[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So far my experience with people: Attractive people are decent,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

So far my experience with people: Attractive people are decent, nice people while ugly ones are bitter, hateful, tend to be sexist, racist. Did you swallow lookism red pill /pol/?
>>
>>127173557
From my experience it all depends when they started being attractive.
People that were attractive in their childhood tend to be whimsical.
>>
>>127173557
Racism is literally what you imagine as "lookism", keeping your purity makes beauty, mixing makes ugly. Though being a roach there's literally no purity, unless you're comparing yourselves to a Negro.
>>
>>127173974
>being a roach there's literally no purity
we arent inbreed like island nations blondie but there are hot people here too like me.
>>
File: robertc_personal_cartoon27.jpg (195KB, 750x1124px) Image search: [Google]
robertc_personal_cartoon27.jpg
195KB, 750x1124px
reminder
>>
>>127173557
Attractive people
>Everyone else finds you attractive
>Naturally favor you
>Women gravitate toward you
>Men either suck up or are jealous
>But everyone is generally nice to you

Ugly people
>Nobody gives a fuck
>Women either actively avoid you or don't realize you exist
>Men either condescend to you or don't realize you exist
>People in general are slightly wary of you and try to ignore you

Yeah, I don't know why ugly people would be bitter. Maybe a dietary deficiency?
>>
I'm average+ and I was bitter when I was young and getting zero pussy
Once I started to get some I got generally happier
A nice job would make me even happier though
>>
>>127173557
So this is why turks are always so buthurt and hatefull.
>>
I don't know man, I'm pretty ugly and I'm nice to people and happy with my life. Well, the opiates help, too.
>>
>>127173557
There's always a bigger fish. That's how God motivates men to compete and create.
>>
>this is why sandniggers want to invade the west.
>>
Its not as black and white but im sure ugly folks have much more reason to be unhappy or fearful about their life and futures, which leads to self hatred and anger and anger eventually leads to bitterness and hate. People who are attractive im sure experience these things too but they have much more to enjoy from life so they come and go while with ugly/anti social people these things just sit and stew and slowly spiral out of control until in some cases, if not interupted, they hit the end of the spiral and kill themselves
>>
handsome people should be above the law
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.