why can't you get one?
>>
They "trust" me. Dumb fucks.
>>
>>127203992
It's not a mantra if it's true. A recent report by consultancy PricewaterhouseCoopers estimates that 38% of U.S. jobs have a "high risk" of being wiped out by automation by 2030.
>>
File: boogiemayo.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
boogiemayo.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>127198968
>another rich fucker talks about redistribution of wealth
until today i didnt even know what his voice sounded like, is he going for a political position?
>>
>>127203876

this anon is actually pretty insightful, consumerism is how the entire American economy has run since the 50s

ofc this is the same shit that has led to extreme resource depletion and will eventually fail if something isnt changed
>>
>>127204274
(((consultancy)))
>>
File: 1323677009001.jpg (21KB, 450x240px) Image search: [Google]
1323677009001.jpg
21KB, 450x240px
Kek fat americunts can't even provide healthcare for their citizens, let alone universal basic income. Lul, what a nation. xDDD
>>
>>127204274
PWC is a criminal organization. We would save more if we took them apart. Stop listening to Jewish studies and believing in Jewish lies.

You're being scammed, you fucktard. Don't buy in to more scams. Also look up UN Agenda 2030 -- that's what they sifted to when UN Agenda 21 didn't work out as centrally planned.
>>
>>127204252
I have a job. Also your number is wrong probably 50% of the population does not meaningfully participate in the labor force right now, although of course that includes children and the elderly etc.
>>
>>127204336
Probably, he won't win because Nigs will see him as another "rich white boi"

Dems have fucked themselves by going full identity politics
>>
Why doesnt he just adopt some poor people and send them money for fun.
>>
File: 1495309353112.jpg (61KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1495309353112.jpg
61KB, 500x667px
>>127198968

What's that goyim? You lean right-wing?!?

Oy Vey it looks there's an error in your income transfer.
>>
I hope he runs and I hope trump tells him in a debate that its a great idea if we start using zuckerbergs money first. we divide that up for everyone then we can start universal income but yes we need all of fuckerbergs money first.
>>
>>127204424
Would agree.

PWC only hires Jews. Got two friends who work for them, both of whom are Jews.
>>
>>127198968
every one needs to stop planning for 2020 campaigns.

some one thought it was funny to put a bunch of bioweapons in pre-filled hypodermic needles in fucking brief case looking things and hand them out to the navy a few years ago

the idiots thought it was super special steroids. they had odd names on the fucking plastic part thats filled with fluid. people went home fucked their grils ,shook hands, handled money
>>
>>127204432
>kids don't have jobs

Wow what a great point!

I totally support giving my income to niggers now!

I can barely pay my own rent but obviously the niggers who refuse to work need it more than me. I mean, if they didn't have that money they might die and then the problem would be solved. Can't have that.
>>
>>127202591
fuck off snow gook kys
>>
>>127204635
I have a friend of a friend who started out there. He's also a Jew.
>>
>>127199838

I remember reading something about him and his wife claiming they're going to give away 99% of their facebook shares.

Searching again for it, he said it in 2015.

>Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg and his wife Priscilla Chan say they will give away 99% of their shares in the company to good causes as they announce the birth of their daughter Max.

>Mr Zuckerberg made the announcement in a letter to Max on his Facebook page.

>He said they were donating their fortune to the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative to make the world a better place for Max to grow up in.

>The donation amounts to $45bn (ÂŁ30bn) at Facebook's current value.

>However the shares will not be donated to charity immediately, but over the course of the couple's lives.

That last line is the important one here. Even by giving away 0.1% of his shares a year he'll be giving away tens of millions while still remaining one of the top 20 (visibly) richest people on the planet. He literally has more money than he knows what to do with, so why not earn (((good boy points))) in the eyes of his millennial peers?

If this turbojew actually somehow manages to become president America is so royally fucked.
>>
>>127204424
Other people have said the same thing. All you have to do is stop being lazy and google it.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/12/30/what-happens-when-millions-of-jobs-are-lost-because-of-automation.html

https://www.recode.net/2017/3/25/15051308/us-uk-germany-japan-robot-job-automation

https://qz.com/895681/silicon-valley-is-right-our-jobs-are-already-disappearing-due-to-automation/

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/30/news/economy/jobs-china-mexico-automation/
>>
>>127203975
Yes they can and will.
>>
>>127204760
Always archive clickbaiters.
https://archive.is/mrA0X <- recode.net article
https://archive.is/0d9tz <- qz.com article
>>
>>127204767

If that happens, then I'll do what I "can and will" and start murdering people indiscriminately.

You can't just steal from people and expect no consequences. This is why people like you are not in charge of anything.
>>
>>127204647
Niggers cashing gibsmedats are the least of issues at this point but keep on bringing them up. Meanwhile shit like trucking and driving jobs are going to be completely automated out of existence by 2030. There go another 4 million (decent) paying jobs.
>>
>>127203300
The only thing you can do is expand, and make room for growth rather than just development.
>>
>>127203750
>maintaining the massive state bureaucracy
But the government workers won't be laid off or fired, just shifted to another job. SO THERE IS NO SAVINGS
>>
File: tumblr_oovbzquSxM1s2yc47o3_1280.jpg (224KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oovbzquSxM1s2yc47o3_1280.jpg
224KB, 1280x854px
daily reminder

UBI = For cucks that want to give money to the rich and everybody, supporting by jewberg cuckstain

NIT = For smart people who only want to help the poor and not waste money on people who dont need it, supported by milton freidman
>>
>>127204760
Oh wow, the Jew-stream media is saying it, so it must be true.

I also read the Talmudic "Age of Spiritual Machines" by Ray Kurzweil, wherein he describes his Jewish plans that are being carried out by the most powerful corporations on the planet. (where do you think he works? could it be Jewgle, backed by 17 intelligence agencies and the federal jewserve?)

If you were to look in to it, you'd find out their mantra is that we have no self-determination. And at the same time that we must accept their self-determined vision of the world.

Stop being a CIA nigger.
>>
>>127204915
>Niggers cashing gibsmedats are the least of issues at this point but keep on bringing them up.

IT'S

THE

FUCKING

TOPIC

UNDER

DISCUSSION

YOU ARE IN A FUCKING THREAD ABOUT NIGGERS AND GIBS. YOU CANNOT FUCKING TELL ME TO STOP TALKING ABOUT THE FUCKING THREAD TOPIC

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT IT THEN GET THE FUCK OFF OF THE THREAD YOU RETARDED SIDEWALK APE
>>
>>127204912
>This is why people like you are not in charge of anything.
People like who? Some anon chiming in to tell you that they already tax and you and will continue to do so? I am not even supporting it you dumb fuck.
>>
>>127204567
what the fuck is THAT?!
>>
>>127205143
Circumcision
>>
>>127204641

>>>/x/
>>
>>127198968
what a fucking asshole, you don't hear him calling for stolen money to be returned to the people now do you
>>
>>127200001
>universal
>only for people on earth
>>
>>127205007
> friedman
Oy Vey!
>>
>>127205029
If your tinfoil hat conspiracy is true it still leave people unemployed and replaced by machines. You way just have them broke as well.
>>
>>127198968
King of the Schysters
>>
can you imagine the amount of power a government would have over people if its citizenry had to rely on its government for income. you step out of line, they cut you right off
>>
>>127205032
We're all going to be niggers cashing gibsmedats and there is nothing you can do to stop it short of burning down all the machines and insisting you want to work for a wage is what I'm saying
>>
>>127205287
I would say that you are the one with a tin foil hat conspiracy known as Jewish lies and Jewish Communism.
>>
>>127205390
Yes, Yes, we need a Luddite revolution!

