[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is literally EVERY ad on youtube nothing but niggers? Seriously

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: ad.png (2MB, 1699x1054px) Image search: [Google]
ad.png
2MB, 1699x1054px
Why is literally EVERY ad on youtube nothing but niggers? Seriously what the fuck? They truly are trying to completely fucking replace us, aren't they?
>>
>>127142727
>hire white people to design fancy gadgets
>pay them out the ass, but tax them onto the streets
>give tax money to minorities
>trick minorities into buying your products with their welfare checks
>skim a little off the top during each cycle
>????
>literally profit
>>
>>127143150
Kike economic plan in a nutshell.
>>
i have an ad blocker so I never see ads
>>
>Nigger.
>Mixed race.

Every time.
>>
>>127142727
I'm all for showing upper middle class blacks in ads on the off chance niggers will try to imitate it.
>>
>>127142727
The news are obviously trying to make one race so that they can control us. I mean obviously.
If you guys wanted to rule the world that's what you would do too. I mean how can people not see this???
It's so obvious what the jews are doing.
I almost envy them. I wish I came up with such a flawless, logically sound, and time efficient idea
>>
>>127142727
Maybe only Niggers are too stupid to use adblock.
>>
>>127142727
Probably because companies know that blacks will be the first to spend their money on shiny new shit
>>
Get ad block you fucking retard
>>
More companies having diversity quotas means more darkies having disposable income. Ofc ads are gonna target them.
>>
>>127142727
>blacks go on vacations
>blacks have nice houses
>pretty wives
>they buy new expensive appliances at home depot
>they have dogs and live in nice neighborhoods

Every tv commercial is selling these lies, it's all over the place.

Why????
>>
doesn't happen to me, must be something to do with your search history.
>>
Lemme buy an $800 phone to go take photos of some stupid landscape?

I'll beat the shit out of anybody I see with a samsung s8. Let's start a campaign for that.
>>
>>127142727
Bdcause negrosc2ill literally buy anything you tell them to.
>>
>>127146649

LG V20 masteracce here
>>
>>127142727
Noticed this too, went in to dislike it and was pleasantly surprised to see how many had preceded me--and now pleasantly surprised again to find it noted here.
>>
>>127143486
There was a black president and they didn't care.
>>
>>127142727
i was watching tv for the first time in literally a decade
four commercials that I saw in 3 hours had a white mother with half-black children
3 of those had no dad present
>>
File: 1495657348328.png (3MB, 775x7566px) Image search: [Google]
1495657348328.png
3MB, 775x7566px
>>127142727
>Trying to replace us.
Well yeah, they are.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.