[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New to /pol and i traveled from /b How does /pol feel about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: watch-thumb.jpg (160KB, 1280x720px)
watch-thumb.jpg
160KB, 1280x720px
New to /pol and i traveled from /b

How does /pol feel about Alex Jones?

He saluted /pol yesterday for their work uncovering the professor behind the chain attack.
>>
>>127197498
I'm torn. He's entertaining but sometimes says so incredibly stupid things that he feels like obvious controlled opposition. And he rarely names the Jews, my main gripe with him.
>>
>>127197809
Regarding the jews all these 'bigger' alternative media people are the same. Maybe they know the jew and wouldn't mind naming the jew maybe they don't, but either way they know that naming him would be financial suicide. I think I'm ok with it because we do need these sort of bridge people that enable many that end up crossing to our side to do so that would otherwise look at us in disgust and never even try, eg. Crowder, to some degree Rebel.
>>
those vitamins are great!
>>
>>127197498
he's fairly good, but he works for jews, sells bullshit products and deleted the vid where he got btfo by david duke on the JQ
>>
He's my favorite game for the Sega CD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myJA9BcgB6Q
>>
File: 003.png (335KB, 600x547px) Image search: [Google]
003.png
335KB, 600x547px
>>127197498
He is a pundit, but has been right about most things. Rather listen about gay frogs than listen to some MSM cuck
>>
We get a lot of shills here trying to convince us turn on all of /ourguys/ by the way. Alex is a good guy, kind of damaging to the cause because he's easy to edit together clips of him acting crazy to smear whatever he's talking about. But he talks about a lot of important shit that no one else does like the Bilderberg group. I wish he was better at presenting evidence as he rants to back up what he's saying, but his autism is part of his charm.

I recommend his documentaries like End Game, they have a lot more detail and hard evidence than his rants on infowars.

Tldr: jonesy's alright, his autism is both a gift and a curse, turns a lot of Normies away because he seems crazy but also draws a lot of Normies in because it's amusing
>>
>>127197498
He never explains any of the crazy rabbit holes that he decides to go down during his rants. Joe Rogan made him explain some shit on his podcast and Alex started rattling off exact pages of government documents. Although that is where he got into the whole crazy interdimensional psychic vampires bullshit.

He's good if you can filter out the ~15% bullshit he says. Better than MSM for sure.
>>
>>127197498
Fuck off newfag. You aren't even from /b/, you're from lebbit. I can tell from your lack of knowledge of using the second / after the board's letter(s) to reference a board here. Go away no one wants you here faggot.
>>
I guess some major revolutions are coming out between now and Tuesday about the Seth rich murder
>>
>>127200195
yeah it's always happening, welcome to the 24 hour news cycle newfag
>>
>>127200174
Fuck off and die nigger.

Been reddit once and i don't like their platform
>>
>>127200593
Sure thing, buddy. Go away newfag and lurk moar before posting again.
>>
>>127200985
Newfags are not welcome but yet the main issue with this country is lack of knowledge and info?

Way to fail there buddy
>>
>>127201334
lurk 2-3 years before posting or fuck off newfag. you are cancer. immigration without assimilation is invasion
>>
>>127197498
link pls
>>
>>127201563
That's a fair statement and relevant
>>
>>127197498
upvote
>>
>>127197498
chain attack?
>>
https://youtu.be/pVRePQcdJSY

Starts at 3:48
>>
>>127197498
He's an idiot. A snake oil salesman, who admitted in court last month that he plays a character.
He makes mountains of cash, though. Here's a fun read about him, but it's a few years old.
http://disinfo.com/2013/04/45-failed-alex-jones-predictions/
>>
>>127202108
https://youtu.be/pVRePQcdJSY
>>
He refuses to name the Jew, shills for Israel and constantly sucks up to women. So he's pretty obviously controlled opposition. Half of what he says is true, though.
>>
File: BrainForce1.gif (118KB, 676x676px) Image search: [Google]
BrainForce1.gif
118KB, 676x676px
>>127202287

Someone isn't taking his brain force...
>>
File: 1494467814240.jpg (91KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
1494467814240.jpg
91KB, 640x920px
>>127197498
Im gunna tell you this in the nicest way posable because im sure no one else will do it half as kindly...Lurk more...and the next time you referance us, its /pol/ ...it shows you're new to all of this and that's fine but that's why we say lurk more...
Now fuck off newfag
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.