We can't have these goyim gaining an information arbitrage advantage! No, no! We need to keep them fat and happy for free! We need good goyim!
>>
Why not just grow your own food and have your own source of water?
Even electricity...
All you'll need to pay for would be for basic maintenance and internet, until mesh networking arrives...

Then just make a little money on the side for hobbies and gunds/ammunition and you're set...
Don't forget to have a family too.
>>
>>127198968
Why doesn't he give all his money away to poor niggers?
>>
>>127205367
>you step out of line, they cut you right off
like now?
>>
>>127203558
What fucking middle class? there are the upper class, then there are the deluded lower class. If you work for someone, and can't afford to stop working then you are lower class, if you are unemployed you are also lowercase.

And if you think you are going to tax the upper class more remember they have lots of people working for them fiddling tax account's moving money, lobbying and threatening to fire their plebs.
>>
>>127205495
We tried mesh networking once. But that threatened the DARPANET spy grid, so people forgot it.

Kind of like how they forgot back when we were going to use PGP for our emails.
>>
>>127203595
We will never have cashless society until we have a post scarcity society and that won't happen in our or even our grand children's lifetime
>>
>>127205488
Honesty the jews are hell bent on depopulating the globe one or another, might as well fight for the right for free food and free food as they put the plan into action.
>>
>>127205394
You just said that there a Jewish conspiracy to do what I said is going to happen. I feel like you are taking crazy pills.
>>
>>127205683
There is no such thing as a right to free food, and if you think going willingly into the Jewish slaughterhouse is fighting you are deluded.

There is nothing stopping you from exiting this future you chose RIGHT NOW and going and growing your own food for free.
>>
>>127204751
He has to act like a human being first, 74-year-old Trump's gonna roast the fuck out of him, he's jsut gonna say
>What? What?
to his face, Mark's gonna sweat bullets
>>
>>127198968
>people stop wasting their time to make money to buy food
>read more books
>can focus on space travel research

How can you be against that? We need to give to more people the privilege to stop caring about food and scientific research will skyrocket.
>>
>>127205394
Can't have had communism in Poland without the Jews! They try to explain it away on Wikipedia but they can't get rid of the stats.
>>
>>127205696
It's called mind control, anon. That's why they began with subverting our education system.

Please read, "The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America" by Charlotte Iserbyt. It's available for free in PDF format.
>>
File: zuckerberg.png (36KB, 909x649px) Image search: [Google]
zuckerberg.png
36KB, 909x649px
friendly reminder
>>
I would have voted for him over Hillary and Trump. If he runs, I will put out signs. We need someone half competent.
>>
>>127204567
Will somebody please tell me what the hell is going here?
>>
>>127202591
1100? Sounds very meager.
>>
What will happen to these rich kikes when 99% of humanity will be replaced with robots? All their wealth would then be worthless.
>>
>>127205894
Hey Pole. I would probably be in Poland right now if it weren't for my family trying to escape Communism.

Tell us more about how great it was.
>>
>>127205611
I think the best option to spread/setup the meshnet would be to sell routers/modems with that capability which could be turned on at a certain date or whatever.
I wonder if it'd be possible to use the current routers we have now...
If it is maybe some genius could exploit them to create giant mesh networks in cities...

To solve the pgp thing, why not have a way to automatically fetch someones key and encrypt the message? this could be useless if mitm but it's a good idea though.
>>
>>127204751
Yea the kikes (((donate))) all of thier wealth to thier own organizations and then pretend like they gave it all away. Then they tell us simple folk to follow thier lead and accept 90% income tax, even though all if THIER wealth is off-shore and untaxable.
>>
>>127205808
Rice and beans and chicken are so cheap they might as well be free. Especially rice. Growing your own food outside the context of an emergency garden is just throwing your time away in terms of opportunity cost.
>>
>>127205989
It's not about wealth. It's about control.
>>
>>127198968
This is just a jewish trick to lure more non-whites into USA.
>>
>>127205808
>>127205683
Guys thinking you can grow food for free, when they aren't even at see level of land ownership.

Today it would cost less to buy food for 100 years the the land to grow 1 years worth.
>>
>>127206069
And where do you think the rice, beans, and chicken come from? None of those grow on trees.

But if you want to get started, beans are really easy to grow.
>>
>>127206195
China!
>>
>>127205808
>Free™ Food ®
Yes goyim, eat this Free™ Natural™ Food ®

>>127206069
Everyone should be growing their own food. Saves money and is healthy... and another reason for the wife to stay home ;^)
>>
>>127203718
With UBI youll make just as much money in jail anyway
>>
>>127206239
Oh yeah, gimmie sommadat Chinese food. I hear the Gobi dessert is doing well. Or perhaps I'm eating that sewer scum they fish out from man holes.

That's the life!
>>
>>127198968
Ironically, people like him are the problem with capitalism. They accidentally make it big off of an idea that's already been done, and become wealthy and influential beyond belief.
Then they suddenly think their opinions matter, even if there's nothing noteworthy about them at all.
>>
>>127198968
I guess that's their answer to everything that's happened to Flyover - here, white trash redneck, have some money. Now fuck off back to your trailer and let us technocrats run things.
>>
>>127206365
Have you ever been in jail? You don't make money there. They do everything they can to suck off your money and the money of any relatives or friends that might care about you.

Seriously you people have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
File: photo.jpg (105KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
105KB, 900x900px
>>127198968
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDkHLPanjkQ
>>
>>127203300
That's hwy we need to go to space, start building floating cities etc
>>
>>127206440
There's nothing accidental about it. He has connections and he says and does the right things to play in the right circles.

That's how life works, dope.
>>
>>127206366
"However, China has become the second leading supplier of dry beans to the United States, accounting for 23 percent of volume"

Chicken in USA is probably made in those sunless godless chicken batteries.

Rice is probably imported from your slave nations too
>>
>>127206440
There was nothing accidental about his success. And not in a good way either. He was selected and supported because he furthered certain agendas. And he's easily controlled.
>>
>>127198968
does facebook run all kinds of tax schemes to avoid paying any taxes? or is that google?
>>
>>127200001
>having to give free money to not millions, but billions of poor niggers
Our country would go bankrupt so quick
>>
>>127198968

I really hope his failure to run for president is what crashes and burns Facebook but unfortunately someone else will probably take it over, my money is on Elon being forced to buy it after Head divorces him.
>>
>>127206610
I know right? It's ridiculous. Meanwhile the US aka "the breadbasket of the world" is just seas of corn, soy, and industrial pig shit to poison our land.

You know who did this? The Jews. Ask Jewish pedophile Dr. Henry Kissinger, Nobel Peace Prize winner for his role in the useless Viet Nam war against Communism.
>>
>>127204200
Hard deadly drugs legalized will solve the problem quickly.
>>
>>127203628
>>127203750
People who support UBI are small minded. They are the very people who would benefit the most by making everyone poor and equal.

>>127202591
I'm a land Lord, I get 3k a month in easy money.
>>
>>127206644
Both, they do lots of the double Irish sandwich moves.

We should make our own, non tax paying Facebook! With black jack! And hookers!
>>
>The ability of basic income to eliminate poverty is ((uncontroversial)) because it is true by definition that an unconditional income set above the poverty line ((will eliminate poverty)).

since we are experimenting, lets just eliminate the poverty line and then we dont even need UBI
>>
Even the famous racist libertarian Charles Murray thinks basic income is a good idea:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C766f_DFNwI
>>
>>127198968
Wow he is autistic as fuck.
>>
>>127206944
He also assured Stasi Merkel he would take care of the anti-Caliphate sentiment on Jewbook.
>>
>>127206900
yep, not paying any taxes yet calling for giving away other peoples money

Mark Zuckerberg commands attention even if Facebook's much hyped IPO was lackluster. As a visionary billionaire, when Mr. Zuckerberg speaks, people listen. Having $1.1 billion in profits must feel pretty good. Paying no taxes to the IRS and even to revenue starved California? Priceless. See Facebook Paid No Income Taxes In 2012.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/robertwood/2013/02/19/tax-increases-why-facebooks-billion-dollar-income-isnt-taxed-at-all-by-irs/#3820e6d1d92c
>>
I guarantee you that a UBI will quickly turn into a CBI, and that the number of conditions will monotonically grow each year.

Your UBI-bux will be marked as such, and you'll only be allowed to spend them on certain things and nothing else. Eventually it'll get to the point that nobody will touch their UBI-bux if they have any other choice at all, and only brainless niggers who have the understanding of a 5 year old will use them willingly.
>>
>>127205986
that's pretty much the average wage for a worker over there with their 80% taxes
>>
>>127207028
Remember that time when the gay Communist pedophile CIA agent Islam Obama pulled a pump and dump scam on TV for the Jewberg IPO?

Yeah. But oh, when will Trump release his taxes?
>>
>>127206832
You Americans should have made hochi min your guy in Vietnam, I dunno let hime take the whole country then talk him out of the whole communism thing.

"All the burgers you want my man! Imagine that!"
>>
this can only ever work in a super advanced society that uses free energy and other means of survival.
>>
>>127207028
Everyone already knows rich liberals are hypocrites. Perfectly content to install socialist platforms that themselves won't be beholden to
>>
>>127202591
Europeans can get those benefits because the US pays for their defense. We get bitched at for having military everywhere when that's what enables socialism in countries in NATO.
>>
>>127205971
>>127205143
Le Grand Rhume
>>
>>127207210
Funny part is we had to keep flipping around different potential takeover leaders because 'nam actually wanted communism instead of napalm.
>>
>>127207069
This is true.

All it will take is for there to be *one* condition on the UBI, and it will lead to an avalanche of further conditions. Before long you get back all the bureaucracy in order to administer the conditions.
>>
>>127198968
>I make billions from selling stupid people's metadata to other companies and I think we should give everyone free money!
>lolno not MY money someone else's
>>
these fuckheads think people will get higher education degrees and then find better jobs
and thus eliminate poverty

if only they had universal basic income

but in reality they would spend it on netflix, zyzurp and 24 inch rims
>>
File: 768567632258.jpg (12KB, 187x250px) Image search: [Google]
768567632258.jpg
12KB, 187x250px
>>127202591

>tfw work my balls off for 900€ a month

Reeeeeee fucckk you
>>
>>127207332
>Le Grand Rhume
Thank you sir!
>>
>>127204274
The jobs being wiped out is probably closer to true than anyone really wants to admit. The problem comes when people view themselves as useless eaters. That is when the destruction will happen. It will happen first in shitskin areas, it actually already is as many already have a version UBI now. When everyone has a UBI payment and the jobs are reduced due to automation it will spread to the cumskin areas.
Simple fact is most of humanity judge themselves consciously or unconsciously by their usefulness. I think the ghettos are the way they are because they know that they are useless and they self destruct. Humanity is not built to handle the useless eaters for long. We look at the lazy with disdain for a reason. Evolution forces us to.
>>
>>127198968

>this would be perfectly feasible if there was no illegal mexican immigration and no blacks
>>
File: 1476418312579.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
1476418312579.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
I still can't grasp how (((they))) would benefit from a system like that. What's the end-game?
>>
>>127207345
And there are soooo many busybodies out there just itching to wag their finger and tell you how things should be run...
>>
This jew is totally going to run for office...
>>
File: ll0.jpg (23KB, 635x401px) Image search: [Google]
ll0.jpg
23KB, 635x401px
>>127205825
I saw Donald Trump at a Publix in Palm Beach yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “What?” but he kept cutting me off and going “What? What? What?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen scoops of ice cream in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the scoops and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each scoop and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>127207509
Controlling the people dependent on UBI as slaves and then exterminating the excess population.
>>
The other problem I worry about with UBI is that people will start doing UBI loans.

Before long you'll have irresponsible people backed up with 5 years of UBI debt, with loan sharks beating down their door.
>>
>>127207069
>I guarantee you that a UBI will quickly turn into a CBI, and that the number of conditions will monotonically grow each year.
Seems like the system we have now. The conditions for an entry level have been steadily increasing since I've graduated college in 2008. Paid internships morphed into unpaid internships morphed into having to pay to secure an internship Funny how that works. kek
>>
>>127207572
lawl u r rite. Imagine an entire uber-style service where you loan out your UBI. top kek why didn't I think of that?

Just like the breadline cards we already have.
>>
>>127207509
They want the people who are angry at having been fucked in the ass to calm back down again, and they think the best way to do that is to give them some Preparation H.
>>
>>127198968
>hand out money with no value returned
>money now worthless
>Venezuela 2.0
>>
>>127207622
>pay to secure an internship
If that is true in your field of work, then you chose the wrong path because there is obviously a massive oversupply of labour.
>>
>>127207509
The destruction of all human dignity and pure enslavement.

"Yes goy, take our free money, don't forget to sign up for selective service, otherwise you can't get it."

You become a dog, they feed and water you, and use you like an Animal when needed.
>>
>>127207728
When they give you Preparation H, you give them Zyklon B.
>>
>>127198968
Wtf i like glibalists now
>>
>>127207565
Right, that makes sense. Basically breed out any entrepreneurial spirit by making everyone lazy and complacent, but most importantly dependent on gibs from a centralized and all-controlling power structure.
>>
Anyone that uses Facebook messenger should use the secret messages to send random data around. Like don't actually send messages just noise.
>>
>>127207869
Look up transhumanism. The plan is literally the total destruction not just of life as we know it but reality as we know it.
>>
>>127207509
people who try to make more money then ubi will be shamed as greedy and taxed to death. unless they are in the (((club)))
>>
>>127207509
Well either you feed everyone while handing out birth control and you get to keep your 14 mansions and sports cars or everyone gets hungry and a mass chimpout occurs and billions of people die unnecessarily AND your mansions go up in smoke in a nuclear apocalypse.

Gibsmedats programs are as old as civilization itself anon.
>>
>>127207452
Poverty will always exist, the question you should ask is what will be considered poverty in comparison to someone else.

We have "poor" people who have homes, cars, expensive smart phones, Netflix, Internet for, designer clothing and still feel like they're only just scraping by
>>
>>127207572
That probably won't be the problem you'll see. How many loan sharks will lend against someone's EBT right now?

What you will see is a massive money laundering/bartering system to circumvent and escape all the social controls they will put on these UBI-bux.
>>
File: 1494324893395.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1494324893395.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>127203234
Money, like gender, is fluid. Dumb fucking Goyim asking too many questions.
>>
>>127207906
Should honestly just delete Facebook and install Wire.
>>
>>127207951
Are there any higher ups within the SV that have ever made mention to transhumanism or anything like it? Not that I'm being skeptical since God knows these kikes aren't at all above that, but it's an interesting point to research on.
>>
>>127208089
The black market always prevails. Just ask people who have lived under Communism before.
>>
>>127206881
>I'm a land Lord

Tell us how much you charge a month for a two bed appartment.
>>
>>127208168
It's also more inefficient because it has to operate in secret. But people find a way to get on with life, mickey mouse regulations or not.
>>
>>127208160
Pretty much every important wealthy person in the tech industry is a transhumanist, and that's not even counting all the secret government projects.

Have a look. Walk the hallways of any major university, and you will see posters lining the halls about how every different field is going to play its role in the Communist transhumanist utopian future.
>>
>>127208089
A fantastic argument against having conditions on the UBI, which no policy maker will ever listen to.
>>
>>127207966
We live in a global society now. Those people will simply pick up and go live where the government and people aren't so entitled and foolish.

This threat about poor people coming up in revolution lost its merit decades ago. Close to half of the population isn't "poor", isn't entitled and can't stand the people demanding more at their expense
>>
>>127207966
panem et circensis
>>
>>127208154
I talk to normies and want verifiable end to end encryption that they can't 'undo' if a user reports abuse
>>
File: 0007137168_10.jpg (93KB, 1184x1200px) Image search: [Google]
0007137168_10.jpg
93KB, 1184x1200px
>>127208379
Welp. It was bound to happen at one point or another.
>>
>communism repainted
>>
>>127208450
It goes against every instinct a politician has. Same reason you always get shortages after they start printing money. Same reason they always blame profiteers for the shortages too.
>>
>>127208561
So long as everything is being recorded, the encryption will eventually be undone at some point in the future.

It's just a matter of whether or not you fear the encryption being undone before you die, or if you want future generations knowing about your communications. So the best way to win that game is to not play it at all, and stick to fully public things like 4chan. This defeats the entire point of useless spy agencies that still can't protect from their own zero day hacks.
>>
File: Capture.png (21KB, 519x205px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
21KB, 519x205px
lets do this
>>
>>127204751
He isn't giving away the shares.

He's invented a way to sell his facebook stock without losing the voting power those shares give him OR having to pay income tax.

He's going to use that money for private ventures just like the Gates Foundation does.
>>
>>127207509
If you are handing out money, created by tax payers, and this money is used to buy products and services, then you are essentially removing the force that drives economy, which is the exchange of life force. This exchange is already out of balance, and the further from balance this exchange reaches, will ultimately render the economy unsustainable. At that point markets will crash, and be bought up pennies on the dollar, wealth will be hoarded by the few, and the many will be reduced to a powerless state, of virtual slavery. Jews, oligarchs, kleptocrats, jerk off to this notion every night.
>>
>>127208476
You're sort of missing the point in the context of the rapid automation the economy is about to undergo, and also forgetting that if people in the united States start to have trouble feeding themselves everyone in the rest of the world will have trouble feeding themselves, and the rich won't have anywhere to go. Fellas like Zuckererg know this.
>>
>>127208892
Now that's what I call "financial innovation!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

That's what keeps the jewconomy going!
>>
File: 1495684759147.jpg (94KB, 1024x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1495684759147.jpg
94KB, 1024x1013px
>>127198968
Here's how UBI works.
>be serf
>get good goy coins
>earn good goy coins for being a good goy
>good goys don't have god given rights, also we give you your good goy coins, how can you even complain?
>brutal social and cultural controls
>good goy coins drop in value
>hunger rebellion escalates into brutal biological warfare
SIXTY GORILLION GOYIM DEAD
PROFIT
>>
>>127205635
It will never happen, ever. Consumption is not a fixed, independent variable. Make everything "free" and suddenly everyone starts having ten kids each, all of whom need "free" resources as well and who then procceed to have ten kids of their own, etc.

Consumption/needs/whatever you want to call it is infinite, scarcity is the only thing that limits its perpetual expansion.
>>
File: Stalin.gif (2MB, 215x161px) Image search: [Google]
Stalin.gif
2MB, 215x161px
>>127204274

Gee, I wonder what the (((elite))) will do with all those now completely worthless rubes...
>>
>>127208730
Except in the Soviet Union, there wasn't really welfare, you had a job to go to, in fact it was a crime not to have a job. Your salary was set by the state and it was pretty much impossible to be fired or laid off. Again, if you needed to be fired you'd have to be doing something so bad it would land you in jail anyway.

And everyone pretty much made the same shitty salary. The real difference though was in access to goods. People at the bottom stood in line and put up with chronic shortages. People further up the ladder had access to store only they could shop at and got first shot at stuff when it came off the truck.

And in the end it turned into this maze of corruption and backscratching, where nothing was transparent and everything depended on who you knew and what you could do for them.
>>
File: back to the reddit.jpg (229KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
back to the reddit.jpg
229KB, 717x880px
>>127205696
>the crazy pills meme
>>
>>127203234
This basically describes Ontario
It's getting worse with Trudeau running the country.
>>
>>127202591
Your dependence will not end well
>>
>>127209389
I think we should start a campaign to ask Russians if they think UBI is a good idea. They're remarkably frank and have good senses of humor.
>>
>>127198968
It is so obvious he is seeking for power. The next leftist leader in the making. The same guy who says he wants to make Facebook a synonymous to internet.

Americans do your fucking job. You are given the freedom to prevent tyrants to rule, use your amendments.

If fuckbook ban opinions they don't like, shadow ban people in fuckbook and Instagram. What do you think fuckerberg is going to do when he becomes one of the most powerful man on earth.

Please Americans, do the right thing.
>>
File: U.S._Federal_Spending.png (117KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
U.S._Federal_Spending.png
117KB, 960x720px
There are ~250M adults in US. If you give each of them $20K in gibs that amounts to $5T per year.
>>
I wish HLI would come back and save us all with the space elevator.
>>
>>127209520
Finland's experiment is I think one we should be very close attention to. We should compare and contrast it to how Scandinavian Socialism worked or didn't work for Sweden, since that is already understood by academic Communists to be a failed system.
>>
>>127198968
He envisions a few oligarchs with trillions paying the masses just enough not to starve and revolt.
>>
File: tumblr_ob30rvLYMz1ri77xpo2_1280.jpg (358KB, 750x1150px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob30rvLYMz1ri77xpo2_1280.jpg
358KB, 750x1150px
>>127209631
thats why you dont give it to 250m adults you give it to the people who make less than 20k

and replace those other welfare programs with that
>>
File: 1488937903807.gif (899KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1488937903807.gif
899KB, 600x600px
>>127209731
Like the way things are now?
>>
>>127209604
I would just say he's speaking for the urban technocratic interests, both here in Murica and abroad as well. Like all constituencies they have their own agendas and priorities.
>>
>>127209000
If UBI comes along with the removal of minimum wage (a good idea), then people will be free to do parttime work for small extra money, with no penalty of losing benefits.

At the same time, people will be free to quit shitty jobs, forcing employers to treat their employees better.
>>
>>127209663
Not everywhere is a frozen swamp filled with white people though.
>>
>>127209837
I can work for 30K or do fuck all for 20K gee I wonder what I'll do
>>
File: does not make sense.gif (454KB, 300x185px) Image search: [Google]
does not make sense.gif
454KB, 300x185px
>>127198968

>$20,000,000,000,000 in debt
>$180,000,000,000,000 in unfunded liabilities

>let's keep gibbin' da gibs

WITH WHAT???
>>
>>127209837
>you give it
I give it? Do you give it?

Do you have a fundamentally broken understanding of a monopoly on force?

I don't know man, why don't the rich just give it to the poor?
>>
>>127209316
Charles Murray's UBI plan has no gibsmedats for those under 21 years old. Hence having kids is a penalty instead of an incentive.
>>
>>127210023
That's part of the fun of it. If we think about Sweden, we think about #blacked. Finland somewhat less so, but it is indeed a critical variable to consider when it comes to assessing whether or not this revision of socialism will work for them.
>>
>>127210026
What if in order to spend that 20K they made you do 10 Google captchas every time you wanted to though?
>>
File: 1330452849050.gif (1MB, 300x188px) Image search: [Google]
1330452849050.gif
1MB, 300x188px
>>127210114
>White people stop having children.
Christ....
>>
>>127209502
I wonder how ontario afford to be a welfare state when they pay half our taxes on each pay( in quebec) we have like quebec taxe + federal , something like 40-43% of taxes when combined lol
>>
>>127210074
>WITH WHAT???
With nothing. That's the entire basis of the Federal Reserve.

It's really mind-boggling how people are still this uneducated.
>>
>>127210026
you would work some because you dont understand NIT

you dont immediately lose all your benefits just because you decide to work

it doesnt work like that

>>127210098
cuz people are evil and dont help the poor

see: homeless people
>>
File: anticommipostirusso01.jpg (45KB, 510x403px) Image search: [Google]
anticommipostirusso01.jpg
45KB, 510x403px
>>127198968
Wew. Just fuck up my American political career
>>
>>127210315
That way overvalues the information content they get out of captchas.
>>
>>127209840
No. The way things are now, you work hard and are rewarded. People nowadays just think they don't have to do the hard work part.
>>
>>127210347
No, literally Shaquina now has to pay out of pocket to take care of her kids.
>>
>>127203300
*excellent*
>t. tech exec
>>
>>127210381
>cuz people are evil and dont help the poor
I dunno mate. The folks at the local food bank took the time to send me a specially signed certificate by email even after I told them I didn't want any thanks for my donations and wasn't going to give them my surface mail address.

That might change under a UBI system where I don't have control over my own jewbux.
>>
>>127210466
Not really. The way thing work now you work hard and get some reward. But if you can get away with cheating or stealing oh boy, does that pay ever so much better. Also see: Bank bailouts.
>>
>>127198968
>20T in debt
>free money for everyone from the government
>>
>>127210466
Work hard all you want to go from $50k/year to $75k/year, won't change the fact a handful of people are worth trillions of dollars and your company chucks you to the street as soon as you no longer profitable for them.
>>
>>127209502
Ontario is rolling out trial UBI next year I think in a few citites. I almost want to move to become a paid neet
>>
Once you have enough assets, you can just sit and do nothing for the rest of your life and not be useful at all. It's basically capitalist welfare.
>>
>>127210779
Not so much that you're no further use, it could be as stupid and arbitrary as someone trying to stab their middle manager colleague in the back and you just happen to be collateral damage.
>>
File: tumblr_ob7zfsISoP1s2yc47o2_1280.jpg (109KB, 1119x836px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob7zfsISoP1s2yc47o2_1280.jpg
109KB, 1119x836px
>>127210628
food doesnt mean shit

people dont really need MORE FOOD anymore its more about other costs of living

nobody wants ur food handouts it doesnt mean anything to them

people need to afford to live
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycXvMBsDQ2A
>>
File: rhee.jpg (83KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
rhee.jpg
83KB, 600x500px
>>127206900
>With black jack! And hookers!
christ, why do people keep posting reddit memes. commit suicide you worthless fucks
>>
>>127208765
You can have encryption if you keep it simple and do hand to hand for key exchange. 4chan is fine for LARPING as a racist nazi but sometime's I just want to get nudes from my gf or order some civil unrest
>>
>>127210873
It's something even more ancient - panem et circenses
>>
>>127210871
This will also be an interesting experiment. It's one of several trial balloons (((they)))'re running. It's your duty as a citizen of the world to keep us updated on why and why not it works or doesn't work.

>>127210934
Food does mean shit, and you'd know that if you've ever been poor before.
>>
>>127198968
Not now, but eventually this will be a requirement. When we start replacing jobs with robots, UBI will be necessary. You can't get rid of most jobs and not provide social programs.
>>
File: 1337280653506.png (230KB, 624x480px) Image search: [Google]
1337280653506.png
230KB, 624x480px
>Guys UBI is going to work I swear we have no choice!
>j-just ignore welfare ok?
>>
>>127211014
>christ

Replying with a meme from futurama with another meme from the first jewbook, the bible
>>
>>127211015
A simple one-time pad should be enough for nudes. Or an old fashioned film camera. But if you have a gf, then you should have all the nudes you want in person where you can touch and see for yourself instead of virtual reality.
>>
File: tumblr_oe1lua2Kfn1voxa9ko3_540.png (200KB, 540x330px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oe1lua2Kfn1voxa9ko3_540.png
200KB, 540x330px
>>127211091
i make 0$ dollars a year but i have food stamps and food banks if i ever needed them

nobody is starving in america

its simply not enough to just provide unlimited food and thinking youre helping the poor

sure we wont starve to death but we still dont have a roof on our head
>>
TWO WORDS:
MR. PRESIDENT
>>
>>127204751
>If this turbojew actually somehow manages to become president America is so royally fucked.

Couldn't be worse than Donald Trump tbhfam
>>
File: 1495168246473.png (708KB, 757x451px) Image search: [Google]
1495168246473.png
708KB, 757x451px
>>127210361

>that's the entire basis of the federal reserve

Care to explain if it's so obvious, Shekelstein?
>>
The best book written on automation and robot economy is Player Piano by Kurt Vonnegut . Put all the niggers on the other side of the river and give them busy work picking up trash. Engineers will be fine just like now.
>>
>>127211324
No wonder you want UBI if you live off of gibs. You should try working with homeless people with all your largess. You might find out what's wrong with them.

I don't know if you've ever tried to work with the homeless. I have. UBI isn't going to fix that shit.
>>
>>127208270
I'll tell you how I saved for years to buy a a duplex,pay it off. I live in one of the 2bedroom units, I charge my tenants 700 a month. I then moved out and did the same thing with another duplex.

Now I have a nice house and own 2duplexs.

Pinkos belong in mass graves.
>>
>>127198968
UBI is a CIA plot. They used to fund socialist magazines to combat communism. They funded the abstract expressionist art movement. The online grass-roots nature of UBI is exactly what it would look like if the CIA were implementing it. A few academics release it as an idea then it gains huge popularity on plebbit. Now we have IN-Q-TEL funded Zuckerberg promoting it. This is what the deep state wants. This is a step toward the NWO.
>>
wtf i love zuckerberg now.

he should be president of the world.
>>
File: tumblr_oezf2y4EIn1s2yc47o2_1280.jpg (231KB, 800x1199px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oezf2y4EIn1s2yc47o2_1280.jpg
231KB, 800x1199px
>>127211480
I promote NIT , not ubi.

i think it would provide a platform where a homeless guy could get out of his situation

even if a lot of them wasted it on drugs theres always next month to get your shit together

and as long as its there , were doing the right thing...

but right now theres no easy way to turn your life around and a guarantee for them and a safety net
>>
>>127211416
The Federal Reserve loans money out of thin air at interest. There is no backing other than that they, as an extension of the Rothschild global banking system, have a monopoly on trust. Not even the petrodollar concept is as sound as it used to be.

Try, "The Creature from Jekyll Island" by G. Edward Griffen for an excellent starter book with yuge citations. Or if you're a video tape kind of guy, Money as Debt would be my recommendation for babby's first material:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nBPN-MKefA

Money as Debt you can consider as being OK for being free, since I donated to Paul for his good work. Or look up "Freedom to Fascism" by Aron Russo for quite a fun intro that even includes the mark of the beast and the cashless society.
>>
>>127211480
The homeless are the absolute fuckups of society. They do not really even factor into the need or reasoning for UBI.
>>
>>127206039
Yes certainly is possible to use routers we have now. Look up a project called broadband hamnet. Currently under development by some ham radio operators.

T. Ham radio operator
>>
File: IMG_20170517_230156.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170517_230156.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
He's running and he's gonna win in 2024 I'm guessing. Goodbye America it was great while it lasted
>>
>>127211693
Don't lie. I was in your last thread where you were all about UBI. I watched you backtrack to NIT.

But during this entire time you have yet to explain any understanding of the Federal Reserve, which is why there is an income tax at all. You haven't even moved on to negative interest rates.
>>
>>127211529
UBI has been around for decades. I promoted UBI in the eaerly 2000s, far before its current resurgence.
The fact is that it's a sensible method of distributing wealth in future that requires less energy to sustain itself.
And for all of your capitalism-tards, businesses and have received welfare for decades, most of the time amounting to nothing more than an absolute ripoff of taxpayer money
>>
>>127212077
Why don't we just get rid of corporate welfare and taxes? Or would you like to tell us "capitalism-tards" what exactly it is you mean by "capitalism?"
>>
>>127211945
>muh finance conspiracies, war on cash, negative interest reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Tax (the collection of) and the government's monopoly on force are what give dollars value. You want to live here and not be poor? Then you need dollars.
>>
ITT: A bunch of spoiled white men born with every privilege imaginable complaining that they're now going to have to compete on a level playing field with minorities.
>>
File: thefuture.png (295KB, 507x798px) Image search: [Google]
thefuture.png
295KB, 507x798px
>>127207477
Oy vey goy. Just enjoy life.
>>
>>127198968
>give everybody other people's money
>>
File: tumblr_ob7rpkUEZq1tswbzbo2_1280.jpg (139KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob7rpkUEZq1tswbzbo2_1280.jpg
139KB, 960x960px
>>127211836
actually thats the only reason i care about negative income its for the poor people who cant find jobs and shit

>>127211945
i never supported UBI i think its batshit retarded

i always supported NIT

we dont need a federal reserve either but we do need an income tax

or some sort of taxes to fund this

i also support a thing know as a " tax assessed on land value" where anyone who is using the land to get natural resources and profit from it owes it back to the people in that nation/state
>>
>>127212077
How do you address the inevitability that politicians will start throwing conditions and shit onto your "clean" UBI, ultimately resulting in, again, a big bureaucracy?
>>
>>127206832
Jesus dude! You weren't supposed to take all of the redpills at once!
>>
>>127198968
>Is he actually going to run in 2020?
I hope so. He will cart away all the gib-hungry niggers and neets, distracting them from the Democrats' pre-installed shovelware candidate.
>>
>>127212156
loll 'why don't we'
if it wasn't necessary then it wouldn't happen
>>
>>127212181
You might want to look in to the history of the income tax.

Or you might prefer a parallel. Look into the story of Kublai Khan. Within one lifetime, he went from restoring the Empire to destroying it with senseless war and expansionism based on the innovation of fiat currency.

You see, the entire problem is is that if you're going to back the value of your currency on the ability to pay your taxes with it, then those taxes have to have some return on value. If it's war and destruction of the empire, foreign private profit, etc., then the script itself is worthless.
>>
>>127207531
would he actually have any chance though? I know he has normie praise status, but i think most people are skeptical of the guy. All the shady shit that FB has done over the years will blow up again. I really dont think he could win
>>
big money! no wammies!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnTbO26u9bQ
>>
>>127204336
Why are fat people always so disgusting? They obviously really love food, so why are they eating crap? Fucking processed shit eaters.
>>
>>127212274
>actually thats the only reason i care about negative income its for the poor people who cant find jobs and shit
The homeless, at least the ones who aren't crustpunks larping, are fundamentally unemployable and always were. UBI is not tailored for them. Complaining about how welfare is a money sink for the homeless who always end up back on the street is not an argument against UBI.
>>
>>127212274
We already have ejected alloidial title to land. We already instituted an income tax.

Neither one of these things has lead to an improvement.
>>
>>127212295
UBI can in theory reduce bureaucracy significantly. It would need to be implemented with other reforms (healthcare, education, etc.)
>>
>>127212352
Good answer. I'll wait for more. I think we need Universal Basic Answers like these.
>>
>>127202591

>1,100/month

Holy shit that's fucking pathetic.
>>
>>127212731
Force neets to move out of cities.
>>
>>127212731
It's probably enough for NEET life in a shack if you live in poorland and you're good at budgeting.
>>
File: tumblr_oba6hijA1L1tkiusso2_500.gif (2MB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oba6hijA1L1tkiusso2_500.gif
2MB, 500x275px
>>127212612
exactly some people are unemployable so they need to be given a standard of living to be treated as a human

thats the right thing to do even if you dont think they deserve it

>>127212614
because were not using the funds for the benefit of the american people.......

it gets wasted on a bunch of other shit thats what the NIT is all about getting it directly into the hands of the poor with cash so they can spend it however they want
>>
>>127210361

I know their Fiat game, I'm saying that it's unsustainable and we're at critical mass.

No one has to "come to collect", they just have to say 'yeah, fuck the USD". This is already happening with BRICS.
>>
>>127211827
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4L8QMNJyiU
>>
>>127198968
I hope he fucking runs so we can literally destroy him. Easy as pie.
This fucker forgot to mention what is wrong with the world in regards to him: Facebook, Twitter, Google, Microsoft, Apple, etc.
We didn't elect this motherfucker and he thinks he can shape and socially engineer a "new world" because he has the biggest dataset in the world? Fuck him. Fuck everything about this little prick who stole facebook idea from someone else. Thief ass motherzucker.
>>
UBI is a distraction and ploy for the ultra rich to get that much richer. If jobs and livelihoods are ever truly threatened on that scale that UBI is needed the necessary industries for life will just be collectivized and we'll go full socialism. UBI is circuitous bullshit the rich peddle to justify their 4000 acre mansions they own because of private property laws and rent seeking while not doing any work themselves (besides "owning" stuff and having shares).
>>
>>127212642
But does that bureaucracy want to be reduced?
>>
File: tumblr_o9qqdwRB381tkiusso3_250.gif (1MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9qqdwRB381tkiusso3_250.gif
1MB, 250x250px
>>127213265
were already at this state

all the jobs in america are bullshit inspectors inspecting inspectors etc

its all a hoax

people work because thats the social expected thing

some people are clueless to the reality who already have their cushy jobs they think everything is going ok for the rest of america
>>
>>127212833
Oh no. No no no no no. That goes against everything Agenda 21 wants to do. Everyone must move into the cities.
>>
>>127213108
BRICS was a neat idea, but it has gone nowhere.

Best part was when BRICS could have been used for the most recent Grexit, but then the US decided it would be geopolitically expedient to cancel that Grexit and wait for the next one.

How are Brazil and SA doing these days anyway?
>>
File: Baruch Levy letter to Karl Marx.jpg (125KB, 476x829px) Image search: [Google]
Baruch Levy letter to Karl Marx.jpg
125KB, 476x829px
>>127204062

>When the Messiah comes every Jew will have 2800 slaves.

>Simeon Haddarsen, fol. 56-D

Presumably Gentile, aka Goyim, slaves.

The Jews want to force the hand of their God. They seek to force the circumstances under which their Messiah is said to return into existence. Hence all the backstabbing, lying, deceit and usury destabilizing the Middle East to make way for Greater Israel, and the string-pulling of WW1 and WW2 to create Israel in the first place.
>>
File: IMG_8665.jpg (142KB, 1278x856px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8665.jpg
142KB, 1278x856px
>>127198968
HOLY shit Zuck just pay people more money

What the fuck is your problem?
>>
File: darpa-director.jpg (24KB, 602x351px) Image search: [Google]
darpa-director.jpg
24KB, 602x351px
>>127213072
>because were not using the funds for the benefit of the american people.......
Correct! Now you're getting it.

This is why you need to stop jumping on mushead Communist ideas and start discussing realistic financial and government reforms. To do this, you will need to do your own research and then develop an ability to communicate clear arguments instead of vague promises and pictures of girls.
>>
File: EatShitAndDie.jpg (168KB, 1187x677px) Image search: [Google]
EatShitAndDie.jpg
168KB, 1187x677px
>>127203558
Quiet down Mohammad.
>>
File: drunk slut.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
drunk slut.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>127205872

What do people on welfare do? They buy sneakers, booze, cigarettes, play bideo gaemes, and make dumb bastard squirtage to pass on their low IQ.

None of them will be pursuing self-improvement.

The Welfare State is a dysgenics program. When this Empire collapses, many who rely solely on gibs will die, and die hard.
>>
File: tumblr_ob0l4cJZHY1vtqsxpo1_500.png (446KB, 415x612px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob0l4cJZHY1vtqsxpo1_500.png
446KB, 415x612px
>>127213844
its not a communist idea youre just a work norm whos fuckin mad that people are gonna sit around and collect NIT

u dont like that idea of something for nothing

i know how yall are

>Correct! Now you're getting it.

ya but it doesnt have to be this way you retard thats the whole point of proposing a new system
>>
>>127204751
Does it fuck anybody else off when people have kids and start suddenly giving a shit about the world?
>>
>>127202591
>population of 10 million people

It would never work in america
>>
File: tumblr_ofn66a00XX1ti6w0wo1_1280.jpg (562KB, 1280x1850px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofn66a00XX1ti6w0wo1_1280.jpg
562KB, 1280x1850px
>>127213986
>When this Empire collapses, many who rely solely on gibs will die, and die hard.

and so will everyone else who has a job because theyre ultimately dependent on the jews to pay their salaries as well
>>
>>127213575
As a Christian, I want to be charitable to all people and I want to believe we are all God's children, made in the image of God.

But sometimes you have to wonder if some of these things are not really God's children, and if, indeed they quite loudly reject God and seek to topple Him.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-26_11-40-52.png (14KB, 303x77px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-26_11-40-52.png
14KB, 303x77px
>>127198968
>gimme more of dem gib me dats gubbiment
fucking jews

>that captcha
>>
File: 1483062305420.png (1MB, 937x962px) Image search: [Google]
1483062305420.png
1MB, 937x962px
>>127198968
>Is he actually going to run in 2020?
i will quit my job for that meme war.
>>
>>127210565
fuck me sideways, quoting the simpsons, how reddit can you get
this board is fucking done
>>
>>127211362
>Couldn't be worse than Donald Trump

That fact that he wants open borders automatically makes him worse than Trump.
>>
>>127204751
He's giving aways his shares to his own NGO's to evade taxes.
>>
If America gets UBI, watch as people (mostly sjws, hipsters, niggers, etc) form enormous, self-contained communes with their basic income. By pooling their free money, they can maximize it and create what are essentially Amish villages with pansexual orgies, degeneracy, and WiFi.

Of course, UBI will never happen, but it's interesting to think about.
>>
>>127198968
expect the next 4 years of fuckfaceberg spamming 4chan
>>
>>127214014
It doesn't have to be any way. The question for you is how it's going to change.

Just ask Mao. Change comes from the barrel of a gun.
>>
File: tumblr_ofc4w68MtS1vg9hhvo1_400.png (146KB, 268x365px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofc4w68MtS1vg9hhvo1_400.png
146KB, 268x365px
>>127214146
the bible never says we are all gods children its only those who accept jesus

95%+ of the world population goes to hell in the bible
>>
>>127214281
I don't know if it really says that. I haven't read the whole thing (whatever your definition of the "whole thing" is) but I do think the New Testament makes for a pretty good idea.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
>>127198968
America would never vote in a sweaty, nervous dweeb as president.

If you want to predict voting with 100% success rate, just ask yourself, "Who would win in a fistfight?"

Cuckerberg would only be president if he ran against... Maybe Spez?
>>
>>127213986
>many who rely solely on gibs will die
That's what you think, but, guess what, the jews will tell the niggers to get all their guns and finally kill off whitey.
>>
>>127198968

UBI will never happen without massive upheaval, bloodshed, market collapse and capital flight.

That is to say it will never happen.
>>
>>127213986
>When this Empire collapses, many who rely solely on gibs will die, and die hard.
No, the powers that be in the US would sooner implement an ultra-left socialist regime than give in to fate. There will never be true self-determination in America.
>>
File: tumblr_ofc4w68MtS1vg9hhvo5_400.png (129KB, 268x365px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofc4w68MtS1vg9hhvo5_400.png
129KB, 268x365px
>>127214235
why do you think its communism dude?

its not all that different from what we got now

taxes arent going to be 100%
>>
>>127214146
Perhaps God isn't who you think he is...
>>
File: Yuri Bezmenov.jpg (35KB, 320x454px) Image search: [Google]
Yuri Bezmenov.jpg
35KB, 320x454px
>>127205936

I gotta admit, I begrudgingly admire the elite kikes sometimes. Soros, Zuckerberg, etc. The People get the domination they deserve. I don't feel bad for France, nor Britain, nor Sweden. They allow themselves to be destroyed, therefore they deserve to be. They refuse to pay attention to anything other than sports, bideo gaemes, shoes, purses, fuck-apps and reality shows.

We win either way: if worldwide Brazil happens, with a tiny elite ruling a Judge Dredd Megacity One populace, we still get to say "Hitler was right and did nothing wrong".
>>
>>127214734
I don't know. Why don't you define "communism" for us in addition to "capitalism."
>>
>>127214211
You mean like Greenwich Village?
>>
>>127214579
I think Fiorina might be able to kick his ass.
>>
>>127214595
Puhlease. Who do you really think would win if blacks set out to "kill whitey"?

Rwandan Genocide vs The Holodimir
>>
>>127214860
Circa 1960s I guess yeh, except that whole thing was kept afloat by prostitution and sugar daddies
>>
>>127214923
>Zuckerberg vs. Fiorina
The sad part is I could see them doing this just to remove the last vestige of hope from the bottom of Pandora's Box.
>>
>>127214608
I love this argument how ubi will result in a Venezuela tier crisis because it always seems to forget that without ubi a Venezuela tier crisis would be look minor in comparison.
>>
File: 1477455257324.png (92KB, 228x226px) Image search: [Google]
1477455257324.png
92KB, 228x226px
>>127214454
>I don't know if it really says that.

Romans 10:9
"If you declare with your mouth, 'Jesus is Lord,' and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

Matthew 10:22
"You will be hated by everyone because of my name, but whoever will endure until the end, he will be saved"

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
>>
>>127214860
Except UBI proposals usually call for removal of housing subsidies, etc. Land prices in well located areas like Greenwich Village would shoot up and the ubibucks would no longer be sufficient.

(However you could argue that the residents would turn to crime to supplement their ubibucks, instead of moving out. This is possible.)
>>
>>127215063
>accept our UBI goy or else you'll be worse than Venezuela, a consequence of international finance and geopolitics that we're not going to tell you about
>live in fear goy, and accept our version of reality!
>>
>>127203558
Still not feasible. In order to give everyone approximately even $10,000 (which in most places wouldn't cover living expenses), you'd need $35 trillion a year. That's ten times what the federal budget is now. It's not possible on a country our size, especially when almost half the people don't pay any federal income tax
>>
>>127215012
South Africa.
>>
>>127215111
Nice 111s and nice excerpts. I don't disagree.
>>
>>127215272
Anything is possible. It's just a question of money and/or time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhNPTzImu08
>>
>>127215239
>everyone will just compete with automated computers for five cents a day! things will be fine! those who cannot will all go inna woods with guns to fight over 1000 acre plots of totally automated farms owned by Shekelstein industries™ with automated killbots guarding the perimeter
Pfft whatever
>>
>>127215272
>$35 trillion
You're off by 10x. It would be $3.5 Trillion
>>
File: tumblr_ob30rvLYMz1ri77xpo3_1280.jpg (344KB, 750x1150px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob30rvLYMz1ri77xpo3_1280.jpg
344KB, 750x1150px
>>127215272
NIT is affordable

UBI is not affordable and makes no sense you dont send checks in the mail to billionaires
>>
>>127215272
In 1981, the Grace Commission determined that "not one nickel" (their words) of the federal income tax goes to pay for anything.

Please end this meme. It indicates a total lack of understanding about the basis of our financial system, and probably about the entire history of the US.
>>
>>127215452
>compete with automated computers
Why would the compete? They already fill out captchas for free.
>>
File: 1481202500628.jpg (119KB, 1320x908px) Image search: [Google]
1481202500628.jpg
119KB, 1320x908px
>>127202591
FUCK YOU
>>
>>127215192
Greenwich Village today is populated exclusively by the rich - its heyday was over 50 years ago.

Gib-based communes would exist where living is cheap, like Oklahoma or Nebraska, and the land would not be purchased, but donated by 40yo+ dudes who want to drown in 20yo snatch.
>>
>>127205287
Your ideology rests on taking a leap of faith based on nothing but faith that the conclusion will occur with little in regards to tangible evidence.
>>
>>127215658
What, they don't have domestic communist terrorists building bombs anymore?

We should import more doctors, lawyers, and engineers to fix that problem.
>>
>>127215658
>drown in 20yo snatch
Sounds great!
>>
>>127215476
My mistake. Still not feasible. That's equal to our federal budget now. You'd have to tax people at an insanely high rate in order to have enough free cash for that. It would be pointless to work if you have a 95% tax rate
>>
File: Joseph Goebbels Jews and Christ.jpg (39KB, 599x282px) Image search: [Google]
Joseph Goebbels Jews and Christ.jpg
39KB, 599x282px
>>127214146

>to all people

Nice way to suicide, kid. Christianity has been subverted and neutered by the Jews. This was a necessity if they are to have worldwide Communism, with themselves at the helm. Christ is a bulwark against Communism.

Listen to this, by Jack Donovan. Yeah he's a gay "bear" type but just fucking listen.

https://archive.org/details/BecomingaBarbarian

Fuck everyone but those within your circle, or go ahead and be ripped apart. Judge and do so harshly.

As for the Jews, like I said above, they seek to be their own Messiah since they still don;t realize they had him murdered 2,000 years ago...for exposing their Jewry and having a devoted following. Sound like anyone else we know?
>>
>>127215830
If you have enough money for several dozen acres of land, there are all kinds of ways to exchange that for pussy right now.
>>
>>127215820
All of the southern half of Manhattan is an ivory tower. All of the northern half is a nigger and spic housing project.
>>
>>127216334
All of Manhattan is rich people if we're going to be real. Even places are like inwood are starting to become half decent neighborhoods with rents starting at $1700 a month for a studio.
>>
>>127215322
Thanks, I also find it ironic how newer bibles are taking verses out completely. Why would anyone find the need to take verse 37 out?

Acts 8:35-38 King James Version (KJV)

35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.

36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?

37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.

38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.
>>
>>127216192
...go on...
>>
>>127198968
Even if UBI could be implemented, it would be the downfall of the country. Unemployment would increase dramatically. Taxes would be so high that'd no one would want to work the minimum wage jobs anymore or even low paying jobs. Some people might use UBI to pursue their passions, but most would just sit around all day smoking week and watching tv
>>
File: when White people chimp out 2.png (296KB, 500x1013px) Image search: [Google]
when White people chimp out 2.png
296KB, 500x1013px
>>127214595

The last time the White race was angered wit another race, we had reverse engineered the Universe enough to know about nuclear fusion and fission. We then split atoms above the heads of the Japanese, many of them civilians. We recreated, on a tiny scale, the process that created and powers stars. And did it over people's heads. Some were vaporized instantaneously, some lived in perverse pain until death shortly after, some survived, permanently damaged.

Then we did it again a few days later. Because we knew we could.

The White people in cities, aka liberals, will be royally fucked. The rest of us will be better prepared.
>>
>>127216790
Are jews white now? Because there were quite a few jews involved in the Manhattan project.
>>
>>127198968
He knows something the tards on /pol/ don't know, like the oncoming wave of automation that will leave 50% of Americans unemployed.
Thread posts: 349
Thread images: 56

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.